EDU Hostel Jogja Reviews

Jl Let Jen Suprapto No 17, Ngampilan, Yogyakarta, Indonesia

Very excellent atmosphere and they give very small towel which is of no use and Wifi is dead slow or doesn't work at all!

The Hostel was alright with various bed bunks in a room format, the shared toilet was kinda weird with shower curtains only covering and it was small. Breakfast was good though as the food served was delicious considering the 80,000 RP per night price. Overall, it was a simple stay with above average atmosphere.

• 8th Mar 2015
  • Singapore

It's secure, free breakfast and clean. Not keen on the whole seperate male/female dorms but we knew about this before booking it. My only compliant was the smell of the bathrooms in the dorms and I wasn't the only person who felt this way, as I spoke to others with a similar problem. Great location - next to loads of street food and the market but maybe not the best for solo travellers as it has more of a hotel feel.

Good hostel... Definitely will stay there again...

• 14th Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

Brand new hostel pretty much, the facilities are awesome, so clean and modern! The place is huge though but the communal area with TV and bean bags makes it easy to meet people still

Great price, nice location

• 2nd Feb 2015
  • Indonesia

I just stayed in this hostel for 1 night and I'm glad I didn't stay there longer. The hostel is 6 stores high and very big which gives you the feeling of a hotel rather than a hostel. Personally I like the smaller hostels as it is easier to meet other travelers. The wifi is very poor! No wifi in the room and even in the common area it does not always work. Location and security are good. I would not go back to this hostel when I'm back in yogja

Nice hostel, really clean. No wifi on the room just in the lobby. A little but nice pool and good breakfast. I not really rrecomend the tour to the volcanos cause in our experience we had a bad experience with the people that manage the tours that are offered in the hostel, nothing against the hostel but I don't recomend the tour offered to the volcans.

Everything is good except for a shower room. But i'm satisfied with the others

Everything is good.

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • Malaysia
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Nice common spaces and very good free breakfast. My only complaints were that the bathrooms could have been cleaner (but were still of high quality), and that the wifi was down due to what had seemed like a brief rainstorm the night before. Staff were very helpful with all my queries and friendly.

It is a good hotel where you can book some tours.

Great time at these hostel! Nice staff! Clean and confortable!

When I was staying for about 3 nights, I saw a few insects in the bathroom. The location is not near nor too far from the tourist area. At first, I didn't expect too much for the facilities (because it's pretty cheap), but it was better that I expected. So it was all worth it, cheers!

really big nice hostel

It was greaaaaat !! The best Hostel I ever entered. VERY Clean, big, modern, good breakfast, nice stuff and incredible helpfull, good WIFI, chill lounge is very cool - would recommend to everybody who wants to stay in yogya to enter this hostel! U will not be disappointed :)

Great security, clean place and you are able to get help regarding transport and destinations at the front desk. The location is not that convenient and ended up walking a bit more than expected, but there is plenty of transport around the city. The common areas are nice and the computers at the lobby are really helpful, although slow at times.

Can't imagine there being a better place to stay in Yogyakarta. Plus, the tour to all the sites around the area was a nice bonus available if you're staying there.