Duermevela Hostel Reviews

Calle de los Gascos, 7, Segovia, Spain

This was the best hostel experience I've ever had. Blanca and Guiller and their friends are wonderful and I felt right at home in their sweet little hostel. I planned to stay for 3 days and stayed for 5. I enjoyed conversations with them as well as fellow travelers. They also gave me great advice for my travels. My stay in Segovia would not have been nearly as rich in experiences if I had stayed somewhere else. I can't wait to visit again.

• 7th Sep 2014

Very nice and clean hostel, living room looks brand new and there is an awesome patio!!

Great place. Hostess Blanca and her young friend very friendly and accomodating. Very proud of their city.

The hostel was excellent in all senses, The stuff was just brilliant. Very helpful and nice. In my opinion a bit expensive to be a hostel.

I came to Segovia for 1 night and ended up staying for three I had such a great time! the staff are very friendly and super helpful. this is the best place to stay in segovia. A small cozy hostel with a great common room and nice rooms, they offer breakfast for 1.50 Euros and there is a kitchen to use as well.

I arrived late and Blanca went out of her way to welcome me with a beautifully drawn note, explaining how to get into the hostel and what to do in Segovia. Thanks Blanca!

• 29th Aug 2014

Highly recommended, best hostel out of the about 80 I have been so far. Location is perfect, about 1 minute from the aqueduct, but in a quiet little street. Staff was extremely friendly, helpful and interested in their hosts. Kitchen is well equipped, clean and organized. Bathroom was very clean, sheets were more than white... When I was there, there were only few hosts and everybody got his own room (without paying more). I wouldn't give 100% if I wasn't really convinced!

If you're searching for accommodation in Segovia - then don't spend time on searching hotels, because this is an amazing place! Great lovely people and a great location. Thank's very much!

It was right next to the acueducto which was very convenient. The receptionist girl was extremely helpful and friendly.

• 15th Aug 2014

Awesome location close to everything. Really friendly staff and comfortable stay here. Would definitely stay again my next trip in segovia.

The hostel was really nice and everything was clean and comfortable. It also had a fairly decent kitchen and if you wanted they offered breakfast for 1€ in the mornings. It is super close to all the sightseeing in Segovia but also on a fairly quiet street! Also if you play the clarinet the owner is trying to learn so you might get 50% off your stay! If you're a young solo backpacker it's not a great place for meeting people... But Segovia itself is nice enough to just wander around!

Very nice place -- felt more like staying in someone's home than a hostel (in a good way). Perfect location.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Staff was super friendly and helpful. Place was clean, nice and well located. Great place to stay!

Small city so you can walk to everything but being located on a quiet street was nice. Staff were super helpful and recommended a great restaurant as well as a gorgeous walk.

This is a really lovely, friendly hostel. Blanca was very welcoming and helpful.

Stayed in summer 2014 for one night. The man who checked us in was very helpful and took the time to annotate a map of the town with the must do things. The facility is extremely clean and has a great common area on the top floor. Duermevela is definately a top 5 hostel.

We were only there for one night but were upgraded to a single room. Staff were extremely well informed and helpful.

Really lovely, cozy hostel. Easy to find, beautiful rooms and bathrooms

This was an average hostel, the staff were reall helpful in telling you where to go and they give you maps and everything! The kitchen was really dirty and kind of gross for preparing food but otherwise a nice place!

A great little hostel - lovely and relaxed, with great kitchen and living room facilities. Good location and helpful and friendly staff.