Dubrovnik Cheap Room Reviews

Kneza Branimira 35, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Very lovely, hospitable family!

Our stay was fine and relaxing. It was a 15-20minute walking to the old center. It was really calm. Not exatly the place to party, but it was allright and we got to do everything we wanted. Going to the beach and to the old center....so I guess if you are not looking for a relaxing and calmly hostel and in stead you want to party till sunrise, this is not your place.

The location is kinda bad, because it's nowhere and you have to walk to much up and many stairs that make it rly exhausting. The lady was awkward but she seemed a very nice person, I think it's worth for the money you pay

The owner was very hospitable and the room was cosy.

Extremely friendly and helpful staff, continent location and comfortable rooms

People in hostel are very friendly.Room is clean and silente,i slept very well. ;) Next time i'm comming here for sure.

• 21st Jul 2015
  • Croatia

It is not a hostel, it's a house. It is very far from the old town and it's a 3rd floor with no elevator. Price is very expensive. Mattress was awful and there were many spiders in the room. Staff (landlord) was very kind and helpful.

Dear , no spiders in the room, just at the entrance to the building, we told the woman who cleans and now they're gone. Thanks for the warning, but spiders do not work problems, they can be useful but not all.

The place is hard to find and there is no air condition (but the air fan was enough). The host is amazing! She took care of me when I was ill and she is very lovely. I would return and recommend.

My friends and I were very well welcomed by the owner, who was very kind and helpful. The laundry service is really good and cheap, definitely recommend. Rooms and toilets very clean and organized.

Very hard to find, no signage or directions on how to find which apartment it is! The lady is very lovely and so friendly! She is so sweet and wants to do anything to help. It's a bit of a walk from old town but nothing impossible! Don't use the washing machine without asking! She wasn't too happy when I did that but I had no idea I wasn't meant to use it! The kitchen is filthy but the bathroom and room were okay cleanliness wise.

hard to find! contact her via email if you can before you come - we were walking up and down the street until we found the number and then we had no idea which floor it was on so luckily we were able to ask someone who was a part of the apartment block where it was. She is friendly and helpful but not too interested in signage or making it easy for her guests to find! Don't use the washing machine without asking! She got very cranky when I put a load on. (But had no sign saying "ask me" or the $

Really pleasant stay. Had plenty of food given to me and the host is fair with money too. It was tricky to find at the start, but she paid half of my taxi fee because the bus took me to the wrong place. I'd advise you get a taxi the first time, after that, it's an easy 20 minute walk to the old town. No complaints, very clean and safe.

• 23rd Jun 2015
  • Wales

The apartment is located immediately under the last floor. there's no information that makes that apparent when you arrive, no sign. we had to knock on many strangers doors before finding the correct location. the apartment is located on a pretty intense hill about 30 min walk from the old town. it wasn't super clean when we were there, and our host didn't really seem happy when we used the kitchen (we left it cleaner than when we started). the host is a little hard to understand, but seems kind

The best place I've ever been. Wonderfull staff, very clean house, fast wi-fi. Everything was great!

Marjana is the sweetest and kindest host anyone could ask for! If you are used to living in shared accommodation staying with Marjana should suit you very well and is excellent value for money. We were able to use her fridge and were right next to a bathroom. Marjana provided expertise on local facilities and attractions, first aid when I hurt my foot, and even got up at an ungodly hour to make us coffee on the morning we left. We would definitely choose Marjana again if we return to Dubrovnik!

• 1st Jun 2015

A definite highlight of our ENTIRE trip was staying here. So much more charming and meaningful than staying in an impersonal hostel, this lady rents out two rooms of her flat. What a genuine, wonderful woman! We kept extending our stay because we just couldn't leave. Is it the most modern, upgraded place you've ever seen? Of course not. But clean, welcoming, excellent value? Yes.

Everything met our expectations. The room was clean and we had access to the bathroom and the kitchen. It is also very well located: safe and quiet neighborhood and about 25 minutes walk from the old town and same from the main bus station. The lady that owns the place was also very lovely and welcoming!

• 20th May 2015

I love this place. It was more than i expected. Tha facility was perfect.

• 23rd Mar 2015
  • Montenegro

I actually really liked stay here and would totally stay here again. Mirjana is simply the sweetest person in a house i have ever met

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts