Dubrovnik Youth Service Reviews

Miljenka Bratosa 10, Dubrovnik, Croatia

The owner of the house we stayed in was lovely however although the description says it offers a kitchen you would feel uncomfortable moving the owners food and pots and pans around using it as it is very much staying in someones houses and not massively accommodating for guests, one of the beds was comfortable but the other awful, a very uncomfortable mattress and a pillow that was very old, the bathroom mat was always soaking.

house with sharing facilities. i do nt have idea how to make kitchen better. thx for other comments; bathroom mat fixed, mattress and pillow changed

Staff was nice, but turns out the Dubrovnik Youth Service is merely an office that places you in available hostels. They couldn't communicate with me...and didn't even tell me what the address of my hostel was. It's rather confusing when you arrive in a new country regardless, and this definitley did not help. Look elsewhere.

DYS have in rent several houses, all maden with high level of hospitality, cleanless, nice locations. We are brend of service for all young travelers, giving cheap, clean for good price accommodation. Address is writen on web page and there is minimum one person for comunication 24/7 (in each house), comment from this guest about it is not correct. WELCOME!:)

A fantastic place to stay. We got a triple room so unfortunately we didn't get to mingle with people but if you leave the hostel (bars, cafés, clubs, touristy stuff) there is no way you can't meet people so it doesn't matter. Incredibly clean. Staff are great. Location is one of the best you can get (right in the old town). Rooms are gorgeous and spacious. I really don't have anything bad to say. :)

Irina and Sergio were so friendly and welcoming. Irina was very, very helpful throughout my stay. The apartment I was in is about 40mins walk from the old town but there are frequent, cheap buses. It's really convenient for a nice beach about 10 minutes walk away. I think it is really good value for a room in dubrovnik.

• 1st Jun 2014