Dreaming Rome Hostel Reviews

Via Cuma 2, Rome, Italy

Dreaming of Rome? How about dreaming of the best hostel ever!! I would rate this near the very top of hostels I have stayed in and I have stayed in many over the years. Enjoy!

Our stay in dreaming Rome Hostel was just great! Fabio and Domenico make you feel like home and you don't have to worry about anything anytime!! We had a twin private with balcony. I had never thought about sitting on a private balcony for that small money. Fabio is a wine enthusiast and sells lots of nice italian wines to fair prices.

• 22nd Sep 2014

This place is the best hostel in Rome for sure! The owners are excellent and hospitable, the facilities were the best we've seen, breakfast was great, and location was perfect. It was the first place we've been to in months that doesn't cut corners to make an extra buck. Highly recommended

This was a very good hostel. Best staff ever. Very good Pasta in the evening. Good lockers and nice people. Crazy tour with Fabio. Sooo clean...i definitly would recomment this hostel! !

a great hostel...not for partying.. but clean,safe. and comfortable..possibly too quiet for a solo traveller and shame the roof terrace was closed from september as may have made the experience more social...but will stay. again anytime..loved it. Thanks Fabio for making two older, if not maturer ladies very welcome

Dear Linda, Thanks for your Review :) but i think this is the best HOstel for solo traveler..just read all the other reviews :) you was whit a friend ina private room, and everybody was in the coomon area,eating th free pasta that i cook :) ..then they go out toghether. When the Roof terrace is closed we Have The common area to Socialize :) You missed that - IT is VERY VERY Social :) anyway im happy that you enjoy our Hostel :)

Dreaming Rome is a great hostel, my fiancé and I were staying there prior to our wedding in Italy. We were made to feel very welcome we even got a free glass of wine on arrival! The atmosphere in the hostel is great we met some awesome people. We stayed in a private room which was huge and even had a balcony. Location is also excellent around a 20 min walk to colosseum. We got some great tips from staff on where to eat / what to do etc. thanks for having us!

The hostel has been completely remodelled. the female , the mix dorm , and the private rooms are all new . All are equipped with security lockers, personal lamp .

I loved staying at Dreaming Rome Hostel. The owner was friendly and genoreus. I will definetly stay there again if I go to Rome. The atmosphere was open and it was easy to hang out with the others who stayed there.

• 30th Aug 2014
  • Sweden

Dreaming Rome is a very clean hostel - including bed and towels. With a lovely atmosphere, it feels like home. I was travelling alone and stayed in the mixed dorm for 5 days.

• 27th Aug 2014
  • Estonia

We had a private room, making our stay equivalent to that of a decent hotel. Fabio and Domenico were wonderful hosts - always around and ready to help be it booking taxis or tours, they even drove us to the local restaurant on our first night! WHEN we come back to Rome, we will stay here.

Such an awesome hostel!! Fabio made us delicious dinner every night! Highly recommended! Just can't be loud there at night

This hostel was only a short walk from the main attractions and a three block walk from the subway for easy access to all of Rome. The employees here are great and make sure they are available to help you whenever possible. This hostel is very relaxed and not a party hostel, so be prepared for a good time and some great company for exploring the city. Always able to recommend were to go to eat or drink, the employees make this hostel absolutely fantastic. I will be back

Quite a Lot rules all over the Place....

Fabio gave great advice about places to eat and was always so friendly! We loved our private room and had our own balcony. Easy to find from the nearest metro line (San Giovanni). Throughly recommend!

The best hostel I have ever stayed in. I honestly enjoyed every minute I was staying in Rome due to staying at Dreaming Rome hostel. Fabio greets you with a welcome drink which makes you feel as if you are at home. The place is super clean and has awesome facilities. Everyone who stays here is made to feel like family which makes for a great atmosphere. Fabio was kind enough to make us all dinner one night and show us around some of the night spots in Rome. I could not have been more impressed!

Fabulous stay, amazing staff. Thanks for everything.

Fantastic atmosphere, it was my favourite hostel of the trip

• 18th Jul 2014

This is a great hostel. The brothers are really fun people. Champagne on arrival. Fabio even cooked for everyone on Saturday night. He knew exactly where to go for a good night out. The atmosphere is great. It's so friendly and welcoming. I loved my time here. Wished I could have stayed longer. Great job lads. :)

Fabio and his brother were the best hosts ever. Fabio made fresh salmon pasta one night then later took us out to an area only most locals know of then later some clubbing. It was a large group that went so some of us piled into Fabio's little Fiat and took off!! Everyone had a great time.

Fabio and Dominic at Dreaming Rome Hostel are excellent hosts who run a clean and unique hostel. They went out of their way to make you feel at home and helped organize/guide you to the sites and sounds of Rome. I would recommend this hostel to anyone who wants to visit Rome. Cheers!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4