EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

I have stayed at this hostel more times than any other in my time travelling. I have been travelling on and off with friends for around 10 years now. I have never been compelled to write a review but my friends and I agree that this is the best hostel we have ever stayed in. Excellent security, a nice location, the staff are incredible, the atmosphere is a pleasant one for both the social and quieter traveller. It's always so clean! The value for money comes from the quality of service.

• 29th Jul 2015

As the 100% rating suggests I really had no complaints about my stay. Very hip neighborhood, super friendly staff, and chill yet social atmosphere.

This was (by far) the best hostel I have ever stayed at. The facilities, location and atmosphere were unparalleled. I highly recommend for ANY travellers. It is extremely evident that this hostel is run by travellers as they seem to have thought of everything (including group suppers and BBQs, free walking tours, a fully functioning kitchen and even a book-swap system). The staff were extremely helpful with any questions they were asked.

Quite simply one of the best hostels ive stayed in

The best hostel I've ever stayed in! Staff, you guys rock. So helpful, you answered all my questions. Chilled out atmosphere easy to meet people, my first night there I met some strangers, chatted, went out and made friends, perfect! My only issue was that some cheeky traveller in my room must have taken 2 security lockers so I didn't have one - no real issue as I was allowed to store my valuable stuff in a safe in a room behind the front desk which was nice of them. Cheers EastSeven

One of my favourites. It's friendly and sociable without being a party. It's incredibly clean, as clean as a top end hotel. It has all the facilities you need-lockers, kitchen even has a hand blender, bedside lamps etc. The area isn't interesting but there's cafes/bars, Lidl and the underground minutes away. The underground is less than 5 mins to the city centre so still good location. Felt total secure despite room doors not always getting locked. Beds are as good as you'll get in a hostel

Nice hostel! The staff at the reception were really nice and accommodating. Common area is a good place to meet people too. My only complaint which I think is a valid one is when cleaners hoovered out rooms in the morning before check out, a bit annoying. Anyway, good hostel overall

We had a great stay until the last night when one of our roommates decided to bring a girl home.....

I really liked it, being 3 blocks away from the core of Berlin, you are near everything in the blink of an eye.

• 19th Jul 2015
  • Argentina

The hostel's neighborhood is great. Many bars and restaurants and easy access to all public transport. Thew hostel itself is very clean although the rooms are very basic.

We were looking for something a little more low key, and this hostel was great for that. Absolutely no complaints. Great staff, facilities and location. Next time I'm in Berlin, I will be staying here.

What stood out to me about this hostel were the clean facilities and the kind staff. The bathrooms and bedrooms are cleaned daily and the staff were always around the front desk to answer my questions. They also made great, cheap coffee. More than the facilities, the atmosphere of the place was enhanced by the interesting people I met. Each night, there was something fun going on in the living room and kitchen area. Some nights were more lively than others, but I appreciated the mix.

Hostel has every thing you need. Good location. It was too noisy for me, there was a group of drunk guys that were incredibly loud at 2am every night. Staff was very friendly and helpful!

Great hostel. Excellent facilities and attracts a great crowd; I met so many awesome people here. Wifi can be patchy in some rooms, but works fine downstairs in the common areas. Best hostel I've stayed in so far.

I absolutely loved this hostel. Staff was great and I met wonderful people. Overall great experience

EastSeven was great! Nice spacious dorms that were really clean, a small but functional kitchen, a cute outdoor area, and I especially liked the computer with spotify so you could listen to any music you wanted! A great place for single travelers because it's so easy to meet people. The only thing I felt could use improvement was the demeanor of the staff, which was hit or miss depending on who was working. Some of them seemed cranky to me, like I was bothering them. However, I'd def stay again!

We had a wonderful stay at the hostel. All the staff and other people staying there were very friendly and made our stay so much fun.

• 9th Jul 2015
  • Greece

One of the best hostel I've ever stayed.

• 8th Jul 2015

This was my first solo trip and hostel experience and it turned out to be a success. From the start I immediately felt at home at East seven, thanks to friendly and helpful staff and organized but relaxed atmosphere. Great facilities, f.e. kitchen, hairdryer and ventilation system in the room. Bathroom and kitchen were very clean! (one tip: a soap dish in the shower cell would be nice for your shampoo etc.). Another plus is the interesting neighbourhood and short distance to the underground!

• 8th Jul 2015

Facility was clean and well kept. We stayed during the heat wave and having a fan in the room was very helpful to stay cool at night. The location was a bit out of the way for touristy sights but this did allow for it to be quieter. Other hostels closer to city center represent themselves as party hostels as eastseven makes it clear they're not.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5 6 7