Dustin Guest House Reviews

346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

We were only able to stay at Dustins Guest House for a day because of our long layover from Tokyo, but from the one night we had at Dustins, we had a pleasant time. It's in an excellent location with lots of restaurants and shops right below you. Also it was a minute walk from the subway so it was really easy to get to and from the airport. Super convenient. The only downfall that I could potentially see is the limited amount of showers... Might be troublesome during peak shower times.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Thanks for staying with us Shireen! Hope it can be more than stopover :) Have a safe trip guys! Good luck!

A great hostel in a great location, situated right where it all happens without being too noisy in the room. Very basic room, could be better with some hooks to hang the clothes etc. They turned the heat on so that the floor was extremely hot, which also made the room very hot, and no possibilities to make it colder. Kind and nice staff with good english.

Hello linn! Firstly we would like to thank you for staying with us! :D and sorry for the over heating! It was really cold outside that day and we were worrying if guests would be too cold so we turned up the heat a little. If you were to have told us we would have lowered the heat but we didnt hear anything from you so we thought the temperature was ohkay. We are sincerely sorry for it and we hope to see you again :)♡

This is an excellent place to stay. It is very cozy and the location is super convenient for anyone who is staying in Hongdae. The location of the hostel is on the fourth floor of a building, making it a little more difficult if you're carrying a lot of luggage, but it is totally worth the pain since you are in the heart of the city. Sabrina, the manager, is extremely helpful and nice while Dustin went out of his way to make sure we got to our next destination safely. Must stay place.

• 19th Feb 2015

Loved the place so much that I extended by three more nights. I think the host Sabrina had a good influence on me :) She was so nice. I wish her all the best. Dustin was also awesome. Definitely a very good experience. Thanks guys!

taavi!!!! thanks so much again for staying with us and for cooking and feeding me pasta! you had a good influence on me too and i wish you all the best! always remember if ou ever come back there will always be a home for you in seoul! mis you buddy! Sabrina

There's a FREE breakfast ! Just bread butter and jam, but that's enough for me :)

hello harry potter :) i hope life in japan is good for you :) come back and visit again if you have the chance! Sabrina

Great place in a great location right in the heart of Hongdae. Friendly and relaxed atmosphere. Feels like hanging out with friends. Stayed three times and will definitely stay again.

• 7th Feb 2015

thanks nathan! be sure to come back again for the fourth time! :) Sabrina

Very good location in Hongdae. Close to subway in a nice area of Seoul. Friendly and nice staff.

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Denmark

thanks! you guys were awesome! hope to see you guys again! Sabrina

The location is great, with loads of street food, restaurants and shops nearby. One can easily find a place for food even late at night. Sabrina is super helpful, friendly and fun. Lovely Prima is always there to greet you with sweet smile. The decorations and the mini table football made Dustin Guesthouse an especially charming place to stay.If the hot water supply at the bathroom upstairs is more consistent, it would be an impeccable guesthouse.

• 28th Jan 2015
  • Hong Kong

i had so much fun with you guys! thanks so much! prima sends her love! :D Sabrina

Dustin's Guesthouse is always my go-to when I'm in Seoul for the weekend. It is a very comfortable and safe place to hang out. Would definitely recommend you stay here!

thanks john! hope to see you again!:D

The location couldn't get better! It's right outside of exit 9 in the heart of Hongdae. The staff is really nice and the facilities are really acomodating. There are plenty of restrooms and a common room and rooftop to hang out in. Highly recommend!

Great place to stay in the middle of Hongdae and only a short walk to the subway sation. Sabrina hooked it up with an upgrade and even bled trying to switch my sim cards out! Thanks again! Overall a nice, convenient place to stay on the cheap.

• 15th Jan 2015

yellow bird!!!! you are missed :) wish you all the best and look forward to see you again :) Sabrina

What a great hostel! Pretty much everything you need in a place to stay...good beds and lounge areas and rooftop pads. Great location to see a bunch of hongdae, and mega close to the subway. Nothing bad to say at all, and sabrina is as nice as a human can be!

This was everything you could ask for from a Hostel! Great location, comfy rooms and common room, best all around I have ever seen!

Weird staff.

The host was extremely kind and approachable. This location is in a convenient location in Hongdae if you want to party and stay out late. The area is pretty noisy until 4AM, so bring ear plugs. Overall it's good for what's available in the immediate vicinity.

The location couldn't get any better - it's right in the middle of Hongdae! The price is great and I really appreciate the option to leave luggage there on the day of check out. Thanks for the great stay! I'll definitely recommend it to people.

Really liked the place, and Sabrina (the person that takes care of the place) is awesome. Its in a prime area with tons of things to do around, its close to the subway, and is very welcoming. The only downside is that it is on the fourth floor with no elevator. Not ideal when you are carrying too many bags!

• 31st Dec 2014

Without a doubt the best hostel I've stayed in. It's extremely homely and the host, Dustin, is one of the friendliest people you'll meet - he cooked dinner for us and brought us out to karaoke in addition to generally taking care of us the whole time! He's also fluent in English, Korean and Japanese as a bonus. The hostel is less than two minutes walk from one of the more convenient subway stations in the city. Getting there from the airport is a straight trip on one subway line.

• 27th Dec 2014

Great hostel! Situated in a student area where you can find loads of restaurants, cafes and shops, 2 steps away from the subway, the location is perfect. The staff as well, never had such a friendly welcome and attention. Would definitivly recommmend.

This hostel is incredible. Extremely nice, modern, functional - you can tell that they designed it with a traveller's needs in their mind at all times. The common area is comfortable and very social. The kitchen is extremely well equipped, you can have anything you'd ever need - and it is also kept clean. I was there alone but definitely not lonely. Just within a week I made friends with whom I still keep in touch and will be meeting up in the future. I recommend!

• 13th Dec 2014