Duermevela Hostel Reviews

Calle de los Gascos, 7, Segovia, Spain

This is a place to be. Very nice!!!

good hostel in a good central location next to the aqueduct would recomend

So nice place

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Lovely hostel with a really homely feel. Quirky, comfy lounge area to hang out and meet people. The staff were really helpful and accommodating and it's close to the beautiful fights of Segovia.

We loved our stay here! Great atmosphere and the staff were really friendly and gave us heaps of advice about what to see, walks /viewpoints around the town and even what bars we should check out. Only thing was our private room was between the 2 bathrooms and the pipes were a bit noisy at peak times. I'd recommended requesting one of the others but that was only a little thing.

Really pleased with this hostel. The facilities were great, the breakfast was really handy, it was clean, warm, centrally located and the staff were really helpful.

great hostel! like a home, warm, kind, beautiful. the stuff is very nice too, he told us where we should visit and recommend many good places, we really enjoy the experience there and hope to go back. everything is great!

Lovely hostel, right by the aqueduct with very friendly staff. I stayed for 5 nights while working in Segovia, and Blanca and Guiller went out of their way to make me feel at home. They even moved me to a better room towards the end of my stay, and one afternoon took me to see some Republican civil war trenches nearby. Great stay - thanks!

Loved this sweet little hostel. Great common room and cozy dorms (a bit small, but nothing out of the ordinary for a hostel).

Although there was hardly anyone staying at the hostel while I was there, I really enjoyed my stay at Duermevela. I was in a 4-bed dorm but I was the only person in it, which made it very comfortable and spacious! However, if the room was full I can imagine it would have been very cramped. But what really made the hostel was the wonderful staff who were very warm, helpful and welcoming, they even let me join in on a birthday party right after I arrived! The lounge in the attic is also very cozy.

Very well located right by the city centre. Staff were brilliant and took the time to thoroughly go through the city map. Recommended some good walks around the city wall and printed my flight boarding pass for me which is appreciated. Rooms were comfortable and bathrooms modern and well appointed. This is the place to stay in Segovia.

Right by bus stops once you go down the stairs, great signage so easy to spot. The hosts were lovely and great at pointing out places to go especially non typical touristy spots. Bathrooms were very clean and rooms had locks. Segovia town isn't very large so walking throughout from hostel was easy enough. Cool attic to chill upstairs. Definitely recommended!