Dubrovnik Rooms Reviews

Od Gaja 36, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Nice owner, he was friendly and gave us an arrival drink and lifts when we needed them.

I had an amazing stay in Dubrovnik! Milo was an amazing host, picked me u from the airport and was able to drop me off at my next place of accomodation. He also arrange two amazing day trips for me, one to Mostar and the other the three island cruise. The place is about 15 min from the old town up the hill, but you are rewarded not only with an amazing view but also local Bakeries and pizzaries just down the street with great authentic Croatian food. I would definitely recommend this place!

• 3rd May 2015

Located between busstation and old town. Good value for money in Summer (no heating..). Well equiped kitchen and very friendly landlord.

• 6th Apr 2015