Dynamic Guesthouse

• #3604, Tower102, Seomyeon Yulim Norwegian Woods, 865, Beomcheon 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea

Superb 95 Total Reviews
Superb 95 Total Reviews

• Sweden, Female, 31-40
28th Dec 2016

Very good value. I had a single room and having the bathroom in the corridor was absolutely no problem. Everything was very clean and its in a perfect location. Its not the type of party party hostel that some hostels are. I more felt like I was staying comfortable in someones home. I was very happy with it. Thanks for a good stay!

• China, Female, 25-30
4th Oct 2016

I like the view of 28th floor very much! Great location also at the downtown. Ten minute walk from the subway. The room is big and clean. Little communication between the hosts.