Dreamtime Travellers Rest Reviews

189 Bunda street, Cairns, Australia

Didn't want to leave, relaxed and friendly hostel with something happening almost every night

• 10th Sep 2014

Front desk guy (Chris I think) was very helpful. Hostel has potential to be great. Cute property. Decent size rooms. Free wifi (iffy but ok) and towels. Quiet. Decent location right near cairns central mall. But in my first two hours in the room I killed a roach, two Mosquitos, and two moths. It's not an enclosed building. Things are all outdoors and there are no screens on the windows which is a big problem because bugs come on. also need something by the door that blocks roaches from entering

Cleanliness could have been better and I found a cockroach running around in the hallway but the atmosphere was good and it's a good place to meet people and socialize.

Dreamtime wasn't to far from the main bit of Cairns. My Boyfriend and I really enjoyed playing pool and having a few beers whenever. When we had a flight at 7 that night, they let us leave our bags and use the wifi and computers while waiting for the bus to pick us up! It was great!

• 30th Aug 2014

Awesome location and staff, clean bathrooms and rooms, pool table, cinema night..i've had a wonderful experience there.

1 2 Next » last »