Duermevela Hostel Reviews

Calle de los Gascos, 7, Segovia, Spain

Guillermo era un director muy amable e interesante para charlar. Me puso muy seguro en el hostal y también me recomendó un restaurante increíble para probar la comida local, el cochinillo. Sin duda, lo sugeriría a alguien para pasar su tiempo en Segovia. Fue barato, sencillo, cómodo, y muy bonito.

• 24th Oct 2014

That's the perfect Hostel in all meanings, rooms, clean, staff, wifi, facilities... great! Top recommended! :-)

Super location and extremely helpful staff that gave loads of recommendations so that I could enjoy my stay to the fullest.

首先这里的地址很好找,就在大渡槽旁边的小路进去就是了.其次这里的工作人员实在太好了!Blanca(不知道有没有拼错..)很热情的告诉我们该怎么玩塞戈维亚.房间也很舒适~与其说是旅舍,比如说这里是旅行者的家.可惜我们只住了一晚,而且英文太差不懂怎么和别人交流..可惜可惜..ˊ_>ˋ First of all, the address here is easy to find. Secondly, the staff here is very good! Blanca (do not know to have misspelled..) is very enthusiastic to tell us the scenic spots in Segovia. The room is very comfortable. My English is poor,so this English comments is tanslate by Google. ˊ_>ˋ

Loved this hostel! It was very clean and in a great location. The staff couldn't have been any more friendly and helpful.

To be honest, I never write reviews, but I fell in love with this hostel and the people so I had to spread the word. I planned on staying one night to look for an apartment and ended up staying 5 nights. I wish I could have just lived there. The staff is amazingly helpful and sweet. Not to mention musically talented. We all hit it off and I plan on going back to enjoy the music!

• 19th Sep 2014

This was the best hostel experience I've ever had. Blanca and Guiller and their friends are wonderful and I felt right at home in their sweet little hostel. I planned to stay for 3 days and stayed for 5. I enjoyed conversations with them as well as fellow travelers. They also gave me great advice for my travels. My stay in Segovia would not have been nearly as rich in experiences if I had stayed somewhere else. I can't wait to visit again.

• 7th Sep 2014

Very nice and clean hostel, living room looks brand new and there is an awesome patio!!

Great place. Hostess Blanca and her young friend very friendly and accomodating. Very proud of their city.

The hostel was excellent in all senses, The stuff was just brilliant. Very helpful and nice. In my opinion a bit expensive to be a hostel.

I came to Segovia for 1 night and ended up staying for three I had such a great time! the staff are very friendly and super helpful. this is the best place to stay in segovia. A small cozy hostel with a great common room and nice rooms, they offer breakfast for 1.50 Euros and there is a kitchen to use as well.

I arrived late and Blanca went out of her way to welcome me with a beautifully drawn note, explaining how to get into the hostel and what to do in Segovia. Thanks Blanca!

• 29th Aug 2014

Highly recommended, best hostel out of the about 80 I have been so far. Location is perfect, about 1 minute from the aqueduct, but in a quiet little street. Staff was extremely friendly, helpful and interested in their hosts. Kitchen is well equipped, clean and organized. Bathroom was very clean, sheets were more than white... When I was there, there were only few hosts and everybody got his own room (without paying more). I wouldn't give 100% if I wasn't really convinced!

If you're searching for accommodation in Segovia - then don't spend time on searching hotels, because this is an amazing place! Great lovely people and a great location. Thank's very much!

It was right next to the acueducto which was very convenient. The receptionist girl was extremely helpful and friendly.

• 15th Aug 2014

Awesome location close to everything. Really friendly staff and comfortable stay here. Would definitely stay again my next trip in segovia.

The hostel was really nice and everything was clean and comfortable. It also had a fairly decent kitchen and if you wanted they offered breakfast for 1€ in the mornings. It is super close to all the sightseeing in Segovia but also on a fairly quiet street! Also if you play the clarinet the owner is trying to learn so you might get 50% off your stay! If you're a young solo backpacker it's not a great place for meeting people... But Segovia itself is nice enough to just wander around!

Very nice place -- felt more like staying in someone's home than a hostel (in a good way). Perfect location.

• 3rd Aug 2014

Staff was super friendly and helpful. Place was clean, nice and well located. Great place to stay!

Small city so you can walk to everything but being located on a quiet street was nice. Staff were super helpful and recommended a great restaurant as well as a gorgeous walk.