Dublin hostel & bar Reviews

Independencia 946, San Salvador de Jujuy, Argentina

Security was worst ever seen in a hostel! There were no lockers. Hostel attached to a pub. Anyone can walk in and go to the rooms. When we mentioned this, the staff answered that nothing has ever happened before so that we should not complain. Staff was not helpful at all and was chilling out with friends. We had to put our sheets on our beds ourselves. Bar only opens from 9pm.

The hostel was dark and dreary. Very few people were staying there. To use the bathroom you had to walk through the bar which had people drinking into the night. Awkward!

• 10th Dec 2013

The hostel is not dark, we light according to the place, the people who were in the bar were only people staying at the hostel, the bathroom is next to the bedroom, no one complained about the bathrooms And remember, that you did a reservation for "HOSTEL DUBLIN & BAR". thanks

The beginning of our stay at this hostel was pretty good, we got a lot of useful information and the staff was really friendly. Unfortunatly, a day after the night, I realized that my whole body was covered with red dots... THERE ARE BEDBUGS in the hostel... Normally, I try to contact the hostel before i leave a bad review, but i tried... I sent a message on facebook over a week ago and there was no reply!

We only stayed for one night and were the only people there which accounts for the lack of atmosphere. It's an ok hostel in a good location. I think the owners should change the name as it puts travellers off as they think it's an Irish pub when it's actually quite relaxed.

View all San Salvador de Jujuy Hostels