9.3
Superb 474 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 474 Total Reviews
Dustin Guest House Located at 346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-836 346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu
93% 474
37.5554310 126.9237989
    Rooms available

15th Sep 2016

I enjoyed my stay. On my first night Sabrina organized a group dinner, which was a great. The hostel was quiet for how noisy the street is. There are plenty of shops, restaurants, and easy access to the metro nearby. There is a great common area to meet people and the kitchen provides everything you need to cook a meal. The room was small and often my bunk got hit by the door when people went in and out. Not much floor space and not the cleanest, but comfortable and good value for the price.

14th Sep 2016

Awesome location, right next to the subway and buses and right in the middle of the best streets in the area. It is action packed as soon as you step out the door. Everything is keypad protected and very clean. Sabrina was so awesome. She got my room ready early when I arrived early, took us all out to a local place for dinner, helped me find all the places I needed to go, and even called businesses for me to make sure they were open. Overall, a great experience.

14th Sep 2016

This place is RIGHT in the middle of the action of Hongdae. Couldn't ask for a better location. Nice comfy couch, which makes it nice to stay in and watch some TV (or netflix...we just hooked up a laptop). The common area makes it easy for people to mingle, so you end up meeting everyone that's staying there. Sabrina (the manager) also took us out for dinner one night which was great. The only thing was the room I was in smelled a little musky. Would have been good to have a plug at the bed too

12th Sep 2016

Sabrina is very helpful, super nice and a such a wonderful host. Thanks sabrina for everything. I would stay there again.

12th Sep 2016

Its a really coolnplace , cozy and makes you feel at home right away, especially Sabrina, she' sbeen nothing but caring ever since we arrived at the guesthouse, eventhough we arrived cinsiderably for check in, but she managed to get a room for us also despite having a full house at the time, thank you Sabrina for making us feel at home, we hope to come back another time to apend a much longer period. :) Amr Sherif

• Indonesia, Male, 25-30
9th Sep 2016

it's really as they say , "it's too easy to find " but if you got lots of suitcase, then 4F gonna be a problem. Sabrina is really nice, she's always around and really helpful the rooftop got a nice place to see the crowd downstairs. the only negative sides, you got only 2 shared bathroom one of the best hostel you can get :)

24th Aug 2016

Stayed at Dustin 2 times during my stay in Skorea in 6beds with ensuite dorm. Hostel is ideally Located in Hongdae, if you are coming/going to airports or visiting Seoul. I really like the Home away from Home vibe of the Hostel good to meet fellow travellers. Sabrina is so friendly and helpful, very fun to chat with and always around if you need help to arrange/plan or smthg. I was happy see that Air Conditioning drain was fixed between my two stays and was not dripping anymore on the bathroom.

• michelelo6275
  • Switzerland, Female, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
7.1

My stay in this Hostel was more or less OK. The location is amazing which is the biggest plus. The rooms are OK although they get humid and there is some molt in the A/C which def needs to get checked... A downer is def the Bathroom..There are only 2 and there are not very clean.. I think for a party night out this is your Hostel.. wouldn't stay longer.

• aliceypuff
  • New Zealand, Female, 25-30
24th Aug 2016

The location of this hostel is the best for staying in Hongdae. The atmosphere is always good because of the large comfortable communal lounge and kitchen area where everyone relaxes and hangs out together. Sabrina is friendly and helpful, fun to chat with and always around if you need something! :) The only issue is the lack of bathrooms, but it doesn't impact me too much because I'm pretty casual about what time I shower etc., but people on a strict schedule may find it more frustrating.

• England, Couple, 25-30
13th Aug 2016
7.4

Fantastic location in Hongdae where there's great stuff to see day and night. Atmosphere was excellent and great for meeting lots of people. Sabrina is very chilled. Cons: no lockers, the aircon was dripping the whole time we were there onto the bathroom floor which was not nice. Tap was also broken but still just about functional, and there's no knives in the kitchen! Overall had a good stay here.