Dynamic Guesthouse Reviews

#3604, Tower102, Seomyeon Yulim Norwegian Woods, 865, Beomcheon 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea

Great view, modern equipment and furniture. Everything felt comfortable, I would really like to stay there again. The staff wasn't very talkative but they were still polite :)

Awesome Guesthouse to be in! It's a penthouse, with a skyline view of busan's city. Breath-taking! Totally go back if I ever visit Busan again!

Looks more like a hotel than a hotel. Well worth the money. Good location, clean, kind staff. and has a great view. I shall be coming back here, next time.

As others have said - what a view. Just ridiculous. I don't think I've ever stayed in a cooler hostel - penthouse views and a wicked apartment in general. Clean, great facilities, close to the centre of Busan. We were there on a weekday so it was quiet. Only thing I would say is that the staff were quite average - the man who looked after us spoke no English and the other one pretty much ignored our presence. But there is no one who won't be impressed with this place - a unique experience.

Really interesting location, a little complicated to get into the building but the host gives good directions.

• 22nd Sep 2015

Great staff!

for the female dorm,there are only one toilet(combine with shower) for 6 people. hence it can take a while to wait for shower or a long wait in the morning. hopefully they will have a plug for each bed . It is quite troublesome to charge at a distance. for certain bed, there is no privacy as you can see the other sleeping. nevertheless, the location is good and the guest house are pretty. unfortunately, during last night of my stay,someone vomited in the only toilet dorm as she was drunk

I really liked this place. It's more like an Air Bnb than a hostel as it's essentially two top floor apartments. All the hostel basics are covered (eggs, juice and bread are provided for breakfast, there is a washing machine (small fee), lockers, etc) although if you're looking for a party hostel this probably isn't it. The location is great if you want to be in what feels like a non-touristy area. Close to metro. Spotlessly clean. Only complaint; there's rarely anybody on 'reception'.

Very little staff there to answer questions. Nobody until 10 when I left (you help yourself for breakfast) also in the afternoon and early evening, nor staff to answer questions. In the evening the staff was watching a Korean gameshow program very load so you could hear it everywhere and seemed to be disturbed by questions, because wanted to watch program. Fantastic view from 36 floor and new facilities.

Really nice hostel, but the direction page on Hostel World is inaccurate. Make sure you watch for the map he sends you after the booking, I found this annoying.