Dustin Guest House Reviews

346-42 4F, Seogyo-dong, Mapo-gu, Seoul, South Korea

Probably one of the better youth Hostels I've stayed in. Great location right by the subway, and by about a million bars and clubs. The place was easy to find, and Sabrina and Dustin were super nice.

Best and most comfortable hostel I ever stayed in. It's location is perfected being in the party district and next to the subway station. Thanks Sabrina for an amazing weekend!

• 2nd Apr 2015

Sabrina was such a welcoming host! The hostel was in such a great location, surrounded by great places to eat, shop, and teeming with nightlife. The place was clean and felt like home. I would definitely stay here again!

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Norway

very very good and convenient location, 30sec walk from Hongik University exit 9. Nearby have everything like convenient store or restaurant or shopping. cheap n worth room, with common amenities like water, coffee, kitchen, refrigerator, towel, shampoo, shower gel and hair dryer. For slippers, hair conditioner, toothbrush u have to prepare yourself. Just there is only one toilet in each floor that I have wait quite a long time for bath & when i wakeup one day. But i will stiil come bac

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

4 months of traveling and this was the top hostel that I stayed at Great location and great hospitality. Sabrina and Dustin and amazing people and fun to hang out with while watching a movie relaxing or going out for food. Ill be staying here again on my return trip to Seoul. Thanks for the great week of accommodation.

Convenient location and helpful staff

• 28th Mar 2015
  • Hong Kong

Sabrina and Dustin were very nice host, would take time off to talk to guests when they have the chance to. Very nice environment and decoration! The location of the hostel is well situated at a busy street with bustle in the night if you enjoy night life. The hostel can also be found easily and situated within 2 minutes walk with luggage as described

• 24th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

This is my third stay at Dustin's Guesthouse, and I would definitely recommend it to anyone thinking of staying in Seoul. The location is right outside of Hongdae Station exit 9, so it's hard to miss! Although I haven't seen Dustin much, Sabrina, the other staff member, is super nice and will gladly help you with anything that you need! If you're planning on coming to Korea, Dustin's is definitely the place to be!

• 15th Mar 2015

Great Location and place to stay when visiting Seoul. Sabrina is extremely helpful and caring. She will always try to accommodate you and make your stay as good as possible. Great stay!

• 12th Mar 2015

I really enjoyed staying at this hostel Sabrina, the manager, is very helpful and is fluent in English so there's never any communication troubles. There is a pretty laid back atmosphere there. I'll definitely be returning again when I'm in Seoul.

Stayed here with 3 friends after staying in Hostel One in Hongdae earlier in the year and have to say it's just as good! The owner, staff are really nice, rooms and showers are clean and spacious, free wi-fi and computers, cheap breakfast and a decent free snacks. The staff here are really great and have something going on every night. The hostel is really central and you can go easily to all the main sights. I met lots of people here so if you're a solo traveler this place is perfect!

• 9th Mar 2015

Such an amazing hostel, everyone is happy to help. Location is excellent an within walking distance to all the main sights and subway station. Rooms are clean and showers are excellent. Special thanks to Sabrina for her awesome recommendations and to Dustin who was so nice and helped smooth over some unexpected events. All of the staff are just so lovely. l felt looked after and taken care of the whole time I was there.

• 9th Mar 2015

Great place to stay and great staff. Sabrina was very helpful and friendly. The location is right in the middle of everything, which is great for going out but bad if you're a light sleeper. I would only advise against staying here if you have a lot of heavy luggage as the hostel is a steep fourth floor walk up with no elevator. Overall, a great place to stay with nice guests and good memories!

This Hostel is right in the middle of Hongdae and less than a minute from the subway. It's perfectly situated and has a great atmosphere.

• 26th Feb 2015

We were only able to stay at Dustins Guest House for a day because of our long layover from Tokyo, but from the one night we had at Dustins, we had a pleasant time. It's in an excellent location with lots of restaurants and shops right below you. Also it was a minute walk from the subway so it was really easy to get to and from the airport. Super convenient. The only downfall that I could potentially see is the limited amount of showers... Might be troublesome during peak shower times.

• 23rd Feb 2015

Thanks for staying with us Shireen! Hope it can be more than stopover :) Have a safe trip guys! Good luck!

A great hostel in a great location, situated right where it all happens without being too noisy in the room. Very basic room, could be better with some hooks to hang the clothes etc. They turned the heat on so that the floor was extremely hot, which also made the room very hot, and no possibilities to make it colder. Kind and nice staff with good english.

Hello linn! Firstly we would like to thank you for staying with us! :D and sorry for the over heating! It was really cold outside that day and we were worrying if guests would be too cold so we turned up the heat a little. If you were to have told us we would have lowered the heat but we didnt hear anything from you so we thought the temperature was ohkay. We are sincerely sorry for it and we hope to see you again :)♡

The atmosphere makes me feel like I'm at home. The location is great and is seriously only a minute walk away from the train station.

Loved this hostel so much. Not only was it comfortable and in a great location, but the staff were fantastic. There was always plenty to do at all times of the day and Sabrina and Dustin were there to help whenever we needed anything. I will definitely be making my way back the first chance I get!

• 19th Feb 2015

This is an excellent place to stay. It is very cozy and the location is super convenient for anyone who is staying in Hongdae. The location of the hostel is on the fourth floor of a building, making it a little more difficult if you're carrying a lot of luggage, but it is totally worth the pain since you are in the heart of the city. Sabrina, the manager, is extremely helpful and nice while Dustin went out of his way to make sure we got to our next destination safely. Must stay place.

Loved the place so much that I extended by three more nights. I think the host Sabrina had a good influence on me :) She was so nice. I wish her all the best. Dustin was also awesome. Definitely a very good experience. Thanks guys!

taavi!!!! thanks so much again for staying with us and for cooking and feeding me pasta! you had a good influence on me too and i wish you all the best! always remember if ou ever come back there will always be a home for you in seoul! mis you buddy! Sabrina

« first « Prev 1 2 3