EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

Excellent hostel. Great location , right next to train station, lots of lovely local cafés and restursnts around. Hostel was very very clean and staff friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend

• 19th Apr 2015

Thanks for a great stay in Berlin :) loved staying at East Seven and would gladly recommend it as THE hostel to stay at in Berlin. Staff all very friendly and helpful - thank you :)

Staff were really helpful, I lost some important stuff and they were very helpful in tracking them down. Lovely hostel, excellent location, will definitely be visiting again!

Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Clean rooms and facilities, safe rooms and general location and really good environment to meet people. Mainly the staff were super friendly and helpful! Thank you so much guys 👍

• 14th Apr 2015

Loved this hostel! Clean and in a great neighborhood. Did the pub crawl and met a lot of friends which I hung out with the rest of the trip. It was great!

Well run good friendly staff

Absolutely brilliant hostel, really easy to get to on the metro and it has comfy beds and an excellent common room and kitchen. On the first night got together with a great group of other solo travellers/couples, very easy to make pals. Walking tour (free) that left from the hostel was really good, as was the pub crawl. Would definitely stay again

East Seven is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The staff were very friendly, helpful and welcoming. The facilities are super clean, and the common areas (kitchen, lounge, garden) had a great atmosphere. It was easy to meet people, and the hostel had pub crawls and walking tours every day. Location is good - close to a U station, and a short walk to cafes, bars, grocery store and Mauerpark. Highly recommend and would stay again!

One crew member of their staff is not polite, it is very rude in fact. It was one of the guys of the morning that attend me on my second day there. He had a face like he was not enjoying working there, very very bad attitude.

This hostel was one of the best places I've stayed. The common area is setup with a sound system where whoever is in it can pick the music and it is really easy to meet people. We cooked dinner for the hostel one night and got reimbursed for food and for one free nights stay. It was definitely the nicest, most well equipped kitchen we've seen in a hostel. Everything is really clean and the showers get extremely hot. Worth every penny!

• 9th Apr 2015

...and it was delicious, thank you!

I liked this place. Security is airtight... Almost to a fault. The need for a new passcode every day ensures no weirdos, but is also kinda intense. Not to mention the wristband... Now THATS overkill. Great tours though. Biggest no-no? No elevators. After a 8 hour walk through one of the biggest cities in Europe, no elevator pretty much sucks. Mind you, this was our seventh country, so we were beat. Once again, take advantage of the tours. Jan and Stefan are amazing!!! ^_^

hey, yes, we know abou the elevevator situation. But our hostel is in an old building Simply drop us a line next time that you would prefer to stay at a lower level - we can easily arrange that.

The EastSeven Hostel in Prenzlaurberg, Berlin is an Exellent place With helpfull and joking Staff. It has a nice Garden to enjoy too and only 3 minutes walk from U-bahn (Senefelder Platz)

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Denmark

Great location, friendly staff, clean facilities. I enjoyed my stay here quite a bit, breakfast was cheap but a only small selection was offered. Lost my computer charger and they returned it to me promptly, very helpful staff. Highly recommend.

Best hostel ever! Really nice staff and facilities! Really good location!

• 26th Mar 2015
  • Spain

Great staff!

Fantastic. Super clean. Very organized. Basically the ideal hostel.

• 23rd Mar 2015

Fantastic stay at EastSeven. The staff are warm, welcoming and relaxed which helps to create the laid-back, young vibe of the hostel. The location in the former East is fantastic: a 5 minute walk to the nearest U-Bahn station and a slightly longer stroll to Hackescher Markt. There are several incredibly cheap restaurants on both Schönhauser Allee and Kastanienallee. By far the best hostel I have stayed in Berlin.

• 23rd Mar 2015

I was traveling with my sister. We stayed in the eight-bed, mixed room. We really enjoyed our stay at the EastSeven Hostel. The staff is very friendly, the rooms and bathroom were very clean and it is in a good location. We liked the neighborhood of Prenzlauer Berg a lot. I thought that it was one of the prettier neighborhoods in Berlin. The hostel is close to the subway and around a fifteen minute walk to the city center. The hostel provided helpful maps and other information.

• 22nd Mar 2015

I can't think of anything that we didn't like about EastSeven. Our room was clean and tidy with comfortable beds. The bathrooms were clean and modern with hot water available at all times in the showers. The location of the hostel was perfect - in a quiet residential area of the city with lots of great bars, restaurants and shops nearby but only a 2 minute walk from the nearest U-Bahn station, meaning that it was easy to travel into the city centre. Great hostel with friendly, helpful staff!

• 21st Mar 2015

Great hostel. Super clean, comfy beds, nice lounge area with a really relaxed vibe and cool people. I was a solo traveler this trip and made a bunch of new friends here. Take the free walking tour and 10€ pub crawl that leave from the hostel! And if you have time, do another tour with Alternative Berlin. The staff here were really excellent too. Very friendly and helpful. One woman gave me a recomendation for a really cool bar, it's called something August haha. Ask them and they'll know.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5