EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

The staff are super nice

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Hong Kong

This is a great hostel! Unfortunately I was only there for a couple of days, but I know that I will stay there next time I'm in Berlin:) it's probably the best hostel I've been in so far. I didn't connect that well with the staff, but I didn't really have time. They were very helpful if I needed something:)

Thanks to the staff for all your help. Congrats for the cleanliness of the hostel and everything in general. I had a great time in Berlin! Hostel 100% to recommend!

very cool place, so close to the underground and in a very nice quarter; the staff is super great , the will help you for whatever you will need and they always have some tips if don't know where to go/what to do (p.s. thanks for tip about the flea market, we really had fun there ;)) . The hostel is well clean and the room we had (double) comfortable and nice.

Great hostel! We stayed in a double bed-private which was very clean and comfortable! We originally had issues with the wifi but we got it figured out (and it wasn't the hostel's fault). Easy to get to from the train station and easy to get to with the s-bahn and u-bhan! We bought an ABC day pass for the S/U-bahn & busses for 7.20 euro - which I highly recommend doing! Clean bathrooms, friendly staff, no complaints!

• 10th Oct 2014

one of the best hostels i've been to

• 7th Oct 2014
  • Israel

Perfect location just a block away from the subway and 2 stations from Alexanderplatz in the city center. Some nice dinning options close too. Very clean and confortable rooms. Loved it.

The East Seven is one of the best hostels I have stayed at. Loved the pub crawl and walking tours that they help advertise while the hostel itself was in a decent location, very clean, lovely lounge, nice garden and was small enough that you could easily meet people. This is a proper hostel rather than a budget hotel pretending it is something that it is not. The lady on the front desk was very kind and sweet as well. Top marks guys what a place (even if I was useless at spin the wheel!)

The staff were really friendly and welcoming and helped us with any questions we had. They even told us about a great market that was on. The location was fantastic, a 10-15 minute walk to Alexander Platz and really close to heaps of great restaurants. The showers were great and always clean. We were really happy. We'd definitely come back!

We had a nice stay. A few things to keep in mind: its possible you are at the fourth flour and this means quite some stairways. You get a bracelet which you cannot take of during your stay, if you'r having a fancy party you might consider another hostel. You can park your car outsite, its 1 euro an hour and in the weekens up from friday 12 (midnight) til monday morning nine its for free. Personally i didn't like the fact that the toilet is open on top, so everybody in the bathroom can hear you.

Hi, thank you for your rating. I agree with some of your points, eg for hardcore party we are definitely not the right hoste. The wristband you have to carry with you but not on your wrist. Since we have that system security rating is 10% better ... Everywhere we can we write notes that there is no elevator ... technically it is impossible to build one. What else can we do? For the car we offer a cheaper ticket for 5 € / 24h - just ask at reception. Have a nice trip, Joerg (manager)

This was my first hostel experience ever and EastSeven set the bar very high. I came to a country that I had never been to and was welcomed very warmly. The staff were local Berliners and spoke German when I wanted to and English when I needed. The location was in an awesome part of town that felt a lot like Brooklyn. A very neighborhood feel with great restaurants and bars. The free walking tour was amazing! There was a sense of community which made it easy to make friends!

This is my 4th time at EastSeven, and I wouldn't really consider anywhere else. It's one the best hostels I've been to in Europe. The staff are helpful and always accommodating - Big ups to Christian, real good to see you again! Since the last time I've come there have been many improvements. And I highly recommend the alternative pub crawl! Thanks again guys!

Very clean hostel and awesome staff. Try the alternative Pub crawl!

Great place to stay! Staff are super helpful and friendly. Good beds, facilities are also fine. Thanks so much!

Staff were incredibly accommodating and checked me into a downstairs room as I'd just finished the marathon and couldn't do stairs that easily. Facilities and location were spot on, with plenty happening day to day. Would Recommend.

Great place! Clean facilities, friendly staff and good price

Decent place. Lockers in hallway was nice but the hallways are small. Good security.

A well run hostel. The rooms were nice. In a very nice area. Good for socialising.

Really liked staying here! The staff were all awesome (especially Christian who stayed after his shift so we could get another beer). The lounge area is perfect place to meet people since it doesn't close ever. Room was nice and bathrooms so clean. Bar crawl could have been better - we got refund after sitting at first bar for over hour and a half without our "free drink" (not what we expected based on what we heard). Still had a great time. Conveniently close to metro and easy to get around.

I have been backpacking for 7 months now, and this was easily the best stay of my trip. The staff was amazing - very knowledgeable, and very much contributors to the great environment. The location in Prenzlauer puts you in walking distance to a great number of bars, cafes, and restaurants. The facilities include by far the best kitchen I've ever seen in a hostel if you want to cook, and a cozy living room where (with the bar up front) made for one of the most social hostel I've been to yet.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6