Fabulous 1,370 Total Reviews
Fabulous 1,370 Total Reviews
Dubrovnik Backpackers Club Located at Mostarska 2d, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20 000 Mostarska 2d
89% 1370
42.6588571 18.0737858
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 25-30
14th Nov 2016

My stay at DBC was absolutely brilliant. It's run by a really welcoming and friendly family. On several occasions they went above and beyond the call of duty to make sure I had a good experience in Dubrovnik. The hostel felt secure, the facilities good, and there was a really relaxed atmosphere. The hostel is a little way away from the busy Old Town, which is perfect, as there as some beautiful walks & short hikes nearby. The bus stop is just down the road so it is very easy to get everywhere.

• USA, Male, 18-24
20th Oct 2016

Great staff, good amenities, good location.

19th Oct 2016
8.0

Pretty decent little place. Staff was friendly, beds were good, rooms a bit small, clean enough. I liked the kitchen and common room area a lot. A good place to cook a meal and hang out. There was also a great movie room where we payed around and watched Netflix when it rained. This place felt more like home than a lot of places I've stayed. It's also right by a bus stop that easily gets you to old town and wherever you want to go. I would stay again.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
16th Oct 2016

Wonderful! Very homely, welcoming, and clean. I felt extremely well taken care of by the family that runs this Hostel. I was sick during my stay and they went out of their way to take care of me, make me tea, and bring me to a pharmacy. Milka is a wonderful and kind woman. Both sons were very kind and hospitable. The location is outside of the old city but it's nice to be able to see other parts of the city outside of the walls. Quick bus ride away from old town, which runs every 10 mins.

• Ecuador, Couple, 25-30
12th Oct 2016

We loved this place! It was a little out from centre of the city, but the bus was easy enough to figure out and it took only a few minutes. The couple running it was great and so very kind. It felt like staying with a cool aunt and uncle.

• England, All Male Group, 25-30
11th Oct 2016

Really lovely place - it's a family run hostel and the hosts were extremely friendly, gave us a ton of information on Dubrovnik. The facilities themselves were very cosy and very clean - initially I thought it was very basic but actually they are adequate for everyone. Even though it's not by Old Town, it's a bus journey away and it is a quiet, little place for a good night's sleep. Highly recommended this hostel and would definitely return again.

• New Zealand, Male, 18-24
7th Oct 2016

Location is a bit far away from the old city but near all the other tourist restaurants with the bus stop right outside. The couple owning the place were absolutely incredible and so welcoming! Great facilities with Netflix and a solid kitchen. I would definitely stay again!

• England, Female, 18-24
4th Oct 2016

The best part of Dubrovnik Backpackers club is the atmosphere, and that is due to their amazing staff especially Milka. If you want to be made to feel like you are home this place is great.

2nd Oct 2016

WOW! I love this hostel and the family that runs to so much. They've created such a great environment and Milka (the family mom) is a saint. I came in feeling ill from all my travels I probably got a cold and she was so great! I would 100% stay here again and I will go to Dubrovnik again because of this awesome stay. I met great people at this hostel and we all hung out at a local pub the last night. Location wise I think it's great, you're away from the old town which is only a bus ride away.

• Australia, Male, 18-24
26th Sep 2016

The most beautiful couple run this place, and whilst not like other hostels still an amazing experience loved speaking with them. Hostel is close to busses making it easily accessible. Facilities are good with a fully equipped kitchen and clean bathrooms. Would stay again