Dunloe View Hostel Reviews

Fossa, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

Great hostel. Lovely atmosphere, comfortable, immaculate. Would definitely return and book a longer stay next time.

Beautiful hostel!

We stayed 3 nights at Dunloe View Hostel and it was perfect. Very clean, big kitchen wih everything you need, fresh eggs for breakfast and a cosy living room with open fire. Perfect for relaxing after a rainy day. We will come back!

This is my favorite Hostel that I've ever stayed in. John (the owner) is absolutely amazing. We will definitely return here.

host was friendly and welcoming. kitchen, rooms and common areas are spotless. Location is great!

I was there for one night but I can say it was the best stay in Ireland for me. John do really good work around. Room was clean and with own bathroom. Its close to Killarney and on start point to Ring of Kerry. So for my next visit I will be back down there. Thanks John for lovely stay :)

← Back to search results