Dulan 98 Reviews

Dulan Village 98, Donghe Township, Taitung, Taiwan

Very nice place. Warm and friendly people

Rooftop was cool to sit out at night and you can hear the waves. Vibe of the hostel was a bit mediocre and there are better hostels to stay at in Doulan. Not a bad place just wouldn't be my first pick when I go back to Doulan.

Barrie, Tristan, and their wives were friendly, helpful, and made our stay fantastic. They gave us advice, and served us up some delicious Mexican food. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and the whole place had a great vibe. Conveniently located near some great bars and beaches, we wouldn't hesitate to stay again on a visit to Dulan.

• 7th Oct 2014

The staff were helpful and friendly and our double room was very nice.The hostel, and the town itself, were very quiet when we stayed so the atmosphere wasn't great.

The hostel has an amazing atmosphere, I really liked it. It suits the "Dulan"-sytle. The owner of the hostel is nice. We went to Dulan on a Saturday night. Its decoration is great and I loved it, but the bathroom was a little dirty. There was not too much going on at the sugar factory, but one bar had an great band and people started dancing, laughing, doing barbecue, it was cool. I would definitely recommend Dulan and especially this hostel:)