EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

Great staff!

Fantastic. Super clean. Very organized. Basically the ideal hostel.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Fantastic stay at EastSeven. The staff are warm, welcoming and relaxed which helps to create the laid-back, young vibe of the hostel. The location in the former East is fantastic: a 5 minute walk to the nearest U-Bahn station and a slightly longer stroll to Hackescher Markt. There are several incredibly cheap restaurants on both Schönhauser Allee and Kastanienallee. By far the best hostel I have stayed in Berlin.

• 23rd Mar 2015

I can't think of anything that we didn't like about EastSeven. Our room was clean and tidy with comfortable beds. The bathrooms were clean and modern with hot water available at all times in the showers. The location of the hostel was perfect - in a quiet residential area of the city with lots of great bars, restaurants and shops nearby but only a 2 minute walk from the nearest U-Bahn station, meaning that it was easy to travel into the city centre. Great hostel with friendly, helpful staff!

• 21st Mar 2015

Great hostel. Super clean, comfy beds, nice lounge area with a really relaxed vibe and cool people. I was a solo traveler this trip and made a bunch of new friends here. Take the free walking tour and 10€ pub crawl that leave from the hostel! And if you have time, do another tour with Alternative Berlin. The staff here were really excellent too. Very friendly and helpful. One woman gave me a recomendation for a really cool bar, it's called something August haha. Ask them and they'll know.

A nice hostel in a nice location. The bathrooms are really clean and the staff is super friendly and helpful. The dorm room was slightly smelly but otherwise great.

I booked for two days and stayed for two weeks, so that should say most of what I need to say. The Staff are excellent, well informed and super friendly and inclusive. The rooms and bathrooms are kept meticulously clean, and everything is taken care of to a very high standard. If you want to meet people, this is a great place. If you want to be able to sleep and have considerate and still fun people around you, this is the place. EastSeven fo' lyf.

Ended up staying 3 nights here! The people were really nice, everything was kept very clean, beds were comfortable! The kitchen was really nice and well stocked with supplies and utensils. All the people I met here were really great!

• 9th Mar 2015

Nice place and right near a metro stop. One guy was helpful when I checked in but the other guy I met had a go at me for not punching in the security code to get in, even though he jumped up to open the door for me when he saw me coming!!

Really Great staff (big thanks to Christian), nice looking hostel with all the facilities and only 2 stops on the tube/metro to Alexanderplatz which basically takes you anywhere. Very clean all around the hostel, the only thing I would say is our room smelt a bit like stale sweat/foot odour, I don't know if this is normal or a one off but needs addressing either way. Reception doubles up as a bar which sells coffee and a variety of good German beers. Great stay in a great hostel

• 5th Mar 2015
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Great place and very nice stuff.

This is the 3rd time I've stayed here. The location is excellent. Ladies, there is a hair dryer in the shared bathroom. The location is great with lots of breakfast places, cafes, bars and restaurants all around. Friendly staff. Cafe Sene at Senefelderplatz is highly recommended for a healthy quick breakfast and good coffee to start your day. The hostel itself serves only a small breakfast for a small price. The garden is nice.

We stayed in dorms and the beds are really comfortable, bathrooms are crazy clean, location is quite good and staff is nice. Nothing negative to say really, except elevator can be missed if you have lots of luggage.

An absolutely fantastic hostel. I have stayed in alot of hostel in my life and I would rate this as one of the best. A fantastic vibe, fantastic facilities, cool people to meet, great staff (especially steffi). What more could you want from a place!

Overall one of my favorite hostels in the world. An amazing place to meet cool people in a hostel with fantastic facilities. I can't wait to come back again some time soon. Thanks to all the team there! Especially Steffi who is one cool cat :)

Nicely located, close to a vibrant park (Mauerpark), excellent and cheap restaurants and Torstrasse (street with many bars) Probably in summer you can enjoy the nice patio. Private room was in 4th floor (no lift) but very quiet. I'd love to repeat with nicer weather.

It was my first time staying in a hostel and everything was great! Great price and value for money, staff were really friendly and helpful, location was perfect and easy to get to town from and the atmosphere in the hostel was lively- there were always things to do and people to hang out with. All-in-all a great experience with EastSeven Hostel and would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a hostel in Berlin.

• 27th Feb 2015

EastSeven Berlin Hostel was overall a good hostel. It's a great place to meet new people and fellow travelers. The bathrooms were some of the cleanest I've ever seen in the hostel. The rooms are typical of any hostel, and they give you a locker to store your bag. It's only a couple minutes walk to the U-bahn and then a few stops to Berlin Hauptbahnhof. I would stay here again. They make you wear a "security" wristband. But they never checked it as we walked in (and it was covered by my jacket)

• 26th Feb 2015

Helpful staff and great location!

EastSeven was the best hostel I ever stayed. Not a party hostel, but still you can meet nice people there since there is a nice kitchen and a common room. The happy hour is great. Rooms are good.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5