Drop Bear Hostel Reviews

Carrera 21 Numero 20 36, Barrio Jardin, Santa Marta, Colombia

So many open and relaxing spaces here. The pool, lounge, bar, and rooms felt like I was a guest in a family home. Not too much of a party crowd which is perfect for testing before or after PNN Tayrona!

We only stayed one night. Our private room was huge. The pool was great, staff was informative, no breakfast though :/ Location was kind of out of the way in Santa Marta also.

Pool was great and restaurant was delicious

awesome hostel. wifi goes in and out of connection, but otherwise awesome

Amazing everything you could need, I will be coming back !!

Great hostel in a somewhat out of the way location. It takes at least 20 minutes to get into the centre of Santa Marta but staff are friendly and on hand to advise where to catch relevant buses (nearby) to all local attractions, including Tayrona National Park. The pool is a great feature of the hostel and all rooms appear clean, spacious and well maintained.

For such a big hostel, staff needs to be on top of keeping it clean. The kitchen, and bathrooms are pretty disgusting, mostly because of the people who use them, but staff needs to do their rounds and clean overflowing wastebins full of shitwipe, or plugged sinks. Loud music, kinda sucks when trying to sleep due to a flight or activity early the next morning. Pool was nice, tv room nice.

Soooo much love for this hostel. Booked for 1 night...stayed for 7. Super helpful and friendly staff, chilled AND fun atmosphere, they have all the facilities you could possibly need (this makes it hard to leave!) It's clean, it's safe and I know it sounds cheesy but it felt just like home! 😊

A very nice hostel! We really enjoyed our stay here. It has a nice vibe and good facilities!

Had a great stay at Drop Bear! I needed a place to stay for before and after my trip to Ciudad Perdida and it was perfect. I was able to store all of my luggage safely and the tour company provided transport to and from the hostel. Also a really nice place to chill out and have a beer. I live pretty close by so I will be back!

1 2 Next » last »