EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

Great hostel, staff were both helpful & friendly

• 23rd Aug 2015

Very good bar my 3rd night - I didn't sleep at the hostel that night and when I had returned the following day, my bed and my possessions had been cleared (and safely put into a bag behind reception), fresh bedding had been laid out and the bed taken by somebody else despite me having one more night in my stay. Credit should be given insofar as my possessions were safe but this is not something that I have experienced before and it was quite an inconvenience. Bar this, would recommend

• 22nd Aug 2015

I liked that the hostel was clean and peaceful.

I had a fantastic stay. I felt very welcome and I new the staff were doing whatever they could to make my stay comfortable. The facilities were always clean and the outdoor area was a great bonus.

• 20th Aug 2015

Everyone was warm and friendly and incredibly helpful!

I though this hostel had everything one could ask for: a good location, with extremely friendly staff (I stayed a few different times and all staff were wonderful), and a good set-up for meeting people/getting to know Berlin. I also recommend the free walking tour. A great experience overall.

Best hostel I've stayed at. Large rooms, clean bathrooms And the coffee in the was fantastic

Nice hostel, but being a solo traveler it was a bit discouraging to see so many families with babies making it hard for me to find people my age to hangout with. Nice kitchen and outdoor garden, they do the laundry for you which is annoying especially when I asked when my clothes would be done and they rudely told me it was not a priority and could take all day. If it is not a priority we should do it ourselves. Breakfast is not worth the 3$ either, better to make your own. But cute location!

Hi, I am very sorry about your unhappiness. We have sometimes families, but they are never the majority. To get in contact with people we have for example our "cook for your bed" programme or you can join the walking tours or pub crawls from the hostel. Laundry you can do with us or go to the laundry shop close by - why is it a problem? Breakfast is a can not a must. You can check before buying and we don´t earn any money on it - why is it a problem? Cheers, Joerg (manager)

The staff were very welcoming and the hostel was clean and tidy. Our room was practical and comfortable. A fan was provided which was very useful as it gets hot in the evenings! We were very pleased with the quality of the room and the standard of the hostel.

• 12th Aug 2015
  • Scotland

One of the best hostels I've ever stayed in!

One of my favorite hostels out of the twenty or so I have experienced. They take cleanliness incredibly seriously and that is certainly reflected by how often both the bathrooms and the kitchen are cleaned. The rooms are quite spacious, even ones with as many as eight beds and there are plenty of bathrooms which have separate divisions for the toilet and shower areas meaning three people can use them at a time. The location is also very good with a Lidl and metro station nearby.

A little hostel with such a nice staff! I really enjoyed my stay in Eastseven, thanks to the people I met in its cool and casual atmosphere. The garden is a real asset especially during a hot summer like this year. They give a lot of opportunities to visit Berlin, with their free guided tour or their pub crawl, which is really enjoyable! Keep going, Eastseven :)

Very boring Hostel. Out of the way a little bit. Hard to meet people. The staff made a mistake, I had booked one room for two days. They gave me two rooms for one day each and then made me check out at the requisite time. We checked in to the other room immediately. But it felt like a favour. I would not stay here again or recommend anyone my age to.

I have stayed at this hostel more times than any other in my time travelling. I have been travelling on and off with friends for around 10 years now. I have never been compelled to write a review but my friends and I agree that this is the best hostel we have ever stayed in. Excellent security, a nice location, the staff are incredible, the atmosphere is a pleasant one for both the social and quieter traveller. It's always so clean! The value for money comes from the quality of service.

• 29th Jul 2015

As the 100% rating suggests I really had no complaints about my stay. Very hip neighborhood, super friendly staff, and chill yet social atmosphere.

Cool relaxing place, friendly helpful staff. Got a free room upgrade so can't complain.

This was (by far) the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The facilities, location and atmosphere were unparalleled. I highly recommend for ANY travellers. It is extremely evident that this hostel is run by travellers as they seem to have thought of everything (including group suppers and BBQs, free walking tours, a fully functioning kitchen and even a book-swap system). The staff were extremely helpful with any questions they were asked.

Quite simply one of the best hostels ive stayed in

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! Staff, you guys rock. So helpful, you answered all my questions. Chilled out atmosphere easy to meet people, my first night there I met some strangers, chatted, went out and made friends, perfect! My only issue was that some cheeky traveller in my room must have taken 2 security lockers so I didn't have one - no real issue as I was allowed to store my valuable stuff in a safe in a room behind the front desk which was nice of them. Cheers EastSeven

One of my favourites. It's friendly and sociable without being a party. It's incredibly clean, as clean as a top end hotel. It has all the facilities you need-lockers, kitchen even has a hand blender, bedside lamps etc. The area isn't interesting but there's cafes/bars, Lidl and the underground minutes away. The underground is less than 5 mins to the city centre so still good location. Felt total secure despite room doors not always getting locked. Beds are as good as you'll get in a hostel

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6