Duermevela Hostel Reviews

Calle de los Gascos, 7, Segovia, Spain

Duermevela was a great place to stay for the couple nights I was in Segovia! The location is perfect, super close to the aqueduct which leads to the rest of the city. The staff was really friendly and helpful, has a lot of good advice for what to do and is knowledgeable about the city. My stay was very nice and I would recommend!

Loved it! Great location right next to the aqueduct, nice staff, good breakfast for 1,50, tips about what to do in the city... Has a really homely feel to it:) Would definitely go again.

Stayed only one night, so I can't say too much but I had no issues during my stay. The hostel is very close to the aqueduct and the guy at the front desk pointed me pointed me towards a scenic walk on the north side of the old city.

Quite accessible to the sights of the city. The staff was very friendly and helpful. He gave me a tip to take a nature trek around the city. This place lacks the party mood of a hip hostel though maybe because Segovia isn't really a major stop of backpackers.

I came to Duermevela whilst I was looking for a place to live in Spain as I have moved here to teach English for the year. It was such a lovely place to spend time in whilst I was nervous and unsure about all these new things I was experiencing here in Spain. The staff were incredibly friendly and helpful, providing maps and even allowing me to print off some important documents. The room was great, and the location of it was perfect. I would 100% stay here again, especially with the price too!

• 23rd Sep 2015

Duermevela is AWESOME! Super friendly staff (and guests!), very clean, excellent location, pretty good wifi connection throughout the hostel, and affordable price! I stayed for a week while looking for an apartment and it felt like home away from home. I had a very good experience staying there and have no complaints! Highly recommend!

You can see the aqueduct from the front door. Small room but plugins at each bed. Low traffic area so you can leave window open at night. Like staying at your friend's house. Owners are a very nice family!

Enjoyed our stay although thrown initially that the hostel was not open although an time had been arranged. Fortunately a neighbour noticed and arranged communication with the absent manager. Excellent breakfast value.

great location. friendly staff. breakfast was good. great atmosphere. they even offered some yoga which was perfect for me. would definitely go back it was a nice chilled vibe.

I had a lovely stay in Duermevela, the hostel was so clean and quirky and felt very homely. The staff were really helpful and welcoming and it was a really nice place to spend a few days. The location is also great as it's close to the historic centre but in a nice quiet tucked away road, so it's very peaceful. Fantastic attic room where you can watch films or just chill on the sofas.

• 21st Aug 2015

Duermevela is a small hostel with a family-like feel. The rooms and bathrooms were clean, but the kitchen was a little dirty. The hostel is wonderfully located right next to the bus stop and to the old town.

Great location,staff are very friendly.