EGHM Reviews

Skånegatan 15 A, Gothenburg, Sweden

Great+friendly Host. Very clean. Everything is set up.

The room and the private bathroom were good and clean and the apartment is located very central. But we didn't like much the atmosphere, we felt a bit "observed", like Gunnar would not trust his guests. He was always around, in his room in the appartment (with open door) and was still awake when we came into the apartment, even if it was late at night. Would not stay there again. And the parking situation is very difficult (unfortunatley Gunnar could not help us to find a cheap place).

I'm sorry. This is a misunderstanding. I'm not suspicious of my guests. Open door, I have to be able to hear if the guest wants something. I am a night person and go to bed late. Absolutely NOT to watch my guests.

Very nice, you get exactly what you pay for. a clean calm room in the heart of göteborg.

Amazing stay! Great location and Gunnar was more than welcoming!!! Very nice place!!!

View all Gothenburg Apartments