Directions to EDU Hostel Jogja
Map & Directions
From Adisucipto International Airport:
- Get to the Bus Shelter
- Take the Trans Jogja Bus Line 3A
- Exit at Ngabean Station
- Walk 150 meters to the north of station, towards the traffic light intersection.
- It would cost you Rp. 3000.
- Mind you this trip could take up to 50 minutes because it includes city sight seeing
Another Alternative is to take Taxi. This would cost you around Rp 60.000 and with 25 minutes ride.
From Tugu Train Station:
- Go out trough the Southern Gate of the station, Get a Becak (a local rickshaw), Tell the rider to go to EDU Hostel Jogja. Most of them would know our location, if not, please just give them our address. This becak Ride would take 10 minutes and cost your around Rp 20.000 to Rp. 25.000. Note: You have to bargain.
For Driving Direction, please check our map or call us for detail directions from where you are.