Duo Housing DC Reviews

1223 11th St NW, Washington DC, USA

there are many bugs in restroom:( however pancake was graet!! thank you for your kindness

• 19th Oct 2015
  • South Korea

Great stay! I'll definitely come back! :) Very friendly and familiar atmosphere. Very clean, everybody was respectful (e.g. no loud noises during the night so as not to wake up other guests). Staff was very interested in everybody's well-being.

• 19th Oct 2015

Wonderful, supportive, connecting stay!

I had a good time staying in Duo Housing DC. The best part, the tv had every sports game on, NFL, NHL, MLB, no need to go to a bar.

• 18th Oct 2015

Good staff, very helpful people, good location, cheap price. They offered a amazing barbecue on Sunday night for free!!!

Nice hostel in a convenient location but quite expensive.

Duo Housing did not disappoint!! The staff were absolutely wonderful and always asked how I was doing and what my plans were. They made breakfast every morning and there was a BBQ they put on the Sunday night I stayed. It was nice to be able to come back to the hostel after a long day of seeing the city and be able to relax as if I were home. One morning there were some plumbing issues in the building, however Duo handled it very professionally and had everything cleaned/fixed in no time!

• 16th Oct 2015

Our stay at the DU was wonderful. AZ the owner and his staff where very friendly and made us feel at home and welcome. The hostel was very clean, tidy and cared for and the location is great. 5 Minute walk to the Metro 15 Minute walk to the National Mall. we loved it and will return! PS: How awesome are chocolate chip pancakes for breakfast? Included in the stay?!

Friendly, passionate and knowledgeable staff made my first experience of staying at the hostel a memorable one

I had a great stay at Duo Housing Hotel in Washington DC. The staff were among the friendliest I have ever seen in a hostel - anywhere! They were very helpful and extremely knowledgeable about the entire DC area. The rooms were comfortable and the pancakes outstanding!

• 15th Oct 2015

First time staying at a hostel.. This gave me a great first impression of how hostels woek.. Will definitely go back to this one. The staff was excellent.. It turned cold while I was there and I didn't have the a jacket with me. The staff found me one and gave it too me.. That alone was great! It was quite in the rooms at night so I slept great. I was amble to chat with people from all over the world.. I loved the experience..

• 13th Oct 2015

Staff was so helpful. location was really great and accessible

• 13th Oct 2015

Very professional staff! The overall atomosphere is great with pop music PS4 and local culture. Really like this hostel and had a great time there. Plus great location and great free breakfast!

• China

I always stay at this hostel when in DC!

Staff members were friendly and sociable and the facilities were reasonably clean. I only stayed for one night, but I wish I had time to stay longer. I would definitely stay again next time I'm in the area.

No commentary about that.

• 10th Oct 2015

it was great stay although i only spent one night at DUO! the staffs were super friendly and the air was epic! the only thing i concerned was the sheet was not clean. there were too many hairs on my sheet, so i had to use the towel instead of sleeping in the sheet covered with hair :P

• 10th Oct 2015
  • South Korea

Thank you guys, I enjoyed my stay. I have left you or any of the coming guests a big bottle of White wine and a white towel. Moreover, I forgot my Birkenstock black leather slippers at your front area. Can you check it and let me know if it's possible to ship it on my expense to another destination in the US? Thanks

• 9th Oct 2015
  • Lebanon

Nice hostel and location, but in the annex building there are only two bathrooms. this is ridiculous for the amount of people staying in the 3 (maybe 4) rooms in the building.

Lovely place! Very clean, very nice common areas and a friendly staff!

View all Washington DC Hostels