Dreaming Rome Hostel Reviews

Via Cuma 2, Rome, Italy

Couldn't hope for a better stay in Rome! Fabio and Domenico go out of their way to make you feel at home and they definitely manage to do it... Had great food and met great people in this hostel! Hope to be back soon!!

I loooooooooved dreaming Rome hostel. Fabio and Dominico are the best hosts ever. Dreaming Rome is not a hostel...it's a home away from home. I love you guys. I hope to see you again one day. Thank you for taking such good care of me💕

• 18th Mar 2015
  • Kenya

MURUGI :) Tks for this amazing review :) especially for the one in the BOOK :) we did not expect that . YOU where so nice as well, hope to see u again :)

Had awesome time. The brothers will go out of there way to get you involved in Rome. Would defiantly stay again.

I had a great time at this hostel. I would highly recommend it to anyone traveling alone or with some friends. I met at of people at this hostel and the staff were extra helpful here.

スタッフがとても気さくで親切で、毎晩?振舞われるパスタも良かった。何より雰囲気が良かった。 This hostel is very very nice!! I wanna say, "thank you"

The hostel is at good location and just few minutes walk from the Metro station. The staffs are very friendly and they provide free breakfast and dinner for the two nights i stayed! This is the first hostel i have stayed which provide dinner. You get to know different people from different countries and very good atmosphere.

Loved it! Thank you guys for your hospitality :) a bit out of the way and definitely difficult to find for the first time in the dark, but it was nice to stay in a non-touristy area where the food is cheaper/the city center is easily accessible by metro. I loved chilling out and eating pizza in Re di Roma park down the road after a long day of sightseeing. Best atmosphere for a hostel I've seen and the free breakfast/pasta dinner was a definite plus

Hello Guys tks for the review, you guys arrived by Car, and i understand is hard to find it by Car, but 90% of our travelers arrive no whit Car so is easy to find us just following the direction that we provide, and you can also check the Hostel on google Map before to get here :) Anyway I'm happy that you enjoyed your Stay whit us :))) Hope to see u soon again … and very courageous to Drive in Rome ahaha

The hostel is only a 15 min walk from the Coliseum with a nearby bus route into the center. Fabio and Dominico are great hosts and were massively helpful. Even had pliers to help me rip the lock off the my bag that I couldn't open. Bedroom and bathroom were spotless. Hostel is quite small, but has a nice atmosphere. Would recommend.

Fabio and his brother Dominic are great hosts! They go above and beyond to make the hostel feel like home. I had a great time here and would definitely stay again. They cram a lot of people into a small space. It's pretty good location - close to bus and metro, you probably won't be walking a lot of places from the hostel but it's very easy to get around. Good amenities. Highly recommend! Thanks for a great trip!

This hostel is amazing! Two brothers own it and go above and beyond to make it feel homey and enjoyable. They give a free night tour, free breakfast, free dinner on some nights (all?), and even took people out to the bars one night. They were so helpful in helping me arrange tours and get to the airport. The atmosphere makes it great to meet people and hang out comfortably. I stayed at many great hostels but this one has been my favorite. Keep it up Fabio and Dominecio!

• 5th Mar 2015

Such a nice hostel. I traveled with a group of 7 girls and stayed at Dreaming Rome this past weekend. We had a great experience. The owners were so helpful and nice. They even cooked us dinner one night and ordered pizza another night for everyone staying with them. It's a pretty great location, 15 minutes from the Colosseum and easily accessible to all the other areas of Rome by bus and metro. Definitely would recommend!

• 27th Feb 2015

Absolutely the best hostel I ever stayed in!! I highly recommend it. It's also a great place for solo travelers.

I loved this hostel and highly recommend it to other. Fabio is a great host and seems to have a real interest in his guest and wants to show them while in Rome! He went above and beyond!

This place is run by two brothers, Fabio and Dominico. They are the greatest hosts. They bend over backwards for all of their guests, giving helpful tips and just being good people. This is the only place I would stay if I visited Rome again.

This is the best hostel we have ever stayed in!. The room was very big and comfortable, specially the bed. We stayed in a private double room that also has a balcony, with shared bathroom. The facilities are great, everything looks new and very clean. The wifi worked perfectly. The reception was very warm and they gave us a bottle of wine as welcome gift, which was very nice!. Also the breakfast is included and is pretty good. We have absolutely no complaints about this hostel.

And U Felipe give us one of the best review we have received - we are very happy that U enjoyed Dreaming rome Hostel - we did not expected this review - Tks a lot from the bottom of our heart And hope To see U soon again . Thanks for choosing us

Amazing staff and really clean and cozy hostel!!! Definitely will be coming back 😊

• 9th Feb 2015

Fantastic! Fabio is unbelievely amazing and will help you with anything and everything you need :) We stayed in the private room and it is fabulous :) could not recommend this hostel enough!! so great. Great location, close to the metro and better than hotels Ive stayed in.

• 9th Feb 2015

I Had the Best stay here , a place where the staff take care of you suggesting you how to save money how to skip the line for the main museum , they also have good tours for vatican and colosseum. The perfect plase to meet others travelers

• 28th Jan 2015

Perfect Hostel to Meet other travelers - free breakfast - free printer - free maps - free computers - free wi-fi - the staff Really take care of you . They will answer to ALL of yur question and you Can see That they really love theyr job

• 28th Jan 2015

Very Homely Hostel - Dont expect a Huge Hostel, here the Staff Really take care of you - Very Good Hostel for solo travelers , perfcet to meet people you will never be alone, the staff organize always something so you can meet others travelers

• 24th Jan 2015