Dustin Guest House Reviews

346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Great hostel in a perfect location and very nice facilities. The owner Dustin and the staff Sabrina are really nice people who do everything to make your life easier and are in fact very nice people to hang out with. Met great people here and had an unforgettable time.

• 15th Jul 2014

yo! be sure to come soon and thanks for the great review! you kept your promise so next time you come back imma force dustin to buy you dinner :) Sabrina:)

Best hostel experience I've ever had! I only met one of the staff, but Dustin was really friendly and kind, and showed me around the instant I arrived. He even stayed around an extra hour into the night after my plane was delayed. The facilities are clean, there are some useful amenities and a nice outdoor patio to store any extra stuff. For the price, it was definitely worth it. Thanks Dustin! Next time I am in Seoul I will definitely stay here again.

• 10th Jul 2014

I stayed 10 days in this hostel. It was just more than amazing. No single boring moment at alllll LOOOL :| If you are looking for having party

• 6th Jul 2014

Dustin is such a great host to stay in Seoul, he is such a helpful guy! As well the rooftop is a very nice spot to hang out. Good location, loads of restaurants around it!

You couldn't really ask for more from a hostel. As soon as I arrived I was shown round all the facilities and given a map with all the best places to visit in the city marked on. Comfortable, clean, safe well located with a friendly and relaxed atmosphere. One of the best hostels I have ever been! Certainly recommend!

• 5th Jul 2014
  • South Korea

Everything! Number one would have to be the owner and staff! Always smiling and super helpful! Very knowledgeable! Everyone is always willing to help and always trying to ensure your stay at Hongdae is second to none! The facilities here are amazing! The place is spic and span! Cleaned everyday by really nice cleaning staff! The atmosphere is stellar! Guitars to play, movies to watch... cant beat it!! Super awesome vibes here... great spot to meet people! This place is totally worth staying at!

• 5th Jul 2014

Dustin's place is awesome. Located in a great area and very easy to get to from the station. I had a great time in Seoul and met awesome people from around the world. Dustin and Sabrina were very helpful in setting up tours and helping me find my way around. I recommend this place if you're ever in Korea.

• 4th Jul 2014

Location is very good, only 2 minutes from Hongik exit 9 and near all the best parts of Hongdae--shopping, bars, clubs, and cafes. It's great for a stopover after a night in town.However, if you have luggage and planning to stay longer, this is not the place to go. It is on the 4th floor with no elevator. There are only 2 bathrooms shared between 15 or more. Also, bring cash and check your total amount ahead of time since they had no organized payment system (i.e. wrong or missing change).

This was a very charming and cozy guesthouse. It felt like you were staying at a friends place. Dustin and Sabrina were very friendly and helpful! Too bad I only spent one night there. I will definitely recommend this place. The hongvik university neighborhood is lively and lots to do in the area. It was so easy to get it from the airport and I am directionally challenged. The subway was three mins away which was very convenient . I will stay here again when I come back to Seoul.

You were charming Maimuna! Thanks for staying here and it was really nice to meet you and too bad you were here only one night as well! Please come back soon since you will be welcomed anytime! Thanks again! :))

At first when seeing the location and amenities, the place sounded great! However, upon arrival it became quickly clear how disorganized and unprofessional the owners and staff are. There was no cash register nor any change when paying our hostel rent. In fact, they asked us if we had extra change! There are only two bathrooms between all of the guest making it quickly clear how unclean the facilities were. Other than location, there's nothing going for this place.

Dear Sahil Sheth Hey. You said you need to go out right now and you didnt pay when you check in. thats why she asked that you have a change. was there any problem??? and about the shower, If you think its dirty since other guests were using together, then you needed to use hotel or motel. why do you think you are the only one super clean and germless? I think one shower room for 6ppl is not that dirrty. and we clean it everyday perfectly. what the..

We had to move hostel due to construction but Dustin was really nice to assist us and help us with the move. Thank you very much for the warm welcome.

• 21st Jun 2014
  • Singapore

The owner and staff are nice and kind. The location is in Hongdae area, cool area, and close to subway. That's all you need. If I come back to KR, I'll stay this place again, for sure! :))

• 16th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

A wonderful place to stay! Dustin and Sabrina made me feel very welcome and went above and beyond any expectations I could have had in helping me find my way around Seoul and feel comfortable in the guest house.

• 11th Jun 2014

Dustin and Sabrina are one of the better host I have ever came across. The accommodations are great and the location is located at one of the popular place in Seoul. You can feel the night life just by getting out of the hostel. Dustin in person is someone who is friendly and never fail to smile when you approach him. Whenever there is small events or gathering, he will not hesitant to ask you along to make you feel at home. Sabrina never fails to show care and concern during your stay.

• 11th Jun 2014
  • Singapore

Thanks Hong! It was really nice to meet you! See you on a facebook! :)))

This is the BEST GUESTHOUSE you can ever stay in, in South Korea. It's has a great location near the subway station and is situated in Hongdae, a great district where there is plenty of great Korean BBQ, dancing and norebong! I love the folks at Dustin's guesthouse- the moment I stepped into the guesthouse, I felt welcomed! The guesthouse has an excellent atmosphere for meeting other travelers! Dustin and Sabrina, I miss you guys so much, I'll come back to norebong again ;) My second family!!

The location is right at the centre of Hongdae area, convenient for both day and night activities. Host Dustin and Sabrina were helpful and approachable. Thanks and much appreciated!

yo singapore buddy! thanks for the awesome review! from your singaporean friend :) Sabrina

Dustin guest has a preeeeeetty cool position, quite close to the most popular exit (No.9) of hongdae station and tasty stores are downstairs. Space and facilities are quite comfortable for living. What is the most awesome are Dustin, Sabrina and other stuffs and clients, they are so hospitable that I really wanna stay in dustin for a while, and also stay in Korea for more time:P P.s. I thought I liked a fake page of Dustin guest house on FB and didn't find the right Dustin>

Minuses: really overpriced. not very clean light looked like it was about to fall off roof powerpoints old and questionable safety bunks old and in bad condition - no sheets! rude girl working there - she could at least pretend to care about customers 4th floor - no lift location is poor for airport railway line - it's a long walk! pluses: location is good for hongdae generally and for hongik university SUBWAY (not airport line so much) Dustin seems really genuinely nice. Wouldn't recommend

• 29th May 2014

Dustin is a brilliant host. Sabrina is also nice but takes some warming up. The location is super. The area is really cool, especially during the evening. Facilities are sound. The lounge room hang out is cool and so is the rooftop. Guesthouse is a great way to describe this place, it's really homely. I would certainly recommend.

Fantastic hostel in an amazing location! Dustin is an excellent host and the atmosphere was great, it felt more like staying at a friend's apartment than in a hostel, there were loads of cool people to meet and the roof terrace was ideal for socialising with fellow travellers before going out in Seoul. The best hostel I stayed in whilst in Korea by far!

« first « Prev 1 2 3