Duermevela Hostel Reviews

Calle de los Gascos, 7, Segovia, Spain

The staff was super nice! He enthusiastically shared his Segovia local experience with me. He even helped me switch to the 1 first floor because I carried a huge luggage with me. Breakfirst was only 1.5 euro but it was very abundant and I enjoyed it. Bathroom was very spacious and clean. Location is perfect, super close to the centre of old city. Everything was nice and cozy,

El hostel esta genial, el servicio encantador, tenéis desayuno bastante completo por 1,5€; se encuentra situado a pie del acueducto, si es que solo te falta tenerlo encima. La decoración preciosa y la cama genial. Repetiría sin duda. Un placer

I only stayed one night, but I'm glad I stayed here. The staff was very friendly and welcoming. Blanca was an excellent resource for tourist information and suggested cool walking routes. Breakfast and towels are not included in your room fee. I can't speak to the atmosphere very much. I checked in on a cold Tuesday night, so not many people were staying at the hostel at the time.

• 15th Jun 2015

the staff were very friendly and helpful. We arrived to the hostel after reception shut and the staff left the key and gave us clear instructions. We felt welcomed without anybody actually greeting us.

The door to my room was a little difficult to close, if you didn't make sure it closed and latch it would swing back open. The bed I slept in had spring digging into my back, which made sleeping more difficult. That and there was also a baby at the hostel that would scream and cry during the night and morning. The child also would be calmed with very loud singing you could hear anywhere in the hostel. Overall, it made for a poor sleeping situation. It was clean and the location was central.

A clean and peaceful hostel with a very unique vibe about it. The property is located on a quiet street just a quick walk from the Aquaduct and everything you need is within walking distance. There are plenty of plug-ins for charging, wifi was decent but works best in the common room, the kitchen could use better knives but otherwise well equipped. The main staff member on duty during our visit was the owner, she is very pleasant and was eager to share her knowledge of Segovia.

Maybe its nice to organise some actvities to create more atmosphere. So that travellers can meeet each other. For example a tapas tour, or a pubcrawl.

The hostel is a reorganized house situated just below the famous aqueduct. Some things were missing - there was little space in our room with scarce furniture, the bed was also quite small. Many things looked home-made and even though some may treat it as a drawback, I would rather appreciate the effort to do something out of nothing (moreover, all things were non-standard). Rooms and bathrooms are very clean. Extremely kind, friendly and helpful attitude of the owner makes your stay enjoyable.

Nice place to stay! Perfect for discovering Segovia: it is well situated! The staff was super nice and gave us great advices to discover the city and the surroundings!

This is a place to be. Very nice!!!

good hostel in a good central location next to the aqueduct would recomend

So nice place

• 14th Mar 2015
  • Finland

Lovely hostel with a really homely feel. Quirky, comfy lounge area to hang out and meet people. The staff were really helpful and accommodating and it's close to the beautiful fights of Segovia.

We loved our stay here! Great atmosphere and the staff were really friendly and gave us heaps of advice about what to see, walks /viewpoints around the town and even what bars we should check out. Only thing was our private room was between the 2 bathrooms and the pipes were a bit noisy at peak times. I'd recommended requesting one of the others but that was only a little thing.

Really pleased with this hostel. The facilities were great, the breakfast was really handy, it was clean, warm, centrally located and the staff were really helpful.

great hostel! like a home, warm, kind, beautiful. the stuff is very nice too, he told us where we should visit and recommend many good places, we really enjoy the experience there and hope to go back. everything is great!

Lovely hostel, right by the aqueduct with very friendly staff. I stayed for 5 nights while working in Segovia, and Blanca and Guiller went out of their way to make me feel at home. They even moved me to a better room towards the end of my stay, and one afternoon took me to see some Republican civil war trenches nearby. Great stay - thanks!