Earthers Hostel Reviews

Martina Vucetica 11, Hvar, Croatia

Loved the staff! Gave lots of tips about things to do. I stayed during the off season and still had an amazing time. Rob and Jeff are the bomb. I felt at home from the moment I checked in. It was like staying at a friends place. I will be back!

May be a bold statement, but hands down the best hostel I have ever stayed at!!

Litterally the best hostel I have stayed up all through out Europe, I ended up extending my stay by 3 days. Family feel, they host parties for the guests and barbeques and even streamed American Football for us on Sunday! Uhhh I miss it already, painful place to leave. So stop reading and book!

The people who run the place are some of the nicest people we've met. The place has a super laid back vibe and it's perfect for both partying and relaxing. We can't wait to go back!

If you're going to hvar you must stay here! We planned to stay for two nights but that turned to 6 as we were having such a good time. This is less like the traditional "hostel", there is no disconnect between the staff and all the guests, they are all really cool and friendly people. Relaxed party atmosphere, lots of things you can do and views overlooking the bay. One of the best hostels I stayed at while I was away.

This place is amazing and it was so hard to leave!! The owners are the nicest guys you'll ever meet, are friendly and helpful, and run a great hostel. Terrific views from the hostel, and there was a great social atmosphere here even though the party season in Hvar had ended. I hope to be back again!!

So glad I stayed here! Had an amazing time and met heaps of cool people, and the staff are first class, let me stay an extra night no problems after I missed both ferries. Don't bother staying anywhere else in Hvar, Earthers is where it's at!