Drop Bear Inn Reviews

115 Cecil Street, South Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia

I really enjoyed my stay. The downstairs bar is a great place for a drink with good live music. Friendly staff, great location. Very homely. I would definitely recommend and will be back next time i'm in Melbourne!

• 18th Jun 2014

Wish I could have stayed longer! The staff are so welcoming and helpful. Great vibe in the downstairs bar and a good selection of beers on tap!

• 18th Jun 2014

Amazing place to stay. It has a real family feel to the place. I met some amazing people in my time there. Location is great! Right across the road from the market, supermarket, cafes and bars. Staff are amazing and can help you out with nearly everything you want. The bar and FREE WIFI are huge pluses.

• 4th Jun 2014

Really cool hostel. It's smaller which makes it easier to get to know people and feel right at home. All the staff are amazing. Would definitely recommend this place!

I had such a good time at this hostel! I stayed just a week, but made lots of friends and the friendly staff were always up for a chat over the bar. Close to the CBD which made things easy. Would definitely recommend the Drop Bear Inn!

• 9th Apr 2014

I very much enjoyed my stay at this hostel. At first glance the place appears quite old but I quickly realised it's character. It's in a great location - close to all the necessities and the city. It's a smaller hostel which is nice. All the staff are friendly and helpful and make an effort to get to know you which makes you feel really welcome. A lot of the other guests seem to have lived there for quite a long time which tells me something good! I'll definitely be back :)