Durty Nellys Inn Reviews

Warmoesstraat 117, 1012 JA Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

We stayed there 4 nights and we had no problem at all, the staff it's wonderfully kind and such and amazing people, and it's particularly good deal to have a bar just downstairs ;)

• 12th Nov 2014
  • Mexico

They have no common room and no kitchen, so it's hard to meet other travellers without spending 5 euros per beer at their Irish pub downstairs. Other than that: great location, helpful staff, and clean.

Fantastic! Everything I needed, perfect location and the staff where excellent. Organising my weekend was made a lot easier by everyone at Durty Nellys.

Very nice people. The bar inside is also nice. The only unsaitifised thing is the room is too small

Durty Nellys was an awesome place to stay. Jim and the crew were really helpful and answered any questions I had. The pub was really good and the beers freezing. Couldn't recommend them any higher!

• 4th Nov 2014

Cheers Luke,Safe travel,Jim

Its a nice places and it was my second time in a hostel, as I hear horror stroys about them, but this is a good places just for a bed and a locker, but the staff was not every friendly,

• 2nd Nov 2014

Pretty good hostel. I was only here for one night but I found the staff really nice and helpful. You get discounts at the bar downstairs if you show your hostel card. Bathrooms look really new, rain shower was great! Bed was super comfy. Location is ideal although I was so lost getting out of the train station but that's due to my poor sense of direction!

The localization is excellent, the staff is very friendly and the food in the bar is very good. The rooms is a little bit small, the beds is very low, and the internet doesn't work in the most areas of the hostel.

The staff was incredible and the little Australian girl with the glasses was super cute. She was super helpful with things to do around the city. I'm from Canada and she ended up putting me in the same room as another Canadian. The place was secure and the restaurant/bar downstairs seemed to have some good night life. I looked at many other hostels in Amsterdam and this one seemed to have the best rating, and I can say myself I'm happy I picked Durty Nelly's.

Cheers young man

I really liked this hostel! I will definitely reccomend it to my friends!

I am very pleased with my stay at Durty Nelly's Inn. If I should say anything that was not so good, it was that it was quite noisy. Although I had prepared for that as the hostel is located on the top of a bar and considered that it is located in the outskirts of the red light district. The rooms are really small, there are only beds and lockers and there is no room for anything else. Each room has a bathroom (with soap) and breakfast is included. I highly recommend this place!

More a bar than a hostel. Good breakfast. Small rooms. Lockers are tough to access near bed. Great location. Comfortable beds. Nice staff. Small showers. No laundry room or lounge.

Good location, friendly staff. The internet is not that good in the rooms, but u r in amsterdam, who needs internet?

Location was right next to the red light district, which can be convenient or a bit creepy if you are a female solo traveller. There is no common room so it was very hard to meet people. The hostel is above a pub that is usually frequented by older men. The staff, however, were excellent.

Very good location in town, room Basic and Clean

Employees were very helpful in planning train routes, day trips, etc. Hostel was clean and well maintained. I appreciated the luggage storage.

One toilet and shower between 8 people was a little challenging and my locker was a little broken (although admittedly I didn't raise this with the staff). Staff were lovely and very helpful, knew all the local site seeing spots. Breakfast was sufficient.

• 8th Oct 2014

I had a great time and hope to be back in a few weeks. Chuc

• 7th Oct 2014

8 bed dorm was far too small for four bunk beds! Three would have been comfortable but four was very excessive even for someone who has roughed it for four months.

it's good except room is too small

• 5th Oct 2014