Drop Bear Hostel Reviews

Carrera 21 Numero 20 36, Barrio Jardin, Santa Marta, Colombia

Great atmosphere at the hostel. In a quiet part of town. The staff were helpful. Great place to chill out....

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed at. Great rooms, swimming pool and facilities. The tour of the house was fascinating! This hostel also has the nicest staff you could ever wish to meet. If you are going to Colombia - go to drop bear!

everything was amazing at the drop bear. it is the best hostel We have ever stayed at. The double rooms were spectacular. The staff were sooo informative and helpful. Would recommend them in a heartbeat. You should definitely book the drop bear if staying in santa marta!!!!

• 13th Nov 2013
  • New Zealand

This is by far one of my favorite hostels! It felt like home. They have a lot of space to spread out and there were new puppies and kittens when I was there. The staff is AMAZING! They helped me with everything I needed and were able to answer all my questions about the area and getting around. I even left my bag with them a few times and everything was very safe.

1 2 Next » last »