Dustin Guest House Reviews

346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Love this place. We keep coming back. First, the hostel is in Hongdae, which is an awesome area. Cool Seoul culture, awesome food, & fun nightlife. Also, the hostel is like a 3 min walk from the metro. Very straightforward. Second, Sabrina, the girl who lives there and pretty much runs the place, is super awesome and so fun! She's really accommodating and a quick friend, always making the place more lively. Dustin isn't around much, mostly in the morning, but he's also super nice and helpful!

We were six friends staying a weekend in Seoul and we had a great time at Dustin guesthouse. We met Dustin himself, who was very nice, and Sabrina who worked there was super helpful. Will definitely stay here again when going back to Seoul!

I really enjoyed my stay at Dustins. Very friendly staff, best ubication in vibrant Hongdae, and really easy to find (very important when you are a foreigner in Korea).

If you don't mind living in a vibrant area that doesn't get quite for long, then it's very likely you'll love this hostel. Its location is approx. a 2 minutes walk from the metro, and you can just walk around in the busy area of hongdae whenever you feel like it. The staff (Sabrina and Dustin) are just lovely people who will do anything to make you feel at home. They even invited me to lunch once! The common room and the rooftop also are a great plus as it makes it easy to socialize.

Very nice folk run this place. It's a great area to stay in as well. I'd stay here again without a doubt. Dustin, did you mail my postcards?

It was gooood!!! Dustin is so friendly I'm gonna use again Thanks for evrything

• 22nd Sep 2014
  • South Korea

Dustins Guest House is perfect for travellers! You get to know alot of friendly people from all over the world. It is totally central, you are right in the midst of the heart of Seoul in my opinion, Hongdae. The staff is really awesome and nice, I couldnt complain about anything at all. I will definitely go there again, highly recommend this to every traveller who wants to get to know Seoul.

• 7th Sep 2014

Dustin Guesthouse is right smack dab in the middle of Hongdae, which is the University town of the area. If you want something quiet, look elsewhere, but if you want a Hostel where you won't be shunned for coming home at 5:30am (did ittoo often..) this is the spot. Hongdae is always bustlin' and everyone is always outside, and literally a minute and a half from Hongik Station exit 9, easy access to everything. Dustin is a great, easy going guy, and really wants your stay in Korea to be awesome!!

had a great week at Dustin's! Fantastic location right near Hongdae station, super clean rooms, kitchen and bathrooms, and fast wifi! Everyone is very friendly. Thank you from Andrew from Australia :)

Great hostel in a perfect location and very nice facilities. The owner Dustin and the staff Sabrina are really nice people who do everything to make your life easier and are in fact very nice people to hang out with. Met great people here and had an unforgettable time.

• 15th Jul 2014

yo! be sure to come soon and thanks for the great review! you kept your promise so next time you come back imma force dustin to buy you dinner :) Sabrina:)

Best hostel experience I've ever had! I only met one of the staff, but Dustin was really friendly and kind, and showed me around the instant I arrived. He even stayed around an extra hour into the night after my plane was delayed. The facilities are clean, there are some useful amenities and a nice outdoor patio to store any extra stuff. For the price, it was definitely worth it. Thanks Dustin! Next time I am in Seoul I will definitely stay here again.

• 10th Jul 2014

I stayed 10 days in this hostel. It was just more than amazing. No single boring moment at alllll LOOOL :| If you are looking for having party

• 6th Jul 2014

Dustin is such a great host to stay in Seoul, he is such a helpful guy! As well the rooftop is a very nice spot to hang out. Good location, loads of restaurants around it!

You couldn't really ask for more from a hostel. As soon as I arrived I was shown round all the facilities and given a map with all the best places to visit in the city marked on. Comfortable, clean, safe well located with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. One of the best hostels I have ever been! Certainly recommend!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Everything! Number one would have to be the owner and staff! Always smiling and super helpful! Very knowledgeable! Everyone is always willing to help and always trying to ensure your stay at Hongdae is second to none! The facilities here are amazing! The place is spic and span! Cleaned everyday by really nice cleaning staff! The atmosphere is stellar! Guitars to play, movies to watch... cant beat it!! Super awesome vibes here... great spot to meet people! This place is totally worth staying at!

• 5th Jul 2014

Dustin's place is awesome. Located in a great area and very easy to get to from the station. I had a great time in Seoul and met awesome people from around the world. Dustin and Sabrina were very helpful in setting up tours and helping me find my way around. I recommend this place if you're ever in Korea.

• 4th Jul 2014

Location is very good, only 2 minutes from Hongik exit 9 and near all the best parts of Hongdae--shopping, bars, clubs, and cafes. It's great for a stopover after a night in town.However, if you have luggage and planning to stay longer, this is not the place to go. It is on the 4th floor with no elevator. There are only 2 bathrooms shared between 15 or more. Also, bring cash and check your total amount ahead of time since they had no organized payment system (i.e. wrong or missing change).

This was a very charming and cozy guesthouse. It felt like you were staying at a friends place. Dustin and Sabrina were very friendly and helpful! Too bad I only spent one night there. I will definitely recommend this place. The hongvik university neighborhood is lively and lots to do in the area. It was so easy to get it from the airport and I am directionally challenged. The subway was three mins away which was very convenient . I will stay here again when I come back to Seoul.

You were charming Maimuna! Thanks for staying here and it was really nice to meet you and too bad you were here only one night as well! Please come back soon since you will be welcomed anytime! Thanks again! :))

At first when seeing the location and amenities, the place sounded great! However, upon arrival it became quickly clear how disorganized and unprofessional the owners and staff are. There was no cash register nor any change when paying our hostel rent. In fact, they asked us if we had extra change! There are only two bathrooms between all of the guest making it quickly clear how unclean the facilities were. Other than location, there's nothing going for this place.

Dear Sahil Sheth Hey. You said you need to go out right now and you didnt pay when you check in. thats why she asked that you have a change. was there any problem??? and about the shower, If you think its dirty since other guests were using together, then you needed to use hotel or motel. why do you think you are the only one super clean and germless? I think one shower room for 6ppl is not that dirrty. and we clean it everyday perfectly. what the..

We had to move hostel due to construction but Dustin was really nice to assist us and help us with the move. Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

• 21st Jun 2014