Durty Nellys Inn Reviews

Warmoesstraat 117, 1012 JA Amsterdam, Amsterdam, Netherlands

Staff are really welcoming! Breakfast was standard but couldn't complain as it was free so that was good. But the meals from the hostel weren't great and they didn't look appetising either. Location is also really good!

Very convenient location near the Red Light District - stayed here previously so had to come back again! I absolutely love Nelly's.

Really great location! Right in the middle next to the Red Light district. Staff was so so helpful, they were truly amazing. If I am ever in Amsterdam, I would for sure go back :)

• 25th Jun 2015

The staff is amazing! They go above and beyond to help their customers out. Only complaint i have is that the stairs were extremely steep, so that can be a problem if you have luggage. Wifi is not bad. I will definitely stay there again!

Excellent stay at Durty Nelly's for four nights. The location can't be beat and the staff were exceptionally accommodating. It was very nice to have breakfast included. The only quirk of the place was that the bathroom light was sensor activated, and would turn off a couple of times during each shower. I would stay here again!

• 15th Jun 2015

Very nice staff and located on a great location. Although you're very close to the red light district, there wasn't much noise so sleeping was not a big problem. The room itself and bathroom were clean and bedding as well. Only thing about the room was the poor ventilation so it was very hot inside. Security was great and breakfast o.k. Would go back here as the Irish pub downstairs is a excellent place to mee people

Really great stay in this hostel . Staff always happy to help. Thanks so much for a great first experience in Amsterdam! We will definitely be back.

• 14th Jun 2015
  • Northern Ireland

Was not as good as other hostels that I stayed in in Amsterdam for the price. Bathrooms and rooms are a little small. Loud music might also keep some people up. However, it's right near the central station which is handy for getting to and from airport. Also good for seeing sights in the city.

This is first and formost a party hostel. It's situated on top of a bar so expect to hear music/bass in your bed until 2-3am (I was on the first floor, so upper floors may fare better). My 8 person dorm was terribly cramped which prevented two people from passing eachother anywhere except for near the bathroom/shower. If you'll be on the pub crawl and are looking for a place to crash early in the morning, you'll be satisfied. That said, the staff were the best of any hostel I've ever se

Awesome place to stay at. If you're looking for an awesome time in Amsterdam, this hostel is the place to be!

• 8th Jun 2015

Great location!

• 6th Jun 2015
  • Turkey

I thoroughly enjoyed this hostel. Great place for young adults to go and have a safe, clean place to stay, as well as a fun social atmosphere. The bar is very active at night with nightly pub crawls passing through; however, the upstairs dorms are reasonably protected from the noise. The rooms themselves are very clean and have their own lockers below each bed. The shining star for me was the friendly staff. You were always greeted with a large smile and they made sure you were taken care of.

Loved this place! I was travelling on my own and everyone was just so welcoming and friendly. I did a pubcrawl with them and met such great people! I would stay here the next time I come back to Amsterdam.

Need better wifi for Apple products! It would only work in the bar, if that. Great location and staff though!

Durty Nellys treated our group of 24 lads really well - would recommend to anyone, great location, friendly staff, cheap food and drink and not a bad nights sleep to boot!

Although I put my ear plugs in, the bass from music still got to me.

Was a really good hostel great location right at the red light district, really good value for money really nice staff! Would definitely use this hostel again!

• 18th May 2015

No facilities - no kitchen, no common space, terrible atmosphere with no way to meet people. Staff did not have any recommendations. dirty bathrooms, poor security, lockers weren't real lockers, TINY rooms crammed with beds, etc. The worst hostel I stayed in over my 6 month trip

Awesome location. Staff were so helpful. Can lock bags in room and staff even offer safe for passport etc. definitely stay here Again. Awesome Aussie girl looked after us while we were there.

Cheery staff of Irish, Dutch, kiwi, and other origins. Very friendly. The other travelers were nice. I arrived at the location a day late and they were cool. The rooms are very tight. They have role out lock cages under the bed but they are difficult to access quietly at night because of lack of room. Bathrooms located in each room with spacious shower. Breakfast was buffet style and filling. Located right next to coffee shops and red light district if that's what you're into. Chill bar overall

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6