Duo Housing DC Reviews

1223 11th St NW, Washington DC, USA

Fantastic! We have traveled all up the east cost and by far this has been the best hostel! Staff very friendly and helpful.

• 29th Aug 2015

Larger lockers would be the only thing.

• 28th Aug 2015

Very nice, close to the centre and around the corner from a bike share station. Staff were great and informative about the city.

I really enjoyed my time at the duo hostel! Nice people, not that big so you get to know other travellers quite easy. Nice spots are in walking distance, pancakes for breakfast are really cool, everyone was really respectful, I will definitely stay there again on my next visit to DC!

• 26th Aug 2015

Everything is perfect

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Thailand

The staff were first class and the best I've ever dealt with. Keep up the good work!

• 23rd Aug 2015

Free food! The staff were amazing and so helpful! Very social to, I went on my own but always had people to hang out in the evenings with! If you are in DC this is the hostel to stay at! I hope I return one day!!!

We had a wonderful time during our stay! AZ and everyone at Duo were very friendly and helpful whenever we had a question. The atmosphere there was friendly and welcoming, and we met a ton of wonderful and friendly people who were always up to hang out, whether that was hanging out playing poker at midnight to visiting museums during the day to eating out during the evening.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Awesome hostel. Nice staff. Awesome host who cares about each guest. Great location, near all relevant sights.

Loved my stay, duo hostel has a really good atmosphere. The hostel is set up so it is easy to make friends- and I met so many lovely people during my stay!

Overall a good experience staying at Duo Housing DC! The pancake breakfast, though, was kind of crappy and a sufficient meal for me. So if you experience a big breakfast you have to bring it yourself.

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

Stayed for 2 nights in a deluxe 4 bed dorm, had a great time, staff very friendly

Awesome hostel with really friendly staff and people! Would stay there again any time :)

• 17th Aug 2015

Had the best couple of days here. Everyone was lovely and the staff were welcoming, chatty and helpful. Easy walking distance to museums, national mall and a metro station. People in our room and in entire hostel were great. Would definitely stay here again, thank you very much

• 17th Aug 2015

I had a great stay at Duo. The owner and the rest of the staff are very friendly and helpful. The location is prime (only a short walking distance to the National Mall and other attractions). The beds and facilities are clean. I couldn't ask for anything more. Also, they threw a Sunday night BBQ with amazing food for free. Can't beat that. This is the best deal in town. If you are looking for a place to stay in DC and are on a budget, DUO is the place for you.

• 16th Aug 2015

This was my first hostel experience traveling alone and I absolutely loved. The staff, location, free grill dinner, people, beds everything was awesome. Great time in DC thanks to Hostel Duo

Really friendly staff, great atmosphere all thanks to staff, the facilities were excellent with wifi, computers, tv, Netflix, books, towels, couches and a brilliant roof top patio. It was also in a great location which added to the whole experience. Hands down the best hostel I've visited around the world. I would highly recommend it to any travellers!

• 16th Aug 2015

Hey :) We had a great time in Washington and in the Duo Housing DC hostel ;) The staff is so friendly (especially the ´brazilian guy´, which helped us a lot!!). It is clean, safe and if you want to meet the craziest, kindest and coolest people you should definitely go there!! Greetings from Austria :)

• 15th Aug 2015
  • Austria

I stayed in the 'executive' suit 4 bed apartment. I was placed with 3 other men (I'm female). The apartment wasn't particularly clean and we got sewage smells from the hostel above us all through the night. If you want to sleep and get out early this place would be ok but I wouldn't stay there if you wanted a vibe, or super clean place.

• 15th Aug 2015

This was my third stay. Was not a good stay. Has problems in their second building, not enough bathrooms, lots of steps to walk up staff not very reponsesive to guest. Women get in the very small bathrooms and stay. If u have to do, you must go and leave building and go two building down to do so needless to say a big pain. Poor staff. I will not stay again beware!

• 14th Aug 2015