Duo Housing DC Reviews

1223 11th St NW, Washington DC, USA

There's not good smell in 12 bed room sometime.

• 13th Apr 2015
  • Thailand

I had a great time at Duo! The staff are so friendly, the house is clean and relaxed, and it's a great place to meet people. Great hostel, I'll definitely stay again whenever I come to D.C.!

If you are in DC you should definetly stay at Duo Housing. They make sure you have a good time! At sundays they even throw a bbq with beer, I had a great time staying there for two nights.

I like this place a lot, but it was horrendously overpriced. I understand it is cherry blossom season, but $50 for a bunk bed? With limited bathrooms, a new building that is unfinished? Unbelievable. Even when I went the last time the price seemed quite high. That said, the staff are great, the beds comfortable, and an excellent location.

Massively overpriced. Few bathrooms. Second building not completed. Nice staff, clean and comfortable beds, good common areas, very close to the sites.

6 7 8 9 10 11 12 Next » last »