Duo Housing DC

Fabulous 4485 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4485 Total Reviews

25th Feb 2017
5.7

Smells like feet! :( Also saw several conflicts between staff and guests each day, not sure what they were about but the atmosphere with them was awkward and slightly angry. Be a little nicer?

25th Feb 2017

You feel welcome and at home in a big family. The staff really love their jobs and I felt very comfortable staying there. The bathrooms were 9/10 clean, everything else was perfect.

• USA, Male, 18-24
23rd Feb 2017

All I can say is WOW! Definitely a great place to stay at and enjoy company from other people staying at the hostel. I would recommend no where else.

• Netherlands, Male, 25-30
23rd Feb 2017
3.4

This was by far the worst hostel I have ever gone to. It started of good, 2 out of 3 nights we had an upgrade. But the rooms were filthy, as the carpets and one filthy bathroom for over 12 people. The lockers were broken, so no place to keep your stuff safe. The staff was unfriendly, except for paola, and were not informed well. Had to check out day 3 and a few hours later check in again, while there was no one in the room. This is not how you treat your guests. And again no safe storage. BAD

• USA, Male, 41+
21st Feb 2017

Very good to stay here.

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
18th Feb 2017

The location is the best point!! Nothing to complain about security and cleanness. And only good things to say about the staff! Me and my friend were there for a weekend wishing we could stay more. We had such a nice time! Thanks DUO Housing :)

• Australia, Female, 25-30
18th Feb 2017

Great hostel with comfy common areas and a good vibe! The breakfast is only pancakes, but they're delicious and free, and there's free tea and coffee anytime. The toilets often seemed to have problems flushing, but they were working on it. The staff are great too, would definitely stay again :)

• Brazil, Female, 25-30
4.3

This was one of the worst experiences I had. The lockers provided were small and you needed to have a big padlock, otherwise you wouldn't be able to lock it. The breakfast served was pancakes. Period. No coffee, milk, fruits, bread. Nothing. Only pancakes. I asked to leave my backpack there while I walked around the city and they told me if it stayed after 3 pm I'd have to pay 10 dollars. When I asked to stay in the common area until I went to the airport they were rude and didn't want me there.

• USA, Male, 18-24
18th Feb 2017

Had a great stay at Duo housing. The basement smells a little funny, some of the toilets don't work, and they are particular about you keeping your shoes at the front door, but the staff makes up for it! Great people working there in a great location for a cheap price. If I find myself back in DC I will be returning to Duo.

• Italy, Male, 25-30
6.9

Weird staff, a bit awkward and not extremely friendly. It's pretty much all like "get off your shoes and those are the rules", which does not quite match the youngish style and vibe. The room (2b) was insanely hot. We checked in late and the woman at the reception walked us throughout the hostel at 1am just to show the place and its regulation. Ok atmosphere and pancakes for breakfast, which is the plus here.