Dreaming Rome Hostel Reviews

Via Cuma 2, Rome, Italy

Excellent place! Free lunch and dinner! Fabio is so helpful and friendly. Great location as well.

I had the most wonderful time in Rome at this hostel. Fabio was kind, personable and welcoming - knew guests by their name!! The free pasta nights were not only delicious but also a fabulous way to meet people and I made so many great friends during my short stay. It got quite hot at night with only having fans but everything else about the hostel was so good that I didn't mind so much not having air con.

Would stay here every time I was in Rome. Best hostel on hostel world!!

Awesome hostel! Fabio was very welcoming, knowledgable and helpful, making it easy to get the most out of a stay in Rome! Nothing to fault at all!

• 24th Jul 2015

I couldn't even begin to describe how at home I felt at dreaming rome hostel. Fabio the owner is amazing, he makes us free pasta dinner every night and we get free breakfast as well. Rooms are comfortable, the whole place is very clean and security is really good. I've been travelling for about a month now and have stayed at several awesome hostels. But dreaming rome hostel wins hands down. Cheers for a great stay Fabio!

• 22nd Jul 2015

Awesome place and a great host. Would visit again.

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Norway

Thanks for a great stay, and for the delicious pasta! The hostel had a great vibe and it was easy to meet awesome people. A couple more fans for the summer would be nice.

• 21st Jul 2015

This hostel was great as a solo traveler for meeting people. Great common room and the host Fabio offered not only breakfast but also dinner which was a great way to meet other people. Great vibe.

Very centrally located. Staff was friendly and helpful.

I loved this hostel! I felt so welcomed, and met a lot of wonderful people. The pasta dinners at night were a really good time to meet other travellers. Very clean, secure, and enough plugs to charge all your electronics (really great wifi as well). Would definately recommend this hostel, especially if you're travelling alone!

This is the best place to stay in Rome. You won't find a more friendly inviting atmosphere anywhere else in the city. Fabio will make sure that you are well taken care of and will gladly help with any of your questions. You will quickly get to ok now everyone else in the hostel... thanks to the communal pasta nights that you will look forward to every night. This hostel is clean and cozy and you will have a great time..... guaranteed!

Hey Man - you was a really nice and sweeet person - enjoy the rest of your trip

My best friend and I stayed here for four nights and it was the most incredible experience of our trip. Fabio and dominico, the brothers who own the hostel are wonderful and create an amazing atmosphere. Fabio cooks a pasta dinner some nights and all the people staying at the hostel gather to talk about their lives and journeys, afterwards we all go out on the town together and get to know eachother even better. This community I think was a crucial part of our stay.

• 14th Jul 2015

Great staff and atmosphere. Good location. There unfortunately is no air conditioning. Clean bathrooms.

Loved this hostel! Fabio was extremely helpful and we had a great time!

• 8th Jul 2015

The hostel is run by Fabio who is super welcoming and just generally wonderful and takes care of any needs you might have. It was also pretty close to most of the sights and quiet at night. We were there during a heat wave so it would have been nice to have some air conditioning but I am told this was abnormally hot weather for Rome so it may not be necessary most of the time.

Dreaming Rome was one of my favorite hostels I stayed at in my two week backpacking trip through Europe. Fabio was very welcoming and accommodating. Within the first 20 minutes of being there he gave us complimentary glasses of wine and a bottle of champagne, even before we checked in. He cooks dinner for everyone every night. You can tell the brothers love what they do. Fabio even gave us a private room for the first night because we were separated but requested to be put together. Loved it!

Pretty good hostel, especially for solo travelers. You meet a lot of people at breakfast and dinner. Location is close to the red subway line and fairly short walk to the colosseum. The vibe is good and the bathrooms are nice. Lockers and towels are provided. There are also two computers you can use to book things like the Vatican and print tickets. It gets a bit hot in he rooms but this is definitely one of the better hostels I've stayed in.

So I must say that out of all of the Hostels in Italy I have stayed at, Dreaming Rome was my favorite. Fabio and Domenic do their utmost to make your experience the most comfortable, fun, and worthwhile. They have included a free breakfast and do dinners so everyone can meet. They answered all of my annoying questions and were always chatting up a conversation with me. I truly give this hostel 100% if you are in Rome stay here. It is about a 15 minute walk from all of the sites.

• 3rd Jul 2015

YOu was the perfect guest :) and you never asked annoying questions, your question were normal question, common question :) and we are here for that . Enjoy Florence and the rest of your trip, anything you need just contact us .

Such a friendly place, Fabio gave us all a welcome drink and map, always happy to provide any information required. Dorm looked really nice and was clean.Good location for walking or using the Metro to get to other sites, and the pasta dinners saved me money! Lovely place, lovely people, would definitely recommend and return.

Dreaming Rome was truly a home away from home. The boys welcomed you as soon as you walked in the door and their relaxed, warm and friendly personalities put you immediately at ease! I stayed for 5 nights and had pizza or pasta parties almost every night. The facilities were fantastic and the cleanliness was immaculate. Highly recommend Dreaming Rome hostel to all travellers through Rome!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6