Earthers Hostel Reviews

Martina Vucetica 11, Hvar, Croatia

Not so far from town, cool staff, always clean bathroom and kitchen. Very nice hostel!

Earthers hostel was the best hostel I've ever stayed at. It was clean, spacious, everyone was extremely friendly and helpful! We cooked dinner and breakfast and the kitchen was great. I even scored two home cooked crepes in the morning. It is in a great location perfect for going to the beach or walking around town. It is right next to two supermarkets, an ATM and a great resturant! I would highly recommend this hostel :) and am definitely coming back!

• 15th Jul 2014

Honestly, this is one of the best hostels I've stayed in through all my world travels - Awesome location, facility, close to beach and town, easy to meet people through a great BBQ and lovely cocktail. Whether you want to party at night, or just watch over an emotional sunset on water, you can do either or both! The drawing card of course the owners, they are super nice and friendly to everyone. Definitely would come back to Hvar just for this hostel! Highly recommend.

Amazing owners and staff, friendly an helpful. One of the bet hostels i stayed at. You can even hang out the whole day at the hostel if you were too lazy to go somewhere. Thank you guys, it was a pleasure to meet you n get to play table tennis with you :) see u for sure in the near future! Roy

I was upgraded to a two person room as they were really busy at the time I stayed. This is a friendly hostel with great staff, excellent facilities. Any problems are solved really quickly like how to use the stove. They take passports and return them when their paperwork is completed rather than photocopying them which is a bit weird but no problem. Events organised at hostel help guests to mingle and get to know one another. Loved my stay,,, wish I could have stayed longer.

Myself and 11 other friends have just spent the best week ever in Hvar and our stay at Earthers made the holiday 100 times better. We loved socialising with the other guests and getting to know different people, especially the staff who were extremely friendly, welcoming and helpful. They organised boat days, BBQs and they got us free shots in the bars! Apart from a few issues with money, I couldn't fault this hostel and the amazing atmosphere it has - we can't wait to return.

• 10th Jul 2014

Had a brilliant time here, extended my stay and would have stayed for even longer if I hasn't made other plans! Jeff and the staff are the most fun, and the atmosphere is amazing, cannot speak highly enough of it..will be back next year!

• 9th Jul 2014

Beautiful place, amazing view of the city and the sea. The staff were super accommodating when we arrived extremely late at night after a delayed flight and are super laid back - almost too much, for hostel activities we never knew to what time things were happening, but we loved that they helped us get to know the island as soon as we arrived and showed us some cool spots. Breakfast was amazing, steps from the port and beach. Only small thing. Bathroom ran out supplies. Definitely recommended!

Jeff is an a-grade babe

Had an amazing stay with Rob, Phil, Geoff

• 4th Jul 2014

Had an amazing stay, would definitely come back!

• 2nd Jul 2014

We had an amazing time in Hvar, and the main reason was because of this hostel. Booked three nights but ended up staying five, it was that good. The staff took us out every night on the town and we had the pleasure of attending two of their barbecues (which are beyond amazing). Staff is incredible. We're definitely coming back!

Paradise with beautiful views ,didn't wanna leave :( The staff were wicked! Phil's bike tour was great fun,Geoff's pancakes amazing and Rob is the bomb :) the place was clean and the vibe was chilled.... great fun!

• 30th Jun 2014

What can I say except amazing hostel . Earthers suites yr every need amazing staff overall and it doesn't stop there it continues over the whole island . Phil's scooter tours are a must great way to see the island and enjoy a day out . My experience was a perfect balance if u just want to chill u can or if hit the town they will take you to the hotspots of the island . If yr planning a trip to hvar this is the place to stay !! 10 out of 10 !!!👌✌️

Best hostel I have ever stayed at!!! Must stay here and add extra nights to your stay! Staff are excellent

Chose this hostel based on its good "vibe" reviews. Was sorely disappointed. Shabby place. Unprofessional owners. All guests were in Hvar for one reason only- to party. Had I known this hostel was purely a party hostel, I would never have stayed. I would not recommend this place to any one except for die hard party lovers. I have been hosteling for many years and this is the worst one I have ever come across.

• 24th Jun 2014

Best hostel we have ever stayed. If you don't stay here you're an idiot! We never planned on going to the island and ended up extended our stay. Owners made you feel like you were at home and truly cared about the guests having a good time. Already planning a return trip to that hostel! The scooter tour with Phil is a must, it was off it's dick!

Best place I've stayed! Would definitely go back. staff are amazing!!!!! BBQs and great and Geoff is the best chef and makes pancakes for breakfast! Stay as long as you can!

I think if you're a young traveller then you can't ask for anything more than Eathers Hostel. We met interesting people, the owners are always present and make an effort to ensure that all the guests are having a fun time. Jeff made an amazing meal for us at the barbecue and the cocktails were awesome! Facilities are very basic, which is to be expected in a hostel. However, my fiancé and I would have preferred to have a room with a double bed rather than two singles.

Originally booked 5 nights...10 nights later we checked out (would of stayed longer if it had not been for flights); the staff is awesome! The sunset view from the hostel is better than any hostel or actually anywhere else around it. When I think of my best times backpacking Europe (this is my 4th trip), I will always reminisce about this place in particular. Scooter riding, sunset watching, beach hopping, boat cruising, and friend making paradise. PS. Sorry about the stovetop again :)

• 19th Jun 2014