9.3
Superb 529 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 529 Total Reviews
Drifter Jack's Hostel Located at 2602 Guadalupe St., , Austin.
USA
Austin Texas 78705 2602 Guadalupe St.
93% 529
30.2910705 -97.7419710
    Rooms available

• New Zealand, Male, 25-30
4th Jan 2017

Great little hostel with a great vibe, and staff that integrate as if they're one of the travellers too! Wish I could have stayed for longer! If you want to meet new friends, this is the place! Vinh

• Australia, Female, 18-24
30th Dec 2016

Love this place, would definitely stay again! Great staff and made great friends. Thanks guys!

• Colombia, Female, 31-40
30th Dec 2016

Nice staff, great breakfast. Good environment, but definitely lack of organized activities, fortunately guests were very proactive. Convenient location, comfortable. The carpets could use a wash. I understand the policy of not getting a key to the main door if you don't pay the deposit, that could be charged to the card btw, but not getting a key to my room was definitely not ok. I would definitely stay here again.

• China, Male, 25-30
29th Dec 2016

Great city. Great hostel. Nice and clean. 24 hr front desk. My last night at the hostel. A new guest snored like he was crying out loud. I went to the front desk, the guy there gave my some ear plugs, fixed my problem. Otherwise, I would spend that night wide awaking thinking about slapping the snoring guy. Also had a lot of fun at the pub crawl night. Also, remember to ask Ethan for the Ride Austin promotion code.

• Germany, Female, 25-30
27th Dec 2016

My stay was absolutely awesome! Lots of nice people there..super comfy beds, big lockers, hostel activities, very clean..awesome hostel with a really good atmosphere. Stayed for 5 nights and was very sad to leave :)

• Germany, All Male Group, 18-24
26th Dec 2016

We had a great time. Awesome people!

24th Dec 2016

Great place in a very walkable area. Nice atmosphere and great staff.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
22nd Dec 2016

Drifter Jack's is the first hostel I have ever stayed at, and it was the greatest experience! The staff was so incredible and so accommodating. One of the staff members hosted a Pub Crawl and it was a blast. The people staying at the hostel were amazing and I made some friends from different countries. Next time I am in Austin, I would definitely stay here again.

Oh wow!! We love first timers! This is a great place to stay and catch the hostel vibe. So glad you had a blast! We'll see you soon!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
21st Dec 2016

Staff are the best. Very helpful with whatever you need

Ahh, shux! We think you are the best! Please come back soon!

• Australia, Male, 18-24
20th Dec 2016

Very nice hostel that includes parking. Staff is incredibly kind and helpful, particularly Ethan (who I believe was the manager) who was an absolute champion - terrible at pool though!

Thanks for the awesome review. It was great having you stay with us. We keep telling Ethan to work on his pool skills!! See you next time!