Drifter Jack's Hostel

Superb 560 Total Reviews
Superb 560 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 31-40
8th Mar 2017

A really fun, social hostel and the Staff were amazing! Can't recommend it more highly! C-Bomb Rich x

You are amazing!! Please come back to us! We miss you already!

• USA, Female, 18-24
5th Mar 2017

Drifter Jack's is a nice Hostel to stay for a visit to Austin. The best part of their offerings is easily their staff: Michael personally gave me his lock to use for my cabinet, Ethan had great suggestions on things to do and see and was an awesome pub crawl leader, and Mia blended in with the guests so well, I thought she was one (she's awesome, keep her forever). Overall, enjoyed my stay and all the people who made it comfortable.

Our staff loves you too! Thank you for the kind words :) Come back to see us soon!

2nd Mar 2017
7.4

My boyfriend and I stayed at Drifter Jack's for the last half of our Austin Trip just to try and see the city from a different vantage point. It's a perfectly fine hostel, and the staff were all really great! The hostel we had stayed at previously was more centrally located, and since we were on foot it was a little more difficulty to get around, but public transportation was simple enough to figure out! Other than that, we had a great time! Cheers, Annie and Stephen

We had a great time sharing stories with you two! We're glad you chose to spend half of your time with us. Best of luck in Oregon! Hopefully we will see you again next time you are in Austin!

2nd Mar 2017

A super fun hostel with amazing staff. I had a great time here and loved the city. Ethan, Mia, and Gracie were particularly helpful and cool.

We love you too! Isn't Austin just great?! We couldn't agree more.. Come back and see us soon!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
1st Mar 2017

This hostel has the friendliest and most enthusiastic front staff hands down. I stayed there for one night but had an amazing time. The rooms were clean with a shared bath between 2 rooms. The atmosphere and location were great with an artsy vibe The only downside is there's no breakfast only coffee and milk. The rooms usually stay unlocked as it is a small place but the lockers are huge so no worries safety for your stuff.

• England, Female, 25-30
25th Feb 2017

I initially booked only two nights here, an instinctive measure I take in case I dislike the hostel/location and want to move elsewhere.I ended up staying two weeks: partly because Austin is awesome, but mainly because this hostel is one of the best I've stayed at. If you like great staff, a good location and have that British frustration that there isn't enough tea available abroad, fear not, Drifter Jack's has it covered (and has about 12 types of tea going). Either way, this place is for you!

• Australia, All Female Group, 25-30
25th Feb 2017

Staff (especially Ethan and mia) looked after us so well. We had a great time, with consistently good atmosphere at the hostel plus plenty of activities to get out and see the city. Highly recommended!

• USA, Male, 31-40
21st Feb 2017

Great hostel, great staff, great location. Easily the best place to stay in Austin.

• USA, Male, 41+
19th Feb 2017

Very enjoyable! I look forward to my next trip to Austin. This is a very cool hostel. :) I recommend it highly!

• Hong Kong, Male, 18-24