Dustin Guest House Reviews

346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Dustin's Guesthouse is always my go-to when I'm in Seoul for the weekend. It is a very comfortable and safe place to hang out. Would definitely recommend you stay here!

The location couldn't get better! It's right outside of exit 9 in the heart of Hongdae. The staff is really nice and the facilities are really acomodating. There are plenty of restrooms and a common room and rooftop to hang out in. Highly recommend!

Great place to stay in the middle of Hongdae and only a short walk to the subway sation. Sabrina hooked it up with an upgrade and even bled trying to switch my sim cards out! Thanks again! Overall a nice, convenient place to stay on the cheap.

• 15th Jan 2015

What a great hostel! Pretty much everything you need in a place to stay...good beds and lounge areas and rooftop pads. Great location to see a bunch of hongdae, and mega close to the subway. Nothing bad to say at all, and sabrina is as nice as a human can be!

This was everything you could ask for from a Hostel! Great location, comfy rooms and common room, best all around I have ever seen!

The host was extremely kind and approachable. This location is in a convenient location in Hongdae if you want to party and stay out late. The area is pretty noisy until 4AM, so bring ear plugs. Overall it's good for what's available in the immediate vicinity.

The location couldn't get any better - it's right in the middle of Hongdae! The price is great and I really appreciate the option to leave luggage there on the day of check out. Thanks for the great stay! I'll definitely recommend it to people.

Really liked the place, and Sabrina (the person that takes care of the place) is awesome. Its in a prime area with tons of things to do around, its close to the subway, and is very welcoming. The only downside is that it is on the fourth floor with no elevator. Not ideal when you are carrying too many bags!

• 31st Dec 2014

Without a doubt the best hostel I've stayed in. It's extremely homely and the host, Dustin, is one of the friendliest people you'll meet - he cooked dinner for us and brought us out to karaoke in addition to generally taking care of us the whole time! He's also fluent in English, Korean and Japanese as a bonus. The hostel is less than two minutes walk from one of the more convenient subway stations in the city. Getting there from the airport is a straight trip on one subway line.

• 27th Dec 2014

Great hostel! Situated in a student area where you can find loads of restaurants, cafes and shops, 2 steps away from the subway, the location is perfect. The staff as well, never had such a friendly welcome and attention. Would definitivly recommmend.

This hostel is incredible. Extremely nice, modern, functional - you can tell that they designed it with a traveller's needs in their mind at all times. The common area is comfortable and very social. The kitchen is extremely well equipped, you can have anything you'd ever need - and it is also kept clean. I was there alone but definitely not lonely. Just within a week I made friends with whom I still keep in touch and will be meeting up in the future. I recommend!

• 13th Dec 2014

A great place to stay. Would come again.

The location is awesome, right in the middle of a huge nightlife district. There's a ton to do. I got a single room, and it was basically a closet with no window, which is fine for me, but some people might think differently, so I'm including that here. I didn't stay long enough to get a good sense of the atmosphere, but the manager (Sabrina I think) was very friendly and helpful. I would stay here again if I make it back to Seoul.

Very good location and friendly staff. Will definitely make it as the choice for accommodation when i visit Seoul again.

• 26th Nov 2014
  • Singapore

Dustin guest house is in the middle of Hongdae, lots of shopping and food everywhere! Bathrooms/bedrooms/kitchen are all very clean. Sabrina was very helpful when we asked about booking tours, and places to eat and shop! THANK YOU FOR LOOKING AFTER US!!!! We all had the best time staying with you, hopefully it won't be too long until we come back. Maybe we can have another horror movie night :)

Perfect location literally steps from Hongik Station in Hongdae. Staff (Sabrina and Dustin) treat you like family and help book tours and provide tips/information you need to make your trip great. Dorms and bathrooms are clean and include soap/shampoo, and the common room computer has a printer/scanner you can use. Will definitely stay again when I return to Seoul.

The included breakfast was only toast, place was dirty, not good value for the money

Very welcoming guest house to all travellers! I absolutely recommend to every body!

• 7th Nov 2014

Rooms for sharing accomodaiton are very samll specially on 4th floor. Light arrangement in the room was very poor.

An interesting and lively area, very handy for the tram. Basically, I'm glad we were only there for three nights. For a private double room advertised as deluxe at the same cost, there are places with nicer rooms (no broken fridge for company), a TV in your room, towels provided and snacks/tea/coffee available all day. Something I think Dustin could consider.