Dynamic Guesthouse Reviews

#3604, Tower102, Seomyeon Yulim Norwegian Woods, 865, Beomcheon 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea

Pros: * Amazingly clean and nice flat, newly furnished, felt like a hotel * Location is very convenient Cons: * Owner was polite and would answer any direct questions but would not volunteer any information or chat * There was no efforts to encourage socializing, eg. No 'Home Club Party' on the Sat we were there, probably isolating for a lone traveler * Location has moved so previous comments referring to 55th floor may be invalid (now on 36th floor) * Washer but no drier

Really good location, it was over my expectation. I really enjoyed to stay there. Even though I didn't sleep there, but the time I was there, everything was perfect. Ps: I didn't splee Cuz I spent the night partying.

Fancy building super well located. Excellent city view. Made our night in Busan fantastic

• 4th Oct 2014
  • China

The Guesthouse is on the 36th floor, the top floor of the condo building, and the view was amazing at night as well as in the day! I was at the Guesthouse during a lull period so I had the whole dorm to myself and didn't see many other guests. The toilet had a mini-tub as well as a shower, and they were both sparkling clean and new. I had eggs, toast, and juice for breakfast and could take my time as check-out was at noon. The lounge area was pretty luxurious and there was cable TV as well.

Since the hostel is kind of "hidden", you have to contact the owner to gain access to it, and it took like one hour for me to do so. The hostel is clean and the night view is wonderful, but I was surprised that there was a curfew (12 midnight you had to be back in the hostel), which is different from what's stated in the policies (No Curfew). Also, I was not even given a key, so the only way to access the hostel was by ringing the bell. This should be made clear in the description of the hostel.

This guesthouse is truly a hidden gem! Say hello to 55th floor for a breathtaking view. Apartment is very clean and has really spacious bathroom as if in a hotel. We have stayed in 7 guesthouses and this was our best! It's so lovely that we can just laze in the day and just chill. Will be back!

perfect hostel nice view