Duermevela Hostel Reviews

Calle de los Gascos, 7, Segovia, Spain

Although there was hardly anyone staying at the hostel while I was there, I really enjoyed my stay at Duermevela. I was in a 4-bed dorm but I was the only person in it, which made it very comfortable and spacious! However, if the room was full I can imagine it would have been very cramped. But what really made the hostel was the wonderful staff who were very warm, helpful and welcoming, they even let me join in on a birthday party right after I arrived! The lounge in the attic is also very cozy.

Very well located right by the city centre. Staff were brilliant and took the time to thoroughly go through the city map. Recommended some good walks around the city wall and printed my flight boarding pass for me which is appreciated. Rooms were comfortable and bathrooms modern and well appointed. This is the place to stay in Segovia.

Right by bus stops once you go down the stairs, great signage so easy to spot. The hosts were lovely and great at pointing out places to go especially non typical touristy spots. Bathrooms were very clean and rooms had locks. Segovia town isn't very large so walking throughout from hostel was easy enough. Cool attic to chill upstairs. Definitely recommended!

Two good sleeps here, I really appreciated a staff member staying for my check in which was outside normal hours, plus later than I had originally said. Was a bit of an odd atmosphere as on my second night I seemed to be the only person in the hostel in the evening. Given that it's one of the slightly more expensive hostels, would have been good to have breakfast included.

The receptionists are great. They are extremely helpful, and they make you feel at home. I plan on coming back.

Most homely and friendly hostel, I have ever visited. Very creative interior.

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Denmark

Guillermo era un director muy amable e interesante para charlar. Me puso muy seguro en el hostal y también me recomendó un restaurante increíble para probar la comida local, el cochinillo. Sin duda, lo sugeriría a alguien para pasar su tiempo en Segovia. Fue barato, sencillo, cómodo, y muy bonito.

That's the perfect Hostel in all meanings, rooms, clean, staff, wifi, facilities... great! Top recommended! :-)

Super location and extremely helpful staff that gave loads of recommendations so that I could enjoy my stay to the fullest.

首先这里的地址很好找,就在大渡槽旁边的小路进去就是了.其次这里的工作人员实在太好了!Blanca(不知道有没有拼错..)很热情的告诉我们该怎么玩塞戈维亚.房间也很舒适~与其说是旅舍,比如说这里是旅行者的家.可惜我们只住了一晚,而且英文太差不懂怎么和别人交流..可惜可惜..ˊ_>ˋ First of all, the address here is easy to find. Secondly, the staff here is very good! Blanca (do not know to have misspelled..) is very enthusiastic to tell us the scenic spots in Segovia. The room is very comfortable. My English is poor,so this English comments is tanslate by Google. ˊ_>ˋ

Loved this hostel! It was very clean and in a great location. The staff couldn't have been any more friendly and helpful.

To be honest, I never write reviews, but I fell in love with this hostel and the people so I had to spread the word. I planned on staying one night to look for an apartment and ended up staying 5 nights. I wish I could have just lived there. The staff is amazingly helpful and sweet. Not to mention musically talented. We all hit it off and I plan on going back to enjoy the music!

• 19th Sep 2014

This was the best hostel experience I've ever had. Blanca and Guiller and their friends are wonderful and I felt right at home in their sweet little hostel. I planned to stay for 3 days and stayed for 5. I enjoyed conversations with them as well as fellow travelers. They also gave me great advice for my travels. My stay in Segovia would not have been nearly as rich in experiences if I had stayed somewhere else. I can't wait to visit again.

• 7th Sep 2014

Very nice and clean hostel, living room looks brand new and there is an awesome patio!!

Great place. Hostess Blanca and her young friend very friendly and accomodating. Very proud of their city.

The hostel was excellent in all senses, The stuff was just brilliant. Very helpful and nice. In my opinion a bit expensive to be a hostel.

I came to Segovia for 1 night and ended up staying for three I had such a great time! the staff are very friendly and super helpful. this is the best place to stay in segovia. A small cozy hostel with a great common room and nice rooms, they offer breakfast for 1.50 Euros and there is a kitchen to use as well.

I arrived late and Blanca went out of her way to welcome me with a beautifully drawn note, explaining how to get into the hostel and what to do in Segovia. Thanks Blanca!

• 29th Aug 2014

Highly recommended, best hostel out of the about 80 I have been so far. Location is perfect, about 1 minute from the aqueduct, but in a quiet little street. Staff was extremely friendly, helpful and interested in their hosts. Kitchen is well equipped, clean and organized. Bathroom was very clean, sheets were more than white... When I was there, there were only few hosts and everybody got his own room (without paying more). I wouldn't give 100% if I wasn't really convinced!

If you're searching for accommodation in Segovia - then don't spend time on searching hotels, because this is an amazing place! Great lovely people and a great location. Thank's very much!