EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

Seriously a fantastic hostel. Pub crawl everyday if you are keen on heading out, they have recommendations on what to do everyday, everyone including the stafg were incredibly friendly, huge kitchen and awesome common room. The only downside i guess is the constant changing of door codes an internet codes.

This is a lovely, clean and well run hostel.Brilliant location,helpful and friendly staff and vey comfortable and clean dorm rooms.I would definitely return here on my next visit to Berlin.

Great hostel. Very large, spacious rooms, good kitchen and common area.

Overall everything was good except for the breakfast. There are plenty of places nearby where you can get a breakfast.

Hi Senan, indeed, our optional breakfast is simple but also cheap and you get free coffee/tea refill. For those looking for a more abundant breakfast there are cafes on the road where you get a discount with our wristband. Please ask us next time so we can help you out. Best wishes

This hostel has great location in the beautiful neighborhood of Prenzlauer Berg. It is the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in, with friendly staff. They give you a bracelet that gives you access to discounts in very tasty nearby cafes.

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Costa Rica

pura vida Ariana! I am glad you liked it. we like it clean as well. See you hopefully another time

The finest hostel I have ever stayed at! Period.

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Brilliant hostel, lovely staff, very clean, nice and quiet at night but plenty of opportunity to meet new people to explore the city with. Alexander Platz walkable but only 2 stops away on the U-Bahn which is only round the corner. Would definitely stay here again :)

Great location in a relatively quiet but central area with plenty of excellent restaurants nearby, very clean and well-maintained, with helpful and friendly staff.

• 25th Oct 2014

Had a fantastic stay here, the location is perfect for exploring Berlin and a very friendly atmosphere from staff and other guests.

• 22nd Oct 2014

cleanest hostel i've ever been to, staff are super friendly and location is only 10 mins from everything

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Syria

Great location, very clean, very comfortable!! Good facilities with a really decent lounge and kitchen where it's easy to meet other guests. The staff are really friendly and there are tours/suggestions for things to do every day. I recommend the Brewers Walking Tour. All in all, great!!

The staff are super nice

so are our guests. see you hopefully another time

By far the best hostel I stayed in on my month abroad, especially as a female travelling alone. Will definitely encourage my friends who end up in Berlin to stay here as well. Cannot go wrong booking here.

A bit out of the way from the main areas, but only a few short steps from the trains, so very easy to get back and forth. Lounge area is a great place to meet people, and nice kitchen area to cook. Breakfast was cheap and filing, I'd definitely stay again!

This is a great hostel! Unfortunately I was only there for a couple of days, but I know that I will stay there next time I'm in Berlin:) it's probably the best hostel I've been in so far. I didn't connect that well with the staff, but I didn't really have time. They were very helpful if I needed something:)

Hello Amelie. Next time, come to the reception during happy hour - we will be there for you :)

Thanks to the staff for all your help. Congrats for the cleanliness of the hostel and everything in general. I had a great time in Berlin! Hostel 100% to recommend!

very cool place, so close to the underground and in a very nice quarter; the staff is super great , the will help you for whatever you will need and they always have some tips if don't know where to go/what to do (p.s. thanks for tip about the flea market, we really had fun there ;)) . The hostel is well clean and the room we had (double) comfortable and nice.

Great hostel! We stayed in a double bed-private which was very clean and comfortable! We originally had issues with the wifi but we got it figured out (and it wasn't the hostel's fault). Easy to get to from the train station and easy to get to with the s-bahn and u-bhan! We bought an ABC day pass for the S/U-bahn & busses for 7.20 euro - which I highly recommend doing! Clean bathrooms, friendly staff, no complaints!

• 10th Oct 2014

one of the best hostels i've been to

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Perfect location just a block away from the subway and 2 stations from Alexanderplatz in the city center. Some nice dinning options close too. Very clean and confortable rooms. Loved it.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6