9.3
Superb 584 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 584 Total Reviews
Dreaming Rome Hostel Located at Via Cuma 2, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Rome 00183 Via Cuma 2
93% 584
41.8821082 12.5092216
    Rooms available

27th Apr 2016

We loved the Dreaming Rome Hostel! The Orlando brothers are awesome people who really try to give us a great experience. They greeted us with wine and water and I had mail sent to the hostel and they had it for us upon arrival. The second night we stayed, they made us dinner and treated us with some blueberry liquor that was yummy. We really enjoyed the interaction with them and "hanging out" at their place. Location is close to the colosseum. We highly recommend this place! Thank you so much.

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

This is a nice little hostel run by two very welcoming brothers. I immediately felt at home being greeted with wine after a long day. It was a little quiet as it was the middle of the week, but the people I met there were lovely. It is right next to the metro which is convenient and is walking distance to the sights if you want to walk also. The facilities are great and the breakfast is really good! Cereal, bread, eggs, yoghurt, fruit and there was also cake! Will definitely book here again!

• Mexico, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

Awesome hostel! Super nice people, great atmosphere!

6th Apr 2016

You will not find a better quality hostel at this price. Not only was it clean and functional, Fabio was a great host. I arrived at 10pm and Fabio greeted me with a glass of dessert wine and some pasta he made. The hostel was set up nicely, the kitchen area is the main meeting/chilling area - it's small, but cozy. Breakfast included helps save money eating out and you can cook in the kitchen if you're feeling ambitious. Only downside was there's only two bathrooms so you sometimes have to wait.

• Switzerland, Female, 18-24
31st Mar 2016

Not the most central but metro is super close by which makes it really easy to get around. Fabio was awesome, cooked up pasta for us all the first night. Cute nice and clean hostel and I felt really comfortable. Nice little common kitchenette makes it easy for solo travellers to meet people. Definitely recommended!

21st Mar 2016

The hostel was a little bit hard to find, but it was worth the pain 10 times over. Great location, fantastic staff, awesome atmosphere and community. Fabio poured me a glass of wine when I checked in and made dinner 2 of the nights I stayed there. There are good lockers in the rooms and nice shower and bathroom facilities.

• Scotland, Female, 25-30
16th Mar 2016

Part of the reason why I enjoyed my stay in Rome so much was due to this Hostel. The hostel is small and cosy and Fabio and his brother are welcoming hosts, going above and beyond what any other hostel I'm sure would offer. The drink on arrival was just what I needed and the regular pasta nights were a nice way of getting to know people. I liked the area - a 20 min walk to the Collosseum and close to a metro stop. I wouldn't hesitate to book this hostel again if I'm ever in Rome again.

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th Mar 2016

My stay at Dreaming in Rome could not have been more wonderful! Fabio and his brother made me and my friend feel so welcome and at home. They were also so helpful when it came to navigating the city. The room was beautiful and everything was so clean and well maintained. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Mar 2016

The two brothers who run this hostel are absolutely amazing. They cook you dinner, take you on a night-tour of "secret attractions", and they'll bend over backwards to make your stay as comfortable as possible. They've created an absolutely gorgeous atmosphere too; it's the cutest hostel you'll ever stay in! Be warned though, there's no sign outside that says "Dreaming Rome". It literally looks like an apartment building, so it's easy to miss as you're looking up

• Switzerland, Male, 25-30
7th Mar 2016

Perfect Location , only 1 km from the Colosseum, The Hostel is located in a private street so you can sleep very well. The Room are very cozy, and the bathroom very clean, good Breakfast with Yogurt, bread , cereals, butter milk and fruits, biscuits, etc, Free Champagne on arrival, and a Free Map with many suggestion to have a better visit in Rome