Dreaming Rome Hostel Reviews

Via Cuma 2, Rome, Italy

It was a great experience, one of the owners (fabio) took us on a tour in his tiny car, the atmosphere is really good! I would recommend this please on that alone :)

Excellent hostel! The rooms are comfortable and the common area/kitchen is good. One of the brothers who runs the hostel made pasta for all of the guests a couple times and took us all on a driving tour to see things in Rome most tourists wouldn't find.

• 3rd Feb 2016

Fabio is such a great host. Very nice and so accommodating, Highly recommended!

• 22nd Jan 2016

Nice small hostel. Co-owner Fabio was an excellent host, cooking dinner and taking people out each night. Would recommend for solo travellers

Very small hostel with an amazing atmosphere. Ideal for solo travellers looking to meet people. The owners are wonderful and welcoming. One of my favourite hostels ever!

Very welcoming however very strict about making noise and socialising after 10pm. Hostels are usually used by young people travelling often by themselves and are looking for a fun and sociable stay. Also quite heavy handed about cleaning up glasses etc straight after using. Very cute and quirky decor, very memorable. Obviously alot of care into the decor.

• 24th Nov 2015

Very beautiful hostel managed by two brothers in a good location not far from the Colosseum. A warning that you have to be very quiet and clean here as this is their apartment with two rooms converted to bunk rooms. But it's so small that you will definitely make amazing friends!

Great hostel. I rented the private room. It had a little private terrace which was nice. I'm 40 not y our average age for a backpacker but I wanted a place that was more friendly then a hotel. A place where I can get advice and meet people, yet have my own room and chill. I got that. Awesome hostel. The guys running it were SUPER cool. Yep if theres space. Rent a spot here : ) Nicholas

When I checked in, a staff told me to spend one night at private room and spend another night at 6 female dorm which I made a reservation for. That's because another girl already used the bed instead of me..He took me to a different hostel (the name is b&b sth) and I used the room alone. It was comfortable but I was little bit scared because there was no one in the house. May be some people were inside their rooms but I could not hear anything. He didn't even explain about the situation.

• 14th Nov 2015
  • South Korea

Great, friendly host and very clean, easy-to-use facilities! And there's complementary breakfast - always a plus.

• 12th Nov 2015

Great service, great facilities and friendly atmosphere! Good location close to the metro! Recommended! Leong

• 11th Nov 2015

The staff were extremely welcoming, and the hostel had a very "homey" vibe to it. Overall I had a really great experience at this hostel.

My sister and I had a wonderful stay at this hostel! The owners are so wonderful and do everything possible to make you feel comfortable and at home. Unfortunately my sister started to come down with the flu the last day we were there, so I asked to extend another night so she could rest. They not only gave us a discount on our last night but also told me exactly what medicine to buy that would knock the sickness right out of her! Best place to stay in Rome!

• 2nd Nov 2015

Wonderful brothers who run the hostel!! They make pasta dinner every night a 7pm, as well as a free breakfast! Common room is very cramped and not the easiest to socialize. The dinners helped with meeting people though. Beds are comfy and clean. Must take only 5 minute showers, bc there aren't many bathrooms in ratio to guests.

The brothers who own the place are awesome dudes! The hostels common areas are kind of cramped but that way you are almost forced to meet other travellers which is great! Everything works and everything is clean. The map you are given is the perfect guide for you to see all the sights and of course you can ask the guys for any recommendations or tips. When I come back to Rome I don't have to look for any other hostel than Dreaming!

Good hostel near the heart of Rome. Within walking distance to the Colosseum. Nice and clean hostel, however the layout and the fact that there's really no living room type space makes it hard to meet other travelers.

Had a great time at this hostel. Staff are great and very helpful. Free pasta on an evening was a bonus. Comfy beds and wifi worked in the rooms. I will be returning.

The staff is amazing!!! I've met some really nice people there! Would definitely recommend!

AMAZING hostel. Not enough words to describe how great this hostel is and the hospitality given by Fabio and co. More like a bnb than a hostel. Great hostel to stay at if you're backpacking on your own. Highlights: Hospitality, location, cleanliness, bathrooms, family like atmosphere, welcome drink, free dinner and a car ride tour on your last night. Lowlights: Honestly, that I had to leave for another city - would have loved to stay longer.

Dreaming Rone Hostel is run by the greatest pair of humans in all of Italy. Fabio and his brother are super accommodating and friendly -- exactly what the weary traveler needs when arriving in a new city. Delicious fresh pasta is server every night, and by the end of my 4-night stay I felt like I had found the closest thing to a home away from home here. The next time I'm in Rome I will not have to think twice about where I'm staying. :)

« first « Prev 1 2 3