7.5
Very Good 151 Total Reviews
7.5
Very Good 151 Total Reviews
Dubrovnik Cheap Room Located at Kneza Branimira 35, , Dubrovnik.
Croatia

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
  • Globetrotter
15th Sep 2016
7.7

The host is a very friendly and kind woman. Gave me good information about the city. Always asked what I have been doing during the day and how my day was. The only thing I missed was a microwave oven :-)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

Such a great place to stay! Feels just like home- the beautiful woman who owns the house makes tea and brings biscuits! A home away from home.

Thank you!

• Taiwan, Female, 25-30
7th Sep 2016
7.7

its little be far from bus station and have to walk to long stairs to the apartment.and also there are no any signs to show a way .its a family apartment. they family were friendly for everything . its enough to stay 2nights if you are considering the price .

• England, Female, 25-30
31st Aug 2016
7.4

It does what it says on the tin. It is indeed a cheap bed to sleep in. It is essentially a spare room in the owners house and it did the job perfectly. The kitchen was a mess and so I avoided that but all the other amenities were just fine. She was a lovely lady and really wanted to help everyone.

• Australia, Male, 25-30
29th Aug 2016

Lovely host that made it feel more like a home stay, which is what we really wanted. Location is close enough to old Town (about 20 minute walk), as well as a few good little quieter beaches. Would stay again

Thank you...))))

26th Aug 2016
6.0

This is someone's apartment up a million stairs. She is very sweet, but it's an awkward situation.

• Singapore, Male, 18-24
21st Aug 2016
7.4

Cheapest accommodation we could find in Dubrovnik and was within walking distance to most attractions (old town etc). Host was extremely nice and motherly she kept checking if we were comfortable. Had to pay 50 kuna for laundry but all we had to do was pass her our laundry and she did everything for us and even folded our clothes for us. Overall a really value for money option in Dubrovnik

• Finland, Female, 31-40
15th Aug 2016
8.0

+ Compare to price, location was very good. Near of there was nice beach and old town wasn't too far away. + Lovely owner! - There was no lockers.

11th Aug 2016
5.1

First ball,They have to discribe how to get to the room. It's not a hostel,it's just one of room in the apartment.when I got there I couldn't find any sign and name of the place in down stairs.I feel I found totally wrong place and someone told me that there is no accommodation here so I was walking around the area for 2 hours.I called the owner few times but she didn't pick up.after 2hrs she picked my phone up.

Dear Guest, I waiting you on balcony, and calling you, open the door, but you stay only one night with breakfast, thank you for stay.

• Italy, Female, 25-30
10th Aug 2016
7.7

Marjana is a great host!! Very lovely!