Dubrovnik Youth Service Reviews

Miljenka Bratosa 10, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Ran by a very friendly, helpful lady but the property itself was around a 15 minute bus ride from the centre & the old town.

15min with waiting maybe.. Dubrovnik is villadge, from end to end is 3km. bus drive is max10 min long (if traffic), by foot 35 to the other end of town. ensuite house is very close to old town

To everyone who thinks you book a specific room in a specific house: it is not like that! Sergio manages several different houses (some are private) and gives you a room that suits. It does work, but it is a little bit chaotic and to be honest: I did not understand every arrangement which led to confusion sometimes. Anyway - he tries to give you what you wish and is helpful. Now, as I understood how it works, I would book again.

Really enjoyed my stay at Irene's house. Communication with DYS with always excellent. And when I arrived at bus station Irene picked me up & drove me to her house. She was an extremely nice host, even offering to drive me to the bus station for 7am when I was leaving, which I declined , but she got up to see me off. Would stay there again without hesitation. 2 small things that might be good to have would be a fan in the room, and a small safe. Thanks Irene!

Barbara is a lovely and friendly host! The room was big and we had a nice view over the ferry harbour of dubrovnik. Note that you need to take a bus to get to the old city center. The beaches around the hostel are very nice :) Thank you for everything ! Pauline and Thibaut

Great location and friendly staff!

Irina was incredibly nice and helpful, she made our stay perfect!

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts