Duo Housing DC Reviews

1223 11th St NW, Washington DC, USA

Pretty good hostel but can't drink on the rooftop patio past 10 which seems a bit over the top!

Excellent hostel, great atmosphere and very clean. I highly recommend this place.

I am 60 years old and enjoyed every minute I was there. Highly recommended.

• 29th Aug 2015
  • South Africa

Fantastic! We have traveled all up the east cost and by far this has been the best hostel! Staff very friendly and helpful.

• 29th Aug 2015

Larger lockers would be the only thing.

• 28th Aug 2015

Very nice, close to the centre and around the corner from a bike share station. Staff were great and informative about the city.

I really enjoyed my time at the duo hostel! Nice people, not that big so you get to know other travellers quite easy. Nice spots are in walking distance, pancakes for breakfast are really cool, everyone was really respectful, I will definitely stay there again on my next visit to DC!

• 26th Aug 2015

Everything is perfect

• 26th Aug 2015
  • Thailand

Glad I stayed there. Lots of fun. Convenient to the National Mall and all its museums. And easy access to Metro Rail and buses. The facilities / furniture could use a facelift. I'm a lot older (by far!) than the other guests. I have stayed at many high end hotels.. This time I was looking for a fun adventure. Found it.

• 24th Aug 2015

The staff were first class and the best I've ever dealt with. Keep up the good work!

• 23rd Aug 2015

Free food! The staff were amazing and so helpful! Very social to, I went on my own but always had people to hang out in the evenings with! If you are in DC this is the hostel to stay at! I hope I return one day!!!

We had a wonderful time during our stay! AZ and everyone at Duo were very friendly and helpful whenever we had a question. The atmosphere there was friendly and welcoming, and we met a ton of wonderful and friendly people who were always up to hang out, whether that was hanging out playing poker at midnight to visiting museums during the day to eating out during the evening.

• 22nd Aug 2015

Awesome hostel. Nice staff. Awesome host who cares about each guest. Great location, near all relevant sights.

Loved my stay, duo hostel has a really good atmosphere. The hostel is set up so it is easy to make friends- and I met so many lovely people during my stay!

Overall a good experience staying at Duo Housing DC! The pancake breakfast, though, was kind of crappy and a sufficient meal for me. So if you experience a big breakfast you have to bring it yourself.

• 19th Aug 2015
  • Denmark

Stayed for 2 nights in a deluxe 4 bed dorm, had a great time, staff very friendly

Everything was great except for them shower handles which are very annoying as they keep falling off

Would stay here again. Good location, nice rooms. Forget the pancake breakfast though - it takes forever!

The staff here were amazing! They were extremely helpful and helped us with our night outs! I felt really welcome here and the atmosphere was great thanks to the help of the staff. Possibly one of the best hostels I stayed in during my travels across the US!

Awesome hostel with really friendly staff and people! Would stay there again any time :)

• 17th Aug 2015