9.2
Superb 344 Total Reviews
9.2
Superb 344 Total Reviews
Duermevela Hostel Located at Calle de los Gascos, 7, , Segovia.
Spain
Segovia Segovia 40003 Calle de los Gascos, 7
92% 344
40.9487735 -4.1164445
    Rooms available

• Hungary, Female, 41+
24th Jun 2016

Ha sido una experiencia muy buena. El albergue esta en un sitio perfecto, muy cerca de centro y Aqueducto pero en una calle muy tranquilo. El dueño era muy amable y agradable, me ha dado una mapa y me ha dado ideas que puedo visitar durante de mi estancia (dos dias). El albergue era muy limpia, muy bien amueblada, yo recomiendo. 10/10. Muchas gracias!!!

19th Jun 2016

Please, if you ever consider staying in Segovia, go to this hostel. It's a dream! Nice and beautiful, super friendly staff. I arrived late and they prepared me this sweet handfolded information package. A real pity, that not many backpackers make it to Segovia...

• England, Female, 41+
17th Jun 2016

Great location, friendly staff, bed was a bit hard but hey, it's a hostel. Would stay again no problem :)

8th Jun 2016
8.0

The hostel is very conveniently located next to the aqueduct/the city center of Segovia. The room/bathroom was clean, and things looked well maintained. I'm not sure if it was because I was there on a Thursday night, but there was literally one other guest in the entire hostel when I stayed- so there wasn't much of an atmosphere. Not that that's what Segovia is known for anyways, so I really didn't mind:)

• Germany, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2016

I had a pleasant stay for one day at your hostel! Nice guys, the hostel looks very familiär, decoration is great!

• USA, Couple, 31-40
28th May 2016

Great location next to tourist sites, very friendly staff and free breakfast that we didn't expect, would stay again

• Canada, Female, 25-30
25th May 2016

Immensely enjoyed my 3-day stay here despite that it was a last minute decision. The people at the reception are super helpful - recommended their favourite restaurants, walks, and sights as well as local events. The hostel has a great atmosphere and design of making you feel at home. You are free to keep to yourself or socialize in the shared dining/living room. I would stay here again in an instant! Highly recommended staff, location, and services!

18th May 2016

I'd gladly stay again. Staff was super helpful. Location easy to find on a quiet street just off the aqueduct plaza. The common rooms had a warm, comfortable look and feel. Bed was comfortable.

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th Apr 2016

I absolutely loved Duermevela! I felt at home the minute I arrived. The staff were so friendly and helpful, the decorations were adorable, the facilities were great. I have no complaints and would definitely stay again :)

• Canada, Female, 18-24
9th Apr 2016

I had a great stay here! The staff were really nice, showed me all their favourite spots and were interested and friendly my entire stay! I like the decor and vibe, it was very hip and unique. The kitchen was fully equipped, much better than average. They even have a cozy movie room/ lounge in the attic! I would recommend this place :)