Durty Nellys Inn

8.7
Fabulous 4727 Total Reviews

• England, Male, 18-24
22nd Feb 2017

Nice place, great location and friendly, helpful staff all for a nice price

• France, Female, 18-24
16th Feb 2017

I really enjoyed my stay there, even more since I had to book last minute. Friendly staff, only have to share a room with 3 other people, you have free breakfast and you even have the possibility to do a guiding tour!

• Czech Republic, Couple, 25-30
15th Feb 2017

We got bumped from an 8-bed dorm to a 4-bed one for free. The free breakfast was nothing to write home about, just toast, jam and the like but it served its purpose. Can't but highly recommend it for the money we paid for it.

• Turkey, Female, 18-24
6th Feb 2017

It is a great place to stay. Staff is very helpful, location is amazing. and plus they serve breakfast which is nice. I would stay there again.

• Argentina, Female, 18-24
2nd Feb 2017

I've been there just one night but I would totally go back. The girl from the reception was really nice and we talked for more than an hour. The bed was comfortable and I wasn't cold at all. It's near from the train station but the surroundings are not dangerous as in other cities. Nice place, wifi works perfectly. There's a nice bar downstairs and the breakfast is really good. Bathroom wasn't very clean but it was my roomies fault not the hostel itself. You can storage your luggage for free.

Thanks for your review! We’re very glad you enjoyed your time with us and have passed your comments on to the staff member in question. If you have any cleaning issues (even with other guests) we are always happy to help, as its important everyone is considerate to each other. Come and visit again soon! Durty Nelly’s Team

• Scotland, Male, 31-40
26th Jan 2017

Had a great 4 night stay. Staff were fantastic. Special thanks to Francisca who helped me when i lost my passport! Great atmosphere in the bar at night. And the breakfast included was a bonus!

Thanks for the lovely review! We’ve passed your comments on to Francisca. Glad you got your passport back too! See you next time in Amsterdam! Durty Nelly’s Team

24th Jan 2017

The staff at Durty Nelly's was super friendly and helpful!! Great bang for your buck with the complimentary breakfast. Prime location for exploring on foot. It is in the heart of Amsterdam, so your dorm mates will most likely be partying--something to keep in mind. I found that splurging for the 4-bed dorm was well worth the space and a bit more quiet. Definitely not a ton of common areas for mingling, which would have been nice as a solo traveler. But good stay overall!

Glad you had a good time in Amsterdam! We pride ourselves on our excellent location, friendly staff and awesome Irish bar – the best place for mingling and meeting other travelers and guests. Durty Nelly’s Team

• Argentina, Male, 18-24
24th Jan 2017
8.0

The people very nice. The atention was very good. We will come back

We look forward to seeing you again! Durty Nelly’s Team

• Chile, Couple, 18-24
18th Jan 2017
8.0

Considering is Amsterdam is a cheap hostel, that's nice. Very well located and good breakfast included in the price. The staff was very nice! On the bad side, there was no common room (although the bar was cool) and the rooms were very uncomfortable, The 10-bed room was VERY crowded, and the sink was outside the washroom and it was so noisy at night. A OK hostel, but I wouldn't like to be there too many nights.

Our bar is part of our common area here. It’s the best place to meet other travelers as well as hanging out with hostel guests – and great to use your hostel discounts too! As we have a great location, the street outside can be busy at times, but we do supply free ear plugs to all guests! Durty Nelly’s Team

• la_baxter938324
  • Scotland, Female, 25-30
16th Jan 2017
8.0

Brilliant hostel! Really lovely staff, rooms were ensuite and a decent size. One of my hostel 'must-haves' is a plug socket and light at each bed and I was glad to see that this hostel had these. Amazing location - very central and only a 10-minute walk from Amsterdam Centraal. My only criticism was that there is no lift - I had to carry my big heavy suitcase (my choice to have a big heavy suitcase but still!) up two very narrow winding flights of stairs. Otherwise I would stay here again!

Thanks for nice review! As our hostel is located in a traditional Dutch building, our stairs are a little bit steep. However, our friendly staff are always happy to help anybody with their luggage! Unfortunately trying to find a hostel right in the city centre with lift is a bit like trying to find a needle in a haystack! Durty Nelly’s Team