9.3
Superb 358 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 358 Total Reviews
Duermevela Hostel Located at Calle de los Gascos, 7, , Segovia.
Spain
Segovia Segovia 40003 Calle de los Gascos, 7
93% 358
40.9487735 -4.1164445
    Rooms available

25th Jul 2016

Nice place with decent overall environment. Not really a youth hostel and not extremely social, not in a negative way though. Also, keep in mind that they don't have fans or anything, so if you r going in mid summer it may be a little too hot. Location is very good and u can easily walk to old city to see cathedral or castle. All in all a good hostel.

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

Guille was an exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable receptionist. He made me feel right at ease at Duermevela Hostel. The fact that my time was limited and socializing was not on my priority list made it all the more noticeable that Guille clearly explained where best to go, suited to my interests. In the end, I spent more time than I paid for, which was no problem at all. Without a doubt, I would return to this hostel for future trips to in Segovia. Lots of interesting corners to explore!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Todo perfecto! This was a great hostel and I'll be happy to stay in it again should I be in Segovia. Am recommending to everyone I know who comes here.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

It was an amazing place, we met lovely people and the location was ideal. I would highly recommend it and definitely return there again.

6th Jul 2016

This hostel was really charming with lots of art and very comfortable. I loved Segovia, and this hostel was in a great location for walking or shopping. The staff couldn't have been nicer and more helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

4th Jul 2016

Quiet place in a great location with friendly staff.

3rd Jul 2016

I had a wonderful stay at Duermavela! The location is unbeatable (views of the Aqueduct from my bedroom window) and the staff was super friendly. They gave me directions on how to get to the Alcazar and then recommended a great walk along the outside of the city walls that provided many picturesque moments! The bedroom and bathroom were both exceptionally clean, and curtains around the lower bunk bed accompanied by a little reading light made the room feel private and cozy! Highly recommended.

• Hungary, Female, 41+
24th Jun 2016

Ha sido una experiencia muy buena. El albergue esta en un sitio perfecto, muy cerca de centro y Aqueducto pero en una calle muy tranquilo. El dueño era muy amable y agradable, me ha dado una mapa y me ha dado ideas que puedo visitar durante de mi estancia (dos dias). El albergue era muy limpia, muy bien amueblada, yo recomiendo. 10/10. Muchas gracias!!!

19th Jun 2016

Please, if you ever consider staying in Segovia, go to this hostel. It's a dream! Nice and beautiful, super friendly staff. I arrived late and they prepared me this sweet handfolded information package. A real pity, that not many backpackers make it to Segovia...

• England, Female, 41+
17th Jun 2016

Great location, friendly staff, bed was a bit hard but hey, it's a hostel. Would stay again no problem :)