EZstay Taipei Main Station Reviews

15F~1, No 50, 1 Sector Zhong Xiao West Road, (just in front of Taipei Main Station), Taipei, Taiwan

easy stay in the centre

Nice staff, great location, very good internet. The overall facility was very small and simple. The bed and bathroom felt as though they were not completely clean.

Great city

I love to travel and usually stay at hostels so I didnt had high expectations (even stayed in 4 hostels in Taiwan before this one) and so far this is the worst hostel I have stay. To begin bathroon was really horrible it had a leak from the toilet and shower sink and everything was with water on the floor always. It says 8 male but we were 9. Common room was small and most thing werent working. There are lots of nicer places like flip flop, lhr or even the one in floor 22. Just dont book here!

• 28th Aug 2014

The location of the hostel is EXCELLENT (五鐵秋葉原大廈)as it is close to the Taipei station and 誠品. 咖啡弄 and local food stores are just at the corner. I paid for a single room but got a dorm.. in return, I didn't need to share the bathroom with others. So, it's fine to me. The outer area is like the public housing but all things are tidy & clean (there're a balcony and strong air-conditioner too) even a bit old. Will stay there again with friends (not alone) next time.