Dublin International (YHA) Reviews

61 Mountjoy Street, Dublin, Ireland

It was very noisy until late at night because there are sofas in the staircase right next to some of the rooms; and because it's an old building you can more or less hear every word through the walls.

Many thanks for your comments, We are sorry to hear that you found the hostel to be noisy late at night. The reception team make regular checks to ensure the noise level is kept to an acceptable level after 10pm. If you had made reception aware of the problem during your stay I'm sure they would have tried to rectify the problem. Should you return to Dublin we would be more than happy to look after you and t try to make your next stay a more enjoyable one. Dublin International Hostel.

i was very good in this hostel and people who work there are very nice and help you every time.

• 13th Feb 2015
  • Spain

Thank you for taking the time to comment, We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay at the hostel. Should you return to Dublin we would be more than happy to look after you again. Best regards and safe travels, Dublin International Hostel.

Dublin International Hostel was absolutely disgusting. I have not scene a hostel so dirty and unkept. There are black stains on the carpets throughout the building, the beds were extremely uncomfortable - with dirty bed linens. The atmosphere of the entire place was unsettling. Do not recommend.

• 12th Feb 2015

Thank you for taking the time to comment, We are very sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your stay here at the hostel. Should you return to Dublin we would be more than happy to look after you again to try and redem ourselves in your eyes. Best regards, Dublin International Hostel.

I had a great stay here, terrific value for money, very friendly staff. I would definitely recommend to anyone staying in Dublin on a budget.

Many thanks for taking the time to comment, We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you would recommend us to fellow travelers to Dublin. Should you return to Dublin we would be more than happy to look after you again. Best regards, Dublin International Hostel.

In general a cheap safe night's stay. I found crumbs in my bed though when I went to put on the outer sheets and wasn't sure that my room was very clean. Most of the staff were very helpful but some were not, e.g. too busy on their personal phone call to deal with reception. It was a hassle to have to go all the way from the kitchen upstairs to reception to borrow a cooking pot! There must be a bad problem with stealing as I've never done this in any other hostel.

Many thanks for your comments, We're sorry to hear that you did not fully enjoy your stay here at the hostel. Should you return to Dublin we would be more than happy to look after you again to try and redeem ourselves in your eyes. Knd regards, Dublin International Hostel.

Very satisfied with everything, and would come again. Thanks, Tony.

• 17th Jan 2015

Many thanks for your comments, we are glad you enjoyed your stay here with us and hope that should you visit Dublin again that we can look after you. Kindest regards and safe travels Misty Dublin International Hostel

Located in a bad area. Huge building with freezing temperatures as a result. No atmosphere whatsoever.

Thank you for taking the time to comment. The area around the hostel is very residential with a lot of families, so does not tend to get the drunk and disorderly conduct associated with the likes of Temple Bar or the Bus station. We are very quiet at the beginning of January as most people are broke after Christmas and New Years which does make for a quiet and lack of party atmosphere. We hope the next time you visit it is a bit more lively Kindest regards, Misty Dublin Hostel

I only stayed one night here, I would have stayed more... very clean, great free breakfast, very helpful staff.

Many thanks for taking the time to make a comment. We are glad that you enjoyed your time here with us and hope that should you return to Dublin, we can look after you again. Kindest regards and safe travels Misty Dublin International Hostel

1 2 3 4 Next » last »