E.Gwada Hostel Reviews

N°2 plateau Marcimain, section St Felix, Le Gosier, Guadeloupe

Great Atmosphere if you want to spend a pleasant and relaxed period in Gwada, kind staff always available for tips and helps! Evening bar, service of transfer and connection with car hiring agency.

Cancellation policy is too strict, and there is no way to contact the hostel. I tried calling and only got a machine in French, and I tried emailing and got no response. So I had to pay for a night I knew well in advance I could not be able to stay, because "I didn't contact the hostel soon enough". The bathroom is not on the same floor as the bedroom, which is annoying at night. The showers don't have hangers for clothes. 16 bed dorm is actually 20. No electrical outlets by beds. no locks.

Need to be more friendly with the clients, they care only for the profit of the hostel, I wanted to used their refrigerator to keep my beer and was denied because it sells in the hostel. No Air and too hot the place and I was bitten by mosquitos all night long. I wouldn't come back ever.

• 7th Dec 2015