Dreaming Rome Hostel Reviews

Via Cuma 2, Rome, Italy

A lovely hostel- everything was very clean and Fabio was fantastic! There was a nice, friendly vibe so good socialising but not noisy if you are trying to sleep- the perfect combination!

Loved the free use if internet and free pasta each night

Amazing hostel. Very much a home away from home. Fantastic vibe and the brothers make you feel right at home in Rome. Fabio is an amazing cook! Sometimes needed to wait for the showers, but everything else was perfect.

First time travelling alone and I can't be more blessed to have picked this hostel to stay. Fabio was great as a host and friend. He really makes the effort to bond all those staying there by making dinner everyday. Really a great way to get to know people. Rooms were clean and I had a good sleep every night. Safety was one of my initial concerns prior to travelling but the location was great and I didn't face any problems. Overall the high rating for this place is totally justified!

This is the best hostel I've stayed at so far! Fabio was a warm, welcoming host who really takes care of his hostel and its guests. Everything was clean and comfortable. There were many options for breakfast: bread, pastries, fruit, yogurt, eggs, milk, coffee, tea. The only problem I could foresee is that there are only two bathrooms for 14? 16? beds. The hostel wasn't full when I was there, so it wasn't a problem at all. I would definitely recommend a stay here!!

Oh TKS for the Review :) Dont worry, when the Hostel is full we have 4 bathroom :) thats why u only found 2 because the Hostel was not full :)

Probably the best hostel I have ever stay at hands down. The guys are amazing, make it feel like a true home where you're never alone. Definitely a social place, the atmosphere makes you talk to others. Met some really great people here, becoming good friends overnight. Oh and Fabio's homemade meatballs were absolutely amazing. Recommend this place 100%, I couldn't have asked for more. Thanks guys!!

The location was great, a very short walk to the metro station. The hostel was spotless and the owners were very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay again when I go back to Rome!

• 3rd Apr 2015

The hosts Fabio and Dominico were extremely friendly, helpful and there for all the people staying there... they clearly love what they do! Had an amazing stay in an unbelievable city... will definitely be back one day - thanks guys!

This hostel took us in at last minute because the first one was in a very unsafe location. The staff, Fabio, was very helpful and understanding. He greeted us with a welcome drink and showed us to our room. The hostel was very good considering how much it cost. Clean, free breakfast, free dinner, lockers, bathrooms, clean sheets, etc. I am very glad we found this hostel and recommend it. The only problem was that they took my pillow and I had to hunt it down because, technically, I owned it.

Fabio and Domenico are amazing owners and they made me feel at home! The hostel was so clean and everyone was friendly. I really enjoyed my stay here, I recommend it to anyone!

• 26th Mar 2015

When I decided to go to Rome I chose the Dreaming Rome Hostel based on the good rates that it has on the travel sites, and I don't regret I did it. The atmosphere and the hospitality of the staff made me feel very good, even if I only stayed there 2 nights. Fabio is the best host.

Fabio and Dominico were wonderful. I mostly interacted with Fabio and he has a great bubbly personality. The first night he gave us a tour of Rome in his car and then took us to a really fun karaoke bar. I really like that it is a small personal hostel. The downplay is that on the 1st floor there is a capaity of 14ppl and only 2 bathrooms so that was inconvenient at times. They have great wifi and computers that are lightening speed that you can use to plan your trip and print passes.

Couldn't hope for a better stay in Rome! Fabio and Domenico go out of their way to make you feel at home and they definitely manage to do it... Had great food and met great people in this hostel! Hope to be back soon!!

Amazing spot. Must visit when in Rome. Fabio's nightly tour will give you a uniquely fresh perspective of the city through the eyes of a local. Met so many awesome fellow travelers during my stay.

I loooooooooved dreaming Rome hostel. Fabio and Dominico are the best hosts ever. Dreaming Rome is not a hostel...it's a home away from home. I love you guys. I hope to see you again one day. Thank you for taking such good care of me💕

MURUGI :) Tks for this amazing review :) especially for the one in the BOOK :) we did not expect that . YOU where so nice as well, hope to see u again :)

Had awesome time. The brothers will go out of there way to get you involved in Rome. Would defiantly stay again.

I had a great time at this hostel. I would highly recommend it to anyone traveling alone or with some friends. I met at of people at this hostel and the staff were extra helpful here.

スタッフがとても気さくで親切で、毎晩?振舞われるパスタも良かった。何より雰囲気が良かった。 This hostel is very very nice!! I wanna say, "thank you"

The hostel is at good location and just few minutes walk from the Metro station. The staffs are very friendly and they provide free breakfast and dinner for the two nights i stayed! This is the first hostel i have stayed which provide dinner. You get to know different people from different countries and very good atmosphere.

Loved it! Thank you guys for your hospitality :) a bit out of the way and definitely difficult to find for the first time in the dark, but it was nice to stay in a non-touristy area where the food is cheaper/the city center is easily accessible by metro. I loved chilling out and eating pizza in Re di Roma park down the road after a long day of sightseeing. Best atmosphere for a hostel I've seen and the free breakfast/pasta dinner was a definite plus

Hello Guys tks for the review, you guys arrived by Car, and i understand is hard to find it by Car, but 90% of our travelers arrive no whit Car so is easy to find us just following the direction that we provide, and you can also check the Hostel on google Map before to get here :) Anyway I'm happy that you enjoyed your Stay whit us :))) Hope to see u soon again … and very courageous to Drive in Rome ahaha

« first « Prev 1 2 3