Durty Nellys Inn Reviews

Warmoesstraat 117, 1012 JA Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

I've been here for 2 nights and i really enjoy my stay, staff was friendly, beds are nice and clean and the location in the centre of the city, 5 minutes from the central station is perfect.

Great location, staff and food perks!

When I returned in the evening.. the came to inform me that I threw one of my clothes..that i realy needed! ..Because it was smelly (after dressing.. ). And did not know why it bad smel.. so thy decided to throw in the trash.. Instead of putting the bag and find out with me when i returen!.

• 7th Feb 2016
  • Israel

Very good location, nice stuff and very clean place. What I didn't like was that the WiFi didn't work very well.

Guy and the lady who helped me checking in were awsum and friendly. Staff was energetic. Pub was awsum. I am gonna come back when ever i would visit AMS again in future.

• 23rd Jan 2016
  • India

Fantastic hostel! I have stayed in three hostels in Amsterdam and durty Nellys was by far the best.

• 23rd Jan 2016

This hostel was great! The rooms were clean, the bathrooms were nice and the breakfast was good. The only thing I didn't like was that there was no kitchen and we couldn't bring our own food into the hostel to make. The staff was extremely nice and understanding and helped in any way possible. I recommend this hostel!

Staff are friendly and the pub is pretty decent. The rooms are cramped and beds are creaky (at least in the large dorms) and the en suite leaves little to the imagination acoustically speaking. Not bad value for money, but you'd want to be sure you weren't trying to get to sleep sober as the music in the bar vibrates throughout.

Good hostel with great location and excellent staff!

A bit small, but as expected in an Amsterdam. Great location, satisfying breakfast, and discount on bar food! During the weekdays in the winter it is quite relaxed. As a solo female traveler felt safe and secure

The room is very nallow and no kichten but good location and stuffs are nice and friendly! Specially Itarian guy with tattoo is very kind! Thank you so much:)

Couldn't recommend this place enough! The staff were fantastic from the moment we checked in to the second we left. We loved it here and would recommend it to anyone!

• 7th Jan 2016

Cheers young lady,lovely people like ye make our job a pleasure

The rooms are very good and the location can't be better, the breakfast is simple but very good. The bar of the hostel is perfect to start the night or have a dish to eat. It can be noisy some nights in the rooms that have window to the street.

The staff was really good. But I think the hostel can be more clean.

Surprisingly good hostel in central location. Staff were really helpful and the pub downstairs is sociable with good food. Genuinely top marks

Cool hostel! Party atmosphere with bar downstairs. Nice free breaky. Right down the road from red light district bars! The staff were friendly, especially Kat! Super helpful. Only downfall is that the wifi doesn't work too well on the first floor. Fun place to stay!

The location is excellent! The pub is also very good, only breakfast and wifi in the dorms could be better. They were very kind to me when posting a parcel to my country of a make-up bag that I forgot there. We would stay there again, but really, breakfast could be improved....

It is a fantastic idea to combine hostel and bar at a very ideal location in Amsterdam. I liked that you had WiFi and Free breakfast

Not very noisy in rooms. Not a typical Amsterdam vibe. Basically a pub with rooms upstairs. Great location. Disappointing breakfast.

Great hostel! Loved the breakfast every morning (actual food, not just bread and jam) staff were really nice and everything was clean. Overall very happy with our stay. Only comment is that maybe there needs to be some kind of warning for those staying on the first floor, the pub gets incredibly noisy on the weekend nights, so loud that we didnt get a wink of sleep. If you are a light sleeper - bring ear plugs or ask for a room up higher!

Hey young lady,Thanks for the great review.We have asked the council for permission[we're a monument building]to change our windows so hopefully they'll confirm that shortly.In the meantime we'll be providing free earplugs in the new year to those that require them,cheers Jim

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6