Duo Housing DC Reviews

1223 11th St NW, Washington DC, USA

Good hostel, enjoyed my stay. Has everything you need, lovely staff and pretty good location.

it is very clean.you have take off your shoes before getting into the room.

Really clean hostel with some of the friendliest staff I've met, always down for a chat or a hangout. The common area is a great place to hang out and meet people.

• 4th Feb 2014

I would really like to come back again

• 1st Feb 2014
  • China

Really cool place to stay, for a day as for a whole week or more The staff is rly cool

Way too hot in the bedrooms, bunk beds were shaky and cheap.

• 31st Jan 2014

I stayed in DC for two months, and the nine days I spent in the hostel were definitely my favorite part of the trip! The staff was always friendly and available. I loved coming home to friendly staff and residents I could chill with. They had metro maps and sightseeing maps. They had great suggestions on where to go and what to do. There are a couple restaurants that I could get discounts at just because I was staying at Duo. They even offered one of the residents help finding permanent housing.

• 30th Jan 2014