Dun Chaoin Hostel (Hostelling International) Reviews

Dunquin, Kerry, Ballyferriter, Ireland

Beautiful lady who r runs the hostel will do anythingto help. Having been a walkerhersel she knew what was needed. Lovely stay.

• 23rd Sep 2014

I loved it there, and wished to stay longer. very friendly and helpful owner. feels more like a BB (without breakfast) very clean and well kept. cosy living room, specious kitchen and a dining hall with amazing view.Definitly recommend to stay there

One of the nicest hostels I've ever stayed in. Clean, safe, quiet, in a beautiful location, and the people who run it are really nice. I stayed here while attending an Irish language course locally and it was perfect for what I needed. I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone coming to the Dingle Peninsula on holidays or to study or both. I would definitely stay there again.

This was a lovely place to stay if you realize that it is really isolated in terms of transportation, food etc. The kitchen, dining room, living room were all quite lovely and clean, as were the bedrooms. The bathroom in our 8 woman dorm was quite nice and spacious. The walks and scenery are magnificent. It is a photographer's dream locaation, as well as a biker or walker's. The Blasket Island Center is less than a mile away and you can eat there for lunch when hostel is closed.

View all Ballyferriter Hostels