Dubrovnik Youth Service

Fabulous 848 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 848 Total Reviews

13th Jul 2017

Needs improvements but overall HAPPY. Room NOT ready/clean when we arrived ready to rest. The showerhead kept breaking off (fixed eventually though) Shower drain was clogged the whole time. Bathroom with the shower had no light. There was a pebble (??) in the keyhole so that we couldn't lock the door. However, Irene was very friendly, informative, and helpful. The sheets and towels were clean, there was a fan. Good location, with bus, supermarkets, bars and restaurants nearby. Would go back.

• England, Female, 18-24
2nd Jul 2017

The lady that owns the place is lovely and welcomed us with fresh pieces and lots of advice! The address on hostel world and Google maps is not correct though. We got lost at night following the directions on our phone!

• Northern Ireland, Female, 18-24
27th Jun 2017

Great hostel with a lovely host, quite quiet and chilled out if you're looking for that sort of thing it's great. Unfortunately there was no wifi and it's quite far away from old town. Good location for nice restaurants, bars and supermarkets.

21st Jun 2017
8.0

Unfortunately there was a misunderstanding.The address in the website was not the address of the place. The place no was a hostal it was a home. A person picked me up in the address and took me to another place. First time in my travel experience that happens this to me so I felt a little stressed. I heard that this is very common in Dubrovnik but I was not prepared for that move. Anyways this place is great for a couple that want to be quite . clean and the lady was great. stayed one night.

4th Jun 2017

I had a great stay in Dubrovnik thanks to Irena who is lovely, warm and approachable and has a lovely manner about her. room was spotless, clean bed and very comfortable. Location was excellent, 45 mins walking to Old Town and 15 mins to bus station . There is a fully equipped kitchen. Good value for money. Irena collected me from bus station when I arrived and left me down to bus station when I was leaving. Very much appreciated. Would definilely stay here again. Bernice (61) Belfast

2nd Jun 2017

Great staff. Kind of far from old town but it is close to a bus stop which will get you there pretty quickly. Clean and quiet. Would recommend.