Duo Housing DC Reviews

1223 11th St NW, Washington DC, USA

I only spent one night in DC but people at DUO Housing DC made me wish I had stayed longer! It was definitely value for money, PLUS, their pancakes are fantastic!

It was a great experience, great environment and feeling staying at that hostel. The staff is very helpful, know the city very well and suggested a lot of special locations. Also staying in the hostel felt like family, made great contacts with people all over the world anddd I love the pancakes every morning. Keep up the good work guys

Had the pleasure of staying at Duo Housing DC for 5 nights and it really is a home away from home. The staff are all really friendly and helpful and the hostel in general has a really relaxed atmosphere. I really enjoyed my stay and would definitely recommend this hostel to other travelers. The fact I was travelling by myself also did not matter as it was easy to meet others at the hostel due to the way the guys run the hostel.

• 9th Jan 2015

It was one of the best hostels I have stayed in; great community areas

Hey its the german justin timberlake :) this hostel is just great and i really enjoyed my stay there i just recommend to stay at this place nice and helpful stuff and a good connection with other interesting people because of the concept they have :) Das ist super gut :)

Big difference depending on which room you're in: the rooms on the second floor are cozy and well-lit, but downstairs rooms are dark, damp, and drafty. Shared bathroom is VERY clean, with attention to details like shelves and hairdryers. Convenient to grocery, dining, and metro. Staff are generally very helpful, although you occasionally get the impression that you're bringing the frat party down with your questions.

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »