9.3
Superb 354 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 354 Total Reviews
Duermevela Hostel Located at Calle de los Gascos, 7, , Segovia.
Spain
Segovia Segovia 40003 Calle de los Gascos, 7
93% 354
40.9487735 -4.1164445
    Rooms available

• Canada, Male, 18-24
12th Jul 2016

Todo perfecto! This was a great hostel and I'll be happy to stay in it again should I be in Segovia. Am recommending to everyone I know who comes here.

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
10th Jul 2016

It was an amazing place, we met lovely people and the location was ideal. I would highly recommend it and definitely return there again.

6th Jul 2016

This hostel was really charming with lots of art and very comfortable. I loved Segovia, and this hostel was in a great location for walking or shopping. The staff couldn't have been nicer and more helpful. I will definitely stay here again.

4th Jul 2016

Quiet place in a great location with friendly staff.

3rd Jul 2016

I had a wonderful stay at Duermavela! The location is unbeatable (views of the Aqueduct from my bedroom window) and the staff was super friendly. They gave me directions on how to get to the Alcazar and then recommended a great walk along the outside of the city walls that provided many picturesque moments! The bedroom and bathroom were both exceptionally clean, and curtains around the lower bunk bed accompanied by a little reading light made the room feel private and cozy! Highly recommended.

• Hungary, Female, 41+
24th Jun 2016

Ha sido una experiencia muy buena. El albergue esta en un sitio perfecto, muy cerca de centro y Aqueducto pero en una calle muy tranquilo. El dueño era muy amable y agradable, me ha dado una mapa y me ha dado ideas que puedo visitar durante de mi estancia (dos dias). El albergue era muy limpia, muy bien amueblada, yo recomiendo. 10/10. Muchas gracias!!!

19th Jun 2016

Please, if you ever consider staying in Segovia, go to this hostel. It's a dream! Nice and beautiful, super friendly staff. I arrived late and they prepared me this sweet handfolded information package. A real pity, that not many backpackers make it to Segovia...

• England, Female, 41+
17th Jun 2016

Great location, friendly staff, bed was a bit hard but hey, it's a hostel. Would stay again no problem :)

8th Jun 2016
8.0

The hostel is very conveniently located next to the aqueduct/the city center of Segovia. The room/bathroom was clean, and things looked well maintained. I'm not sure if it was because I was there on a Thursday night, but there was literally one other guest in the entire hostel when I stayed- so there wasn't much of an atmosphere. Not that that's what Segovia is known for anyways, so I really didn't mind:)

• Germany, Female, 18-24
4th Jun 2016

I had a pleasant stay for one day at your hostel! Nice guys, the hostel looks very familiär, decoration is great!