Dustin Guest House Reviews

346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

A great place to stay. Would come again.

The location is awesome, right in the middle of a huge nightlife district. There's a ton to do. I got a single room, and it was basically a closet with no window, which is fine for me, but some people might think differently, so I'm including that here. I didn't stay long enough to get a good sense of the atmosphere, but the manager (Sabrina I think) was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again if I make it back to Seoul.

Very good location and friendly staff. Will definitely make it as the choice for accommodation when i visit Seoul again.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Dustin guest house is in the middle of Hongdae, lots of shopping and food everywhere! Bathrooms/bedrooms/kitchen are all very clean. Sabrina was very helpful when we asked about booking tours, and places to eat and shop! THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AFTER US!!!! We all had the best time staying with you, hopefully it won't be too long until we come back. Maybe we can have another horror movie night :)

Perfect location literally steps from Hongik Station in Hongdae. Staff (Sabrina and Dustin) treat you like family and help book tours and provide tips/information you need to make your trip great. Dorms and bathrooms are clean and include soap/shampoo, and the common room computer has a printer/scanner you can use. Will definitely stay again when I return to Seoul.

The included breakfast was only toast, place was dirty, not good value for the money

Very welcoming guest house to all travellers! I absolutely recommend to every body!

• 7th Nov 2014

Rooms for sharing accomodaiton are very samll specially on 4th floor. Light arrangement in the room was very poor.

An interesting and lively area, very handy for the tram. Basically, I'm glad we were only there for three nights. For a private double room advertised as deluxe at the same cost, there are places with nicer rooms (no broken fridge for company), a TV in your room, towels provided and snacks/tea/coffee available all day. Something I think Dustin could consider.

Dustin Guest House excels in the hospitality of Sabrina, the manager. She makes the effort to answer any questions you might have no matter how difficult it is to answer, and is willing to go above and beyond to make your stay at the guest house like home. The guest house itself is very clean, secure, located close to the subway station and is in the middle of a trendy area of Seoul. The only fault is that it only has two bathrooms which might mean you will have to wait during peak times.

• 28th Oct 2014

He is very friendly, very accomodating and approachable person.

• 18th Oct 2014
  • Philippines

Love this place. We keep coming back. First, the hostel is in Hongdae, which is an awesome area. Cool Seoul culture, awesome food, & fun nightlife. Also, the hostel is like a 3 min walk from the metro. Very straightforward. Second, Sabrina, the girl who lives there and pretty much runs the place, is super awesome and so fun! She's really accommodating and a quick friend, always making the place more lively. Dustin isn't around much, mostly in the morning, but he's also super nice and helpful!

We were six friends staying a weekend in Seoul and we had a great time at Dustin guesthouse. We met Dustin himself, who was very nice, and Sabrina who worked there was super helpful. Will definitely stay here again when going back to Seoul!

I really enjoyed my stay at Dustins. Very friendly staff, best ubication in vibrant Hongdae, and really easy to find (very important when you are a foreigner in Korea).

If you don't mind living in a vibrant area that doesn't get quite for long, then it's very likely you'll love this hostel. Its location is approx. a 2 minutes walk from the metro, and you can just walk around in the busy area of hongdae whenever you feel like it. The staff (Sabrina and Dustin) are just lovely people who will do anything to make you feel at home. They even invited me to lunch once! The common room and the rooftop also are a great plus as it makes it easy to socialize.

Very nice folk run this place. It's a great area to stay in as well. I'd stay here again without a doubt. Dustin, did you mail my postcards?

It was gooood!!! Dustin is so friendly I'm gonna use again Thanks for evrything

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Dustins Guest House is perfect for travellers! You get to know alot of friendly people from all over the world. It is totally central, you are right in the midst of the heart of Seoul in my opinion, Hongdae. The staff is really awesome and nice, I couldnt complain about anything at all. I will definitely go there again, highly recommend this to every traveller who wants to get to know Seoul.

• 7th Sep 2014

Dustin Guesthouse is right smack dab in the middle of Hongdae, which is the University town of the area. If you want something quiet, look elsewhere, but if you want a Hostel where you won't be shunned for coming home at 5:30am (did ittoo often..) this is the spot. Hongdae is always bustlin' and everyone is always outside, and literally a minute and a half from Hongik Station exit 9, easy access to everything. Dustin is a great, easy going guy, and really wants your stay in Korea to be awesome!!

had a great week at Dustin's! Fantastic location right near Hongdae station, super clean rooms, kitchen and bathrooms, and fast wifi! Everyone is very friendly. Thank you from Andrew from Australia :)