Dreaming Rome Hostel Reviews

Via Cuma 2, Rome, Italy

Fabio and Domenico are great hosts! Fabio makes an amazing pizza/pasta dinner every now And then and even comes out and parties with us! This isn't by any means a party hostel but it really is a great vibe and a good array of people. Beds are comfortable but lockers are small. I really enjoyed my stay and would definitely stay again when in Rome. Everyone was a solo traveller so we all had a lot in common.

I can't say enough good things about this hostel. The two brothers who run it are extremely helpful, and as soon as you arrive have maps and help tell you the best ways to get to and from anywhere. There is a free self serve breakfast in the morning and a dinner that is prepared at night. I was afraid that the location would be far and it couldn't have been in a better spot, the subway is just 5 minutes up the street and walking is also very easy especially to the colosseum and surrounding areas

Dreaming Rome Hostel is the best hostel experience that I've ever had. It's feels like staying at a house with a bunch of your friends. Fabio cooks dinner every night so that all the travelers have a chance to interact and meet, and then afterwards, everyone will go out together and have a great time. If you are traveling alone, I would highly recommend this place. It is very difficult not to make friends in the atmosphere that Fabio and Domenico have created. -Paul Yi

• 16th Jun 2015

I am homesick for this hostel more than for my actual house. Fabio and Dominico have created a close knit family of travelers and perfectly facilitate the perfect travel atmosphere. The hostel itself is clean, quiet, and in an amazing location. The breakfast is amazing and so are the frequently free home cooked dinners. Fabio also took our entire hostel out a few nights and always had a fun time with everyone. By the end of our 4 days we felt like we were leaving a family. We WILL be back!!!

OMG what you wrote is amazing - Tks , review like your incorage us to do always more, and what we do you really appreciate it - Tks a l tot - hope to see u again soon

I LOVED this hostel!! Fabio and Dominico were so friendly and made me feel welcome straight away and everyone I met at the hostel was so much fun! We had pizza night and pasta night when I was there which was great for meeting people. This is definitely the best hostel I've stayed at!

This is a great hostel for people who are looking to meet solo travelers. I think that the best thing the hostel does is the free dinners. It would be so much better for the atmosphere if they did it every night because otherwise it can be a bit quiet and hard to meet the other travelers. There is a good mix between people who are looking for quiet stays and people and are really looking to meet other people. I had a great time and the brothers who run the hostel are helpful and care!

• 13th Jun 2015

I only stayed for two nights at this hostel but I wish it had been more! I arrived Saturday night and was welcomed with a glass of water and free pizza. I got to meet everyone right away. The hostel was always clean and the bathrooms were large. The directions were easy to follow from the airport. Overall, I had an amazing time and made a lot of new friends. The common area really helped bring people together. I will definitely recommend and stay again if I'm ever in Rome again!

Best atmosphere I've had at a hostel ever! Fabio makes dinner for you every single night and has breakfast ready for you in the morning. Offered a drink on arrival and then a Nutella pie soon after that. Having dinner provided brings everyone together and I a social mood for a night out. He even took us out to the Ice Club and then partied on with us until 4am! Wouldn't ever have thought a host could be this cool. Other than that hostel has everything you need, even an IRON! I was in heaven haha

You will make quick friends here and everyone is right that Fabio takes great care of you. Hostel dinner each night together made by Fabio is good and he will help you find places to go and book things ahead as needed. It can be a little warm, but we left the patio door open and really didn't have a problem during the heat wave. I would definitely stay here again

We had such a fantastic stay at Dreaming Hostel. The person who ran the hostel, Fabio, was amazing and very welcoming. He greeted us with a drink and cooked dinner for the hostel each night. He was really helpful and made us feel at home!

• 8th Jun 2015

This is an amazing hostel ! Fabio so helpful, he made me feel welcome right away, well the glass of wine helped ! In the evening we all went out together and it was a really nice atmosphere. And the pasta are delicious !!

• 8th Jun 2015

Dreaming Rome, and the co-owner (other owner was traveling), Fabio, made for a delightful and pleasant stay in Rome. Dreaming Rome is central to all sight seeing, and if you want to hop on the subway, it is two blocks away. Dreaming Rome was safe and friendly environment, complete with a delightful breakfast in the morning, free wifi, awesome bathroom facilities, themed rooms, water wine and beer for cheap, and Fabio will even do your laundry! Highly recommended. Wish we could have stayed longer

• 8th Jun 2015

Amazing hostel! Fabio was absolutely fantastic and extremely helpful about helping everyone understand Rome and making us feel at home! My only complaint was the air conditioner was either broken or non existent in our room so we were melting in our room.

A+. Cant recommend enough. This hostel has the best vibe of any i have had in my 6 country adventure thus far. A free group dinner at 7:30pm brings everyone together over home-cooked italian food. The place is small enough to be intimate, and large enough to be comfortable. The owner gives every new arrival a welcome drink of wine, and a great rundown of the city. He also did all the girls hair one night, and went out with us to sing karaoke. :D This is a really safe place, with amazing people.

• 5th Jun 2015

I would so highly recommend. Everything had been thought of for you. Fabio makes you feel at home straight away. And looks after you so well. He is brilliant I didn't get to meet his brother, but As They have traveled themselves they know well what makes a trip the best it can be ! I really cannot recommend this hostel enough. It really did make the experience of Rome fun, easy and unforgettable. perfect !!!

• 4th Jun 2015
  • Wales

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. Perfect for the solo traveler. The host Fabio does everything to make you feel welcomed. Upon arrival you get a welcome drink and he shows you the best locations around. He provides basic breakfast and cooks dinner everynight to bring everyone together. Some nights he will even take you out around town. Best part is that he stresses the quietness once return from partying. 3 min. walk from metro that takes you to all monuments. Also a fridge selling drinks

YOur review is amazing Man - Thanks a lot Really """"""""""Best part is that he stresses the quietness once return from partying.""""" you are right - Tks for writing it -

We got pick pocketed in rome upon arrival which put a dampener on the mood but Fabio went above and beyond to make our experience great. Free upgrades in rooms, dinner every night, a great atmosphere and amazing WiFi which is always a rarity. All round yes from me.

I stayed here for 7 nights with my girlfriend, I'm 19 and she's 20. We throughly enjoyed our stay. Fabio was extremely helpful and friendly. I would definitely stay here again and would recommend here to anyone on a slight budget visiting Rome. The hostel is very close to the Coliseum and Roman Forum (20 min walk) and Metro station (5 min walk). We stayed in the deluxe double room with a balcony, fridge, towels, fan and plenty of room. Great value for money! My favourite holiday!

Besides it being a tad hard to find, this hostels is on number 1 on my list. Fabio is amazing so helpful with everything his cooking is amazing and so very accommodating! The hostel its self had character and is clean. If I ever I will be back!!!!! Xx

Amazing Hostel! Extremely clean, friendly and welcoming. Fabio made some great food and took us out to the bars! Great place if travelling alone. Fabio gives directions to places and advice on what to visit. Place is very close to the colosseum. I waked to all major sites from the hostel. Taxi back from the bar area at night is fairly reasonable. Hostel is very accessible to the metro, which is only 2 stops from the main train station. Fabio made the stay there memorable!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5