Earthers Hostel Reviews

Martina Vucetica 11, Hvar, Croatia

Loved the staff! Gave lots of tips about things to do. I stayed during the off season and still had an amazing time. Rob and Jeff are the bomb. I felt at home from the moment I checked in. It was like staying at a friends place. I will be back!

May be a bold statement, but hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed at!!

Litterally the best hostel I have stayed up all through out Europe, I ended up extending my stay by 3 days. Family feel, they host parties for the guests and barbeques and even streamed American Football for us on Sunday! Uhhh I miss it already, painful place to leave. So stop reading and book!

The people who run the place are some of the nicest people we've met. The place has a super laid back vibe and it's perfect for both partying and relaxing. We can't wait to go back!

This place is amazing and it was so hard to leave!! The owners are the nicest guys you'll ever meet, are friendly and helpful, and run a great hostel. Terrific views from the hostel, and there was a great social atmosphere here even though the party season in Hvar had ended. I hope to be back again!!

So glad I stayed here! Had an amazing time and met heaps of cool people, and the staff are first class, let me stay an extra night no problems after I missed both ferries. Don't bother staying anywhere else in Hvar, Earthers is where it's at!

Amazing hostel! Very friendly staff, very clean, 15min to walk to the towncenter and to the best beeach! It has a very good view. Totally recommended!!!

Everyone in the hostel extended their stay - I had to force myself to leave. I'll never have as much fun as I had in hvar at earthers

Had a great stay at this place! The guys who run it really make the effort to make you feel at home and are always on hand to provide you with any info/book tours etc. There's usually a nightly bar crawl if you want to head into town or if you just want to hang out at the hostel there's lots of space to do so and lots of facilities- table tennis/hammocks etc. Stayed an extra night here (although this may have partly to do with the hangover). Thoroughly recommend.

Earthers is the best. The guys are very welcoming and make you feel at home. Whether you're looking to just hang out at the beach or take in all that Hvar has to offer, they are well informed and will help organize all sorts of activities like boat rides, scooter tours and wine tastings. Breakfast includes homemade pancakes. Location is easily walkable from the ferry and up a hill with a beautiful balcony view that never gets old. Booked for 2 nights, stayed for 2 weeks.

• 18th Sep 2014

Booked for 2 nights...stayed for 5. I had a great time at this hostel, awesome group running it. It feels like one big family when you're staying here. I'll definitely be back!

This place was amazing! It had a great view of Hvar from its balcony and they rooms were clean and comfortable. Geoff, Rob, and Phil were very friendly and a great source of knowledge about things to do in the area. I'd happily stay here again.

• 18th Sep 2014

Nice staff, good common space, not too far from the old town (about 10 min walk) and close to the water. I chose Earthers hoping for a laid-back, social atmosphere, which it has, but there was also a lot of hostel-organized drunkenness of a sort of boring variety (to my mind). So, depends on what you're looking for. Good for meeting other travelers.

Great views, chill hostel, easy to meet people!

Really awesome and friendly place, even being super cool when I changed plans suddenly and had to leave. Thanks guys!

Great party hostel. Brilliant staff giving suggestions and participating in day and evening activities! even a surprise pancake breakfast! what more can you ask for!

A great place to stay in Hvar. Super easy to meet people. Overall a great time.

My favourite hostel, Rob and Geoff are the hot hosts with the most! The BBQ and cocktails on our first night were amazing, awesome atmosphere and cool people. Both went out of their way to make our stay memorable and saved me after a drunken mishap. Thanks again guys for a great stay, we will be back!

We were only here for a night and that was a mistake. The staff was very helpful, friendly and all beautiful.

Wonderful atmosphere, the boys include everyone in their various plans and can't do enough to help, great location, great price. Arrived to be greeted by the sight of a topless man doing the housework - what's not to love?! Would definitely come back!

• 12th Sep 2014