Dubrovnik Apartments Reviews

Zvijezdiceva 11, Dubrovnik, Croatia

I was from HK. I have been there this month.The facilities were good except the air-conditioner. I was not lucky enough on those days since the air-conditioner was suddenly out of order. The host was kind and helpful. When I had any problem, they would help me. When I was there,my friend had booked this apartment too but the host hadn't got the booking record. When my friends arrived, I telephoned them for help. Even though the host did not have the record, they came to help my friends

The location of the apartment is great, in a lovely little street in Dubrovnik Old Town. We had no problems finding it, although check in was a bit confusing because the lady spoke no English . The kitchen/bathroom had everything we needed and there was plenty of space. The only minor issue was that the air con was quite ineffective so it was very hot at night, and the door to the main street was often left unlocked. Overall good value.

View all Dubrovnik Apartments