Duo Housing DC Reviews

1223 11th St NW, Washington DC, USA

Everyone was very friendly:)

• 21st Feb 2015
  • Czech Republic

had a nice stay at duo, the dorms were cramped but clean, and the lounge area on the top floor was great. The best part about it was definitely the location though, we walked to the smithsonian in under 20 minutes.

The Staff at Duo were fantastic--upbeat, energetic, and very helpful. I was very impressed with how clean everything was my first night, but the second morning the bathrooms were a little dirty--no big deal though. All the conveniences were there and ready as expected: clean towels and linens were easy to access, yummy pancakes in the morning, and computers if needed. I saw folks enforcing the "third floor only" food rule, which seemed like a great idea to me! Thanks for a lovely stay!

• 20th Feb 2015

Duo housing is my best hostel so far! The staff is really friendly, the place is cozy and familiar. Close to National Mall and some stores, clean and nice. Me encanto. Se respira un ambiente muy acogedor y amistoso. El personal es simpatico y anuente siempre a ayudar. 100% recomendado.

• 18th Feb 2015
  • Costa Rica

its a nice place, with nice people ! there was a guy with some problems with me, and the staff, proceeded in the best way they could , providing welfare and security . Really nice people around ! a nice place to stay !

• 17th Feb 2015
  • Portugal

Great staff, clean, safe, good times!

Well located between national mall and U street. Helpful staff.

A very nice place to stay. Confortable, nice people, warm atmosphere. I would definitely recomend this hostel for a group of young persons.

• 15th Feb 2015

I had a great stay at Duo. It's in good walking distance to all you need (the national mall, laundry, grog, supermarket). The staff were really friendly and helpful. I would definitely stay here again!

This was an amazing experience!

• 13th Feb 2015

A number of things were broken, such as outlets. The bathrooms really could use a shelf or something to put ones toiletries, and the showers need hooks or towel bars. Also, the middle mens shower had exposed glass making it possible to be seen from outside the stall. The place was clean overall and the staff were friendly and helpful.

The Staff is pretty friendly!

Staying at the Duo Housing was a good experience, everyone is friendly and the place is very tidy. They have outdoor areas, a living room and anyways a lot of space inside.

My third stay at Duo in DC. I moved to the city to find a job and a home. Duo and its great staff, including the owner, were a huge support by being hospitable and helpful during my stay. The atmosphere at Duo is excellent and because of that I had the chance to meet a group of interesting professionals with the same goals, among them, my current house mate! Thanks a lot Duo!

Great staff, clean, big common room, pancake breakfast very good. Showers good quality. Very good wifi. they have duvets so really good nights sleep, best I've ever had in a hostel.

The staff members were friendly and made me feel at home. The kitchen was clean.

I loved the location...and the staff was very friendly! I felt like the things were safe while I was gone. I think there were only two toilets, so that was a difficulty one morning. One shower wasn't working, which put us down to three showers. Overall, I would recommend this place to anyone traveling solo.

• 26th Jan 2015

I enjoy staying at duo housing dc. I get good services thanks for making me STAY AT DUO HOUSING

Nice hostel. Awesome Location. Only bad thing is you cannot drink after 10 pm which sucks for weekends. Besides that, I had a great time.

• 23rd Jan 2015

Pancakes bring us for morning gathering, it 's a lovely idea and good chance for people to enjoy not only chat but also the pancakes every morning. I met lot of nice people there! Staff are cool, giving precise info. ,cooking wonderful pancakes and always entertaining guests. BTW, I did have problem with the song I heard at canteen and I hummmed my best but no one could guess... now I've known the song already . It's ALL OF ME by John Legend 55555. Miss u all, Tyson from Thailand

View all Washington DC Hostels