Duermevela Hostel Reviews

Calle de los Gascos, 7, Segovia, Castilla y Leon, Spain

One of my favorite hostels in Spain! I have come many hostels where didn't feel comfortable as it felt more of a hotel rather than a hostel, this is one of the few in Spain I encounter where I felt like home. Facilities are great; kitchen well equipped, beds very comfortable, bathrooms clean and common area is comfortable and charming. Guillermo and Blanca, staff of hostel, are great at what they do too. Internet is quite fast too, which is excellent if you have to get some work done.

What a lovely hostel just right in the center of the heart. The staff is supernice and tries to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Thanks a lot!

• 12th Apr 2014

As this was our first time staying in a hostel during our semester abroad, the bar is set quite high thanks to Duermevela! We had no trouble checking in a few hours early and the staff was friendly and helpful with our questions about the city. I have already recommended Duermevela to friends and would 100% stay in their clean and comfortable hostel again.

• 8th Feb 2014

This is one of the most enjoyable hostels I've stayed at. Really helpful and friendly staff, who even invited me out to watch the soccer with their friends. Great, social, friendly atmosphere, lovely lounge with fire, great kitchen with heaps of facilities, warm rooms... there's really nothing not to like about this place.

An incredible hostel that we all thoroughly enjoyed!!

• 25th Jan 2014

Guillermo and Blanca keep alive the real meaning of .....hostelity !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SAKIS & AGNES

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Greece
  • Couple, 41+

Location right next to the aquaduct. Segovia is small do easy to walk around. Bus 2€ drops off close to hostel. Very clean. Staff were excellent, so nice and helpful. Never felt lost in Segovia due to excellent check-in info and when leaving was helped to work out bus/trains from Madrid to lisbon. Atmosphere was only downside, I had dorm to myself so I hard to really meet anyone. But not really hostels fault.

A very well located hostel. Clean, with a comfortable bed and wifi. I can recommend it to anyone!

The Hostel is well-located near to the "acueducto". The staff is very friendly and knows a lot about what to do in the city. The whole Hostel is very clean. Would stay there again!

Very nice and kind staff! The room had almost no heating and it was a cold night, but we didn't suffer much for that. Apart of that is a humble place, near the city center :)

We were the only people in that hostel and therefore it was very clean and everything. The atmosphere was good because the staff and the environment make you feel like home. I liked the loft with a TV and nice hangout area. Keep it like it is. :)

the owner is very nice and accommodating. Its a good hostel