Dustin Guest House Reviews

346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Good location, rooms and bathroom are clean. Staff si cool. Recommanded for those who wants party, and for those travelling alone.

• 6th Feb 2016
  • Tunisia

This guest house is the best. It's a very warm atmosphere so its easy to meet people, i made so many friends, including Sabrina, the manager. Sabrina is so cool it feels more like I'm staying at a buddy's house. It's cheap, its clean, it's close to all kinds of food and fun places. I will be going back to this guest house every time I go to South Korea, and I will be telling all my friends to do the same!

I really liked staying at the Dustin Gusthouse. It is confortable, well located and with a great atmosphere, similar to a family. Sabrina is also amazing and very competent. You ask, she delivers.

• 4th Feb 2016
  • Portugal

host sab is awesome and fun loving. love to hang out with guest and chill. overall great environment and atmosphere every night!

Sabrina was awesome! She made us feel very welcomed. We felt like we were part of a big family, you always had someone to chat with. It's a very welcoming hostel, with a fantastic manager (Sabrina)!!!!

One of the most fun hostels I've ever stayed in! Sabrina was very nice and in the common room I met loads of great people who were always willing to go to one of the nearby bars. The dorms are quite nice even though small and the location is right in the heart of Hongdae which is the most lively district in Seoul.

Honestly, the best hostel I've ever stayed at. Eletronic locks on the entrance and in each room, nice beds, the heater works super good, the atmosphere is so nice and comfy and the staff was the BEST! Sabrina is an angel. I decided to stay one more night before my morning flight and, after telling me the hostel was completely full, she gave her bed to me and went to sleep somewhere else! She's amazing! Helps you with everything you need and is always so kind with everyone. Just go to this place!

This was the second time I've stayed here, and Sabrina was still awesome and gives fantastic restaurant suggestions!

I really enjoyed the location of the hostel. It was right in college town so there were tons to do and lots if food to eat around the area. Transportation was convenient, the hostel was located 4mins from the metro station. Sabrina was awesome, she made sure everyone was happy and interacted a lot with others in the hostel!

• 26th Dec 2015

Great hostel!!!!! Hope will visit that place again!!!

• 25th Dec 2015
  • Russia

Good location. The hostel is pretty much in the center of everything ; restaurants, entertainment etc.. (For those who don't like crowded, noisy places, maybe Hongdae area is not the best choice...but for those who want a good place to sleep, surrounded by many places to eat and things to do, then Hongdae and this hostel is a good choice) Sabrina was very friendly and honest, which for travelers is what we need. The Hostel itself was good! Good price, location and staff. Have fun!!

This was hands down the best hostel experience of my life. The building is set up like a big home, really cozy, and Sabrina welcomed us and made us feel like one big family. She's a wonderful host. This is a really good hostel for getting to know other travelers. As soon as we left, we were already missing Sabrina and all the friends we had made. Plus there's free breakfast before ten if you can manage to wake up early enough!

Seriously, just go here. Forget about anywhere else in Seoul. Sabrina is super cool. My experience trumped any other through Asia. You'll meet the best people and it's everything a guesthouse should be. It's clean, it's comfortable, it's in the best possible location if you're young and the best part is how social it is. Do yourself a favour and book it now. Peace out.

• 23rd Dec 2015

glad to know that you had a great stay! hope to see you soon again! :)

The staff was really cool and for this price the location is really good

Dustin Guest House had exactly what I was looking for, a modest space in which to sleep during a short stay for a modest price.

and we are glad to have had such a modest guest like you! see you again soon! :)

Definitely a unique place! Much more of a home than a hostel, and I don't think I spent enough time exploring the city at night because the living area with its cosy sofas were too tempting... Good facilities, not a massive amount of place for storage though, and the ensuite is a bit pointless because it's so cold I only used it as a last resort. Sabrina was very helpful and friendly, lent me binoculars for the DMZ and recommended places and things to eat. Absolutely perfect, central location.

am absolutely glad you felt at home! come as guest leave as family! hope to see you again soon!

I love Dustin guesthouse! Sabrina is super nice and the atmosphere was very friendly. :3

• 2nd Dec 2015

and we love you too :D come back soon again!

Great location, very near the station and in the heart of Hongdae. Sabrina was also friendly and welcoming.

• 1st Dec 2015
  • Singapore

thanks for all the kind words! see you gain if you are ever back in seoul!

Dustin guest house was great! Sabrina, the manager, made everyone feel at home and was super helpful with everything from check in/out to figuring out what to do in Seoul. The hostel was very homey and a great place to meet people. Great location near restaurants, clubbing, shopping, and karoake. Also near the hongik univ subway station, so it wasn't hard to travel to other places in Seoul. I would recommend this to any of my friends.

thanks for the kind words! maybe we can have a movie night again when you are back! :D

Hostel was in a PERFECT location in Hongdae. 3 minutes walk from the subway which can get you anywhere. The area itself has tonnes of restaurants and endless bars/clubs. Sabrina was helpful and the room itself was comfortable. Downsides: The noise from the street in our room was insane - due to the literal 24/7 partying outside. There was DEF not enough bathrooms - only 2 toilets/showers total - which were actually wet rooms and pretty dilapidated - needs complete replacement.

hi! im glad you had a comfortable stay and im sorry if you werent pleased with our toilet situation. the toilets are usually wet since peope take showers in them too. but we looking to repaint and do some adjustments to toilets so it would definitely be better the next you are back! thans so much for staying:) Sabrina

« first « Prev 1 2 3