Dreaming Rome Hostel Reviews

Via Cuma 2, Rome, Italy

Very Homely Hostel - Dont expect a Huge Hostel, here the Staff Really take care of you - Very Good Hostel for solo travelers , perfcet to meet people you will never be alone, the staff organize always something so you can meet others travelers

• 24th Jan 2015

The welcome is the warmest we have ever received. We truly enjoyed the comfort and all the little things that make this hostel the best place to stay in Rome.

• 8th Jan 2015

Now I know why this hostel got high rating, Fabio is very accommodating and the hostel is really nice. This hostel is preferably for the youth.

I had the best time at Dreaming Rome. The hosts were truly amazing and made me feel so welcome. They provided much more than I expected and treated me like family. For my first hostel experience ever, I could not have imagined better! Thanks for a great weekend!!

• 2nd Jan 2015

Fabio made the stay very enjoyable. He was the best host I have ever stayed with. Only thing I can fault the hostel with is that the rooms are very cramped. Too many beds in one room.

My stay at Dreaming Rome was GREAT!!! Fabio was amazing and he did a really good job about gathering everybody together and making me feel like I was at home. I would definitely stay here again!

this is the best hostel i have ever stayed!

Excelent staff and atmosphere! Fabio (the host) is the best :)

• 25th Dec 2014
  • Mexico

Such an amazing hostel experience ! Fabio is the best host I have ever stayed with, I highly reccomend going to this hostel if you're in Rome. Excellent staff, great atmosphere, extremely clean and great value for money. Look no further for staying in Rome!

Dreaming Rome is the best hostel I have ever stayed in! From the moment you walk through the door you feel like home. The Staff is what makes this place. Just a fun atmosphere! If you are looking for somewhere thats close to most of the sites, this is a good option. Good night life around, and plenty of places to grab a bite to eat. Honestly if you are headed to Rome this place will make your trip. Dont stay anywhere, but HERE!! Safe travels to all :)

• 22nd Dec 2014

I have stayed at a good amount of hostels thus far and this is by far the best! The environment is amazing and Fabio, the owner and operater with his brother, go above and beyond to make your stay incredible! I felt like I was living in my own house with life long friends. If I ever come back to Rome I will stay here! Don't miss out on the chance to experience more of Rome than just the sights!

If your road leads you to Rome, you would be lucky to room at Dreaming Rome Hostel. Nestled in a pleasant Roman district amid authentic cafés like Pompi and local shops, DR is just steps away from magnificent Basilica San Giovanni and San Giovanni Metro a mere three stops from the central train station on the same line as Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Barberini-Fontana Trevi

• 12th Dec 2014

Awesome hosts, very clean and organized. It's a bit away from the center but if you are ok with riding the metro or bus then it'll be good enough.

Hi Vanessa - thanks for your review . We are in the center , we are only 200 metros from San Giovanni Basilica the biggest and oldest in Rome and only 18 minutes by Walk from Colosseum, 5 ( minutes by bus) everything is walkable. We also have a bus downstairs ( 87) that goes everywhere and the Metro

Genuinely the best hostel I've been to in Europe. Fabio, the owner, is the nicest guy ever. He really goes out of his way to make your time here better, and happily put up with all our stupidity (drunkenly locked ourselves out at 4am two nights in a row). The hostel itself is spotless and comfy, with excellent decour. Location is amazing, just by San Giovanni station and an easy walk to the main sites. Fabio has good bar and restaurant recommendations too. Check out "any given monday" if you're

• 19th Nov 2014

Can't fault this hostel, fabio and domenico are brilliant hosts, definitely go on the car tour of Rome, very nice place!

Great Staff, the guy who run's it couldn't have been more helpful and just so welcoming. It can be noisy at some points of the night, but for the cost and location it's a great place.

• 13th Nov 2014

Very Clean and safe cozy Hostel - the small common area is perfect to Meet anyone - lockers are provide - the staff is in the Hostel all The Time , u Like Like At Home - free printer - free wi-fi - breakfast included

We had a great stay! Our private double room was the best I´ve ever seen in a hostel! Wonderful staff, very clean kitchen and bathroom,... I can definetely recommend Dreaming Rome Hostel!!!

• 10th Nov 2014

small hostel w great host. breakfast is good and Fabio the host would make pasta or get pizza each night which was good but a bit much if you wanted to get your own.

Fabio y Domenico! Genios! Estuve en muy buenos hostels pero este fue el mejor ! Un abrazo! Cesar

« first « Prev 1 2 3