East Side Hostel Reviews

Jókai utca 38. I/2, Budapest, Hungary

The place was really nice and the people who attended us too, they were really friendly and they help us a lot with everything we needed. I really recommend it !

• 13th Jul 2014
  • Spain

Unfortunatly my boyfriend and i decided not to stay in the apartament, the door of our room had not key or any security, plose other extranges things, we change to another hotel, but the place it was nice, i don't know if we were paranoic but i prefer security.

I do not usually rate hostels but this is the perfect one. I received a very warm welcome, the personal is treating you like a friend you have known for a long time, professional and very helpful. Location is great, easy to get around the city. I would like to recomend this property to all travelers visiting Budapest.

• 12th Jul 2014

The guy who runs the hostel is so great - helpful and creates such a friendly, inclusive environment. As soon as I walked in was handed a beer and some untica to shot and introduced to everyone. Not right in the centre but its an easy walk.

Two brothers greeted us with a welcome drink, the atmosphere was chill and homey. I would go back!

A small and cozy hostel in the center, close to everything. The best value for money, I would stay again. Definitely recommended.

It was great to be back at the original East Side - still my favorite hostel in Budapest! Low prices, a nice and central downtown location, friendly staff, fun times - this is pretty much perfection for a veteran backpacker like myself!