8.8
Fabulous 3,932 Total Reviews
8.8
Fabulous 3,932 Total Reviews
Duo Housing DC Located at 1223 11th St NW, , Washington DC.
USA

I loved it!

• Australia, Male, 25-30
19th Jul 2016
7.4

Overall had a good stay. Beds were comfortable, showers were good and common area was used in the evening, which made it easy to meet people. Proximity to sites is also decent, about a 15 minute walk to white house and further 15 to the monument. Negatives were not many accessible power sockets in room and some staff lacked information of DC.

• Malaysia, Female, 18-24
17th Jul 2016
6.6

Supposed to be 2nites, but left after first nite because of staff attitude. The hostel is decent, close to city, good facilities( i enjoyed my cook), internet is fast n with living room area for interaction with ppl. However, the staff always make joke that is either not funny or in an offensive way. Sometimes he can be very rude to customers as well, depends on his mood which make me feel that he is not professional or well trained enough. I've heard the same thing from others too, shame on you

• Australia, Male, 25-30
16th Jul 2016

Really enjoyed my stay here with nice facilities and common areas to chill out in. The staff were really friendly and accomodating even taking a group of 20 hostel guests including myself out on my final night.

• USA, Female, 25-30
16th Jul 2016
7.1

It's ridiculous that they charge $10 to keep your bag for the day (check out is 11 am, if you wanna spend the rest of the day in DC without having to carry your bag around) and they don't even keep it in a locked room.

• Austria, All Female Group, 18-24
15th Jul 2016

I loved it! Pancakes for breakfast were awesome, the bathrooms as well as the rooms were nice and clean, stuff was really helpful. only 15 minutes walk from the white house. Grocery store is right next to the hostel.

14th Jul 2016

Great Hostel with a great location in DC. The pancake breakfast may not be the healthiest, but it's easy to grab some fruit at a nearby market and enjoy it with the delicious FREE breakfast every morning. The lounge or "living room" at the entrance is a great place to hangout and meet fellow travelers. My one gripe; very few bathrooms. Only 1 on the bottom floor for each gender, and only one on each of the floors above, for a total of only 3 bathrooms for the entire hostel. Solo traveler

• USA, Male, 25-30
14th Jul 2016

Really cool hostel, very clean, and centrally located in D.C.

• USA, Female, 31-40
13th Jul 2016

The staff were super helpful and friendly and I met people I normally would not in my daily life! My main gripe is the quality of the pillow and mattress. I have a pinched nerve in my left shoulder and I suspect it was from the uncomfortable mattress. I understand it's temporary but I still would have hoped to have a good night's sleep, since that's all I really used my stay for. Otherwise my stay was enjoyable.

12th Jul 2016
4.6

Towels and linnen were very old and not well cleaned. Pillow (VERY slim) and bed were terrible. My room, as others in the 2nd floor, had walls made of glass, what made it never dark. From my room I could hear sound coming from the corridor and from the steps, which were really noisy. I had terrible nights in this hostel. Breakfast is only industrialized pankakes everyday, and they are not even good. Male restrooms had no privacy, and not enough restroons in the hostel. Staff was ok.