Dubrovnik Backpackers Club Reviews

Mostarska 2d, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Lovely family run hostel. I felt like I was home away from home it's a little away from old town but only a 10min bus ride

Dubrovnik Backpackers is a small family run hostel that felt just like home. They picked me up from the bus station when I arrived in Dubrovnik and drove me back to the station when I left. Milka makes a great breakfast every morning and everyone there was so friendly I almost felt like a member of the family. Thank you Milka, Nikola, and the rest of the family for making my visit to Dubrovnik so pleasant!

• 22nd Apr 2015

Milka and other staff are very nice, the common area is nice and cosy :)

I had a really nice stay at this hostel. Mijlka and her family were very welcoming and accomodating. It had a good hangout area to meet other solo travellers as well.

1 2 3 4 Next » last »