EastSeven Berlin Hostel

Superb 4903 Total Reviews
9.5
Superb 4903 Total Reviews

22nd Apr 2017

Very good value overall. Conveniently located near the metro station. Easy access to all the sites. Nice and quiet at night. Can't complain

• kolaghins585
  • USA, Male, 25-30
18th Apr 2017

Ran into some of the best people in Berlin, at least partially thanks to this hostel. I did not really interact with the staff much, but they seemed friendly. Location was alright, took a lot of long walks. There is public transport near by though. The clubs that we went to were a little lacking, so I would recommend organizing club trips yourself if you're into that scene. Never the less, twas a great time, would stay again.

17th Apr 2017

Great hostel, clean and comfortable beds. It is also near to the subway station. The guys at the reception are kindly and willing to help you.

• balajola3766
  • USA, All Female Group, 25-30
11th Apr 2017

Throughout my adventure around Europe, this hostel was the best! I can't emphasize how clean it was, and the staff was helpful and informative. The location was fantastic, it was very close to public transit and the neighborhood felt very safe. I would highly recommend this hostel!

the staff is clean as well, not only the hostel ;) safe travels

11th Apr 2017

Really great hostel. Their comfortable atmosphere and warm, welcoming staff are what truly set this hostel apart. Staying here was a real pleasure.

Hey Hey! It was a pleasure having you here. See you in Paris ;)

• England, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2017

The staff are very friendly and welcoming, making checking in very easy. The atmosphere in the hostel is great and it's very easy to find lots of nice people to chat to. The hostel is a short walk from the metro which makes transportation easy but it does not take long to get to Alexander Platz if you want to just walk. Happy hour is great and very good value for money. The beds are very clean and bathrooms on the whole are very clean too. I would strongly recommend this hostel.

• India, Female, 25-30
7th Apr 2017

Wonderful hostel! Really clean. Great place to meet people. Enjoyed my stay here

• oscarserin7653
  • Denmark, Male, 31-40
6th Apr 2017

Trust me it's a good hostel. I travel a lot :)

I do trust you, I travel a lot myself ;)

• Australia, Female, 18-24
5th Apr 2017

I loved my stay at East Seven! The staff were super friendly, it had a social atmosphere and it was more like being at home than in a hostel. Everything was always clean and the beds were some of the comfiest I've slept on in hostels. The kitchen is stocked with absolutely everything you need and the location is perfect for getting everywhere and anywhere! Plus they have a rad little garden out the back which is perfect for enjoying the sunshine and having a few beers at night.

• Israel, Male, 25-30
5th Apr 2017

Nice common area. Good staff. As we knew before - no 24*7 reception. Staying in the private rooms means 4th floor; no elevator. Generally we enjoyed our staying very much. Amazing kitchen.

I know there is no elevator but the view is terriffic, isn't it?