Dulan 98 Reviews

Dulan Village 98, Donghe Township, Taitung, Taiwan

We stayed in the top floor with an added balcony looking out over the main street. Perfect location for several restaurants and the Sugar Factory. They have two cats, one friendly (and somewhat lazy) and the other was shy. Shower, A/C and fan all worked. Wi-fi was only available downstairs but they had a comfortable area to relax in. We would definitely stay there again.

I enjoyed my stay at Dulan 98. The young lads who seem to run the show were helpful and we could communicate well in English. I met Barry briefly and enjoyed my chat about the area and things to see nearby. The double room at the back was worth paying an extra 200 dollars for since it was so quiet and had good ambience and views, but for total of 1400 dollars I would expect normally to have a towel. but had to make do with the paper napkin provided.

• 18th Oct 2013