Dubrovnik Youth Service Reviews

Miljenka Bratosa 10, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Irina couldn't be more friendly and helpful. I stayed in the single room with the balcony and it was lovely. Good location, just a short bus ride to the old town. Would definitely atay again and recommend to other travellers. Great value fir miney, comfortable bed and great wifi connection.

Irena was a lovely lady, she really took care of us throughout our stay and bent over backwards to help us out. She provided plenty of information and clean cosy rooms throughout the stay. The only negative thing I have to say is that she would come in and tidy throughout the day which for security reasons made us quite uneasy, but we assume she meant well.

The room was lovely and Irina, the lady renting it was great: friendly and sharing everything. I was a bit confused on arrival as no-one actually explained that I'd be staying with Irina as opposed to her working in the office. I'd recommend saying yes to the bus station pick up to avoid this!

This was a very strange experience. The hostel is not at the address you are given. That address is just a store-front. I got there and spent an hour waiting for a woman to come. She picked me up and we walked some 10 minutes to her house. Then the "hostel" is just a few tiny rooms in her upstairs. She was incredibly sweet and friendly, but the whole store-front, fake address thing threw me off.

Not really a hostel, actually a guesthouse, everything is nice , it is clean and secure

this was a quiet want experience dubrovnik. we stayed with an amazing woman who was so friendly and even sat with us and offered coffee and cake whilst chatting about the city. It was clean and everything worked well. like staying in a friends home!

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts