Dynamic Guesthouse Reviews

#3604, Tower102, Seomyeon Yulim Norwegian Woods, 865, Beomcheon 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea

Very little staff there to answer questions. Nobody until 10 when I left (you help yourself for breakfast) also in the afternoon and early evening, nor staff to answer questions. In the evening the staff was watching a Korean gameshow program very load so you could hear it everywhere and seemed to be disturbed by questions, because wanted to watch program. Fantastic view from 36 floor and new facilities.

Really nice hostel, but the direction page on Hostel World is inaccurate. Make sure you watch for the map he sends you after the booking, I found this annoying.

If you want to stay in a hostel and feel like a millionaire this is the place for you. It's literally a penthouse suite with an amazing view of the city. It was very homely and beds were comfortable and clean. However the staff were not forthcoming with information, in fact it was hard to work out who was staff! Obet all an awesome place stay but they need to be customer focussed

Kind of Hard to find (they send you a description that you should definitely check) but when You're found it it's a paradise on the 36th floor! Nice Staffel and breakfast was included, incredibly awesome value for very little money!

• 18th Jun 2015

This is not a hostel, it's a 5* penthouse. I'm spoiled for the rest of my life :) The facilities are outstanding, spacious rooms, a bathroom that's even bigger. Nice living area, and the views over the city are fantastic. Great location, in the heart of the city and 5min walking distance to the lively shopping and nightlife district called Seomyeon. I can recommend to everybody

Second time I have stayed here, Once in the old building, and now in the new location (36th floor). Both times was amazed at the facilities for the amount of money that I paid. Afew minutes walk from 2 subway stations, close to the hustle and bustle of Seomyeon but far enough to be not caught up in all the noise. Stayed in a 4 person dorm.

It would be great to have an instruction manual on how to use the washing machine.

I appreciate the help and time dedicated to upkeeping the space that creates such a wonderful experience. I loved the apartment, it was bright and clean, felt like a heartwarming home. Location was great, only 2-3 minutes away from the nearest station.

the best hostel I had in my life :)

This is the best hostel i've ever tried!!! I love the night city light from the lounge!! The bathroom was just huge and perect!! Definitely worth your money :)