Earthers Hostel

9.8
Superb 864 Total Reviews

• Canada, Female, 25-30
20th May 2017

Best hostel I've stayed at - from the moment you arrive, the staff/the fam are so welcoming and effortlessly awesome. They also have slightly above average ping pong competitors as well.

• Costa Rica, Male, 31-40
20th May 2017

It's hard at first to get used to not using lockers, and going out with your entire room or the entirety of the hostel out to dinner or clubs or the beach. Makes no sense... but is real. Rob treats you like you are in his house and you are his guest. The staff makes pancakes in thr morning and you just lose yourself to the vibe and the amazing people you meet. Hvar is beautiful beyond compare and this is THE PLACE to experience it fully. I have to be back, for I'm sure I left a piece of my heart

• England, Male, 18-24
18th May 2017

We really loved Earthers hostel in Hvar! Rob and all the staff were great and the atmosphere was brilliant. Probably one of the best hostels I've ever stayed and hope to visit again soon!!! If you're in Hvar defo stay at earthers! Matt & Gav.

• USA, Female, 18-24
15th May 2017

BY FAR my best hostel experience during the past four months that I've been studying abroad. This is everything you want in a hostel and more, it is literally like a family experience and it is so wonderful. AMAZING vibes, views, food, hammocks and great people to spend your time with. We extended our stay here because it was just that good, and we could not stop raving about it afterwards. Hvar is such a beautiful place, and Earthers makes the whole trip that much more amazing. WE LOVE YOU GEE!

• England, Female, 18-24
14th May 2017

You know it's good when every single person ends up extending their stay! Possibly best hostel we've been to - completely family atmosphere within minutes and such a laugh. So clean and well kept too. Gorgeous sunset views, kindest staff team ever (we adore you Rob Zeli Gee Azzurra Carla Raul!). Would recommend in a heartbeat.

• England, Female, 25-30
14th May 2017

A great hostel with perfect atmosphere - relaxed in the day time and sociable in the evening. Most people in the hostel ate together, drank together, went to the beach together. Staff are amazing, friendly, welcoming and fun. About fifteen minute walk to the centre of Hvar town, and amazing views of sunset from the hostel. Had a great time.

• Australia, Female, 25-30
14th May 2017

I loved Earthers hostel- a home away from home :) great for solo travellers as they have great social areas and organised fun outings for every one. Lovely kitchen and facilities, hammocks are perfect for hungover/ sun stroked naps! thanks beautiful people! Miss you already x

13th May 2017

Seriously my favourite hostel I've ever stayed at. Amazing location with great views of the town/ ocean. Amazing staff amazing atmosphere such a cool party hostel, seriously everyone has an amazing time here, I met people who were staying at different hostels in hvar and moved here cause it's so cool. Decently close to the beach and they have hammocks so how could it get any better.

11th May 2017

Best place I ever stayed !! The staff is great and you really feel like you were home. Not suprised that people kept extending their stay. I was traveling on my own and found friends to continue my trip :)

11th May 2017

We absolutely loved this place! Best atmosphere of any hostel either of us have ever stayed at, and the staff were really friendly/helpful. Free breakfast was a dope perk as well! Can't recommend this place enough.