6.6
Good 33 Total Reviews
6.6
Good 33 Total Reviews
E.Gwada Hostel Located at N°2 plateau Marcimain, section St Felix, Le Gosier.
Guadeloupe
Le Gosier 97190 N°2 plateau Marcimain, section St Felix
66% 33
16.2115127 -61.4571224
    Rooms available

• Denmark, Male, 31-40
27th Feb 2016
6.0

The only hostel on the island, E. Gwada is an ok hostel albeit to the average. A nice hillside location (note that a car is generally required to get around the island), friendly staff, and the local beach are to the positive sides. A 17 bed dorm room with noise from the common areas, no kitchen to prepare your own food, and own alcohol not allowed count on the negative side.

24th Feb 2016
3.4

-I e-mailed the hostel two days prior to my arrival for an airport pickup. No one responded, and I was forced to try to find the hostel with my taxi driver. -Private room or 18 bed dorm. Both awful, overpriced. -First days I stayed at the hostel, there appeared to only be 1 person working the desk, who didn't know ANYTHING. -Wifi only. If you don't have a cell phone, good luck. Workers provide little to no help for needs. -There is nothing within walking distance except a beach. THAT IS IT.

• Germany, Male, 25-30
19th Feb 2016
8.0

a kitchen for everyone to use would be cool. And mosquitonets for the windows of the dorm. The rest was very cool, a great view on the city and the see. nice staff, partly and sometimes a bit stressed, but cool. It was a good stay.

26th Dec 2015

Great Atmosphere if you want to spend a pleasant and relaxed period in Gwada, kind staff always available for tips and helps! Evening bar, service of transfer and connection with car hiring agency.

• Israel, Female, 25-30
26th Dec 2015
7.1

Cancellation policy is too strict, and there is no way to contact the hostel. I tried calling and only got a machine in French, and I tried emailing and got no response. So I had to pay for a night I knew well in advance I could not be able to stay, because "I didn't contact the hostel soon enough". The bathroom is not on the same floor as the bedroom, which is annoying at night. The showers don't have hangers for clothes. 16 bed dorm is actually 20. No electrical outlets by beds. no locks.

• South Korea, Male, 31-40
7th Dec 2015
5.4

Need to be more friendly with the clients, they care only for the profit of the hostel, I wanted to used their refrigerator to keep my beer and was denied because it sells in the hostel. No Air and too hot the place and I was bitten by mosquitos all night long. I wouldn't come back ever.