Dreaming Rome Hostel Reviews

Via Cuma 2, Rome, Italy

We really enjoyed our stay.

Highly recommend. Fabio is the best host we stayed with over the course of our trip and we stayed at 10 different hostels. Location is a bit out of the way (15 min walk to coliseum) but worth it to have this sort of hospitality

Dreaming Rome was much more than I expected; I felt right at home. Fabio made my stay welcoming and easy-going, and I would say everyone at that hostel would pretty much agree. I would definitely be coming back for additional stay and for some that tasty pasta that Fabio made. He really knows how to bring people to together. Though my stay was short and sweet, I can say that my time there was awesome and just everything more. It was memorable.

An incredible hostel. Fabio is so welcoming from the minute you arrive and is willing to help with anything. Also, the hostel provides both breakfast and dinner and has a great social atmosphere. I had an amazing stay and met a lot of great people. I will definitely be returning if I'm in Rome again.

Fabbio was a great host, he was very helpful with directions and recommending things to do in the area. He also went above and beyond by cooking us pasta dinners.

Fabio is the perfect example of what a host should be. He is incredibly helpful, and genuinely sweet when it comes to all of his guests. The hostel itself is situated in an apartment complex just 10 minutes walk from S. Giovanni Metro Station. This is perfect because you can get anywhere in the city from here. The Colosseum is only 20 minutes walk from the hostel. The facilities were well maintained and he even has fans for the guests in the summer. Thank you so much Fabio, you're great!!

The hostel and the owners are amazing and this is definitely the best hostel i have been in. This is technically an apartment converted into a hostel but it has all the facilities you would need in a hostel, icluding very fast wifi and free printouts!! The only disadvantage, and it was a big one when i was there, is that they do not have ACs and it was 40 degrees outside when we were there. It was too hot for my friends to stay there and they had to book another hostel paying double the money...

Staying here was great and I had a really good experience in Rome. The standout things for me were the excellent staff (shoutout to Fabio) and that the facilities were extremely clean and safe. Thanks for the awesome hospitality!

Owner is friendly and makes amazing pasta. Quiet hostel but good transport links and quirky decor.

Had a great time here. Met lots of amazing people. Fabio is a great host. It was very hot at times. There were fans which helped a little. But that's not anything against the hostel, Rome, itself, was ridiculously hot. Overall good experience.

Out of all the hostels I stayed in around Europe, this was by far my favorite. Fabio made us feel so welcome, the place felt more like a home, than a hostel. It was a great environment, everyone was very social, and relaxed. The hostel was right near the metro, which was great, because all the main attractions were only a few stops away. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone staying in Rome. 10/10 for great hospitality :).

The staff (Fabio) was fantastic! He was very kind and welcoming. The washrooms were the best I've seen for European hostels so far. They just felt like regular washrooms in a house. Any there was lots of free shampoo/conditioner to use. The breakfast was also great. Not just cereal for once, we actually got eggs and fruit! The bedrooms were pretty standard for a hostel. We travelled in the summer so it was very hot in the rooms but most beds had their own personal fan which was nice.

As a solo backpacker, I cannot recommend this place enough! Fabio made a big place like Rome feel small with his warmth & hospitality. He greeted me with juice, made pasta dinners, and even curled my hair one night. Good location close to metro stop and Fabio gives you great tips and tricks to make the most of your time in Rome. No AC sucked in August, but other than that, no complaints on anything about Dreaming Rome. There were even computers/printers for us to use. Thanks again, Fabio!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at!!! It was amazing. Had everything you may need and more. Great location. Amazing people. And so much more :)

Excellent place! Free lunch and dinner! Fabio is so helpful and friendly. Great location as well.

I had the most wonderful time in Rome at this hostel. Fabio was kind, personable and welcoming - knew guests by their name!! The free pasta nights were not only delicious but also a fabulous way to meet people and I made so many great friends during my short stay. It got quite hot at night with only having fans but everything else about the hostel was so good that I didn't mind so much not having air con.

Would stay here every time I was in Rome. Best hostel on hostel world!!

Best review ahahah

Awesome hostel! Fabio was very welcoming, knowledgable and helpful, making it easy to get the most out of a stay in Rome! Nothing to fault at all!

• 24th Jul 2015

I couldn't even begin to describe how at home I felt at dreaming rome hostel. Fabio the owner is amazing, he makes us free pasta dinner every night and we get free breakfast as well. Rooms are comfortable, the whole place is very clean and security is really good. I've been travelling for about a month now and have stayed at several awesome hostels. But dreaming rome hostel wins hands down. Cheers for a great stay Fabio!

• 22nd Jul 2015

Awesome place and a great host. Would visit again.

• 21st Jul 2015