Dubrovnik Youth Service Reviews

Miljenka Bratosa 10, Dubrovnik, Croatia

Irena is the bomb! Super friendly, and always was amazingly helpful! The place was perfect for me and my girlfriend, in a nice area only a short bus ride from the old town. Definitely recommend it to couples cruising through dubrovnik!

• 15th Aug 2015

The address they give you is different than the location. It was awkward to arrive at a random house and wait and have The host come meet us. We had to switch rooms after second night so more people could be accommodated. The hostel was excruciatingly hot. I had ordered a double bed, which was 2 twins pushed together. My boyfriend and I slept extremely uncomfortable. The kitchen was alright. Maria shared her homemade pizza with us upon arrival which was wonderful and a nice welcoming for us.

We arrived in Dubrovnik via coach and was picked up from the coach station by Irena. Irena was very lovely and sweet and when we arrived she showed us straight to our room. She gave us loads of information about the area and how to get into Dubronik - providing us with maps and a discount card for many bars and restaurants. She also brought apple juice and biscuits up the room to enjoy whilst we settled in. The only downside was the bus journey to old town but it wasn't a major problem.

• 23rd Jul 2015

Irina couldn't be more friendly and helpful. I stayed in the single room with the balcony and it was lovely. Good location, just a short bus ride to the old town. Would definitely atay again and recommend to other travellers. Great value fir miney, comfortable bed and great wifi connection.

Irena was a lovely lady, she really took care of us throughout our stay and bent over backwards to help us out. She provided plenty of information and clean cosy rooms throughout the stay. The only negative thing I have to say is that she would come in and tidy throughout the day which for security reasons made us quite uneasy, but we assume she meant well.

The room was lovely and Irina, the lady renting it was great: friendly and sharing everything. I was a bit confused on arrival as no-one actually explained that I'd be staying with Irina as opposed to her working in the office. I'd recommend saying yes to the bus station pick up to avoid this!

This was a very strange experience. The hostel is not at the address you are given. That address is just a store-front. I got there and spent an hour waiting for a woman to come. She picked me up and we walked some 10 minutes to her house. Then the "hostel" is just a few tiny rooms in her upstairs. She was incredibly sweet and friendly, but the whole store-front, fake address thing threw me off.

office is on main road, house is behind, very small road ca.50 meters far. we had a lot of roblem with finding our house, we found this much easier. on your arriwall time somebody ALAWAYS waiting in office and house. its possible that out of that time we working with other guests and nobody is in office... we also provide FREE pick up from harbour and central bus station so there is no problem with waiting..

Not really a hostel, actually a guesthouse, everything is nice , it is clean and secure

I HAVE LITERALLY NO IDEA WHY THIS PLACE HAVE A 100% RATE, the place is just ok, is just a house, and the owner, say that she can barely speak english is being too nice. Quoting Phoepe Buffay "is was like speaking to Lassie" she just says "ok" and "no my problem" you expect to have help when you get a new city but i got so frustrated that have to ask to the cashier of the supermarket around the street to help me, because even she speaks better than the owner.

this was a quiet want experience dubrovnik. we stayed with an amazing woman who was so friendly and even sat with us and offered coffee and cake whilst chatting about the city. It was clean and everything worked well. like staying in a friends home!

View all Dubrovnik Bed and Breakfasts