9.2
Superb 712 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 712 Total Reviews
Dreaming Rome Hostel Located at Via Cuma 2, , Rome.
Italy
Rome Rome 00183 Via Cuma 2
92% 712
41.8821082 12.5092216
    Rooms available

12th Jan 2017

Great experience! It feels as if youre sharing an apartment with the two brothers running it, who are the most gracious of hosts. It is a very small place, but this Creates a very social atmoshere, perfect for the solo traveller.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
11th Jan 2017

Had the absolutely most wonderful time here! As I'm sure every other review here will tell you the brothers who own this place are absolute legends - the friendliest people you'll ever meet and so keen to help you out and show everyone a good time! Was a great vibe and made so many great mates over dinner and brekky in the chill area! Thanks for everything guys ❤

10th Jan 2017

It was awesome staying in this hostel. Fabio and his brother run this hostel in a very nice place in Rome and they are always super nice. Is a very confy place and they always have food for someone to prepare their own breakfast and they even cook pasta every night for the hostels guests. I truly recommend this place it was a very very nice experience.

9th Jan 2017

FABIO FABIO FABIO! Warm, inviting and amazing...oh, and the hostel was good too! Seriously, if you're going to Rome, BOOK THIS HOSTEL! Fabio (his brother was gone) was the best possible host anyone can ask for. Free pasta dinner each night (don't expect him to, but he will more than likely do so). Hostel is small, but unexplainably homey and wonderful. Words can't begin to describe how this hostel put our stay in Rome amongst the top trips we've ever had. Free breakfast, close to everything! :)

9th Jan 2017

Dreaming Rome is a great hostel although it's a bit more like a guesthouse than a hostel. The owner is absolutely delightful. He made us a wonderful pasta dinner the first night I was there and the next day he made me amazing risotto for lunch. Extremely kind and generous host that can guide you around town very well. The location is perfect, close to the metro, bus and the colosseum. Wifi was excellent, breakfast was nice, lockers provided, and the beds are comfortable. Highly recommend.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
8th Jan 2017

Amazing hostel with awesome hosts. Extended my stay because I loved the city and the people at the hostel. Free breakfast and dinner most of the time, nice wine available in the common area. Rooms are constantly clean and warm. Highly recommend!💘 Will be back to visit my love Fabio

4th Jan 2017

The best hostel I have ever stayed in.

• USA, Female, 18-24
4th Jan 2017

I just recently stayed at Dreamig Rome Hostel and I had the most amazing time! My friend and I arrived late because our flight was delayed but Fabio had pasta waiting for us when we got there. This is the perfect hostel to meet other people. We all ate Fabios amazing pasta together every night for dinner and then went out together afterwards. Fabio and his brother were amazing and knew all the best things to do. I will 100% be returning to Rome and I will most definitely be staying here again.

29th Dec 2016

I can not say enough nice things about the owners Fabio and Dominico. They are the most heart warming and kind gentlemen I have ever met. They go out of their way to make you feel as comfortable as possible. They have a great free breakfast and even dinner most nights. I would come back here in a heart beat and would recommend this hostel to anyone coming to Rome.

• Poland, Male, 25-30
13th Dec 2016

Good facilities Good location Helpful staff Clean and new decorations Free maps , free Wi-di, free printer and free dinner sometimes