Duo Housing DC Reviews

1223 11th St NW, Washington DC, USA

a little bit packed, but you got the chance to meet lots of awesome travellers! also, don't miss the weekend BBQ ;)

There are too many people for the size of the hostel, it´s far too over crowded with few toilets and showers. The dorms are also too crowded with 10 beds to a room, which is too much for the size. I also think that it was far too expensive for a bed in a dorm.

• 9th Mar 2014

Very nice staff. Feels like coming after a long day of visiting dc>

The staff are amazing! They are all so welcoming and friendly any time of day 24/7. They each stive to make the atmosphere of the house the best and it really is. The staff is very helpful with giving you ideas and assistance around the city. I can't wait to go back to DC and stay here again. I miss all the people I met and the amazing staff.

• All Male Group, 18-24

Fantastic stay at DUO in March 2014 for Spring Break. Top marks for everything, couldn't fault it. The free meal on Sundays was gorgeous- burgers, hot dogs, chicken wings, cornbread, ice-cream, nachos and soda! The most social atmosphere I have ever enjoyed while hosteling. The dog was very well-behaved and I hardly noticed it- as a cat-lover I did not find that it impacted on my stay.

• 7th Mar 2014

A very small but very pleasantly clean hostel with friendly staff, location is also ideal close to Metro (4 blocks away). I would like to suggest: please consider reduce the bed count in each room, 10 pax in a very small rooms is considered too packed for me, imagine the heat builds up during night time and everyone is inhaling the same CO2, most can't get a good sleep due to this. The different rate for weekend is something you might need to reconsider.

• Malaysia

Loved this hostel! The towel availability - seriously amazing. I realized on the flight I forgot a towel and was hoping they were the type of hostel I could rent one from. Then when I asked and basically got (nicely) laughed at because of the towels available, I was in heaven. I know it's a small thing, but it's those kind of things that make a hostel experience great! Loved the staff too - anyone who makes me laugh is amazing in my books :)

This hostel is the greatest i've ever been to. The staff there is like family. You feel very comfortable with everyone. They are helping you with specific locations in the city. Also the pancakes every morning was perfect start for me. On top of that you have a big BBQ with the whole team together. I was in a lot of hostel already, never felt like that. So good job to Pedro, AZ, La Shawn and all the other people. Keep up the good work.

4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » last »