Dunloe View Hostel Reviews

Fossa, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

Beautiful hostel!

We stayed 3 nights at Dunloe View Hostel and it was perfect. Very clean, big kitchen wih everything you need, fresh eggs for breakfast and a cosy living room with open fire. Perfect for relaxing after a rainy day. We will come back!

This is my favorite Hostel that I've ever stayed in. John (the owner) is absolutely amazing. We will definitely return here.

host was friendly and welcoming. kitchen, rooms and common areas are spotless. Location is great!

I was there for one night but I can say it was the best stay in Ireland for me. John do really good work around. Room was clean and with own bathroom. Its close to Killarney and on start point to Ring of Kerry. So for my next visit I will be back down there. Thanks John for lovely stay :)

Dunloe View Hostel was a very fantastic place to stay. John and his father was very excellent hosts. The house and rooms was lovely. The breakfast was tasty - with fresh eggs. In the Garden have we seen a wonderful sunset. Next Year we stay again in the Dunloe View Hostel. Many Thanks John and Father Petra and Angelika

I was very pleased with our stay here. The location was great (right off Ring of Kerry), we loved the farm fresh eggs in the morning, the beds were very comfortable, and it was very, very clean. John (the owner) is friendly and accommodating. He recommended Kate Kearney's Cottage for dinner and we loved it so much we went the next night as well. He even gave recommendations for the Ring of Kerry. This hostel is catered more to families and those who want a quieter night, which we didn't mind.