9.3
Superb 4,571 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 4,571 Total Reviews
EastSeven Berlin Hostel Located at Schwedter Str. 7, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10119 Schwedter Str. 7
93% 4571
52.5335059 13.4106159
    Rooms available

18th Sep 2016

Excellent! Clean, spacious, very friendly staff! Great location, easy access to metro, buses...

17th Sep 2016
6.0

We didn't experience the super friendly atmosphere mentioned in all the reviews we read starting with 1) a very formal approach of the stuff during check 2) lack of helpfulness to solve our small problems (e.g. they wouldn't help you open the door bc you MUST learn the door code yourself) 3) Internet is very weak in some spots (e.g. lounge area) 3) Bedclothes are not on (except for sheets) 4) few bathrooms per room 6) extra charge for towels. Some stuff members are friendly, but not all.

Sorry you feel your stay was not what you expected - we only sell what we promise, nothing else. And we tell you what we sell before you book, so it's your choice and obviously you would have preferred a Hotel, not a Hostel. We are very good at what we do because we like our job - we are friendly and professional - literally thousands of happy customers are proof and we constantly strife to become even better. Yes, wifi was week in 1 part of the hostel over the weekend - the router was damaged and we installed a new one. All terminals and wifi in the rest of the house were working - as we told you. Please book ensuite next time if you feel 7 people per bath are 6 too many. And yes, we charge 1€ (per stay) for a towel - because not everyone needs one and why should they pay more for their room because if we incl. towels in the price, it would be higher. Why pay for something you do not need - fair in our opinion. Sorry you find not all staff members friendly enough - they usually are, but we are all humans. We do not find all our guests perfect either ;-)

• England, Male, 41+
17th Sep 2016

Excellent. Clean and well-cared for. Friendly staff. Internet access great. Information about local facilities. Easy to get to from the Metro - just 5 mins or less walk away.

• Romania, Male, 31-40
16th Sep 2016

a great place, very nice atmosphere, close to city center, very nice staff

• Canada, Female, 18-24
15th Sep 2016
6.6

As a solo female traveller it was not a warm atmosphere. There was no hostel bar, just the front desk. It was almost entirely men; I was there for a week and saw 5 other women other than staff. I asked for recommendations from staff for a morning tour and the woman at the desk was dumbfounded, had no idea. The room doors do not lock automatically so they were never actually locked. The beds are not assigned, so I had 2 people try to take my bed during my stay. Overall mediocre hostel.

• rmarly812821
  • USA, Female, 31-40
12th Sep 2016

This is actually one of my favorite hostels that I have stayed at! They were organized with the check in/check out process. I was clean and it was quiet. The outdoor area was nice. I would recommend this to a friend!

7th Sep 2016

This was the absolute best hostel I've stayed at. Everything was extremely clean. The staff was AMAZING. The atmosphere was fun and inviting. Whenever I come back to Berlin, I will definitely stay at Eastseven!

• England, All Female Group, 18-24
6th Sep 2016

We stayed in an 8 bed mixed dorm and had a really positive experience! It was our first ever stay in a hostel but the staff were so welcoming and friendly that we felt really safe and at ease quickly. Super clean. Good breakfast- unlimited coffee. Good value for money. Quiet location but still only a walk from the city centre. The walking tour run from the hostel was amazing!!

• Australia, Female, 25-30
6th Sep 2016

Fantastic hostel to stay in. The staff were very friendly and helpful. Location wise it is about a 2 minute walk to the metro. The place was also extremely clean and the beds I found super comfortable.

• USA, Female, 25-30
3rd Sep 2016

Wonderful stay! The staff is very friendly and helpful. Most importantly (to me) was clean bathrooms and sheets. My only complaint was the size of the shower; it was tiny!! Definitely the smallest shower I have had at any hostel (or anywhere, really). Being a girl, it made it into a gymnastic event trying to shave my legs :) But otherwise, a perfect stay!!