Dubrovnik Backpackers Club Reviews

Mostarska 2d, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Location is far from both bus station and old town. You need to take bus otherwise 45 minutes walk to old town. The room is too messy. It is the cheapest you can find here.

Very warm hosts cheap stay and breakfast

The host are really friendly and helpful. I loved staying at their hostel and they were very good human beings. Some of us were offered a welcome drink as well as a goodbye drink ! It was really fun to share stories with them and learn more about them.

Staying there is like visiting grandma. They're a beautiful family, very warm and open, who make your stay in Dubrovnik very special. If the city wasn't so fascinating, one would gladly stay at the hostel the whole time.

It definitely didn't feel like a hostel. Rather it was more like spending time at someone's home with their family, which was really unique but turned out to be a fantastic experience. I'd not normally a breakfast person, but I always made sure I was up in time to indulge in Milka's breakfast! It was absolutely amazing! The location itself was great, as well. Having a bus stop really close as well as a few supermarkets was incredibly handy, too!

• 22nd Oct 2015

Absolutely loved this place. Milka's breakfasts are amazing. The family is so welcoming and I had a great time here. Thank you DBC!!!

Firstly, the breakfast is definatly worth the money & loved the home made honey brandy, Would defiantly come back. Not a huge fan of the early closing time of the common room

Amazing hostel! It absolutely made my experience in Dubrovnik! It's a family run hostel and they are just the sweetest people. The game of thrones tour run through the hostel is one of my favourite experiences throughout Europe. The breakfast was amazing! I would go back in a heartbeat.

This hostel makes you feel as though your staying with family. Was picked up from the bus station, when i arrived I was introduced to everyone, given welcome drink and snacks and shown all the best places to go on the map and info on how to get around. The common room was cozy and had plenty of entertainment (it was had to leave it to go sightseeing) the kitchen was a little dirty but that might of been to the large number of people using it. Would recommend to anyone who wants a great stay!!

The family that runs this hostel is beyond kind and passionate about what they are doing. The moment you arrive you feel as though you are a part of their family! The location is a short bus ride to old town Dubrovnik which is great since this area has beautiful beaches and more food options (expensive to eat in old town).

Loved my short stay with such a lovely family. They honestly go above and beyond! Loved the movie room also, shower was great. Fresh towels and very clean! Thanks again guys loved my stay

Milke and her sons were the most friendliest with have ever met ! She treated us like family and one of her sons took us on an amazing game of thrones tour! We have recommended this place to lots of other travellers so hopefully they go! Thank you!!

I stayed very well for 2 days And this hostel is little far from old town but there are beautiful beachs!!! Ask to them And If I will come to Dubrovnik again I will stay this hostel! 올드타운이랑 좀 멀긴한데 근처에 해변들 넘 좋아요! 반예비치는 복잡한데 여기는 한산하고 물도깨끗하구 산책코스도 잘되어있어요... 가족들 너무 친절하구요 !!! 근처에 레스토랑도 비싸지 않고 맛있구요 ... 추천합니다

• 29th Sep 2015
  • South Korea

We felt so welcomed from the moment we arrived! We didn't have long in Dubrovnik but wished we could have stayed longer at this hostel! The rooms were exactly what we wanted and had a bathroom attached. Great hostel, common room and kitchen are avalible to use. Easy and cheap bus ride to Dubrovnik old town! will definitely stay here again when we come back :)

The stay was very homely and there has been a lot of care taken in the running of this hostel which makes it feel very welcoming and comfortable. You must have Milka's breakfast in the morning, a great way to start your day (for the cost of a single coffee in the old town centre), and her home made candied orange is also a rare treat. I'm grateful to Josip for taking me on a walk up the hills and a swim, and showing me the secret spots about the place. I highly recommend one of the tours! Thanks

This hostel was fantastic, mainly because of the wonderful couple who runs it. They are kind and helpful and go out of their way to make sure you have a great stay in Dubrovnik. Location not central but only one bus ride away from the old town (the hostel owners have 24 hour bus passes you can buy off them). The rooms were clean and comfortable and the young helper living in the hostel showed us around the city a little bit and was very friendly. I would recommend this place to anyone.

An absolute gem in Dubrovnik, stayed there for 2 nights and they were fantastic, lovely family run business and even pulled through in my own personal hour of need (drove me to the hospital and sat with me for 5 hrs)!! The very reasonably priced home cooked breakfast in the morning was the best I've had away!! Literally cooked to order!! Can't recommend this place enough, they even do their own private tours cheaper than any we saw walking around!! Don't think about it........Do it!!!!

This is a family run hostel. The owners couldn't have been nicer. They go above & beyond to ensure everyone is fed, happy & having a good time, as well as taking the time to learn everyone's name. this is not a party hostel, but they do all catch the bus into the old city at 11. I would recommend this place to anyone.

Lovely hostel and the family are great! The tours they offer sounded great but seemed a little expensive so I didn't do them. Their breakfast is great and they are so helpful.. the only thing that was annoying was that the communal area shut at 11pm there was no access to the tv room or computers after this point which was a shame when I needed to book bus tickets etc. I would still highly recommend this hostel for a stay in Dubrovnik.

• 16th Sep 2015

Great hostel, very comfortable and easy to meet people. I would stay here again. Only downside is no lockers in the room, but small lockers are available in the luggage room.

« first « Prev 1 2 3