Duolamaer Gallery Hostel Reviews

200 M from Shun Chen Lane, Zhu Que Men, Beilin District, Xi'an, China

we arrived there at 11 pm and we went there by there direction but unfortunately we could not find them , we asked 100 other hotel and call them from different telephone no body answer :( and nobody know them in xian it was very hard for us at mid night .

My room, a mixed dormitory, did not issue me a key, not even a locker. I am sure that everything was fine and I had no problems but it does not give one a really great sense of security. Location is great, staff are friendly is a bit disorganized, and the upstairs bar is quite nice.