Dreamtime Travellers Rest Reviews

189 Bunda street, Cairns, Australia

I needed a quiet place to sleep because I had a 3:30am wake up, a 6 hour journey to Sydney then an 8 hour work day. Staff was incredibly welcoming and friendly, room was really nice, shared bathroom attached, showers were all individual and not in a block. Cleanliness 10/10. A quiet rest if you're looking for a bit of peace & quiet

Accidentally reviewed this hostel under travellers oasis. Both are very chill and relaxed. This one had an ensuite bathroom though which I loved. Great stay.

What a lovely hostel!! Chris on reception was so helpful and made me feel very welcome when I first arrived. Atmosphere was very chilled and it was easy to chat to others. Rooms and showers/toilets were clean and the free wifi was a great bonus! Thank you for a lovely stay!!

Good hostel with lots of space for socializing. Chris was very helpful in planning our Australian adventure.

I loved the people I met here, staff and travellers. Very friendly, clean and also had a bit of character. Only fault was the lack of bathrooms, had to queue for a bit on a couple of occasions. Apart from that the place was faultless. Make sure you stay here.

Super super nice hostel, great atmosphere, mega friendly staff, and the beds are so comfortable I wish I had stayed another night! The only downside is the location, it's about 25min walk from reef fleet terminal. But on the positive side you're away from all the loud bars. Great place to stay, you won't regret it.

Really nice chilled hostel. Very clean and friendly. Had a good vibe. 10mins to the lagoon and is right opposite coles. Shame you have to pay extra for aircon and there are no lockers. But I would recommend and I wwould go back.

Really nice hostel with a good, friendly atmosphere. We were out and about a lot and wished we had a bit more time to hang out at the hostel. Me and my sister got a decent price for a private room and it was very home-y.. Staff were really friendly and great at recommending things to do when we were only there for a short time.

We had a great stay here. An oasis from the city, yet the water front just blocks away. Great hop off point for the Reef, which was magical!

Room was large and comfortable, staff very friendly and helpful!

Family run hostel and that's the point: you feel like home. Colorful hostel where you don't feel like your in jail, very green, cozy beds (Room 8). The girls clean every morning and afternoon. Definitely not an annoying Party Hostel, instead some relaxed drinks in the weekends or whenever. Perfect if you need to work during your stay! The team & guests are nice and very helpful. Several kitchens and modern bathrooms simplify the stay. We stayed here for 2 weeks and we will for another 2. Love!

• 24th Aug 2015