Dunloe View Hostel Reviews

Fossa, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

This place reminded me of staying at my Great-Grandmother's house in Texas. It's so homey. It even has a nice yard and backyard. Everything was beautiful. And John's hospitality is the icing on the cake. If traveling by car, go slow as you approach or you might miss the turn.

After more than 10 days of traveling and staying at different places, it was nice to stay at this place that felt like home. Clean, quiet, good breakfast. Highly recommend it!

Great hostel. Lovely atmosphere, comfortable, immaculate. Would definitely return and book a longer stay next time.

Beautiful hostel!

We stayed 3 nights at Dunloe View Hostel and it was perfect. Very clean, big kitchen wih everything you need, fresh eggs for breakfast and a cosy living room with open fire. Perfect for relaxing after a rainy day. We will come back!

This is my favorite Hostel that I've ever stayed in. John (the owner) is absolutely amazing. We will definitely return here.

host was friendly and welcoming. kitchen, rooms and common areas are spotless. Location is great!