Dreaming Rome Hostel Reviews

Via Cuma 2, Rome, Italy

Dreaming Rome is a wonderful hostel! Great atmosphere especially for solo travellers to meet people! Lots to do but a quiet place to come back to for a good sleep.

If feels like home. :) But the only thing that bothered me was my last night there. People in my room went out and come back late, then they were talking and laughing, and a girl was speaking very loud 'good night'. It woke up the people who were sleeping. And then there were several guys snoring, one of them snored like trumping. I couldn't sleep after a long day. It's not the hostel's wrong, but it will be great if they can do something about it.

This hostel was absolutely amazing. The brothers were incredibly friendly and bent over backwards to ensure everyone was comfortable and happy. Dinner and breakfast were served everyday we were there. I would definitely stay here again.

Amazing hostel, exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. The meals they make each night are a great chance to meet people. I have a gluten allergy and they made a gluten free alternative for me each night, without me even having to mention it after the first night. Also great location, near metro station so easy to get around the city.

This was my favorite hostel thus far on my backpacking journey. Super friendly staff & very easy to make friends. The owners hang out with you and there are communal dinners where Fabio will make pasta or order pizza for everyone. I stayed in the 8-bed mixed dorm and it was super clean & the were lots of useful amenities despite it's size. This was the only place I stayed where I was sad to say goodbye to everyone.

LOVED this hostel, best one I've ever stayed at. You feel right at home, and Fabio is the nicest guy you could ever meet. I would stay here again and I will every time I go to Rome.

• 16th May 2015

Dreaming Rome is great! The staff are incredible and have a strict no-noise after 10:00pm rule so to help keep that they'll go to bars with us and show us the good places to go out within walking distance. The location is a 5 minute walk to San Giovani metro and bus stops, making the center of the city easily accessible, or you could walk too. It is in an apartment so very safe and we needed two keys to even get in. Fabio helps everyone meet eachother by making pasta dinner every night too!

He is the nice staff we have ever met! The atmosphere is great, the facilities are all convenience! However, It was little bit hard to find the hostel so we got lost lol you had better arrive during day time. Also if you wanna get deposit back, you have to tell him before the night u leave!!!!!!

Fantastic !!!

Best hostel I have ever stayed at!!! The hosts were so friendly and helpful!! I would recommend this place to anyone staying in Rome!! Loved the free pasta nights!! I felt like I was right at home!!

Amazing hostel!!! Fabio was such a wonderful host and made sure that everyone had a great time. The beds were very comfortable and it was in a great location. All the restaurant recommendations and tourist tips were spot on. Thanks for being so welcoming and making my trip so amazing!

This is, truly, the best hostel I've ever stayed in. Does it have the largest building, with the swankiest amenities? No. But what it does have is best atmosphere you can possibly imagine. Led adeptly by the two brothers, staying here you feel like family. If you stay here you will make friends, you will not be bored, and you will get the most out of your trip to Rome. Add to that a clean environment, and great location close to a metro stop, you get a near perfect hostel experience.

Fabio, you were the perfect host: kind, energetic, attentive and above and beyond awesome! My experience in Rome would definitely have not been the same without Dreaming Rome, and I am making sure EVERYONE stays with you :) xoxox

U Were very Nice as Well Haley, you made a really nice atmosphere here :) Whit everybody - hope to HOst again at Dreaming ROm eHOstel

This place was so much fun. I would definitely recommend staying here. Great atmosphere and awesome owners!

BY FAR the best hostel you'll ever stay at! Fabio started this place because he's a traveller too and knows what travellers need. Him and Domenico do their best at all hours of the day to make sure everyone is treated like family and has an amazing time in Rome! Gave us tips on skipping lines at the Vatican, museums, and Colosseum, cooked pasta dinner for the entire hostel every night, and told us where to go out each night. They're the kindest people I've ever met and attract a similar crowd!

This is the best hostel I have stayed in on my whole backpacking journey across Europe and asia. I have never been so well looked after, the owners go above and beyond for their guests. It isn't the cheapest hostel in all of Rome but because breakfast AND dinner are included it is definitely the the best bang for your buck! The owner will send you to the best pizza across the street and the best gelato just a block away. The night tour made my trip in Rome (a free service the owner offers)

• 25th Apr 2015

Thank you guys so much for your help and for being so friendly. I felt right at home at Dreaming Rome and staying there was one of the highlights of my stay in Rome. All the best guys xoxoxo

• 24th Apr 2015

We liked the hostel very much! It's beautifully furnished and very clean. We especially liked our little balcony. The staff is friendly and helpful and made us feel welcome

Nice staff. Love dinners and interact with others guests. Wonderful maps and spots of places to go. A+++

A lovely hostel- everything was very clean and Fabio was fantastic! There was a nice, friendly vibe so good socialising but not noisy if you are trying to sleep- the perfect combination!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4