Dreaming Rome Hostel Reviews

Via Cuma 2, Rome, Lazio, Italy

First review Ever- Perfect hostel if u are solo traveler. U Can Meet all The People that stay here The staff take care of u

• 9th Apr 2014

Perfect! Wish there was a higher rating than 100! The brothers were awesome so knowledgable about sights and metro times. Knew best times to visit sights and cooked us pasta! You won't regret staying at this hostel!

The hostel's decorations may not be modern or from IKEA but the atmosphere was great and the staff was excellent. I met a lot of awesome people and not to mention the staff helped me out around the city.

• 5th Apr 2014
  • victoriafloresc3370
  • Mexico

Very friendly staff and atmosphere. We booked two nights here but never actually stayed in the room we had booked (mixed dorm) one night we were upgraded to a private and the other we were moved across the road to their over flow accommodation which was nice but we missed out on the social atmosphere. Free pasta both nights was great, breakfast was ok. The place possibly over charges for what it is though as its very small and lacks the facilities of other hostels.

Dear , Thanks for your Review. to fix our overbooking we upgrated you in private room at the same price. we trought u appreciate it but sorry if u did not. Thanks about all that u appreciated about our Hostel we try to do the Best for u.

U fell like at HOme. u got a map on arrival, free welcome drink too. Clean, safe, looks brand new. is a cozy place to meet people if u are solo traveler

This place was quite cozy but nothing special. I can honestly say my experience would've been unpleasant if it wasn't for the amazing people I met here. Domenico and his brother would sometimes bicker in front of everybody which was a little bit awkward. There seemed to be a charge for almost everything. There was also a charge to use the kitchen so you wouldn't really be saving money if you want to cook something at the hostel. Sorry, but I wouldn't recommend it.

Thanks for the review. sorry if u did not appreciate when i Bick whit my brother :) but we do it for fun..and everybody undestand it :) we dont charge for evrithing because you guys have: Free Computer - free wi.fi Free printer ( not easy to find in hostels) Free BreakfastSorry for the 2 euro city tax is not our fault. Kithen is absolutely FREE. and you can cook your own food

I wouldn't stay here again. Tiny lockers, creaky wobbly bunk beds, no water pressure, no soap in one bathroom, only 2 bathrooms, no mirrors in rooms so bathrooms hogged by ppl just putting on makeup, breakfast was stale. Dominico knew nothing about the sites or nightlife, the other brother seemed nicer but was barely ever there, oh & often no one would be there at all for hours. & they charge 2 euros just to cook in the kitchen! With your own food. I've never heard of that in my life.

Our Locker are normal size 80x30cm, all beds are new, we got good water presure, we got many mirror, our breakfast(just read other review) is: eggs, yogurth,milk, 4kind of cereals, milk, break, cakes,the, biscuits,butter. we are 24h in the Hostel and we know many staff about rome, when u arrive u have a free map whit 5 minuts explication about the town. about 2 euro sorry fot he city tax is in all rome.

A very good hostel and most things were at a high standard. The only knock back for me was how small it was and there is very little room to move around. It felt a little bit clostrophobic. However, i had a great time and met great people there. Showers warm and the owner was extremely helpful.thank you :)

Hi had a awsome time in this Hostel the ownwers were very good hosts, helpfull and kind every time i need!!! i will came back again and stay with them for sure!!!

• 14th Feb 2014
  • Portugal

This is a hostel runs by two brothers, they are very nice and treat us very well. The kitchen and bathroom are extremely tidy and clean. Thanks for making our stay wonderful in Rome.

• 10th Feb 2014
  • Hong Kong

The location is convenient and close to metro/busses but not at all central. Good but not great. The staff was incredibly friendly and helpful. The place was clean but not nice. Beds loud/wobbly and the toilet seat was broken. They were minor annoyances, though. Breakfast was only OK. There was plenty of juice, but there wasn't really any bread as they promised and they didn't restock as they said they would. There were eggs but you had to cook them yourself. I would stay again

Thanks for the nice review but i think alex u confused Hostel..bacause we dont have any juice for breakfast and u say we have : but we have bread and u say we dont. we dont have any toilet seat broken... our breakfast is from 7:00 to 12 :00 i think is the only Hostel that do that :) thanks anyway

Dreaming Rome Hostel was the best! The owners were so friendly and even made us dinner both nights I was there. They make you feel like you are a guest in their home. The location was easy, only a 15 minute walk to the Colesseum, 5 minute walk to the subway, and the bus is right outside. I have been recommending this hostel to everyone!!!

great staff!

This is a small hostel run by two bothers. The brothers are very kind and caring and treat all guests with respect. It feels like staying at a friends house, more than staying at a business. Also walked me to local food places and helpful with any queries. Also cooked a nice pasta dinner for everyone. Excellent value and very comfortable stay.

Had 5 incredible nights there in mid January. Met some fantastic humans at this little hostel, ate great food that the hostel owner cooked for us. Everything was great, loved the vibe of the place. If/when I go back to Rome, I will be staying here again!

This was the most fun hostel I have ever stayed in. Fabio and Dominico (the owners) are unbelievably welcoming and inclusive. Everyone who walks through the doors of the Dreaming Rome Hostel feels wanted. They are also very helpful with directions, recommendations, and other tips of the city. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for a very enjoyable and comfortable stay.

THIS IS THE BEST HOSTEL IN ROME. This is probably the only REAL hostel in Rome. The wifi is good throughout the hostel, Fabio cooks AMAZING pasta for dinner, he is fun and interacts with his guests and works hard to keep the hostel clean. Thank you Fabio for an amazing stay. You really do have the BEST HOSTEL IN ROME! :)

The hostel is one of the best I have stayed in during my Eurotrip. It was clean and the breakfast was pretty much decent and began at 7 to 12pm. Make sure you not the last though as its self service and some people tend to overeat :-) The vibe was great and the owner Fabio is the most interesting person I have met so far as he makes everyone feel at home. If you are lucky, you get free pasta and a free ride to a club in Rome! I would recommend this hostel to anyone visiting Rome.

I enjoyed Dreaming Rome Hostel a lot. Fabio, the host, was incredibly friendly and nice. He made you feel like you were at a close friend's home. My time in Rome was made all the more better by him and the friendly atmosphere there. It's unfortunate that there is no real common area aside from the kitchen which isn't really large enough to fit more than 5-6 people. Nevertheless, Fabio was great about being very friendly with everyone and bringing the everyone together.

great place, a little too small for me, but the guy running the place made us dinner and gave me a great route and i knocked out all the touristy stuff in one day thanks to him! he told us good bars to go to and which to avoid and even took us out one night. great place for solo travellers, though not much of a common area.