Duo Housing DC Reviews

1223 11th St NW, Washington DC, USA

its a nice place, with nice people ! there was a guy with some problems with me, and the staff, proceeded in the best way they could , providing welfare and security . Really nice people around ! a nice place to stay !

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Great staff, clean, safe, good times!

Well located between national mall and U street. Helpful staff.

A very nice place to stay. Confortable, nice people, warm atmosphere. I would definitely recomend this hostel for a group of young persons.

• 15th Feb 2015

I had a great stay at Duo. It's in good walking distance to all you need (the national mall, laundry, grog, supermarket). The staff were really friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

This was an amazing experience!

• 13th Feb 2015

A number of things were broken, such as outlets. The bathrooms really could use a shelf or something to put ones toiletries, and the showers need hooks or towel bars. Also, the middle mens shower had exposed glass making it possible to be seen from outside the stall. The place was clean overall and the staff were friendly and helpful.

The Staff is pretty friendly!

Staying at the Duo Housing was a good experience, everyone is friendly and the place is very tidy. They have outdoor areas, a living room and anyways a lot of space inside.

My third stay at Duo in DC. I moved to the city to find a job and a home. Duo and its great staff, including the owner, were a huge support by being hospitable and helpful during my stay. The atmosphere at Duo is excellent and because of that I had the chance to meet a group of interesting professionals with the same goals, among them, my current house mate! Thanks a lot Duo!

Great staff, clean, big common room, pancake breakfast very good. Showers good quality. Very good wifi. they have duvets so really good nights sleep, best I've ever had in a hostel.

The staff members were friendly and made me feel at home. The kitchen was clean.

5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Next » last »