Duo Housing DC Reviews

1223 11th St NW, Washington DC, USA

The hostel all in all was good, but the staff was present, but very disorganized. No one seemed to know what was going on and where anything was in the hostel. Most of them seemed to be more concerned with what was on the TV then what was going on around them. There was little to know hot water to shower and the main hostel smelled of dirty feet when you walked in. They require that you take off your shoes when you walk in, maybe just vacuum more and leave your shoes on.

• 19th Apr 2015

My stay was great. No complaints!

• 17th Apr 2015

I gave it an average location in terms of location because the location is a bit more quiet and not perfect for those who might want to be super close to parties... But yet it was perfect for me :) thank you duo Housing

The linen is rough for my skin.

This is first experience with booking a hostel. I selected duo housinghousing based on reviews in hostel world and it lived up to my expectations. This hostel isisconveniently located for exploring the city. The staff areare friendly and helpful. The hostel is very neat and has a vibrant atmosphere. The morningmorning pancakes are awesome. Would definitely here again!

• 13th Apr 2015
  • India

There's not good smell in 12 bed room sometime.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

If you are in DC you should definetly stay at Duo Housing. They make sure you have a good time! At sundays they even throw a bbq with beer, I had a great time staying there for two nights.

• 12th Apr 2015
  • Norway

The staff was very friendly and helpful. The idea of organising barbecue for the geuests was really great as it helps to get know each other and have some interesting conversations with other guests at the hostal. I liked also the rule of leaving boots in the "hall". Unfortunatelly my bed was incomfortable and I didn't have a good sleep while staying in the facility.

A great hostel to sleep in and the staff are extremely friendly. Maybe they could install electrical outlets on the top bunk bed.

• 8th Apr 2015
  • Singapore

over used or washed bed stuff. the sofa is very unclean. I got a lot of body odor on my clothes after a 5min sit.

Good environment with a nice living room for meeting new friends. About 10 min walk to the metro station.

need more lightings since it lack windows & air circulations, especially so many people in the room In the basement w 1 bath 1 toilet Staffs are helpful except the girl in the morning, she's not helpful. breakfast could have a little variety. Kitchen is well equipped & supermarket is next door which is great. They event changed the trash bags in the kitchen at night, so there are no smelly trash in the morning! hair dryers & ironing board are great, & fresh towels Only problem= no shoes allowed

The stay there is an exceptional pleasure!

Awesome free pancakes for breakfast :)

Staff were friendly and refunded a couple of my nights last minute.

Was really a great stay!!!

• 3rd Apr 2015
  • Austria

It was an interesting stay. A different experience from other hostels I've stayed, and honestly was a little worried at what to expect as soon as I arrived, but the doubts were cleared pretty fast. I really enjoyed my 8 day stay in DC Housing.

NIce place to stay in DC

I've stayed at may hostels and this was def one of the worse ones. Bad lockers, few bathrooms. Felt crammed.

The staff is friendly and there is free pancake breakfast offered every morning. Only one bathroom on the second floor for the majority of the guests staying at the hostel is not enough. The mattresses are a little saggy.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7