Earthers Hostel Reviews

Martina Vucetica 11, Hvar, Croatia

Had a great stay at Earthers! Such a great atmosphere and the staff were very down to earth and helpful!

• 12th Oct 2015

I had a great time at Earthers and met a lot of fun people here. The staff were very friendly, outgoing and helpful. The hostel has a good atmosphere and felt more like a friend's house than a hostel.

Great hostel about 10minutes from the catamaran terminal. Rooms had lockers, kitchen was pretty good, staff was friendly and helpful, and atmosphere was great. Conveniently located next to the supermarket.

I was there just after the season really finished, you could tell though that it would be a really fun place to be if you wanted to party... they closed the common area at 11 which I found strange, especially as people then moved outside which meant they were easier to hear from the rooms if you wanted a quiet night. Still it was a really good hostel to stay in.

Wouldn't look anywhere else for a hostel in hvar after staying at Earthers! Such a good crowd and relaxed atmosphere. The kind of hostel experience where you form a little family. Will be back next year.

We had such an amazing time at earthers. My boyfriend and I have been traveling just the two of us for three weeks so it was the best place to stay and meet good people. Staff and owners were very friendly and the place was very clean. First place on our trip so far that we definitely want to come back to and it wasn't only because of the beautiful island but to come back and stay at earthers.

• 25th Sep 2015

Best hostel experience I have ever had. I travel solo and met so many awesome people, and all because of the great atmosphere at Earthers. The staff are great, welcoming and friendly, with lots of great recommendations for what to do in Hvar. There's always something going on: cliff jumping, going out to eat, join a pub crawl, chill at the hostel. It's an awesome place, I can't wait to book my next trip to Croatia and stay at Earthers again!

Absolute unbelievable hostel with awesome staff, amazing atmosphere all day and night. Staff know everyone by name and make you feel very welcome. Location has great views, 2 min walk to supermarket. We stayed 4 nights but next time will stay 4 weeks ! If you dont stay here theres something wrong with you. #Europesbesthostel.

Earthers was incredible! Wish I could've stayed two weeks instead of three nights. Doesn't matter if you're traveling alone or in a group - these guys will make you feel at home and show you one hell of a time!

Great place. Chilled and great atmosphere.. Made me feel super welcome and everyone was really nice. Thankyou! :-)

This was honestly one of the best experiences I have every had. Hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed at a great crew. There's a map that they can show you of Hvar but as I learned there's bo reason for it the staff will take the best care of you. From boat trips to scootering to partying they will help you out for whatever you fancy. In terms of how clean. It was by far the cleanest hostel I have ever stayed at. Diego, Dan, Mikayla you guys are legends. Stay radical earthers!

• 17th Sep 2015

This hostel is remote and laid back with a great view the the city and for watching the sunsets. The staff was helpful and friendly but you could tell it is run by guys. It reminded me of a bachelor pad. The wifi only works on the 1st floor of the main building so if you have a room in the basement or separate building you are out of luck. There was no soap in any of the bathrooms and the kitchen was small and always full of dirty dishes. We ate out while there.

They advertise on hostel world with free pick-ups which is not true and the beds were not good at all. The location is 15 minutes walk from the main activities. Very nice employees and a good atmosphere in the hostel itself. The hostel is clean with a great view from the balcony.

The atmosphere at Earthers was great and the staff was super friendly, specially Phill and Micaela, who would take us out to the best clubs in Hvar and party with us. I read some comments that said the hostel was a bit far away from the center, but it only takes a 10 minute walk to get to the clubs and the port. It is also very close to a beautiful beach that not many people now about, but it's absolutely worth visiting. I would definitely recommend this hostel to everyone staying in Hvar.

The hostel is amazing, one of the best ones in Europe. All the staff make us feel at home there. The boat trip that they organize is one of the high points and for sure it was my favorito day in Hvar. Thanks guys!

Great place to meet other backpackers, such a friendly place! Staff were awesome, always up for a chat and took us to local places for drinks, special mention to Diego and Mikayla :) You must do the boat trip if you stay here!

Really great place to meet people and would refs recommend the boat trip, great day out with a great feed- costs 350 kuna though! However facilities here are a bit basic and in some ways a bit below average. No wifi in rooms not attached to the common room, bedroom was cramped for 6 people, not enough power outlets for everyone. Bathroom was pretty average- no soap to wash your hands or towels to dry them! Plus was quite dirty. Is a little bit of a walk from where all the main action is too.

Poor wifi.

Staff were so friendly. The hostel had a great social atmosphere. Everything was clean. Thoroughly enjoyed my stay at earthers.

Fantastic atmosphere and dynamic staff. It was a pleasure!

• 8th Sep 2015