9.5
Superb 624 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 624 Total Reviews
Dreaming Rome Hostel Located at Via Cuma 2, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Rome 00183 Via Cuma 2
95% 624
41.8821082 12.5092216
    Rooms available

19th Jul 2016

I stayed in a private room here for two nights with my girlfriend and we had a great time. We were greeted enthusiastically and given a great orientation upon arriving. We would happily return.

• England, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

Lovely place and extremely comfortable. The free breakfast was a plus! About 10 minutes walk to main attractions so good location. Only drawback was the atmosphere didn't feel like a hostel and was more like a small hotel. I was greeted with wine and pasta so I really can't complain!

• USA, Female, 18-24
1st Jul 2016

This was such a nice hostel stay! The staff are wonderful and very helpful. The bathroom is very clean and the atmosphere is perfect! The neighborhood directly next to the hostel isn't amazing, but luckily the metro is very near by and perfect for getting you into the city very quickly!

30th Jun 2016

I enjoyed my stay very much at Dreaming Rome Hostel. The accommodations were terrific and tell staff was very friendly, helpful and attentive.

28th Jun 2016

Best first hostel experience I could ask for. Fabio is an amazing host.

28th Jun 2016

By far the best hostel I've experienced. Fabio and his brother were so welcoming, and run a wonderful hostel. I was so comfortable that I felt almost at home. The bathroom and bedrooms were all extremely clean and well maintained. The kitchen and living room is great for socializing, but it's also easy to keep to yourself, whatever you prefer. Fabio made us dinner one evening, which just further made the hostel feel like a home away from home. I'll definitely be coming back!

• England, Couple, 18-24
26th Jun 2016

Couldn't be any happier with this hostel. Fabio and his brother made my girlfriend and I feel at home instantly. We were given pizza and champagne free of charge upon arrival. And the last night they cooked pasta for everyone which was a great way of meeting people. The private room was big and clean with its own fridge. Great variety of continental breakfast also provided. Would highly recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Rome.

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
24th Jun 2016

Best hostel I've stayed in!

• stuckeyam553
  • USA, Female, 25-30
21st Jun 2016

By far one of my favorite hostels that I stayed at. The brothers that run it are extremely nice and willing to help with anything you might need. They also have a little dog named Polly, who is absolutely adorable. Fabio made pasta for us one night and it was very good. Also really great atmosphere to meet the other travelers who are staying there too. The location is not really central to anything, but it's very close to a metro stop and not too long of a walk to the Colosseum and other sites.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

More like a home than a hostel. Fabio and Dom make everything easy with directions, suggestions and their bella little dog Polly. Location was good, close to metro and easy walk to most major attractions. Small and quiet, very laid back. Free breakfast, computer access (printer if you need it), washing machine and common room. Fabio and Dom made my stay in Rome absolutely incredible with their lovely, friendly attitude and fantastic little hostel. Would recommend, will stay again 😊