Dubrovnik Old Town - Ane Rooms Reviews

Palmotoceva 23, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Great location, very nice host and the room was very clean such as the bathroom. Can't find something better for that price!

Very kind and helpful, lovely clean and in an amazing location, feeling like a local

Three streets into Old Town and up the stairs of a beautiful narrow side street, Ane Rooms is perfectly situated for a quiet break in Dubrovnik. The twin room has a basic set up with towels and a fan. The shared bathroom still felt private, was kept clean and has a good quality shower. Half the price of standard rooms in Old Town, this is great value for money and adds a sense of daily Dubrovnik living to its dream-like surroundings.

• 2nd Sep 2015

I was satisfied about hostel. But I was very inconvenience about excessive kindness. Whenever I go to the bathroom, I was heard about footstep. It makes me scare.

Old Town Dubrovnik is a very unique experience. We were within walking distance of restaurants and plenty of activities. It is an enchanting place and Staying in Ane Jarek's rooms was part of the charm. Ane even met us at the Pile gate so we wouldn't get lost, even if the place was very easy to find. My only complaint would be that there were too many tourists, me being one of them! The experience was a magical moment in my life. Thank you!

Perfect location, very clean! Ane was very nice and greeted us with delicious cake and orange juice :D

We had a wonderful time staying at Ane Rooms. Ane was very good to us and gave good advice regarding sightseeing. She provided an electric jug and cups for us to make tea and coffee. The room was very clean and in a quiet part of town but so easy to get to everything and experience the life and vibrance of the Old Town.

• 30th May 2015