9.3
Superb 4,323 Total Reviews
9.3
Superb 4,323 Total Reviews
EastSeven Berlin Hostel Located at Schwedter Str. 7, , Berlin.
Germany
Berlin 10119 Schwedter Str. 7
93% 4323
52.5335059 13.4106159
    Rooms available

• Canada, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

Very convenient location! Extremely clean and the showers have excellent water pressure as well. Good vibe in there with a nice yard to hang out in and well stocked kitchen with supplies. And can I say again how clean it was!!

• China, Female, 25-30
29th Apr 2016

The staffs are really nice and helpful, and the location is great too! room is clean and quiet, bike rental fee and breakfast is cheaper than average.

27th Apr 2016

Great hostel and I especially thought the staff was super helpful and nice. For example, I was flying out w/ United and the gentleman working informed me of the Lufthansa strike and quickly checked to see if my United flight was affected (it wasn't). Just really nice above and beyond work. I loved how clean the hostel was! It was very nice having the subway just around the corner.

• Canada, Female, 25-30
27th Apr 2016

I loved staying at EastSeven! As a single traveller I was able to make some amazing friends at this hostel. It's not as big as other hostels so you're actually interacting with other people as opposed to sitting in the lounge using wifi. The staff was super helpful and friendly. It was always so clean and location is close to the station so easy to get around. I could easily say this has been one of the best hostels I've stayed at in Europe.

• Australia, Female, 41+
26th Apr 2016
7.7

Over all a good hostel, my rating a little lower as I was on the 3rd floor, lots of stairs, the lockers are not big enough for everything and is out of the room. 1 ladies, 1 men's Bathroom for 8 share dorm, tiny shower area and mirror so high, I am 5.4 " :( so tippy toes for me.... Most of the staff were great but 1 staff member had a no care attitude to a guest who was very sick and needed assistance with doctor information, luckily another stepped in!

Hi, your rating is not a real surprise as during your stay we recognized, that a lot of things in our hostel didn´t make you happy. I am sorry for the mirror but you see we designed the hostel for people 165-200 so there is always compromises. With the stairs ..., we wrote it all on hostelworld microsite - what else can we do as we really don´t have an elevator. Please give us an advice. Our advice is to pleases carefully read the descpriptions before you book if things like this are important. The sick girl - she had a flew and we offered her help to go to a doctor. And also we adviced (I think it was you) the roommates not to open the window (5 C outside) while she was with fever in the bed. In Germany normally doctors come to your house you have to go there. Or in serious cases you have to call the ambulance which can be very expensive for people who are not member in the German health insurance system. Have a nice trip, Joerg (manager)

23rd Apr 2016

This place is awesome. Staff members are super nice, the common areas always have cool people hanging around, the activities they have like walking tours and pub crawls are low cost or free. Rooms have tons of space and light, the bathrooms and lockers are outside, which I love because you dont have to make noise inside the room and wake everyone. Everything was organized and clean. Just a block away from the train station, me and my friends biked all Berlin without a problem, very central area.

• Finland, All Female Group, 25-30
  • Globetrotter
22nd Apr 2016

Not so many toilets or showers per floor, but we never experienced any queue though. Didn't try the kitchen, helpful staff. Location is good close to some bars and a metro station but you can also walk to Alexander Platz, though it was a bit of a walk away. Cleanliness was good in the toilet on our floor and the room had a mirror, waste basket and enough power outlets close to the beds. Would stay here again.

17th Apr 2016

Had the best time staying here. Every aspect of this hostel was fantastic.

• Spain, Female, 25-30
13th Apr 2016

Amazing hostel and very nice garden. I will back :)

hi there, the garden gets prettier every day in spring time. You have to come back. see you

• arsturges956135
  • Canada, Female, 18-24
8th Apr 2016

The best hostel I've stayed at so far! Perfect atmosphere helped along by offering a free night to anyone who offers to cook for the hostel. Beds were comfortable and showered and bathrooms were clean. The neighborhood was super cool, there was a great Korean restaurant down the street- worth going to- and a farmer's market only a few blocks away on Saturday mornings.