Duo Housing DC Reviews

1223 11th St NW, Washington DC, USA

This is an awesome hostel. The staff is really nice and the place is clean and cozy.

An awesome hostel and especially the staff is funny and friendly! :) Close to all the important sightseeing things and right next to the hostel is a small supermarket and liquor store! Free Pancakes every morning between 7:30 and 9:30 (you have to try the chocolate chip ones! :D) I recommed this hostel to everyone whos staying in D.C but book it on the homepage or hostelworld its cheaper!

Friendliest hostel I ever stayed in! Like being part of the family...

I only stayed 1 night, but the staff were really friendly and the security was good. My only gripe was that the pillows are too hard. Other than that good place to stay.

I love this place and I will come back if I ever stay in DC again. The staff were so helpful and laidback. I made some really great friends with the other travelers. I was so sad to leave but I will keep in contact will all the people I met!

• 1st Mar 2015