Dynamic Guesthouse Reviews

#5503, Tower A, The Sharp Centralstar, 537-9, Bujeon 2-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea

Since the hostel is kind of "hidden", you have to contact the owner to gain access to it, and it took like one hour for me to do so. The hostel is clean and the night view is wonderful, but I was surprised that there was a curfew (12 midnight you had to be back in the hostel), which is different from what's stated in the policies (No Curfew). Also, I was not even given a key, so the only way to access the hostel was by ringing the bell. This should be made clear in the description of the hostel.

This guesthouse is truly a hidden gem! Say hello to 55th floor for a breathtaking view. Apartment is very clean and has really spacious bathroom as if in a hotel. We have stayed in 7 guesthouses and this was our best! It's so lovely that we can just laze in the day and just chill. Will be back!

• 23rd Jul 2014
  • Singapore

perfect hostel nice view

• 26th Jun 2014
  • Thailand

I usually don't give out excellent's very often but this place was amazing. I couldn't believe it was a hostel. I would totally recommend it!

• 29th May 2014

This place was crazy, in a really good way. Check in process is a bit sloppy but otherwise a really different take on what a hostel could be.

A very well located, highly attractive and posh guesthouse (it's actually located in a high end condominium). Very clean and Haru, the host is ever so helpful. Highly recommended if ever you are in Busan.

Great place in the heart of the city.

I liked staying in Dynamic guesthouse - the price was fantastic and so was the view from the 55th floor. Only confusing thing was that noone knew of the hostel im the building..

Wonderful guesthouse!

Best thing to stay in a luxury apartment on the 55th floor, for the same money as any other hostel. It is a great thing. Only negative point might be that there is only one "normal" bathroom (shower, sink, toilet) for all dorms, so sometimes you have to wait a little bit, but that should be fine. The rest is gorgeous. I would go there again.

I couldn't really believe in this place. So beautiful and clean. You won't regreat staying here. And yeah, the view of the 55th floor is amazing, specially at night.