Duo Housing DC Reviews

1223 11th St NW, Washington DC, USA

Thanks to the amazing staff, I've never felt more welcome. You guys do it right!

• 2nd May 2014

A really nice hostel with n ice atmosphere in a good location. Only the shoe-free policy was a little bit strange but definitely acceptable.

Very friendly staff.

• 1st May 2014

Excellent wifi and friendly staff. Great balance between having fun while letting people sleep. Only recommendation would be to put charging points inside the lockers. As always earplugs are useful. Hostel is about a 2km walk to the National Mall

Very friendly stuff and great atmosphere. It's clean and organized. The only thing: It's quite pricy for a hostel but I think Washington DC is in general more expensive than other areas in the US. You won't be disappointed though, I highly recommend Duo Housing! Also there's free pancakes every morning;)

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

Great Staff, great family-atmosphere! Enjoyed my stay so much :)

• 29th Apr 2014
  • Switzerland

I would highly recommend Duo Housing DC: - perfect location - clean - great staff, always up to go out with us and give us good advices to spend nice days in DC - several common rooms + the terrace to socialize with other guests.

• 28th Apr 2014

They had a BBQ the night I was there and the food was delicious. The staff was very friendly and the hostel was very quite which was good because I had a very early flight the next morning. If you are looking for a chill atmosphere to hang out in in between transit, it is a great place. I am not too sure about the location because I didn't have time to do sightseeing.

AMAZING HOTEL! The staff was very friendly, the location was great, and they even included a BBQ dinner one night! I would recommend this place to everyone going to DC!

We were waiting a bit more about this place. But it was good for the money we payed. The best part was the people we met and te staff were helpful and fun.

• 27th Apr 2014
  • Bolivia

DUO was great! Very friendly staff. Super clean. The bathrooms and showers were always spotless. The area seemed safe. Can walk anywhere. Metro was about a ten minute walk away. Will definitely stay here again!!!

The first night we shared a 12 bed room. The room was spacious, the mattress and the pillow were great and the bedsheets felt like new. There was a bathroom inside the room that was also pretty convenient (besides the big shared bathroom). The second night we shared a 8 bed room. That was not that great. The mattress and pillow were in a so so to bad condition and the bedding was kind of old, almost feeling dirty. The big shared bathroom was great. Very clean and in good condition.

• 25th Apr 2014