Earthers Hostel Reviews

Martina Vucetica 11, Hvar, Croatia

I had such a good time at the earthers. The staff is so friendly, they made anything possible to make everybody welcome.

Rob, Jeff and Phil are amazing hosts and I had a wonderful time at earthers! They really care if all the guests are happy and the Hostel is the perfect place to meet other travellers. Thank you!

Loved our stay there! The atmosphere is amazing and doesn't look like a hostel at all! Close to the beach and to the old town! The guys are really nice and give really good tip. Amazing!

Had an amazing 3 nights in this hostel.. Staff only wanted you to have fun and they sorted me out when I had a little injury. Location is perfect and peaceful (stairs are a killer). I didn't need to use a locker as the hostel has a more family environment and I felt very safe for the whole stay. Organised pub crawl every night (I'd highly recommend it) and they have a ping pong table / hammocks and loads of outdoor seating.

Loved this hostel!! Deffinatly one of my most favourite I have been in. The staff are lovely and booked boats and cars and stuff for us no problem. Great atmosphere and you can easily either chill or party!

Best youth hostel we stayed at! Great staff and an amazing atmosphere, we never wanted to leave.

Best hostel i've ever stayed in, for sure!! Very very nice view over the sea, because it's on top of a mountain. When we arrived they just wanted to start a BBQ. It was so cool with a group of 30 persons or something to do that. And after the BBQ, we went out with almost everyone from the hostel. Each night everyone is sitting outside. Playing tabletennis and beergames. The owners of the hostel were also cool guys! It's a 10 minute walk to the center of Hvar. Supermarket near hostel.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!

This hostel was my favorite hostel that I have ever stayed in! The atmosphere there was amazing!

• 4th Aug 2014

Great hostel, great location and great people! I'd definitely stay over there again, the atmosphere is lovely and Geoff and his crew really make you feel like you're home. We were supposed to stay for only one night in Hvar, but decided to stay an extra night and Geoff really helped us out by getting us a place to crash (they were fully booked) Loved loved loved everything, such a shame we couldn't stay any longer!

One of the best hostels I've stayed at. The staff are awesome an make you feel completely welcome. The atmosphere is great and as a single traveller it is soo easy to make friends. There's a pubcrawl you can do otherwise the owners will take you out and the barbecue they put on is phenomenal! Seriously just stay here :)

This hostel is amazing can't say a bad word, the staff are great people, the atmosphere is unreal, they take you on pub crawls, do bbqs, they really go out of there way to make your stay in Hvar the best it can possibly be.

• 31st Jul 2014

No complaints! Great hostel with spacious rooms and excellent staff. There were optional pub crawls every night and BBQ night was amazing. Oh, and the view is out of this world.

• 29th Jul 2014

Earthers was amazing! The staff went above and beyond to cater to guests - they will arrange anything for you if you ask! Greatest atmosphere I've found at a hostel in my travels. All the best to you guys in the future!

• 29th Jul 2014

Had an absolutely fantastic stay here. Great atmosphere, so easy to meet people and AMAZING staff! Will recommend this to all my friends who are thinking of Hvar. Wish we could have stayed for longer.

Amazing hostel, so much fun and so many people to meet. Staff were great. No lockers and up a big flight of stairs. Wouldn't dream of staying anywhere different in Hvar.

Staff is incredible, atmosphere is incomparable to other hostels. There is an amazing view and a lot of activities to do. The earthers staff have a lot of connection to get all sorts of deals on the island. It is the perfect hostel for travelers!

Stayed for a week and loved it! Thank you!

The best hostel! Really nice staff and good facilities. Clean rooms with a lot of space, outdoor areas with enough room for everyone at the hostel to sit and enjoy themselves. Perfect location with a nice view! Easy to find if you walk from the ferry and if you are too lazy, the staff will pick you up from the busstation. One of the best hostels I´ve been to!

The best hostel I've stayed in. Already planning my return trip next year. Everyone really friendly and the hostel staff make sure everyone is involved.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5