Duquesa Plaza Reviews

C/ Duquesa N�10, Granada, Andalucia, Spain

Excellent location; 15 min walk from the railway station, 15 min walk from the main sights and the Quadalquivir-river. Good value for money.

Good located, but a bit loud cause the windows dont close properly. Breakfast is too simple, could be better.

I had a room on the 4th floor, which meant a long climb due to no elevator. But I had a spectacular view from the old fashioned window of the Cathedral and the San Jeronimo Church. I was in Granada visiting my daughter who is there studying and the Duquesa Plaza was in the middle of where she lives and where she goes to school. The breakfast was nice to have if a little boring and the staff was good. They all spoke passable English or could understand my poor Spanish. Nice clean place.

• 19th Oct 2013