Duo Housing DC Reviews

1223 11th St NW, Washington DC, USA

Sunday BBQ brings everyone together for good eats and laughs. Love the staff and how casual this hostel is. The staff and common areas make it very easy to socialize with other travelers.

My first hostel experience and it felt more like a home than a hostel. The staff were lovely and friendly and always around to talk and help you out, and the size of the hostel made it easy to meet and mingle with new people and was not overwhelming in size. The free pancake breakfast every morning was great and helps save some money! The location was great, about 5-10mins to the metro of a 30min walk to the monuments!

• 17th May 2014

Great hostel. Clean and a good atmosphere. There are lots of common areas and the opportunity to be social. Free pancakes for breakfast are delicious. I felt safe and comfortable at all times. I would stay here again and definitely recommend it.

Staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The luggage room was great because we could keep our things there after we checked out. Pancake breakfast in the morning. Outdoor balcony was lovely, and they have 2 desktop computers for guest use. Cool decorations, friendly atmosphere,

• 12th May 2014

DuoHousing DC has attentive staff, a variety of services, and the cleanest hostel accommodations I've ever encountered traveling. I highly recommend it.

• 11th May 2014

There is usually only one staff at the front desk handling all the check-in and check-out, which makes the waiting time quite long. Another major issue for the house is there is no laundry. Not much else to complain about.

• 10th May 2014
  • China

Staff here were great, couldn't have been more accommodating. Special shout out to Pedro who carried my beast of a bag up and down stairs and was a champ. I was only there for one night, wish I could have stayed longer, nothing to flash about the rooms or the bells and whistles (other than the great upstairs) but it was that awesome homey hostel vibe that can't be forced. The only thing I would say is the showers are confrontingly transparent but maybe I'm a prude. But yeh great place

• 10th May 2014

Good place, good atmosphere, very clean, all facilities, free wifi.

The experience was good, and the staff are very nice.

I spent some time in Duo during my recent visit to DC this month. I would score them excellent on all counts. It is well located, secure, close to everything and specifically the metro. Nice staff. They have a benign pet though! A dog! So you should be aware and I advised that you include some Dettol in your toiletries and clean up properly anytime you use the bathroom. It sounds like an advise for kids but sure it can save you lots of inconvenience.

• 4th May 2014
  • United Arab Emirates

The best hostal ever. You can visit all places by walk. Tip: rent a bike in the Capitol bikeshare

• 3rd May 2014

Thanks to the amazing staff, I've never felt more welcome. You guys do it right!

• 2nd May 2014

A really nice hostel with n ice atmosphere in a good location. Only the shoe-free policy was a little bit strange but definitely acceptable.

Very friendly staff.

• 1st May 2014

Excellent wifi and friendly staff. Great balance between having fun while letting people sleep. Only recommendation would be to put charging points inside the lockers. As always earplugs are useful. Hostel is about a 2km walk to the National Mall

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »