8.0
Fabulous 299 Total Reviews
8.0
Fabulous 299 Total Reviews
Duque - Casa de Hospedes Located at Calada do Duque 53, , Lisbon.
Portugal
Lisbon 1200-156 Cal�ada do Duque 53
80% 299
38.7130073 -9.1426634
    Rooms available

14th Dec 2016

This seemed more like a pension than a hostel to me, since it didn't have any common areas or a kitchen. But I just needed a place for one night between flights, so it was perfect for me and I had a good stay there. It was very quiet and well located, close to lots of interesting things. Up a lot of steps so keep that in mind! Close to the main train station and a metro stop. The neighborhood seemed safe. I would stay there again.