Dustin Guest House Reviews

346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Dustin's is amazing, Seoul is amazing, Sabrina is amazing - I had a such a blast. If you're going to Seoul I can't imagine there's really anywhere better to stay. Thank you so much! I'll be back one day in the not so distant future (with the scarf ... ) :)

thank you! you were an amazing guest too! glad you had fun and i look forward to you returning with the gryffindor scarf! harry potter rocks! hahahahah :) Sabrina

Very chilled hangout. Sabrina is knowledgeable and can help you with all your needs. Easy to meet other travellers is you are flying solo. The towels are in need of replacing or some softener perhaps

im glad you had a good stay! i will look into the towel issue :) hope you enjoy the rest of your trip! Sabrina

Everything was good. Value for money

• 10th Aug 2015
  • Singapore

thanks for the good review! glad you had a good stay! :) Sabrina

Sabrina who runs the place is a great host and I met some really good people here.. location can't be beat as it's right in the Uni / shopping district so it's a 2 minute walk from the station and surrounded by bars and restaurants... On a side note, Sabrina loves stuffed toys more than anything so why not leave her one if you enjoy the place as I did!... miss you Sabrina ; ) I'll let you draw the Pikachu next time :)

glad you had a good time stuart! and yes you owe me the pikachu. it was a promise so you would have to let me draw it the next time you come back. and i will miss you too! see you again in the near future :) Sabrina

Great location! Staff was very helpful and available. Very good place to stay for a trip to Seoul!

thanks for being an awesome guest. look forward to seeing you again :) Sabrina

Dustin's is an awesome place to stay! It's got a great location right near the subway station and is walking distance from the Hongdae nightlife. The place is clean and cozy and Sabrina is really friendly and helpful. It's a great value and a great hostel. I will definitely stay there next time I come to Seoul!

• 30th Jul 2015

thanks! hope to see you again soon! Sabrina

I stayed here for 3 nights and had a great time. It was air conditioned which was extremely important given the current heat and humidity in Seoul. All in all the staff was great! Extremely helpful and nice. I will definitely stay here again when I visit Seoul in the future.

• 29th Jul 2015

thanks! be sure to come back soon like you promised! Sabrina

Location is fantastic and facilities are sufficient. People there were friendly and the hostel manager was wonderfully thougtful e.g. welcomed AND sent people off, offers (before request) umbrellas during bad weather, helps guests resolve conflicts among each other.

• 23rd Jul 2015
  • Singapore

thanks for the good review and kind words. you were a good guest and i hope to see you again! Sabrina

Dustin's is a great place to stay. Sabrina is a fantastic manager and so helpful to have around. Nice communal area and lots of interesting people passing through, as well as a great location in Hongdae. The AC is also fantastic which is a godsend in summer. Will be returning when I come back to Seoul!

• 12th Jul 2015

thanks gabby! i miss you and your sister already! Sabrina

Dustin's guest house was in a great location next to everything, and has a real chill vibe. I definitely recommend this spot for anyone looking to spend time in Seoul. Sabrina was very helpful and knows the city... I will be back!

• 1st Jul 2015

thanks! hope the next time you come back it would be more than a stopover! Sabrina

Loved it!

and we loved you too! :D Sabrina

I stayed 7 nights at Dustin Guest House which was a great base to get around Seoul, location is fantastic being right in the middle of Hongdae, and very easy to reach from the airport (take the AREX straight there). It was a little quiet while I was there due to recent overblown health scares, but I still managed to meet some good people. Sabrina is fantastic, she will take care of you, give you advice, and maybe even go to the movies with you if you ask nicely! Would definitely come back.

thanks! lets go to the movies again the next time you are back :) Sabrina

My stay at Dustin was a great experience and the location off Exit 9 0f Hongik Station cannot be beat. The staff is also extremely friendly and inviting but at the same time not over-bearing.

thanks! hope to see you again soon! Sabrina

The hostel is located very close to Transjakarta busway stop (Glodok). The system is cheap and will allow one to explore the city. Hostel is nicely decorated and clean throughout. Bed capsules are spacious and have privacy curtains as well as fans, private light and sockets for charging electronic appliances. There are also lockers for keeping one's valuables. Towels and toiletries provided. There's a supermarket nearby. All in all, it's a nice place to stay.

Dustin Guest House is an absolute gem! The location is, as everyone has said, phenomenal. There was never a boring moment and friendly faces were in abundance. Sabrina is a delight and one of the kindest and most caring people you will ever meet. I only knew her for a few days but it feels like much longer than that! Would definitely recommend staying here 10/10 if you're in Seoul for a few days. Also make sure to spend some time in the common space, you'll meet some amazing people :)!

• 10th Jun 2015

Sabrina was the best hostel manager I've ever had! The hostel in general is in the most amazing location, super easy to find, and literally at the heart of Hongdae :) Super lively outside and the atmosphere at Dustin's Guesthouse was really lovely- made some great friends and really impressed by how welcoming everyone is. I'll DEFINITELY be back here again whenever I visit Seoul. Very clean, homey and I can't get enough of how amazing the location is!

Have stayed more than once. Recommended.

Great location (right in the middle of Hongdae area), washrooms and kitchen were clean all the time, and awesome staff - Sabrina was super nice and helpful! Would definitely come back when in Seoul

The location of this hostel can't be beat, right in the middle of Hongdae and only a short walk from the subway. Sabrina and Dustin are lovely and helpful – I left my passports at the airport and Dustin rang for me so I knew how to get them back :) and Sabrina is always around if you need to ask about anything. The hostel has everything you need and there was a great atmosphere in the common area in the evening. I'll definitely stay here again when I come back to Seoul :)

Good location, kind of noisey, but it is in Hongdae and that is expected to be in the center of everything fun