Dunloe View Hostel Reviews

Fossa, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

This hostel was converted from a bed and breakfast and leaves you with a very homey feel. Incredibly friendly and informative owner. Beautiful view with delicious breakfast (eggs from the chickens in the backyard).

We had a very pleasant stay. Father and Son gave us good tips for trips, traveling and eating.

• 28th Apr 2015
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Dunloe View is a wonderful and cozy hostel located in the beautiful environment of Killarney. The hosts are genuine, friendly people ready with tips and tricks to get the most out of your stay. When I stayed in Dunloe View it didn't feel like I was staying in hostel. It exudes a homy atmosphere. I definitely want to go back to Killarney and when I do, there is no doubt in my mind that I would stay here again!!

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Thanks for staying with us and reviewing our hostel. The environment around the hostel is really enjoyed by all who stay especially the view of our mountains. We would love to have you return and stay with us. John ( Hostel Manager )

Very clean, very home-like. Staff was great - super friendly and helpful. Only downside was that it was a bit out of the way - about a ten-minute (15 euro) cab drive from the town center. But it was nice being out in the country! Lovely place, would definitely stay there again.

• 18th Mar 2015

Thanks for staying with us and reviewing our hostel. It was great you enjoyed out clean and home-like hostel. You are right in regards our location being out of the town and we this is advised in our description.There is a bus service that will drop you to the hostel if you don't want to pay for a taxi. John ( Hostel Manager )

This place reminded me of staying at my Great-Grandmother's house in Texas. It's so homey. It even has a nice yard and backyard. Everything was beautiful. And John's hospitality is the icing on the cake. If traveling by car, go slow as you approach or you might miss the turn.

Thanks for staying with us and reviewing our hostel. Yes the garden with our chickens and goats is really enjoyed by our guest and we always like to give everyone good Irish hospitality. John ( Hostel Manager )

After more than 10 days of traveling and staying at different places, it was nice to stay at this place that felt like home. Clean, quiet, good breakfast. Highly recommend it!

Thanks for staying with us and reviewing our hostel. We really like to make all our guests feel at home and thanks for your comments in regards the cleanliness and how quiet it was. John ( Hostel Manager )

Great hostel. Lovely atmosphere, comfortable, immaculate. Would definitely return and book a longer stay next time.

Thanks for staying with us and reviewing our hostel. Great that you enjoyed everything about our hostel and hope to se you in the future for a longer stay. John ( Hostel Manager )