Duermevela Hostel

Superb 385 Total Reviews

• charleshill4119
  • USA, Male, 18-24
14th Jan 2017

I had a great experience at this hostel, no complaints! The breakfast spread for 1.50 euro was convenient and staff was very nice. Enjoyed the upstairs common room – great place to hang out with other travelers before exploring the nightlife of Segovia (which is surprisingly vibrant for a small city).

• Australia, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
9th Dec 2016

It's located right by the aqueduct and near where the bus from the train station drops you off so it can't be beaten for location. The staff were really friendly and left me a note with my room key as I was arriving after 9pm. I only stayed one night but I'd stay there again in future.

28th Nov 2016

Great hostel with a knowledgeable and friendly staff! Staff has great recommendations and is excellent at explaining the city and suggesting itineraries. The only negative is that I could see how it might get snug in the 4 person room with 4 sets of luggage. Not an issue in the off season. Excellent stay, would stay here again!

• Brazil, Female, 31-40
21st Oct 2016

Amazing hospitality. The level of service offered by the reception staff, especially guillerme, can be easily compared to of a five star hotel. Friendly, proper and super helpful. Very impressive.

• christinegranzer6140
  • Austria, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
13th Oct 2016

Totally recommendable! :-) Perfect location, extremely nice, helpful and caring staff who gave us a lot of tips for the city, veeery comfy beds, a very comfy common room, super bathrooms and cheap breakfast :-) We immediately felt like at home :-)

18th Sep 2016

The walls a thin, so earplugs is a must if you are a light sleeper. Shortage of male toilets. As I was there in low tide, I just used female one,s but I can imagine queues in high tides. No hooks to put on your clothes in the combined toilet-shower rooms. The shower cabin is very small, so a corporeal person will find it difficult, if not impossible to use. Staff was very helpful with directions and local info. Underbed lockers 60cmWx50Dx25H. Use your own lock or ask staff. PLEASE ADD HOOKS

2nd Sep 2016

I was in Segovia for a friend's wedding and I really enjoyed this place. Located very close to the aqueducts, it ended up being a central meeting point for many of the week's excursions. The staff was friendly and very helpful. They gave me a map and pointed out not only the sites to see but some of the local hotspots as well. I will very likely be staying here again on my next visit!

28th Aug 2016

Nice cozy hostel, not a place to go party but a wonderful hostel and location to kickback relax. Cheap breakfast but you get what you pay for. I had a 4 person room to myself the whole stay so not overly busy.