Dubrovnik Cheap Room

8.5
Fabulous 193 Total Reviews

• Australia, Male, 25-30
30th Jul 2017

Such a lovely lady, and what a view from downstairs! My boat into Dubrovnik was really late, but I was met with a glass of water and some cookies (so nice!) And was even able to get my ticket for the bus printed. A real pleasure to stay here. Would recommend.

30th Jul 2017

She's such a sweet soul! She cared so much for me, mommy would have been proud. Like most reviews, this is more of an shared room air b&b than a hostel-which is better for me :) Cheers!

28th Jul 2017

The host made this experience great. I was expecting a regular hostel but found myself welcomed into this woman's home, she even washed my clothes for me (and folded!) for a minimal fee. Little bit of a hike to get to the place but I don't think you can get anywhere in Dubrovnik without doing some climbing. Great location with regards to old town and the bus station, as it was right in the middle and walkable to both! Would definitely recommend.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
26th Jul 2017

Lovely host, went above and beyond to help our group with whatever we needed.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
18th Jul 2017

Really good location, 20 minute walk to the old town and the lady was so lovely, always checking if I need anything, was really homely

• joojoobean
  • South Korea, Female, 31-40
15th Jul 2017
8.0

The B&B has great view! It's located on high heel, meaning that if you are visiting with a huge suitcase like me, make sure to take a taxi or an uber to get there. Location is 25min walk from Old Town. Room is clean. The host and her daughter are super nice: they gave me welcome cookies, were helpful when I needed to print out my bus ticket. On my way to the station, the host even called a taxi for me because Uber wasn't available and she even came along to thr bus station to say goodbye.

• Australia, Couple, 18-24
12th Jul 2017

Perfect location, walked into the old town every day. Our room was lovely, had a window we could open and a portable fan near the bed so didn't get too hot. The owner was so kind she greeted us with ice cream and cold water then showed us a map and talked us through the best things to do in Croatia. Did feel more like and airbnb but that really didn't matter. Definitely would stay again

• Netherlands, Couple, 18-24
9th Jul 2017
7.1

We had a good 3-day stay here, though I wouldn't say this is a Hostel but more like an Airbnb room in somebody's home. The distance between the Old Town (were everything happens) and the room was quiet far to walk to and took about 20 min. There was a busstop relatively nearby (about 7 min. walk) to go to the Old Town, which I would recommend since it's only around €2 for a busticket that will alow you to travel in the busses for one hour. The owner is friendly and tries her best English.

3rd Jul 2017
6.9

The walk to the city was pleasant with a nice view, but the walk from the Old Town to the hostel is uphill. I found it a very calm place to say, away from the center of town, which I enjoyed. It's not setup like a typical hostel, but pleasant enough.

1st Jul 2017
6.9

This is more like an airbnb than a hostel where you are renting a shared room from the owner's apartment so definitely adjust your expectation accordingly The owner is very nice and welcoming. However, since there is no common area, sometimes it feels a bit awkward to be out of the room. Very quiet and peaceful. Overall, great value for Dubrovnik and if you want a different experience from your regular hostels, try this place out.