Durty Nellys Inn

Fabulous 4897 Total Reviews
Fabulous 4897 Total Reviews

• India, All Male Group, 18-24
21st Jun 2017

Durty Nelly's had the perfect location. Being right next to red light district everything was walking distance and the staff were very helpful in suggesting which cycles to rent and what things to do based on our personal wants and needs. The lockers were big enough for my backpack where I could keep all my valuables. Being in Amsterdam, there are no elevators and you will need to carry your bags up steep steps. That is the only negative aspect of the hostel.

• Japan, Female, 31-40
20th Jun 2017
4.3

Stuff was very nice but the room was narrow, dirty, noisy, the water doesn't come out well from the shower. I'm sorry for the stuff but I won't stay that hostel anymore.

• Ireland, Female, 31-40
20th Jun 2017

The beds are the most comfortable I've ever been on, better than my own mattress! I'll admit, I didn't spend any time in the pub but my friends were in different hostels so we'd meet in the middle. I'd recommend this hostel to anyone who's going to Amsterdam, it's such a central location and I wasn't bothered by noise at all during the night!

• England, Male, 25-30
18th Jun 2017
8.0

Good wifi throughout building. Great central location but noisy at night. Ear plugs provided free of cost though. Beds very good with individual lamp, usb and power socket, and cage for valuables, although the bed sheet did not cover the whole mattress. Basic breakfast provided at €3 per day.

17th Jun 2017

Everything I expected from Amsterdam didn't disappoint me and the Inn helped out with everything I need. The staff was friendly and helpful and being in the heart of the district was perfect. The shower smelled like a wet foot but that's what you expect from a hostel. Definitely will be back in the future.

• ernestomoib
  • Mexico, Male, 25-30
16th Jun 2017

Rooms are little but you have enough space for storage. It has sufficient power outlets in your bed. The bathroom is small with not much ventilation. Nice location and the hostel has a lot of options for activities.

10th Jun 2017
3.4

Honestly feel like the good reviews are fake. I really don't expect much but just some clean sheets a decently clean place to sleep. This place was so gross sheets had holes and stains. Your feet turned black from walking in your room without shoes. Very very creepy environment from the creepy older men staying at the hostel to the bar that's FILLED with older men to the men that swarm outside of the doors waiting for girls to walk out. Worst hostel experience left after 1 night.

Hi,While I accept that you are disappointed with your visit I have to state that I spoke to your group 4 times and each time you all seemed very happy.The first thing we knew about your complaints was when you checked out the following morning.Nellys has very good security and we take do not tolerate antisocial behaviour yet we received no complaints that night.To say that we have fake reviews is an insult to our hard working crew and the lovely people that take the time to post a review,We have a very safe bar [one of the citys most popular and while you may have had an unpleasant experience on the street[as in any city]Amsterdam is one of the safest cities in the World full of people of all ages.Try talking to those over 25.You might enjoy it,thanks Jim

• Argentina, All Male Group, 25-30
8th Jun 2017
7.4

Hostel is fine, almost everything was fine but we were four people and the room had no space apart from where the beds were located, it was extremely small.

• tallyrodin2533
  • Canada, All Female Group, 18-24
8th Jun 2017
8.0

So expensive and limited stay, super loud and not much space plus right stairs to walk up... but everything we needed so it was good

4th Jun 2017
6.6

I didn't realize that the hostel was on the top floor of a bar. This place didn't really have a hostel feel to it because of that reason. Unfortunately, the wifi wasn't working the 2 nights I was there which was extremely frustrating, but out of anyone's control. The rooms were very tight and was hardly any space for everyone's luggage. The only good thing about this place is the awesome location. Your minutes away from red light district and just a metro ride away from the airport.