Superb 419 Total Reviews
Superb 419 Total Reviews
Dustin Guest House Located at 346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul.
South Korea
Seoul 121-836 346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu
94% 419
37.5554310 126.9237989
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
14th May 2016

This is a well-maintained place and Sabrina is very accommodating and helpful. With the place full of guests, however, sometimes the wait for the bathroom can be a bit long.

6th May 2016

Very homely feeling, good vibes! planned to stay for 7 nights but in the end stayed for 10! Sabrina is very kind and helpfull The location is right in the middle of hondae 1 and a half minute from the hongik uni metro station Definitely going to stay here again!

• kimichan1989
  • Indonesia, Female, 25-30
5th May 2016

This is what I called the perfect Hostel. The location is just 5 minutes away from station. If you are into shopping, this is ur paradise. All cool shops are ur neighbor. Plenty of foods are around too. And the best thing is you will meet your new family here. I paid for hostel but I've got a warm home! I wish that I can stay longer or forever! I definitely would like to stay here again once I back to Seoul.. I love it!

thanks so much for your kind words :) glad we made you feel at home! you are always welcome back :) Sabrina

• USA, All Female Group, 18-24
2nd May 2016

Perfect location, nice atmosphere, staff was awesome, very friendly and helpful! Only problem for me was the bathrooms, there are only 2 so often you had to wait for them. The shower is in the same room as the toilet so often everything was very wet. Also its on the fourth floor with no elevator so it might be hard if you have large suitcases (I didn't so it wasn't a problem for me). Everything else was great, I would stay there again.

thanks so much for the kind words! you were really nice too and i hope to see you again soon :) Sabrina

29th Apr 2016

In the heart of Hongdae, this is a bustling place in a noisy nightlife district. It's a bit tight on space in the dorm rooms, but the people are lovely and the location is great. It's a not a hostel for "getting away from it all" but if you want a fun and vibrant place to be. It's perfect.

19th Apr 2016

The 8ppl room should be a 6 ppl.

• Belgium, Male, 18-24
16th Apr 2016

This guest house is in the middle of one the coolest place in Seoul. Sabrina, the manager, took care of everything for us and made us comfortable. She gaves us earplugs, maps, and advice! I'm not use to giving 10/10 on every aspect of the hostels but this one really deserves it. I felt that I was very safe and my belonging were secure. It is a safe and clean place to stay. I'm happy that I found such a great guesthouse for this price. I will definitely book here again next time I am in Seoul.

thank you so much! you made me feel really comfortable too and i learnt alot from you for example making chocolate crepes hahaha that was fun :) if you ever need a place again to stay in seoul you are always welcome back :) Sabrina

• Australia, Female, 25-30
4th Apr 2016

This was our second time staying here and we'd be more than happy to come back. Rooms are clean and comfortable, and each room is electronically locked. Location is great! Plenty of nightlife just outside the hostel (shopping, street food, restaurants), and a very short walk to Hongdae Station. Sabrina is also very friendly and helpful :P We promise we'll come back and have dinner with you and Dustin next time, Sabrina!!! Hopefully it'll be earlier than two years

thank you :) it was nice seeing you again after so long! its a pity we all didnt get the chance to eat dinner but there will always be a chance in the future :) hopefully like you said, soon :)

4th Apr 2016

Watch out with heavy luggages, there is no lift. Generally good stay and very good location (near meeting point subway station Hongdae exit 9). Thank you Sabrina.

22nd Mar 2016

Nice hostel, great location near bars, restaurants and metro station. Very friendly and helpful staff.