Dreaming Rome Hostel Reviews

Via Cuma 2, Rome, Italy

Awesome hosts, very clean and organized. It's a bit away from the center but if you are ok with riding the metro or bus then it'll be good enough.

Hi Vanessa - thanks for your review . We are in the center , we are only 200 metros from San Giovanni Basilica the biggest and oldest in Rome and only 18 minutes by Walk from Colosseum, 5 ( minutes by bus) everything is walkable. We also have a bus downstairs ( 87) that goes everywhere and the Metro

Genuinely the best hostel I've been to in Europe. Fabio, the owner, is the nicest guy ever. He really goes out of his way to make your time here better, and happily put up with all our stupidity (drunkenly locked ourselves out at 4am two nights in a row). The hostel itself is spotless and comfy, with excellent decour. Location is amazing, just by San Giovanni station and an easy walk to the main sites. Fabio has good bar and restaurant recommendations too. Check out "any given monday" if you're

• 19th Nov 2014

Can't fault this hostel, fabio and domenico are brilliant hosts, definitely go on the car tour of Rome, very nice place!

Great Staff, the guy who run's it couldn't have been more helpful and just so welcoming. It can be noisy at some points of the night, but for the cost and location it's a great place.

• 13th Nov 2014

Very Clean and safe cozy Hostel - the small common area is perfect to Meet anyone - lockers are provide - the staff is in the Hostel all The Time , u Like Like At Home - free printer - free wi-fi - breakfast included

We had a great stay! Our private double room was the best I´ve ever seen in a hostel! Wonderful staff, very clean kitchen and bathroom,... I can definetely recommend Dreaming Rome Hostel!!!

• 10th Nov 2014

small hostel w great host. breakfast is good and Fabio the host would make pasta or get pizza each night which was good but a bit much if you wanted to get your own.

Fabio y Domenico! Genios! Estuve en muy buenos hostels pero este fue el mejor ! Un abrazo! Cesar

I had an awesome stay at this hostel. I arrived late and exhausted and couldn't find the hostel at first but when Fabio greeted me with so much enthusiasm I couldn't help but feel relieved. Fabio's personality is infectious and it doesn't take very long for everyone to start socialising. Met a lot of great people at this hostel. The hostel is very clean, even in a room with a bunch of guys I didn't have any problems. Make sure you get Fabio to tell you where to find some amazing gnocchi!

Best Hostel in Rome.

Completely Renovated -

• 6th Nov 2014

This was an incredible hostel, the best I have ever been to in my near 20 years of travel.. Fabio and Dominico were incredible hosts, so friendly, going out of their way to cater to every single person. Really heart warming and a great place to meet others. Very clean, and greeted with a gorgeous glass of fragolino! Thanks so much guys:)

• 3rd Nov 2014

Great location, facilities are ok as well as the free breakfast. The place looks very clean, and atmosphere is always good thanks to the AMAZING staff... good place to meet people and share some drinks, but also to get a good night rest. Already booked there for my next stay in Rome!

Wonderful stay in friendliest hostel! Feels like a family, Fabio and Dom go out of their way to make you feel welcome. Would definitely recommend, especially for a Solo traveller.

Apartment building 10 mins from the Metro. The common room is the kitchen with 1 couch and must be quiet at 11pm. No outside alcohol. I was off put by the obvious kick backs the Owners received by pushing unnecessary, expensive tours (we waited

• 22nd Oct 2014

Amazing experience. Absolute favorite hostel I've ever stayed in!

What little the hostel lacked Fabio made up for 20 times. One night he took four of us on a night time car tour to show us some secrets of Rome. Another night he made amazing pasta for everyone staying at the hostel. He really has a genuine desire to make everyone's stay a great one and does just that.

Nice hostel ! Fabio is a very friendly and helpful guy. You won't regret choosing Dreaming Rome Hostel for your stay. Thanks for everything.

Just need a better sign to show where the hotel is, others are perfect! The host is very nice and make everyone feels happy here!

Thanks so much for a great experience. My boyfriend and I enjoyed staying at this hostel very much and we will recommend it to our friends.

« first « Prev 1 2 3