Superb 378 Total Reviews
Superb 378 Total Reviews
Duermevela Hostel Located at Calle de los Gascos, 7, , Segovia.
Spain
Segovia Segovia 40003 Calle de los Gascos, 7
94% 378
40.9487735 -4.1164445
    Rooms available

28th Nov 2016

Great hostel with a knowledgeable and friendly staff! Staff has great recommendations and is excellent at explaining the city and suggesting itineraries. The only negative is that I could see how it might get snug in the 4 person room with 4 sets of luggage. Not an issue in the off season. Excellent stay, would stay here again!

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
21st Oct 2016

Amazing hospitality. The level of service offered by the reception staff, especially guillerme, can be easily compared to of a five star hotel. Friendly, proper and super helpful. Very impressive.

• christinegranzer6140
  • Austria, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
13th Oct 2016

Totally recommendable! :-) Perfect location, extremely nice, helpful and caring staff who gave us a lot of tips for the city, veeery comfy beds, a very comfy common room, super bathrooms and cheap breakfast :-) We immediately felt like at home :-)

18th Sep 2016

The walls a thin, so earplugs is a must if you are a light sleeper. Shortage of male toilets. As I was there in low tide, I just used female one,s but I can imagine queues in high tides. No hooks to put on your clothes in the combined toilet-shower rooms. The shower cabin is very small, so a corporeal person will find it difficult, if not impossible to use. Staff was very helpful with directions and local info. Underbed lockers 60cmWx50Dx25H. Use your own lock or ask staff. PLEASE ADD HOOKS

2nd Sep 2016

I was in Segovia for a friend's wedding and I really enjoyed this place. Located very close to the aqueducts, it ended up being a central meeting point for many of the week's excursions. The staff was friendly and very helpful. They gave me a map and pointed out not only the sites to see but some of the local hotspots as well. I will very likely be staying here again on my next visit!

28th Aug 2016

Nice cozy hostel, not a place to go party but a wonderful hostel and location to kickback relax. Cheap breakfast but you get what you pay for. I had a 4 person room to myself the whole stay so not overly busy.

25th Jul 2016

Nice place with decent overall environment. Not really a youth hostel and not extremely social, not in a negative way though. Also, keep in mind that they don't have fans or anything, so if you r going in mid summer it may be a little too hot. Location is very good and u can easily walk to old city to see cathedral or castle. All in all a good hostel.

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
15th Jul 2016

Guille was an exceptionally friendly and knowledgeable receptionist. He made me feel right at ease at Duermevela Hostel. The fact that my time was limited and socializing was not on my priority list made it all the more noticeable that Guille clearly explained where best to go, suited to my interests. In the end, I spent more time than I paid for, which was no problem at all. Without a doubt, I would return to this hostel for future trips to in Segovia. Lots of interesting corners to explore!

• Canada, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Todo perfecto! This was a great hostel and I'll be happy to stay in it again should I be in Segovia. Am recommending to everyone I know who comes here.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

It was an amazing place, we met lovely people and the location was ideal. I would highly recommend it and definitely return there again.