7.6
Very Good 52 Total Reviews
7.6
Very Good 52 Total Reviews
EU Centralhotel im Tönnchen Located at Wetterstr. 4, , Dusseldorf.
Germany
Dusseldorf NRW 40233 Wetterstr. 4
76% 52
51.2274900 6.8053900
    Rooms available

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Feb 2016
8.0

Basic, but for the price (with breakfast included!) this suited me well, since I'm on a budget but wanted a private room. A bit odd that the reception desk is generally not open. Arrival was a bit confusing - I rang the intercom once I found it, not at the door marked "entrance" but the other, and was let in to find an envelope with my keys in but no one there. No major problems and pretty good for a basic cheap hotel.