Dunloe View Hostel Reviews

Fossa, Killarney, Killarney, Ireland

Dunloe View is a wonderful and cozy hostel located in the beautiful environment of Killarney. The hosts are genuine, friendly people ready with tips and tricks to get the most out of your stay. When I stayed in Dunloe View it didn't feel like I was staying in hostel. It exudes a homy atmosphere. I definitely want to go back to Killarney and when I do, there is no doubt in my mind that I would stay here again!!

• 11th Apr 2015
  • Belgium

Very clean, very home-like. Staff was great - super friendly and helpful. Only downside was that it was a bit out of the way - about a ten-minute (15 euro) cab drive from the town center. But it was nice being out in the country! Lovely place, would definitely stay there again.

• 18th Mar 2015

This place reminded me of staying at my Great-Grandmother's house in Texas. It's so homey. It even has a nice yard and backyard. Everything was beautiful. And John's hospitality is the icing on the cake. If traveling by car, go slow as you approach or you might miss the turn.

After more than 10 days of traveling and staying at different places, it was nice to stay at this place that felt like home. Clean, quiet, good breakfast. Highly recommend it!

Great hostel. Lovely atmosphere, comfortable, immaculate. Would definitely return and book a longer stay next time.