Durty Nellys Inn

Fabulous 4826 Total Reviews

• brendonwalker588974
  • USA, Male, 18-24
20th Apr 2017

It's in a great location, with great people. Nice bar, service and security. Biggest thing was that the beds were not very comfortable. Other than that, you couldn't ask for a better Hostel.

19th Apr 2017
7.1

This hostel is probably great for younger travelers 18-25 but I am 30 and it was a little bit to much of a party for me inside. The bed was very very hard and I couldn't sleep because it aggravates my back and put me in a lot of pain. I wound up waking up at 6am because the back pain was so bad. Still you get what you pay for and you can't expect much from a hostel bed. Location is very good though, so there is that, but this hostel is nothing special.

17th Apr 2017
7.1

All of the staff were extremely friendly and helpful! We stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm and the room was so crammed that it felt like a prison, there was barely enough room to walk. There is one toilet and one shower in the room that everyone must share and imagine that with no good air flow. It was convenient to have the Irish pub downstairs, but my only complaint is that the kitchen closed very early, so if you were hungry you would have to walk somewhere else.

• England, Female, 25-30
14th Apr 2017
6.6

Pretty average. Space was SO limited and the room was pretty filthy. Probs won't return here again.

11th Apr 2017

Everything about my stay at this hostel was excellent. Brilliant staff, fabulous location and clean rooms. I have nothing but good things to say about this hostel. I would absolutely stay here again!!! Thank you guys for a lovely experience!

• Puerto Rico, Female, 18-24
10th Apr 2017

Durty Nelly's was a very good hostel. I only stayed for one night and I had a goodnight sleep. It gets loud at night until around 2am but they provide free earplugs if you go to sleep before that time and they really helped a lot. The pub has a good atmosphere and the staff were really great. I don't remember the name of who received me but he made an effort to talk to me in Spanish and I really appreciated that. They always have someone in reception.

• England, Mixed Group, 18-24
9th Apr 2017

The staff were lovely, they very friendly and helpful! However, the showers and toilet facilities were very poor, the water trickled out either boiling or freezing. The beds were as I expected for the money we paid. The breakfast was extremely poor.

• USA, Mixed Group, 18-24
7th Apr 2017

The location was great (right in the red light district). There really wasn't a lounge area at all, just a few small tables and a booth. The receptionist had an attitude though when I was trying to get directions for an ATM. This place is really only good for a sleep place, not a lounge place after a long day of seeing things and such.

5th Apr 2017

Second time staying there and it was just as great. Love this place!

4th Apr 2017

I will be back!! The place was awesome. The staff was great! Great location. The deals on drinks were the best we found. I loved that the lockers fit our carry-on luggage!! Only problem was the crazy stairs and bringing the luggage up them! Other then that so much fun!