Duermevela Hostel Reviews

Calle de los Gascos, 7, Segovia, Spain

Stayed in summer 2014 for one night. The man who checked us in was very helpful and took the time to annotate a map of the town with the must do things. The facility is extremely clean and has a great common area on the top floor. Duermevela is definately a top 5 hostel.

We were only there for one night but were upgraded to a single room. Staff were extremely well informed and helpful.

Really lovely, cozy hostel. Easy to find, beautiful rooms and bathrooms

This was an average hostel, the staff were reall helpful in telling you where to go and they give you maps and everything! The kitchen was really dirty and kind of gross for preparing food but otherwise a nice place!

A great little hostel - lovely and relaxed, with great kitchen and living room facilities. Good location and helpful and friendly staff.

The hostel is located in the centre of Segovia, very near the aqueduct. The staff is very nice and helpful. The owner speaks good English and upon the guest's arrival he gives him or her a map and a few pieces of advice regarding sights worth seeing in the city (also the less known ones). The hostel is clean and very nicely decorated.

• 8th May 2014
  • Poland

Place was pretty much perfect! It combines hotel / hostel very well, and the price is fine. Highly recommended.

ITS PERFECT!! The best place to stay in Segovia. Excellent atmosphere, very good breakfast, and very nice staff.

The staff was VERY friendly and helpful, which was greatly appreciated considering we arrived at 9am in a cold rainstorm. The rooms are a little quirky (cardboard headboard!), which I count as a plus,but a little loud and cold (less positive). The most important deciding factor for me on booking this hostel, however, was location, and that could not have been better. If you're staying in Segovia, you want to be in the middle of everything!

One of my favorite hostels in Spain! I have come many hostels where didn't feel comfortable as it felt more of a hotel rather than a hostel, this is one of the few in Spain I encounter where I felt like home. Facilities are great; kitchen well equipped, beds very comfortable, bathrooms clean and common area is comfortable and charming. Guillermo and Blanca, staff of hostel, are great at what they do too. Internet is quite fast too, which is excellent if you have to get some work done.

What a lovely hostel just right in the center of the heart. The staff is supernice and tries to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Thanks a lot!

As this was our first time staying in a hostel during our semester abroad, the bar is set quite high thanks to Duermevela! We had no trouble checking in a few hours early and the staff was friendly and helpful with our questions about the city. I have already recommended Duermevela to friends and would 100% stay in their clean and comfortable hostel again.

This is one of the most enjoyable hostels I've stayed at. Really helpful and friendly staff, who even invited me out to watch the soccer with their friends. Great, social, friendly atmosphere, lovely lounge with fire, great kitchen with heaps of facilities, warm rooms... there's really nothing not to like about this place.

An incredible hostel that we all thoroughly enjoyed!!

• 25th Jan 2014