Dubrovnik Cheap Room Reviews

Kneza Branimira 35, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Miss mariana is a very very nice person. The whole family is very kind. You should stay in their room in the house like rent a room but is enough for me. Higly recommend for another tourists. She also gave me hit milk and biscuits before L leabe Dubrovnik. Really worth it.

Very nice and helpful owner, quite clean place. Very old mattresses. A lot of stairs and walking. If you want to pay as little as possible, it is okay, but don't expect too much.

Staying here was a breath of fresh air!! After traveling solo for months, my host was like a mother to me, she truly went above & beyond anything that I expected so much so that I bought her a small thank you, & then she even gave me a thank you present in return! She shared some sort of homemade treat with me every night & enveloped me with kindness. Even tho the place was hard to find at first, I loved the location because I felt like a local walking home & shopping @ the corner grocery store.

Lovely owner, welcomed us offering a drink and biscuits! Very helpful. Lots of stairs to walk up to get to it (but this is probably the same with most places in Dubrovnik!). Nice room and clean bathroom. 25 minute walk to old town and 15 minute walk to beach.

This is someone's house and they rent out rooms. The lady is lovely and the room was clean, the bathroom nice etc. If you're looking for cheap accommodation in Dubrovnik this is a good option. For me though, this is one of those times you should pay a few more € and stay close to the old town.. Otherwise you're forever walking up and down hills between the action and your accommodation.

Very lovely, hospitable family!

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts