EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed at in Europe! Super clean, friendly staff, great environment to meet people. I especially liked how they had a Spotify account hooked up to speakers so we could play our own music in the lounge. Would recommend EastSeven to anyone looking for a relaxed but fun place to stay in Berlin.

To me the staff was the best part about this Hostel, they were extremely helpful and had great recommendations of things to do. I loved the location of the building as well. Certainly I understand some of the complaints made about walking up so many stairs after a long day, but really is a small price to pay for a great hostel. Only real negative in my eyes was no coverage around the beds allowed for very little privacy.

Honestly. Best hostel I have ever stayed at!

Very cool hostel.. Facilities in this hostel are excellent with computers, 3 euro breakfast including proper coffee, great tunes in the common room, awesome courtyard, well equipped kitchen and a good selection of beers. I didn't give this 100% as the location is a fair way from many of the attractions but that being said it is very close to a Metro station. Secondly, most of the staff were excellent but two were a little cranky at times and one didn't know much about the advertised tours.

The perfect hostel and probably the best I have ever stayed in. The size of the hostel is just right to provide a great atmosphere and in the evenings the common areas are very sociable, important for someone travelling alone. The area is also great... bars and eateries nearby are nice and not too expensive. Cleanliness and facilities are top notch and staff are really friendly. I will definitely be back to stay.

Have stayed in about 5 hostels so far on my trip. This was definitely the best one so far. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Facilities and rooms seemed very clean, and basically private. I recommend renting a bike for them and biking around instead of taking public transit. Made the trip even more fun!

• 10th May 2015

Favorite hostel I've stayed in. The atmosphere was great and met some really cool people. Hostel does everything in their power to help you out. Super cheap beer from the front desk. If you're in Berlin stay here!

Fantastic hostel. Would highly recommend. Absolutely no complaints.

I had a wonderful time at the EastSeven Hostel. The staff were amazing and helped me book a bus to Amsterdam when my train got cancelled because of the strike, I couldn't have asked for more. Was a little disappointed in the breakfast for 3 euro, but not a bi deal.

Great location near many nice cafes and bars and walkable to Alexander platz, also easy from airport near tube. Number of double or twins for those after more comfort. Didnt seem to be many bathrooms but never had to wait and they were nice. Lots of useful hooks or shelves in bathroom and room and towel and soap in toilet - the little things. Ps do a walking tour with insider tours !

Perfect combination of relaxing and social. Very clean, nice beds, nice neighbourhood. :)

One of the best hostels I've stayed at! Very clean, great facilities, great staff, and atmosphere. Location is not in center of town but (even better) in a nice neighborhood with shops and bars and very close to the U line. I wish I could stay at EastSeven everywhere I go...

Great Hostel! Awesome area in Berlin. The hostel is quite simple, but it works as a hostel should be. Nice people working there, nice kitchen, nice common area and rooms. Bathroom was always clean. Wifi was pretty good at the rooms. Recommend without a doubt!

Fantastic as always!

• 4th May 2015

Actually had the best time here and it has to be one of my top favorite hostels I've ever stayed at. It's so easy to meet people, it's really clean, staff is so sweet and knows all the travelers, and they have so many extra little things that make such a difference-lots of stuff in the free food area, hair dryers, hammocks, a free money box, happy hour, and an outlet, lamp and shelf by your bed. Rooms are spacious and bright, and it's in the nicest area. Definitely recommend, it's great!

A good hostel with a good kitchen facilities and free food fridge was highly useful. Showers a little limited per floor, (only one per 3-4 dorms). The location was a little annoying with high reliance on u bahn day ticket to get anywhere, but I guess that's the same for most hostels in Berlin. Staff were decent albeit a little unfriendly.

Cristian really keeps happy hour real. Stayed here a few years ago and will stay again.

Great place! Yummy restaurants nearby and close to good pubs. Staff is very helpful and the place is safe and secure. Far enough from the big city that it isn't too loud at night but only a metro ride away from the city center.

• 23rd Apr 2015

average hostel but clean and near tube station. stayed in a double bed which oddly had 2 single duvets. surrounding area ok but tended to venture into other areas

Hi, it is nearly impossible to meet all demands. One duvet creates complaint, 2 as well. What can we do. Have a nice trip

Excellent hostel. Great location , right next to train station, lots of lovely local cafés and restursnts around. Hostel was very very clean and staff friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5