EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

The room we stayed in was cleaned to a very high standard, as were the bathrooms we used. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• 10th Apr 2014

Exceptionally clean and tidy. Location was good - 20 minutes walk and you're in the center of the city.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

Superb stay. Great city tour recommendation from the hostel. Helpful staff. There is kitchen access, the lounge and great internet access. The other traveler that stayed in this hotel was also friendly and nice and certainly added another value.

It was an amazing staying in Berlin. The hostel is very cool, comfortable and clean; the staff is very helpful. Thanks for all! I

• 2nd Apr 2014

Stayed with my daughter who was researching a history project on the stasi. will certainly be back - this was the best hostel I've seen outside NZ (I am English)

• 29th Mar 2014
  • Scotland

Staff was very friendly and helpful, overall a great experience

Friendly staff, not far to get to town, walking tour from hostel, nice kitchen and outdoor area, not too loud, clean bathrooms and room :)

• 25th Mar 2014
  • New Zealand

Excellent hostel. Staff are fabulous, breakfast is until 1pm, checkout is at 12pm, clean, and great facilities. What's not to love?

IThis is one of the best hostels I've stayed at through Europe. Close to supermarket, train station, nice area, the staff are really friendly and helpful. The beer is cheep. Really social place with big living room and well equipt kitchen with large dinning table. Met so many great people here, overall a really nice atmosphere and very clean :)

Amazing hostel in a great location. Steps from a ubahn station and also an easy walk to the city centre. The staff are all extremely nice and helpful. They make you feel welcome the moment you walk in. The rooms are a great size and kitchen and lounge have everything you need. It has a really good atmosphere and for the most part everyone is looking to meet and hang out with new friends. I would stay here every time income to berlin

I had a great time at EastSeven hostel, thank you so much for being great hosts, your hostel is set up perfectly for travellers to meet each other and trade stories, what travelling is all about!

The hostel is a bit off-centre, still it's located at less than 5 minutes from a subway station. Apart that, probably one of the best, if not the best, hostels we've been to so far. We booked a room for 4 people at a decent price with clean, private bathroom. People were both nice and helpful and the breakfast was a great price-over-value. The shared garden should be great during sumer time !

The 8-bed room I stayed in was massive. Everything is very comfortable and very clean.

Staff were incredibly friendly, everything perfect! I won a free shot on the spinning wheel!

nice place in berlin. room is big and comfortable. a few minutes to a U bahn station.

I loved eevry minute of my stay at EastSeven, except for checking out... I did not want to leave! All of the staff were incredibly helpful and friendly and I met some lovely friends in the 8 person dorm. My expectations were exceeded and I will definitely be back next time I am in Berlin.

• 12th Mar 2014

Not enough characters to say how wonderful this place was. Felt welcomed by amazing staff, were in close proximity to everything we needed, best atmosphere I've ever experienced (everyone was hanging out and talking all the time), clean and nice rooms, good breakfast (can look past it not being free). Overall just had an outstanding experience here and would recommend to anyone. Will be going back for sure.

Very pleased with this hostel. Best I've been at so far. Really central area, with lots and lots of cafés, bars and clubs to go to. Staff was always helpful: caro, sebastian, roman, thx!! They always knew where to go, whether it was day or night ;-) Nice happy hour, and really easy to meet people as a solo traveller. Clean hostel. Good, good price. I would stay here over and over again, really loved the atmosphere!

This was a fantastic hostel, one of the best I've ever stayed at! The staff were incredibly helpful and the hostel itself has a wonderful vibe. It was really easy to make friends, and easy to get places. Definitely a wonderful experience and everything I was looking for on my travels!

Really enjoyed this hostel great location and facility would return for sure!

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6