9.3
Superb 4,345 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 4,345 Total Reviews
EastSeven Berlin Hostel Located at Schwedter Str. 7, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10119 Schwedter Str. 7
93% 4345
52.5335059 13.4106159
    Rooms available

16th May 2016

Really liked the hostel. Specially the kitchen and the backyard. :)

16th May 2016

Friendly staff, great place to stay would recommend if you are in berlin

• USA, Female, 18-24
14th May 2016

One of the best hostels I have ever stayed in. The airline lost my bag on the way there and the EastSeven Hostel staff did everything possible to help me out. I probably would not have gotten it back without them.

you are welcome :)

• CA_gypsy
  • USA, Couple, 31-40
13th May 2016

My husband and I stayed for only one night in a private room but that was enough to see how great this little hostel is. I can't say enough about the garden and the amazing kitchen! The hostel is in a great location near markets and a beer garden!

• England, Female, 18-24
3rd May 2016

It was my first time staying at a hostel so I was a little nervous, but you couldn't ask for a better place to stay when visiting Berlin. All the staff were extremely helpful and friendly, Roman especially went of his way to make our experience comfortable. The location is perfect, not far from the city centre, and you can also enjoy living like the locals by going to some fantastic restaurants on the same street. We were so impressed with the cleanliness and slept really well every night!

hey there. I let Roman know, he will be happy to hear that. And don't forget: cleanliness is next to godliness. safe travels nik

3rd May 2016

Great hostel. They are a perfect mix of a chill/party hostel. I stayed in a 4 bed dorm and literally had a queen sized bed (although it was the only one in the room). Was unreal. Would definitely recommend.

glad you like it. we do everything so our guests can relax and enjoy themselves. see you hopefully again. i will reserve the queen size for you!

• Canada, Couple, 18-24
1st May 2016

East Seven is "not a party hostel" — but that definitely doesn't mean you won't have fun. This is one of the best hostels I've ever stayed at. The facilities are lovely and clean (but not shiny and new), but the main attraction is the staff and the atmosphere. The staff (shout out to Roman) were always willing to help, and genuinely put guests first. From the moment we walked in we felt welcome in Berlin. The backyard patio area & €1.5 happy hour beers certainly help as well.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

Very convenient location! Extremely clean and the showers have excellent water pressure as well. Good vibe in there with a nice yard to hang out in and well stocked kitchen with supplies. And can I say again how clean it was!!

• China, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

The staffs are really nice and helpful, and the location is great too! room is clean and quiet, bike rental fee and breakfast is cheaper than average.

27th Apr 2016

Great hostel and I especially thought the staff was super helpful and nice. For example, I was flying out w/ United and the gentleman working informed me of the Lufthansa strike and quickly checked to see if my United flight was affected (it wasn't). Just really nice above and beyond work. I loved how clean the hostel was! It was very nice having the subway just around the corner.