Dynamic Guesthouse Reviews

#3604, Tower102, Seomyeon Yulim Norwegian Woods, 865, Beomcheon 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea

Kind of Hard to find (they send you a description that you should definitely check) but when You're found it it's a paradise on the 36th floor! Nice Staffel and breakfast was included, incredibly awesome value for very little money!

• 18th Jun 2015

This is not a hostel, it's a 5* penthouse. I'm spoiled for the rest of my life :) The facilities are outstanding, spacious rooms, a bathroom that's even bigger. Nice living area, and the views over the city are fantastic. Great location, in the heart of the city and 5min walking distance to the lively shopping and nightlife district called Seomyeon. I can recommend to everybody

Second time I have stayed here, Once in the old building, and now in the new location (36th floor). Both times was amazed at the facilities for the amount of money that I paid. Afew minutes walk from 2 subway stations, close to the hustle and bustle of Seomyeon but far enough to be not caught up in all the noise. Stayed in a 4 person dorm.

It would be great to have an instruction manual on how to use the washing machine.

I appreciate the help and time dedicated to upkeeping the space that creates such a wonderful experience. I loved the apartment, it was bright and clean, felt like a heartwarming home. Location was great, only 2-3 minutes away from the nearest station.

the best hostel I had in my life :)

This is the best hostel i've ever tried!!! I love the night city light from the lounge!! The bathroom was just huge and perect!! Definitely worth your money :)

I really enjoyed my stay at the guesthouse and I will definitely be back, however I had two problems. First, it was very noisy at night because of another group of people using the living area. I would ask that management post some rules what times people can use the living room and kitchen. Drinking and playing music at 1am is not acceptable and I had to ask them to be quiet myself. It is easy to forget that there are other guests trying to sleep. Also there was no mirror in the room!

• 25th Jan 2015