Dynamic Guesthouse Reviews

#3604, Tower102, Seomyeon Yulim Norwegian Woods, 865, Beomcheon 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea

This is the best hostel i've ever tried!!! I love the night city light from the lounge!! The bathroom was just huge and perect!! Definitely worth your money :)

I really enjoyed my stay at the guesthouse and I will definitely be back, however I had two problems. First, it was very noisy at night because of another group of people using the living area. I would ask that management post some rules what times people can use the living room and kitchen. Drinking and playing music at 1am is not acceptable and I had to ask them to be quiet myself. It is easy to forget that there are other guests trying to sleep. Also there was no mirror in the room!

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Dynamic Guesthouse was great! It was extremely quiet and had breathtaking views. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. The metro is easily accessible from Dynamic Guesthouse but the only thing to be aware of is that it is a bit far from Haeundae.

Pros: * Amazingly clean and nice flat, newly furnished, felt like a hotel * Location is very convenient Cons: * Owner was polite and would answer any direct questions but would not volunteer any information or chat * There was no efforts to encourage socializing, eg. No 'Home Club Party' on the Sat we were there, probably isolating for a lone traveler * Location has moved so previous comments referring to 55th floor may be invalid (now on 36th floor) * Washer but no drier

Really good location, it was over my expectation. I really enjoyed to stay there. Even though I didn't sleep there, but the time I was there, everything was perfect. Ps: I didn't splee Cuz I spent the night partying.

Fancy building super well located. Excellent city view. Made our night in Busan fantastic

• 4th Oct 2014
  • China

The Guesthouse is on the 36th floor, the top floor of the condo building, and the view was amazing at night as well as in the day! I was at the Guesthouse during a lull period so I had the whole dorm to myself and didn't see many other guests. The toilet had a mini-tub as well as a shower, and they were both sparkling clean and new. I had eggs, toast, and juice for breakfast and could take my time as check-out was at noon. The lounge area was pretty luxurious and there was cable TV as well.