Superb 406 Total Reviews
Superb 406 Total Reviews
Dustin Guest House Located at 346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-836 346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu
94% 406
37.5554310 126.9237989
    Rooms available

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

This guest house is in the middle of one the coolest place in Seoul. Sabrina, the manager, took care of everything for us and made us comfortable. She gaves us earplugs, maps, and advice! I'm not use to giving 10/10 on every aspect of the hostels but this one really deserves it. I felt that I was very safe and my belonging were secure. It is a safe and clean place to stay. I'm happy that I found such a great guesthouse for this price. I will definitely book here again next time I am in Seoul.

4th Apr 2016

Watch out with heavy luggages, there is no lift. Generally good stay and very good location (near meeting point subway station Hongdae exit 9). Thank you Sabrina.

22nd Mar 2016

Nice hostel, great location near bars, restaurants and metro station. Very friendly and helpful staff.

21st Mar 2016

Hostel is located right in the heart on Hongdae near Hongik University. Metro station is within 2 blocks and Sabrina the host is very helpful and friendly. She will answer all the questions you can think of. The atmosphere in the hostel is great and I can't find anything to complain about. Next time I come back I will certainly be coming back here.

• South Africa, Female, 31-40
20th Mar 2016

We were very happy with our stay. The absolute best thing is the central location - right on the airport rail line, and close to main tourist areas. Plus, the area of the Guest House is really vibrant at night. It can be noisy for the record, but that dies down before midnight. With the included simple breakfast, we thought the accommodation was very good value for money. The lone drawback is only 2 bathrooms between all the guests, but we found it comfortable, welcoming and very safe.

19th Mar 2016

I liked a lot about this guest house. The manager Sabrina was super cool and helpful. Good location.

11th Mar 2016

I love this hostel. Sabrina is an amazing manager and makes everyone feel at home. The rooms and bathrooms are very clean. Whenever Sabrina isn't hanging out with you she is cleaning. A great place to meet other travelers as a solo backpacker. It's located in a great part of Hongdae and is not too loud at night.

• fyre_phoenix469
  • Singapore, Female, 25-30
11th Mar 2016

Sabrina was very friendly! The guesthouse was a great place to chill and rest, with friendly guests, and my private room had a secure lock on it. The location was also excellent- very near the subway station, and in the heart of the very happening Hongdae.

7th Mar 2016
7.1

This place is in a great location and Sabrina, the manager, is great. Other than that, you get what you pay for at $13/night. Carpets are gross, paint is peeling, tiles in bathrooms are loose and wobble and squish around, the kitchen needs some bleach and a brillo pad and some TLC, and the while the location is hopping, you pay for that with music and street noise coming in the hostel all the time. I can't speak to the private rooms. Security is great, though. Gross facilities, but safe place.

• USA, Couple, 18-24
6th Mar 2016

This was the best hostel I and my boyfriend have been to so far! The location couldn't have been better, surrounded by live music, tons of shopping, restaurants, and amazing people! The manager, Sabina couldn't have been a better host. She was amazing and so so friendly! Would go back just to visit her again :) 100% would recommend.