Earthers Hostel Reviews

Martina Vucetica 11, Hvar, Croatia

This place was amazing! It had a great view of Hvar from its balcony and they rooms were clean and comfortable. Geoff, Rob, and Phil were very friendly and a great source of knowledge about things to do in the area. I'd happily stay here again.

• 18th Sep 2014

A great place to stay in Hvar. Super easy to meet people. Overall a great time.

My favourite hostel, Rob and Geoff are the hot hosts with the most! The BBQ and cocktails on our first night were amazing, awesome atmosphere and cool people. Both went out of their way to make our stay memorable and saved me after a drunken mishap. Thanks again guys for a great stay, we will be back!

Great fun! Amazing view, geat owners awesome vibe

The best hostel I've stayed at!! The staff were amazing hosts and made sure that everyone had a great time. Even when it rained they organised a tour of the town. It was such a great atmosphere and especially with the bbq's some nights and pancakes every morning it had a very social feel and provided a chance to meet other people in the hostel. I will definitely be visiting again!

The guys really go above and beyond to make you feel welcome and nothing is too much of an effort from taking you on a trip around the island, eating at local restaurants. Jeff the Chef's pancakes and delicious bbq, even dropping you off to the ferry. Great location. Accommodation was clean. Couldn't have asked for more. Thank you Earthers!!

• 8th Sep 2014

Fantastic hostel with everything you need from spotlessly cleaned rooms to friendly banter from the staff! My friend and I stayed here on holiday a couple of weeks ago and were made to feel very welcome. Pro chef Geoff's pancakes were the best I've ever had and Phil and Rob were great laughs, organising various activities like BBQs and chilled movie nights in with pizza (I finally watched Pulp Fiction)! We had an amazing time and would definitely stay again if we're ever back! Thanks guys :)

• 7th Sep 2014

Relaxt, social vibe! You will immediately feel at home, it's a very welcoming laid back atmosphere. Nice garden for lounging and common areas inside and outside - with a beautiful view of the bay and it's sunsets! The guys are always up for a chat, serve you pancakes for breakfast and have great tips on where to go and what to see. Loved it and would love to come back! Thanks guys! x

Hi guys, I know you will be reading this ;-) i had a great time at earthers hostel from check in to check out! the staff are friendly, helpful and genuinely want you to enjoy your Days and nights on hvar so will do what they can to ensure thIs happeNs. the atmosphere is relaxed and chilled out. drinKs on the balcony As the sun goes down is a romantic touch! Would stay again for sure!

• 6th Sep 2014

Where to begin?! I guess the highlight was being there for Spock's birthday, what a dude. Instantly felt welcome on arrival, the staff are really social and love getting everyone together whether it's to chill out on the patio looking out over the Hvar sunset or to head on into the town for some mild debauchery. There's always something awesome happening on the islands and these guys know how to get you right in there. Had an amazing three days, couldn't recommend Earthers enough!

Great location - amazing view of the city & a short walk to harbour & nearby restaurants. The boys pick you up from RinTinTin bar, near the bus station to save you walking up with all your stuff, & Jeff makes pancakes in the morning, which I thought was awesome. But given this place is run by 4 guys who love to drink and party, the focus is just that, not security or cleanliness. No lockers, bathrooms were below average, felt uncomfortable the whole time I was there. Cool guys, just not my scene

Great hostel! staff were friendly and took the time out to know your name and we're always up for having a chat and hanging with the travelers. Location was a little further out but the view was amazing! If you wanted to party then this is the hostel for you but if you're down to just chill out (like me) then this is also the place. loved this place. Thanks Rob and Geoff!

The guys at Earthers have found the perfect formula for a hostel: great people, an awesome atmosphere for both chilling and partying and a stunning location. Staying anywhere else would be a mistake!

• 3rd Sep 2014

Great staff and good atmosphere for meeting travelers!

Would advise against staying here unless you are a "gap yah" kinda person. Also, don't get laundry done here - it's expensive and it took them 2 days to get our stuff back to us, with socks missing.

Simply fantastic, the guys made us feel welcome right from the off and let you know of everything to get involved in -even in torrential rain. Breakfast was decent, hostel was clean and friendly - absolutely no complaints. We'll be going back and I highly recommend.

Brilliant hostel with a great atmosphere that facilitates meeting other travellers! Had an awesome time here! The staff are really great and helpful, however i would recommend that they provide more information on arrival of things to do on the island and what's happening at the hostel, so that guests don't feel like they are missing out.

Second time was even better than the first apart from the free breakfast you get every morning the staff really go out of there way too make yr trip perfect and enjoy all the island has too offer .

Had a great time here, lots of fun with the guests and the owners who are great guys and make delicious pancakes! Our room wasn't in the main building though which was fine but felt very forgotten, don't think it was cleaned for 3 nights and had a lot of mould in it. Other facilities were good and would still come back.

Chilled out atmosphere Helpful owners with pick up and drop from hostel to town on check out Good location Room was not cleaned properly with dust and dirt in corners and under the bed Room had a kitchenette but we were not allowed to cook there. Don't understand why was it provided if we couldn't use it!! Room had a tv but neither did the host know of its existence nor how to use it! I found this quite odd. No wi-fi in rooms! Very basic breakfast except for the pancakes.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7