Very Good 141 Total Reviews
Very Good 141 Total Reviews
Dubrovnik Cheap Room Located at Kneza Branimira 35, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia
Dubrovnik 20000 Kneza Branimira 35
74% 141
42.6481596 18.0918874
    Rooms available

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
21st Aug 2016
7.4

Cheapest accommodation we could find in Dubrovnik and was within walking distance to most attractions (old town etc). Host was extremely nice and motherly she kept checking if we were comfortable. Had to pay 50 kuna for laundry but all we had to do was pass her our laundry and she did everything for us and even folded our clothes for us. Overall a really value for money option in Dubrovnik

• Finland, Female, 31-40
15th Aug 2016
8.0

+ Compare to price, location was very good. Near of there was nice beach and old town wasn't too far away. + Lovely owner! - There was no lockers.

11th Aug 2016
5.1

First ball,They have to discribe how to get to the room. It's not a hostel,it's just one of room in the apartment.when I got there I couldn't find any sign and name of the place in down stairs.I feel I found totally wrong place and someone told me that there is no accommodation here so I was walking around the area for 2 hours.I called the owner few times but she didn't pick up.after 2hrs she picked my phone up.

Dear Guest, I waiting you on balcony, and calling you, open the door, but you stay only one night with breakfast, thank you for stay.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2016
7.7

Marjana is a great host!! Very lovely!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
1st Aug 2016
4.3

Good location, room was clean but the rest of the house was very, very dirty. minimal instructions on how to get there so was hard to find late at night. this really was less of a hostel and more of a lady renting out rooms. she was nice though so that's a plus.

Dear laydees, we are so sorry but mechanical workers fiks some in our place, important is that you are helthy and happy, nice to see you again, keep your smmile...:)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
12th Jul 2016
7.1

This is a private home. I was in the room with 3 beds, it was a little tight but clean. No AC( just a fan, during the day it's hot, the evening prop the windows open and I felt fine). The owner turns the AC on during the day when it gets really hot but the cold air won't reach the rooms. You can use the kitchen for one meal per day. Kitchen is a little messy, felt like college resident shared kitchen. For the price you pay I will accept. Huge hike to get to the apt, 20(5)min walk to old town.

4th Jul 2016

As someone else said, it's not a hostel, more like a lady renting out rooms in her apartment. The room I stayed in had three beds. I liked it because it was calmer than most hostels, and Miriam was really nice and gave me lots of food and homemade orange juice.

• Poland, Female, 18-24
30th Jun 2016
6.6

Definitely good value for money as the rooms actually are only 3 beds not 5. There MANY stairs but I loved the location. The room, sheets and bathroom were clean, but the kitchen was very dirty and there was little space to use the fridge or bench. I kind of felt like I was doing an exchange as you live with the family and cat, they are always there and the doors are never locked. For me, the biggest set back was the lack of privacy as the host keeps checking in on you, even if the door is shut.

Thank you for comment, our cat is all day outside and just comes in for food. Kitchen is older then you but useful, finally you are healthy, nice to meet you again. Mirjana.

• obwardle9503
  • Australia, Male, 18-24
  • Globetrotter
30th Jun 2016
6.9

Definitely a comparatively cheap bed in Dubrovnik, but you're also getting what you pay for. Incredibly interactive host, although a little overboard at times and under-professionally managed - an entire bedroom covered in mattresses with no space for movement is probably not legitimate. Welcoming atmosphere, with the occasional coffee or iced water but at times an uncomfortable atmosphere as I generally felt like an intruder in someone else's home. Not exactly close to the Old Town either.

Dear guest, this room are legal, and we are on Hostelworld 7 Years, and who can working this job without licence. It is your opinion, thank you to be here, and please next time ask.us to show you licence. Your finger up. Thank you.

• USA, Female, 25-30
29th Jun 2016

This is an excellent option for the price. It's very barebones, but a relatively convenient location with a 30 minute walk to old town and 15 minute walk to a nice beach. The host is super nice and accommodating. It's a small place, in her apartment with just 2 rooms, 5 beds total (I think).