9.5
Superb 596 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 596 Total Reviews
Dreaming Rome Hostel Located at Via Cuma 2, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Rome 00183 Via Cuma 2
95% 596
41.8821082 12.5092216
    Rooms available

• Philippines, Female, 31-40
18th May 2016

Great place to stay in, owners were very nice and accommodating. Would definitely love to be back if i'll have a chance to visit rome again.

• Austria, Male, 25-30
13th May 2016

one of the best hostels i stayed! amazing hosts, fabio and his brother (the hostel owners) were super helpful - its incredible, from cooking pasta for us, explaining everything about rome, taking us out and going with us for drinks. the hostel is clean and very very comfortable! 5minutes to metro from where u can reach everything, 8minutes from chiesa san giovanni, and maybe 20mins to the colosseo by foot! breakfast is included! computer available, wifi great! a 10/10 hostel! ;)

• USA, Female, 18-24
11th May 2016

You have to stay here. Really, it's the best hostel I've been to. Fabio is a fabulous host and really makes it feel like home. I had been traveling for a while before coming here, and I was worn out from the other places I stayed. Everything was clean, lots of extras if needed, and the number of rooms allow you to meet plenty of people (as you expect in a hostel), but not so big that it is intimidating. I wish I could write more. Stay here!

• USA, Couple, 18-24
10th May 2016

This hostel is absolutely amazing! Fabio and Domenico take you into their apartment like family, give you great information on where to go and what to see in Rome and even cook dinner for you sometimes! It's more of a Bed and Breakfast than a Hostel and I'm so glad that my girlfriend and I stayed in one of their private rooms. Hands down this was the best hostel I have ever stayed at. Affordable, very friendly staff, clean, great location, great internet, what more can you ask for?

10th May 2016

Such a great hostel! It felt like home and really had some nice touches. Will recommend to friends!

9th May 2016

Awesome hostel. Very friendly atmosphere. Really easy to meet other travelers if you are traveling solo. The owners/staff are super cool and they often prepare evening meals for everyone. Place is clean and safe. Overall great place!

5th May 2016

These guys are supper nice and accommodating!! They even cooked for us one of the nights for diner and it was amazing. This was one of the cooler and more intimate hostels I've been to.

• England, Male, 31-40
29th Apr 2016

Really great hostel with fantastic hosts, I was greeted with some strawberry sparkling wine and pasta the day I arrived. Run by two brothers who are very friendly and helpful in letting me know some cool places to visit, and a really good laugh! The location is great, really close to the metro in a beautiful city. I would definitely stay here again.

27th Apr 2016

We loved the Dreaming Rome Hostel! The Orlando brothers are awesome people who really try to give us a great experience. They greeted us with wine and water and I had mail sent to the hostel and they had it for us upon arrival. The second night we stayed, they made us dinner and treated us with some blueberry liquor that was yummy. We really enjoyed the interaction with them and "hanging out" at their place. Location is close to the colosseum. We highly recommend this place! Thank you so much.

• England, Female, 25-30
20th Apr 2016

This is a nice little hostel run by two very welcoming brothers. I immediately felt at home being greeted with wine after a long day. It was a little quiet as it was the middle of the week, but the people I met there were lovely. It is right next to the metro which is convenient and is walking distance to the sights if you want to walk also. The facilities are great and the breakfast is really good! Cereal, bread, eggs, yoghurt, fruit and there was also cake! Will definitely book here again!