Dulan Backpacker Dog Hostel Reviews

No.124 Dulan, Taitung, Taiwan

Lovely people who made me feel like they know me since one year even I have just spent two days there. Thank you again for sharing your dinner with me ^^

• 5th Feb 2016

The staff was very friendly and really enjoyed the stay there! The location is a bit far, since it is not located near the Taitung trainstation. atmosphere was really nice and the owners prepared some food for us. Overall, great experience

Friendly staffs, feel like home! Try to plan to stay over wednesday or saturday night!

Very friendly staff. Good vibe!

• 25th Nov 2015
  • Norway

Relaxed hostel with amazing staff. Only one shover/toilet room, but rest of the hostel was really good.

500 characters wouldn't be enough to describe the hospitality and warmth I encountered in this hostel. Party and Kay created a beautiful little shelter for travellers and locals alike and they and their helpers went out of their way to make my stay as authentic and nice as possible (including little eccentric snacks from the night market as well as a common movie night). My recommendation: Def try Party's home-cooked food in the evening if there's a possibility since it's delicious!