Dubrovnik Backpackers Club Reviews

Mostarska 2d, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Dubrovnik Backpackers Club was great and I would highly recommend it! The staff is extremely friendly and helpful and it's easy to get to the old town and/or the beaches around the hostel. This is a great place to stay if you're traveling alone. The atmosphere is very relaxed and there are a lot of activities to help you meet new people. I'm very glad I chose to stay there!

• 5th Jul 2015

I had such an amazing time at this hostel! The staff is so generous and willing to help. It's a very social hostel and I found it easy to make friends. Location was a bit far from the old town, but it was such a great hostel that it didn't matter! They had a great TV room, home cooked breakfast for cheap and a cute puppy to play with! No complaints here.

Excellent hostel, the staff is a lovely family that will makes you feel welcome.

• 27th Jun 2015
  • Colombia

Thank You, its a pleasure to have satisfied guests with us.This means our mission is fulfilled. Love, DBC family team

Thank you for making me feel like part of the family. I loved your hostel.

Thank You, we love You too.We are proud to attract real travelers, like You are, Safe travels, DBC family team

Can't recommend this place enough. Seriously considering returning next summer to work for them, if they have me! ;) they are a wonderful family and extremely helpful.

This hostel was great and one of our favourites, and it all started with the introduction. The family are amazing and they help you, cook for you, do your washing and take you on the best tours. we had a great time and will recommend this hostel to anyone

• 23rd Jun 2015

Excellent staff and a great place to meet other travelers. The hostel has tours arranged throughout the day to ensure you have a great stay. Only negative is the location but the bus station is minutes away.

The best hostel I have stayed in to date. The small tours are a great experience and good for meeting people. I would highly recommend the boat tour and the wine tour. The staff are friendly, helpful and accommodating. Beds comfortable, and not too difficult to get around town from the hostels location even though the are situated out of town. The hostel breakfast is great! I will definitely be back.

This hostel is one of the best I have stayed at. It's family owned, so you get a homely feel. It's only a bus ride away to Old Town, so location wise it's great. They definitely make you feel at home, whether it be their (must have) breakfast or by their welcome shot right when you arrive. Mirka cooks the most amazing French toast with homemade honey and jam. The place is clean and it's a good way of meeting other travelers. They also have great tours leaving from the hostel. Highly recommend!

Thank You for Your words!Breakfast is made with love, and we and our parents are picking fruits and making jams in autumn and winter so you can have organic delight, 100% eco friendly!Our private tours offered for small groups are genuine, unique, no similar tours are offered anywhere. Personal approach is our concept, and we are so happy to have such nice feedback, Love, DBC family team

I have never felt so at home at a hostel before, this is the place to be for a solo traveler! The family who run this place are incredible and made great friends here. Milka's breakfasts rock and the boys run some awesome tours during the day, definitely recommend the boat trip!

Thank You!We like to see travelers here meet us, and meet each other, so we ensure to organize very unique programs and tours for You!In our small boat caving tour we leave big boats with big groups behind, and show You secret spots known only by few locals, our friends.Thank You for feedback, safe travels!

This hostel was great! I was happy with everything, it's a bit far from old town but really easy to get a bus! Close to the beach and a town with supermarket and restaurants, which are cheaper than old town anyway! The breakfast was amazing, you can't miss it, beautiful, helpful staff and a great atmosphere for meeting people :) thank you very much again!

Thank you for Your review!Everything is less expensive and less crowd than in Old town, which is anyway only short ride(10 minutes) by bus to old town.We love to create atmosphere which is ideal for travelers to meet each other and for us to meet you and your needs. Pitty there was no space for you on tours to enjoy it even more, next time ;-) Safe travels, Love, DBC family team

The staff were all really nice. I can't remember the woman's name but she was amazing... Made the best breakfast I've had since I've been traveling. The location was a little farther from the old city than we wanted but the family that ran the place made up for it... Great experience.

Thank You for review! He is professional chef with 40 years of experience cooking for travelers, defenders of Dubrovnik in 90es and us, their children(6 of us) too ;-) We are happy your experience was fulfilled, Safe travels, Regards, DBC family team

Great hostel, run by a super friendly family. Make sure you get the 30k breakfast, great value and a chance to meet the puppy who lives on the top floor.

• 18th Jun 2015

The staff was very helpful and kind, offering us lots of food and drink. There is a "movie" room downstairs were you can watch game of thrones on demand which is very nice. The location is a bit far from the port but they offer a free pick up. I would set this up in advance to minimize having to take transit or walk. Hostel was clean and had A/C. Wifi worked in common area.

Amazing staff. Bit far but buses make it easy to get to Old Town. Breakfast is amazing and worth it

Breakfast is made with love...Thank You for reviewing us, Regards, DBC team

I loved staying here -- such a friendly atmosphere. You'll feel like part of the family!

• 12th Jun 2015
  • Sweden

This is a fantastic place to stay where you will feel like part of the family. Milka's breakfast is awesome, the TV room is perfect for a hot afternoon and who doesn't want a puppy to play with?

One of the most friendly hostels I've been to - they definitely make you part of the family. Upon arrival, Milka hands you a small homemade brandy that was delicious! As well as homemade snacks. The breakfast is 30kn and it's very worth it. Homemade honey and jam! It is not close to Old Town, but easily accessible by bus. Definitely recommend this place. Also, they have a puppy so it's even better!

The breakfast is the best of any hostel I've stayed in - and it's not even close. Pickup upon arrival was also a nice touch.

This was my first time staying in a hostel while travelling solo and I found the place was great. The whole family and staff where awesome,friendly and helpful.They have a cool lounge area to meet people and they do trips which are worth the money. I did the boat trip which Evi ran and it was awesome. Really nice people and couldn't rate them higher! I will stay again if I come back in future. Would be good to have your own locker in room but they have a lock room and security box for valuables.