9.5
Superb 614 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 614 Total Reviews
Dreaming Rome Hostel Located at Via Cuma 2, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Rome 00183 Via Cuma 2
95% 614
41.8821082 12.5092216
    Rooms available

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jun 2016

More like a home than a hostel. Fabio and Dom make everything easy with directions, suggestions and their bella little dog Polly. Location was good, close to metro and easy walk to most major attractions. Small and quiet, very laid back. Free breakfast, computer access (printer if you need it), washing machine and common room. Fabio and Dom made my stay in Rome absolutely incredible with their lovely, friendly attitude and fantastic little hostel. Would recommend, will stay again 😊

• Australia, Female, 25-30
15th Jun 2016

Absolutely loved my stay at Dreaming Rome Hostel! Loved it so much that my 3 day stay turned into nearly a week:) Domenico, Fabio and Polly are the perfect hosts and go above and beyond to make sure you have a comfortable and enjoyable time in Rome. Beds were comfortable Showers were hot Wifi is strong Breakfast and dinner is delicious Location is walkable to everything I'll be very sad to leave!!

• Germany, All Female Group, 18-24
14th Jun 2016

We had a wonderful time at this hostel! The owner even made free pasta for us and gave us a private tour of Rome. Our room had a balcony and was very clean. The bed was very small, but we were able to cope with it. Breakfast was free and quite good, we really enjoyed it. The only thing we regretted a bit was the location: It took us some time to get to the city center. Still, the metro is close by so that wasn't really a problem. Very safe neighborhood.

• Brazil, Male, 25-30
9th Jun 2016

It was really nice to stay there. Eduardo, the owner was very polite e nice. I do recommend this hostel!!!

7th Jun 2016

When I first got out of the train station, the location looked a bit sketchy. I finally made it to the hostel and rung the bell. As soon as I walked into the building, I could tell it was going to be a wonderful time. The gentleman there were very helpful showing us how to go about getting to places. They also made pasta for dinner and I was able to meet a lot of backpackers there. Would highly recommend.

7th Jun 2016

The hosts do their very best to accomodate you and make your stay in Rome worthwhile. They are two brothers and they welcome you in like family. Definitely amongst the best hostels I've been too! On my next stay in Rome, I'll definitely try to stay there again as I can't imagine a better deal. No other hostel offer such great service and such care at such an affordable cost.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2016

Security: Had lockers in the rooms- need own locks. Felt safe, even walking back late at night- street had some dim lighting. Location: 7 minute walk from the train station - so easy to transfer to Termini + main attractions. Staff: Very friendly & approachable Atmosphere: Great environment fostered here. Cleanliness: Sink, bathroom + beds clean! Value For Money: You bet, definitely will return. Facilities: Had breakfast, shower, computers + printers, hairdryers, Wi-Fi & laundry machine.

31st May 2016

Fantastic place and atmosphere! Both the brothers are hospitable and make amazing pasta for you every so often. They are always there to give you advice and exchange money for you if you need. The private room was great. There was a balcony and they gave us a bottle of wine, as well. Overall, I would go back here for another stay.

27th May 2016
7.7

Amazingly sweet staff of two brothers. They try make you feel at hone with homemade pasta and wine. It is incredible. I don't like that it has a bed and breakfast feel though when it is advertised as a hostel. I'm happy with how clean everything was and bery sage. You need multiple keys to get into the place. Now that's safety! :)

25th May 2016

This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. Clean, hospitable, close to public transport and within walking distance to most tourist attractions. What I love about this hostel is how Fabio made it feel like you were staying with a friend. Pasta dinners every night with everyone coming together to talk about what they did that day made my trip that much better. Would stay here again and encourage anyone visiting Rome to stay at this hostel!