Dreaming Rome Hostel Reviews

Via Cuma 2, Rome, Italy

Genuinely the best hostel I've been to in Europe. Fabio, the owner, is the nicest guy ever. He really goes out of his way to make your time here better, and happily put up with all our stupidity (drunkenly locked ourselves out at 4am two nights in a row). The hostel itself is spotless and comfy, with excellent decour. Location is amazing, just by San Giovanni station and an easy walk to the main sites. Fabio has good bar and restaurant recommendations too. Check out "any given monday" if you're

• 19th Nov 2014

Can't fault this hostel, fabio and domenico are brilliant hosts, definitely go on the car tour of Rome, very nice place!

Very Clean and safe cozy Hostel - the small common area is perfect to Meet anyone - lockers are provide - the staff is in the Hostel all The Time , u Like Like At Home - free printer - free wi-fi - breakfast included

We had a great stay! Our private double room was the best I´ve ever seen in a hostel! Wonderful staff, very clean kitchen and bathroom,... I can definetely recommend Dreaming Rome Hostel!!!

• 10th Nov 2014

small hostel w great host. breakfast is good and Fabio the host would make pasta or get pizza each night which was good but a bit much if you wanted to get your own.

I had an awesome stay at this hostel. I arrived late and exhausted and couldn't find the hostel at first but when Fabio greeted me with so much enthusiasm I couldn't help but feel relieved. Fabio's personality is infectious and it doesn't take very long for everyone to start socialising. Met a lot of great people at this hostel. The hostel is very clean, even in a room with a bunch of guys I didn't have any problems. Make sure you get Fabio to tell you where to find some amazing gnocchi!

Best Hostel in Rome.

• 6th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

Completely Renovated -

• 6th Nov 2014

This was an incredible hostel, the best I have ever been to in my near 20 years of travel.. Fabio and Dominico were incredible hosts, so friendly, going out of their way to cater to every single person. Really heart warming and a great place to meet others. Very clean, and greeted with a gorgeous glass of fragolino! Thanks so much guys:)

• 3rd Nov 2014

Great location, facilities are ok as well as the free breakfast. The place looks very clean, and atmosphere is always good thanks to the AMAZING staff... good place to meet people and share some drinks, but also to get a good night rest. Already booked there for my next stay in Rome!

Wonderful stay in friendliest hostel! Feels like a family, Fabio and Dom go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Would definitely recommend, especially for a Solo traveller.

Apartment building 10 mins from the Metro. The common room is the kitchen with 1 couch and must be quiet at 11pm. No outside alcohol. I was off put by the obvious kick backs the Owners received by pushing unnecessary, expensive tours (we waited

• 22nd Oct 2014

Amazing experience. Absolute favorite hostel I've ever stayed in!

What little the hostel lacked Fabio made up for 20 times. One night he took four of us on a night time car tour to show us some secrets of Rome. Another night he made amazing pasta for everyone staying at the hostel. He really has a genuine desire to make everyone's stay a great one and does just that.

Nice hostel ! Fabio is a very friendly and helpful guy. You won't regret choosing Dreaming Rome Hostel for your stay. Thanks for everything.

Just need a better sign to show where the hotel is, others are perfect! The host is very nice and make everyone feels happy here!

Thanks so much for a great experience. My boyfriend and I enjoyed staying at this hostel very much and we will recommend it to our friends.

Dreaming of Rome? How about dreaming of the best hostel ever!! I would rate this near the very top of hostels I have stayed in and I have stayed in many over the years. Enjoy!

Our stay in dreaming Rome Hostel was just great! Fabio and Domenico make you feel like home and you don't have to worry about anything anytime!! We had a twin private with balcony. I had never thought about sitting on a private balcony for that small money. Fabio is a wine enthusiast and sells lots of nice italian wines to fair prices.

• 22nd Sep 2014

This place is the best hostel in Rome for sure! The owners are excellent and hospitable, the facilities were the best we've seen, breakfast was great, and location was perfect. It was the first place we've been to in months that doesn't cut corners to make an extra buck. Highly recommended

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4