Duo Housing DC

Fabulous 4764 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4764 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
24th Jun 2017

Great location, great and friendly vibe and really good proximity to everywhere you wanna go in DC, would definitely recommend

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Jun 2017

I really liked this hostel - the staff were lovely! It's shoe free which was quite nice. Great location, 20 minutes walk to the Museums and White House area. Pancakes for breakfast and a kitchen to prep your own food, a nice lounge space and roof lounge. It's also not too far from the metro station so easy to get to from Ronald Reagan Airport. Plug sockets for the upper bunks would be a nice addition and a reminder to big groups about the lights out time - otherwise lovely.

• USA, Female, 31-40
18th Jun 2017

Love this hostel! Conveniently located. Clean. Suggestions for free parking. Beautiful rooftop patio. Enthusiastic staff. Made beds.

• Australia, Female, 31-40
17th Jun 2017
6.9

I don't like the no shoe policy, especially as carpets are old anyway. Only one toilet on my level to share with roughly 30 people. No paper towel or hand towel to dry hands in any bathroom. Showers ok, breakfast not great. No eating anywhere but kitchen level. Location ok, close to metro station and walkable to National Mall. Wifi terrible, couldn't use it at all. No drinking after 10pm is ridiculous especially when common area is away from rooms. Overall, too many rules wouldn't stay again.

• USA, Female, 25-30
17th Jun 2017
8.0

Location was great! Pretty Central. The no shoes rule is kindve pointless because it's not that clean the carpet that is and the floors feel slightly dirty. I would prefer to wear my shoes. The guests are friendly and socialable and free pancakes and coffee/tea help cut down the food expense. Overall, couldve put bed cover on the mattress and pillows to prevent unwanted creatures. Room was very warm and uncomfortable first night. More signage would've been helpful to get around hostel.

• USA, Female, 41+
16th Jun 2017

I highly recommend this hostel. A++++++. If I return to Washington DC, this will be where I return to. Great experience.

16th Jun 2017

Great place. Friendly and helpful staff. Spotlessly clean. Easy walk to most part of D. C. Or Metro.

• lclaudioccampos3026
  • Brazil, Male, 31-40
15th Jun 2017

It was my first time at hostel. Unfortunately neither all guests are polite, but most part are kind, polite and helpful. I liked the atmosphere of the hostel and could know people that I've never imagined known. For my first experience I can say it was nice.

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

It was a great place to stay for a few days, however the staff was very slow and seemed lost when checking people in, this resulted in me not being able to take a nighttime bike tour of the monuments that I had planned and paid for!

• USA, Female, 18-24
13th Jun 2017

Best hostel I have ever been to. The staff was helpful and friendly, I met people from all over the world and sang and laughed with them, everything that I wanted to go to was within walking distance, and it was clean and had all of the amenities I could possibly need. My stay a Duo is one of my fondest memories!