Dynamic Guesthouse Reviews

#3604, Tower102, Seomyeon Yulim Norwegian Woods, 865, Beomcheon 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea

Fancy building super well located. Excellent city view. Made our night in Busan fantastic

• 4th Oct 2014
  • China

The Guesthouse is on the 36th floor, the top floor of the condo building, and the view was amazing at night as well as in the day! I was at the Guesthouse during a lull period so I had the whole dorm to myself and didn't see many other guests. The toilet had a mini-tub as well as a shower, and they were both sparkling clean and new. I had eggs, toast, and juice for breakfast and could take my time as check-out was at noon. The lounge area was pretty luxurious and there was cable TV as well.

Since the hostel is kind of "hidden", you have to contact the owner to gain access to it, and it took like one hour for me to do so. The hostel is clean and the night view is wonderful, but I was surprised that there was a curfew (12 midnight you had to be back in the hostel), which is different from what's stated in the policies (No Curfew). Also, I was not even given a key, so the only way to access the hostel was by ringing the bell. This should be made clear in the description of the hostel.

This guesthouse is truly a hidden gem! Say hello to 55th floor for a breathtaking view. Apartment is very clean and has really spacious bathroom as if in a hotel. We have stayed in 7 guesthouses and this was our best! It's so lovely that we can just laze in the day and just chill. Will be back!

perfect hostel nice view

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

I usually don't give out excellent's very often but this place was amazing. I couldn't believe it was a hostel. I would totally recommend it!

• 29th May 2014

This place was crazy, in a really good way. Check in process is a bit sloppy but otherwise a really different take on what a hostel could be.

A very well located, highly attractive and posh guesthouse (it's actually located in a high end condominium). Very clean and Haru, the host is ever so helpful. Highly recommended if ever you are in Busan.

Great place in the heart of the city.