Dynamic Guesthouse Reviews

#3604, Tower102, Seomyeon Yulim Norwegian Woods, 865, Beomcheon 1-dong, Busanjin-gu, Busan, South Korea

I appreciate the help and time dedicated to upkeeping the space that creates such a wonderful experience. I loved the apartment, it was bright and clean, felt like a heartwarming home. Location was great, only 2-3 minutes away from the nearest station.

the best hostel I had in my life :)

This is the best hostel i've ever tried!!! I love the night city light from the lounge!! The bathroom was just huge and perect!! Definitely worth your money :)

I really enjoyed my stay at the guesthouse and I will definitely be back, however I had two problems. First, it was very noisy at night because of another group of people using the living area. I would ask that management post some rules what times people can use the living room and kitchen. Drinking and playing music at 1am is not acceptable and I had to ask them to be quiet myself. It is easy to forget that there are other guests trying to sleep. Also there was no mirror in the room!

• 25th Jan 2015
  • Scotland

Dynamic Guesthouse was great! It was extremely quiet and had breathtaking views. The room and bathroom were clean and comfortable. The metro is easily accessible from Dynamic Guesthouse but the only thing to be aware of is that it is a bit far from Haeundae.

Pros: * Amazingly clean and nice flat, newly furnished, felt like a hotel * Location is very convenient Cons: * Owner was polite and would answer any direct questions but would not volunteer any information or chat * There was no efforts to encourage socializing, eg. No 'Home Club Party' on the Sat we were there, probably isolating for a lone traveler * Location has moved so previous comments referring to 55th floor may be invalid (now on 36th floor) * Washer but no drier

Really good location, it was over my expectation. I really enjoyed to stay there. Even though I didn't sleep there, but the time I was there, everything was perfect. Ps: I didn't splee Cuz I spent the night partying.

Fancy building super well located. Excellent city view. Made our night in Busan fantastic

• 4th Oct 2014
  • China

The Guesthouse is on the 36th floor, the top floor of the condo building, and the view was amazing at night as well as in the day! I was at the Guesthouse during a lull period so I had the whole dorm to myself and didn't see many other guests. The toilet had a mini-tub as well as a shower, and they were both sparkling clean and new. I had eggs, toast, and juice for breakfast and could take my time as check-out was at noon. The lounge area was pretty luxurious and there was cable TV as well.

Since the hostel is kind of "hidden", you have to contact the owner to gain access to it, and it took like one hour for me to do so. The hostel is clean and the night view is wonderful, but I was surprised that there was a curfew (12 midnight you had to be back in the hostel), which is different from what's stated in the policies (No Curfew). Also, I was not even given a key, so the only way to access the hostel was by ringing the bell. This should be made clear in the description of the hostel.

This guesthouse is truly a hidden gem! Say hello to 55th floor for a breathtaking view. Apartment is very clean and has really spacious bathroom as if in a hotel. We have stayed in 7 guesthouses and this was our best! It's so lovely that we can just laze in the day and just chill. Will be back!

perfect hostel nice view

I usually don't give out excellent's very often but this place was amazing. I couldn't believe it was a hostel. I would totally recommend it!

• 29th May 2014

This place was crazy, in a really good way. Check in process is a bit sloppy but otherwise a really different take on what a hostel could be.

A very well located, highly attractive and posh guesthouse (it's actually located in a high end condominium). Very clean and Haru, the host is ever so helpful. Highly recommended if ever you are in Busan.

Great place in the heart of the city.

I liked staying in Dynamic guesthouse - the price was fantastic and so was the view from the 55th floor. Only confusing thing was that noone knew of the hostel im the building..

Wonderful guesthouse!

Best thing to stay in a luxury apartment on the 55th floor, for the same money as any other hostel. It is a great thing. Only negative point might be that there is only one "normal" bathroom (shower, sink, toilet) for all dorms, so sometimes you have to wait a little bit, but that should be fine. The rest is gorgeous. I would go there again.

I couldn't really believe in this place. So beautiful and clean. You won't regreat staying here. And yeah, the view of the 55th floor is amazing, specially at night.