Dun Chaoin Hostel (Hostelling International) Reviews

Dunquin, Kerry, Ballyferriter, Ireland

Amazing location, with view on the ocean from the common room. The bedrooms are spacious and clean. The hostel is a bit hard to find by nightfall, I'd suggest arriving before sunset !

Beautiful lady who r runs the hostel will do anythingto help. Having been a walkerhersel she knew what was needed. Lovely stay.

• 23rd Sep 2014

I loved it there, and wished to stay longer. very friendly and helpful owner. feels more like a BB (without breakfast) very clean and well kept. cosy living room, specious kitchen and a dining hall with amazing view.Definitly recommend to stay there

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. Clean, safe, quiet, in a beautiful location, and the people who run it are really nice. I stayed here while attending an Irish language course locally and it was perfect for what I needed. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone coming to the Dingle Peninsula on holidays or to study or both. I would definitely stay there again.

View all Ballyferriter Hostels