EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Superb 4857 Total Reviews
Superb 4857 Total Reviews

• Hungary, Male, 31-40
22nd Mar 2017

Excellent hostel, great facilities. I took the free city tour organized by the hostel, and it was amazing!! The hostel also promotes community cookings so we had a community dinner, which was awsome. Great location too!!!

• SPEdwards98
  • England, Male, 18-24
20th Mar 2017

After staying with this hostel for 3 nights, I was left in no doubt this is by FAR the BEST hostel in all of Berlin. I cannot recommend it highly enough, and it's really got something to suit everyone. Staff and fellow guests were super friendly and I had a ball. I can't wait to visit again, and have already begun recommending to friends. 10/10

• England, Female, 18-24
20th Mar 2017

Helpful staff, well-supplied kitchen, really social and relaxed atmosphere - would definitely come back!

• lucyrwhite
  • England, Female, 18-24
18th Mar 2017

Lovely, helpful staff, great atmosphere, communal dinners which are a great idea! Loved my stay

• Scotland, Couple, 18-24
16th Mar 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed in a private double room here and it was absolutely amazing! Big rooms, hot showers and the kitchen is great too! All the staff were so kind and helpful, really appreciated everything they did for us. Couldn't flaw a thing! We will definitly be back! :D

15th Mar 2017

It's my second time staying here. A really good hostel and highly recommend it for a good social atmosphere!

• USA, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

Couldn't have had a better time at East Seven! Highly reccomended, the staff are all so friendly and the hostel culture really cultivated a space for guests to bond--they really made my stay in Berlin worth it.

• Australia, Female, 18-24
12th Mar 2017

Amazing hostel and one of my favourites! Lots of solo travellers and very easy to meet others. The lounge is very social and they have a dinner most nights! Bathrooms were clean and bed was comfy. Would definitely go back in a heartbeat!

• India, Male, 25-30
12th Mar 2017

Excellent... Try the tours offered... Worth it!!!

6th Mar 2017

Greatest hostel I've been to so far in my travels throughout Europe. Staff is awesome, 3€ breakfast is simple but worth it. Happy hour is a great deal. Common area and kitchen are always full of people wanting to meet (and I was there during the week). The supper club is the best part IMO: The hostel gave me a discounted stay one night for cooking a meal for 20-30 guests- they paid for the grocery shopping too and the rest of the guests ate for free! Great location, and I rented a bike too :)