Dreaming Rome Hostel

9.5
Superb 799 Total Reviews

• Australia, Female, 25-30
21st Apr 2017

The best hostel I've stayed in!! Fabio is an amazing host and really made you feel part of the family. Great atmosphere and free dinners was a perfect opportunity to meet people. Will definitely be back! Thank you :)

• USA, Female, 18-24
21st Apr 2017

Fabio was the best. He made us feel welcome, made us free dinner (well for everyone), was helpful in finding things, staff super friendly, everything was clean, affordable, and easy to get around.

• Thailand, Female, 18-24
18th Apr 2017

Amazing! Way underrated. Very cozy. Fantastic, fabulous staff, very friendly, nice, thoughtful, 12/10. Nice place, maybe not big and crowded, but very nice. Recommended :)

• Pakistan, Male, 18-24
18th Apr 2017

Great location. Great host. Great atmosphere and people. Free dinners! Free breakfast!. Blankets were kinda small though.

• South Korea, Female, 18-24
17th Apr 2017

My staying at Dreaming Rome Hostel was great. Fabio welcomed me like a friend and is amazing host. I liked the location as well because of calm and quiet neighborhood, and I could easily access to touristic places by walk as well. I would love to recommend this place to people who want cozy and friendly atmosphere.

• USA, Male, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

It will be difficult to try and explain my experience at Dreaming Roam. Where to begin to put into words the absolute pleasure it was to stay with the two brothers there for 4 nights. If I could go back to Rome not even to see the city, I would go back just to stay at Dreaming Rome some more. Fabio and Dominico are the kindest, sweetest people I have ever met and made me feel more at home than I do at my own house, on top of it being the cutest place ever. HIGHLY RECCOMEND! Couldn't ask for more

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2017

I would go back to Rome just to stay at Dreaming Rome again!

• Romania, Female, 18-24
13th Apr 2017

I can't even begin to say how lovely my stay here was! Fabio was really helpful at all times and super friendly, the hostel is really cute and I felt as if I was at home! Not to mention Fabio cooked for us every evening, the free breakfast and all the useful information he gave! It's a small hostel so it's really easy to meet new people and make friends instantly, which is always a bonus. If roads ever lead you to Rome, definitely book this lovely hostel, you will have an amazing time!

• neomaster0077155
  • Mexico, Male, 25-30
11th Apr 2017

Fabio es un excelente anfitrión, siempre está al pendiente de que estés cómodo y puede brindarte toda la ayuda que necesites. El hostal tiene un gran ambiente y en general las instalaciones son de 10.

• England, Female, 25-30
10th Apr 2017

One of my best ever hostel stays! Staff are lovely and always willing to help you out. Free dinner every evening, making it very easy to meet other travellers. Would highly recommend if travelling solo! Close to the metro for easy access to town but still a walkable distance. Thank you for having me!! :) x