EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

Really liked staying here! The staff were all awesome (especially Christian who stayed after his shift so we could get another beer). The lounge area is perfect place to meet people since it doesn't close ever. Room was nice and bathrooms so clean. Bar crawl could have been better - we got refund after sitting at first bar for over hour and a half without our "free drink" (not what we expected based on what we heard). Still had a great time. Conveniently close to metro and easy to get around.

Nice hostel. Not a party hostel but still semi-social. Employees are nice but don't go out of their way to make it cozy or super social. Cheap beers for happy hour.

Great hostel- good atmosphere and very helpful staff. Bed was comfy and bathrooms (even though communal) were very clean! Wifi was good and they had happy hour where beers were only €1.50! easy to get to the main sites by u bahn. And the walking tour and pub brawl that comes to the hostel are recommendable too. Had a great time here and will be back!

Great times in East 7 Hostel. Really Nice, Clean, and Helpful Staff, always reactive and ready for any questions or advice. Awesome kitchen and Garden. One of the Best Hostel in Berlin for sure ! :)

• 17th Sep 2014

This was a really wonderful hostel. Very clean and in a good location - just a block away from the metro. Only complaint is one of male cleaning staff abruptly entered the ladies room (where there is a shower and toilet combined) without knocking. He knew a guest was in the bathroom (me) because as he entered I closed the door to the toilet room. When I opened it, he leaned over to look at me and I was relieved I was fully dressed and not just getting out of the shower.

Great hostel! Just a few minutes' walk from the nearest U-bahn, and also minutes away walking from many bars, restaurants, shops, etc. The bathrooms are cleaned twice a day, and as such, it was one of the cleanest hostels I've ever stayed at. The staff are very helpful with city recommendations, with plenty of maps/books/resources. If you're around on a weekend, do the pub crawl - that was the best!

5minute walk from great pubs and really close to the underground. Staff are super helpful and the hostel is always clean with great facilities.

Good location and right near the metro (train) station. They had events you could book every night. The 'alternative' pub crawl was really good. The rooms were spotless, the staff were super friendly and helpful. Showers and bathrooms were great and always clean. Lockers outside the room so you don't have a room filled with bags. 8 share bed room was large and lots of windows. WIFI worked throughout the building and had strong signal. The free breakfast was very helpful

It was everything perfect! The room the staff, the location. I have been in a lot of hostel trough Europe and east seven was the best far away! Thanks for hosting me!

• 9th Sep 2014

Very nice hostel with friendly staff and clean rooms (two bedroom almost hotel comfort with few people who use the shared bathroom). The location was not perfect as we preferred Friedrichshain/Kreuzberg. It is also a pity that you cannot go into the garden after 10 pm (but there is a smokers room).

The staff was great!

Hostel was clean, located a block from a U-Bahn station and staff had excellent directions for what to do in Berlin. This is great, don't do this, this is overpriced, this is good but distant and here's something just as good nearby -- exactly what you'd want first time in a city. Loved the vibe with everyone staying here, and a group of us went out on a bike ride the next day. Good, down-to-earth folks when I stayed from South Dakota and Washington DC to Ireland, Austria and Estonia. Loved i

• 3rd Sep 2014

Great place but one of the male members of staff were very rude and unhelpful which made me feel uneasy about going to the desk with any queries.

Perfect !

• 1st Sep 2014

The hostel was in an excellent location with good transport links. Staff were friendly and helpful throughout our stay.

• 31st Aug 2014

An impressively friendly and inclusive ambiance which was set by the staff and picked up by the guests. Also impressed with the cleanliness if the shared bathroom and well equipped and ordered kitchen. Loved the outside garden space too, and the free internet use.

Great hostel, great staff who were all very helpful and accommodating. The hostel itself was great, cool vibe and very clean! The location was brilliant, close to great bars and cafes and not too far from all the main attractions. Met some great fellow travelers as well. Stayed here for a week and loved it, will definitely be back if I'm ever in Berlin again!

There's a reason why this hostel is rated so high. It's fantastic, the rooms are large, good wifi and outlets. Staff are really helpful and its all very laid back. It's one of the best hostels I've stayed in throughout the world and would highly recommend. *Make sure you visit the little Chinese restaurant nearby, the food is so good at 5 euros with big portions plus he sells beers for 1 euro!!!

Good place to stay in Berlin. At two stops by metro from Alexanderplatz and sorrounded by bars and restaurants. The staff is nice and helped a lot in all our needs. Little kitchen for all the people hosted there but enough. For sure we will come back in our next visit to Berlin.

I couldn't have asked for a better hostel. It was extremely clean, welcoming and had a great atmosphere in the social areas. I was travelling alone, however I always had someone to share dinner with whether eating in or out. The area around the hotel is very nice with lots of restuarants and supermarkets. I would recommend to anyone who wants to stay in a friendly hostel where people sit around enjoying happy hour beer with like minded people. I will be back!

• 19th Aug 2014