Dubrovnik Backpackers Club Reviews

Mostarska 2d, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Possibly the best hostel in the world. Definitely the best hostel I've ever experienced and it will be hard to beat. Milka and her beautiful family made it feel more like home than a hostel (not to mention Milka's magic cooking and food creations. Breakfast is a must!). Cannot recommend enough!

• 19th May 2015

I was taken so good care of here. Milka's breakfasts are amazing.

A warm welcome and friendly, family atmosphere at this hostel in stunning Dubrovnik

• 11th May 2015

Great fun hostel! Go there!

Laid-back and very easy to meet and socialize/drink with other backpackers, which was a big plus for me as I was traveling solo. Not a party hostel. The family that runs the hostel is very friendly and helpful. Milka's breakfast is a must, and the tour organized by one of the sons was also good value for what you get. Though it's not in the Old Town, but the bus ride is only 10-15 minutes, and there's a nice beach within walking distance. Definitely one of the best hostel experiences I've had :)

• 9th May 2015
  • South Korea

I had a great time at the Backpackers club. The staff was very helpful, the atmosphere was great and it very easy to meet new people. I didn't wanted to leave!

• 6th May 2015

Easily accessible by bus and not far from the main bus station itself. In all a good family run hostel. The staff are all family and really friendly and helpful and Nikola's mum makes the most wonderful breakfasts that will fill you up for the day. Great place!

Loved my stay. Breakfast is awesome!

• 25th Apr 2015

Lovely family run hostel. I felt like I was home away from home it's a little away from old town but only a 10min bus ride

Dubrovnik Backpackers is a small family run hostel that felt just like home. They picked me up from the bus station when I arrived in Dubrovnik and drove me back to the station when I left. Milka makes a great breakfast every morning and everyone there was so friendly I almost felt like a member of the family. Thank you Milka, Nikola, and the rest of the family for making my visit to Dubrovnik so pleasant!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Milka and other staff are very nice, the common area is nice and cosy :)

I had a really nice stay at this hostel. Mijlka and her family were very welcoming and accomodating. It had a good hangout area to meet other solo travellers as well.