Dreaming Rome Hostel Reviews

Via Cuma 2, Rome, Italy

Absolutely the best hostel I ever stayed in!! I highly recommend it. It's also a great place for solo travelers.

This place is run by two brothers, Fabio and Dominico. They are the greatest hosts. They bend over backwards for all of their guests, giving helpful tips and just being good people. This is the only place I would stay if I visited Rome again.

This is the best hostel we have ever stayed in!. The room was very big and comfortable, specially the bed. We stayed in a private double room that also has a balcony, with shared bathroom. The facilities are great, everything looks new and very clean. The wifi worked perfectly. The reception was very warm and they gave us a bottle of wine as welcome gift, which was very nice!. Also the breakfast is included and is pretty good. We have absolutely no complaints about this hostel.

And U Felipe give us one of the best review we have received - we are very happy that U enjoyed Dreaming rome Hostel - we did not expected this review - Tks a lot from the bottom of our heart And hope To see U soon again . Thanks for choosing us

Amazing staff and really clean and cozy hostel!!! Definitely will be coming back 😊

• 9th Feb 2015

Fantastic! Fabio is unbelievely amazing and will help you with anything and everything you need :) We stayed in the private room and it is fabulous :) could not recommend this hostel enough!! so great. Great location, close to the metro and better than hotels Ive stayed in.

• 9th Feb 2015

I Had the Best stay here , a place where the staff take care of you suggesting you how to save money how to skip the line for the main museum , they also have good tours for vatican and colosseum. The perfect plase to meet others travelers

• 28th Jan 2015

Perfect Hostel to Meet other travelers - free breakfast - free printer - free maps - free computers - free wi-fi - the staff Really take care of you . They will answer to ALL of yur question and you Can see That they really love theyr job

• 28th Jan 2015

Very Homely Hostel - Dont expect a Huge Hostel, here the Staff Really take care of you - Very Good Hostel for solo travelers , perfcet to meet people you will never be alone, the staff organize always something so you can meet others travelers

• 24th Jan 2015

The welcome is the warmest we have ever received. We truly enjoyed the comfort and all the little things that make this hostel the best place to stay in Rome.

• 8th Jan 2015

Now I know why this hostel got high rating, Fabio is very accommodating and the hostel is really nice. This hostel is preferably for the youth.

I had the best time at Dreaming Rome. The hosts were truly amazing and made me feel so welcome. They provided much more than I expected and treated me like family. For my first hostel experience ever, I could not have imagined better! Thanks for a great weekend!!

• 2nd Jan 2015

Fabio made the stay very enjoyable. He was the best host I have ever stayed with. Only thing I can fault the hostel with is that the rooms are very cramped. Too many beds in one room.

My stay at Dreaming Rome was GREAT!!! Fabio was amazing and he did a really good job about gathering everybody together and making me feel like I was at home. I would definitely stay here again!

this is the best hostel i have ever stayed!

Excelent staff and atmosphere! Fabio (the host) is the best :)

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Such an amazing hostel experience ! Fabio is the best host I have ever stayed with, I highly reccomend going to this hostel if you're in Rome. Excellent staff, great atmosphere, extremely clean and great value for money. Look no further for staying in Rome!

Dreaming Rome is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! From the moment you walk through the door you feel like home. The Staff is what makes this place. Just a fun atmosphere! If you are looking for somewhere thats close to most of the sites, this is a good option. Good night life around, and plenty of places to grab a bite to eat. Honestly if you are headed to Rome this place will make your trip. Dont stay anywhere, but HERE!! Safe travels to all :)

• 22nd Dec 2014

I have stayed at a good amount of hostels thus far and this is by far the best! The environment is amazing and Fabio, the owner and operater with his brother, go above and beyond to make your stay incredible! I felt like I was living in my own house with life long friends. If I ever come back to Rome I will stay here! Don't miss out on the chance to experience more of Rome than just the sights!

If your road leads you to Rome, you would be lucky to room at Dreaming Rome Hostel. Nestled in a pleasant Roman district amid authentic cafés like Pompi and local shops, DR is just steps away from magnificent Basilica San Giovanni and San Giovanni Metro a mere three stops from the central train station on the same line as Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Barberini-Fontana Trevi

• 12th Dec 2014

Awesome hosts, very clean and organized. It's a bit away from the center but if you are ok with riding the metro or bus then it'll be good enough.

Hi Vanessa - thanks for your review . We are in the center , we are only 200 metros from San Giovanni Basilica the biggest and oldest in Rome and only 18 minutes by Walk from Colosseum, 5 ( minutes by bus) everything is walkable. We also have a bus downstairs ( 87) that goes everywhere and the Metro

« first « Prev 1 2 3