EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

Hostel was extremely well kept had awesome facilities and huge rooms! I really enjoyed my stay here they always has lots going on. Berlin in huge and they made it easy to see the city and everything it has to offer with all their recommended activities.

Good, comfortable stay. The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful, and the bathrooms incredibly clean. Had a great stay here, would recommend.

I loved this place! I only booked one night in advance because I thought I'd check out Berlin to see if there was someplace I'd rather stay for the other 3 nights I was there, and regretfully when I got there and realized I'd found the best hostel in Berlin, they were all booked up, so I had to go to another place :( The staff are super friendly and helpful, it's in a great neighborhood with lots of choices for veggie food and a health food store a block away. Also a sauna place down the street.

Very good hostel. Mitte is a bit quieter than perhaps more backpacker friendly Kreuzberg, but very nice area and nice staff. Great lounge/kitchen/garden, small and cozy, great for meeting people. OK wifi. Great rooms, perfect lockers. They're lonely planet recommended and I think there's a couple euro premium that reflects that but I didn't mind paying the price!

This was my first hostel experience and I couldn't be happier. Our room was simple (a plus in my book) and very clean. The staff was warm and welcoming, always ready to help. The atmosphere was also good- lots of folks who like to have a good time, but not out of control. The location was within walking distance from several points of interest: Alexanderplaatz and the Berlin Dome. I will absolutly stay here again if I return to Berlin! Thanks EastSeven!!

• 23rd Jun 2015

I really enjoyed this hostel and it was one of the best I have stayed at. I travelled on my own and met lots of other solo travellers. There is a pub crawl at night which leaves from the hostel which I went on with some people from my room and we had an amazing time and met loads of fun people. The lockers in the room are good and the showers are also good. There is also a walking tour which leaves from the hostel and is definitely worthwhile.

Great hostel that is very clen and with great facilities. The vibe is great and I met some great people here.

Stayed here 3 nights last week. Great hostel! The kitchen and back patio are nice and the bathrooms were always clean. Staff was super helpful with recommendations and the free walking tour was very informative. The Lemongrass restaurant down the street was bomb and only about €7 for a big meal. Hostel is about 25 minutes from the museum island area with some of the bigger sights.

cleaner than any hotel I have stayed in Keep it up.

• 21st Jun 2015

Such a wonderful hostel. It's seconds away from one of the underground lines which made it incredibly easy to move around the city. There's a handful of pretty cheap and tasty food selections up and down the street as well. The staff is extremely accommodating and the facilities are immaculate. Clean, very private bathrooms and a great kitchen. It's not a party hostel but it's still very social. Take the free walking tour with Alexander too, you won't regret it! Highly recommended.

The hostel was fantastic. The only thing that brought it down was having to pay for our own breakfast when we are already laying quite a lot for the hostel. The location was alright, still had quite a long walk to get to the attractions. Apart from that we thoroughly enjoyed this hostel - very clean, big rooms and lovely, helpful staff.

• 19th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Everything is perfect!! Super friendly staffs!!

Nick at the reception was fantastic, super helpful and friendly! Everything was clean. The location was a bit outside of the center, but the metro was quite close so it as really easy to get where you wanted to go.

Very clean. Appreciated the big windows we could open to let in fresh air. Lockers were in the hallway so few people were rummaging through their things in the room (quieter). Convenient and easy to get to. Beds were comfortable. Would definitely stay again.

The staff were amazing!!!!

Amazing atmosphere, immediately feel right at home, staff are super helpful. Fully equipped kitchen. In a cool area right along the street from a metro station. Would definitely go back.

• 11th Jun 2015
  • Scotland

Only issue I would have is the comfort of the beds, however the bathroom facilities were very nice. Overall I enjoyed my stay, perhaps next time the staff could be a little less sarcastic!

Hi, please let us know what we can do better with our beds? Softer or harder? Many greetings Joerg (manager)

First of all this place has no real ensuite dorms. The ones they advertise as ensuite are in an isolated part of the floor with bathrooms just across the corridor. So other people can still use them but usually they don't. Beware that this is not a party hostel. There is a cozy lounge and a beautiful garden where you can kick back with a beer and have a nice chat with people. Staff was friendly and helpful. Close to the metro station but not to many places. We had to take a taxi late at night.

Great Hostel, really recommend it to fellow travellers, one of the best hostels I've stayed at (this is my fourth OS trip). Location was really good, quieter part of town right next to a subway but had great restaurants etc nearby off the tourist streets, also very close to mosaic park where there is a great flea market. Cheap, great atmosphere and cheap happy hour and the alternative pub crawl is cool.

Easily the nicest hostel I have ever been to. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and there was a nice atmpsphere. Drinks during happy hour went for €1.50 if I'm not mistaken, and there was also a nice hammock outside.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6