Dublin Inclusive Reviews

21 Gracepark Road, Drumcondra, Dublin, Ireland

I stayed here with my sister in their converted garage. The beds were decent but the room and bathroom were extremely tiny. Also, while the bathroom door doesn't shut, that probably a good thing considering there was no doorknob. Cobwebs everywhere and I had to kill a spider that was by my head. Former garage door wall facing the road was all frosted glass that leaked water slightly, gave no sense of privacy, and did a horrible job filtering out light and sound.

More Passion in details! No Cleaned Kitchen and a lot of dirt in the Kitchen. The Host was a Very Nice Guy, who knows everything about his city!

The host was very nice, took a good care of us and gave us many useful tips for our weekend in Dublin. The room was clean and comfortable, we had two very good nights there.

• 6th Mar 2015