EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

Great staff, very organised, beautifully clean and bright rooms. Really convenient location.

• 17th Aug 2014

There is nothing bad to say about this place! It's in the perfect spot, staff are the friendliest people on the planet, and the atmosphere is great for making friends. Would definitely recommend to any solo traveler, or even those in a group. Cheers!

Fully stocked kitchen, super clean bathrooms, nice common areas, very easy to reach by metro, free city tour, free wifi, but no free breakfast. Definitely would stay again.

What a wonderful hostel with friendly and helpful staff. I loved every minute of it. It was safe, in a great location and very clean. It was everything I would wish for in choosing shared accommodation. I would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend it to others.

• 5th Aug 2014

This is the cleanest hostel I've stayed at. It really sets the bar high for other hostels. The location is excellent...extremely close to the Senefelder Platz stop, and only two stops away from Alexanderplatz, which is a great launching point for your busy day. All in all, I was very pleased with my stay. Note: this is not a party hostel...there is not a bar here, but people still drank and chilled in the common area.

So much to do. Fun bar crawls.

Fantastic hostel - so clean and tidy and great facilities. They always had information up about the activities and things you could do that day which was so helpful. The bathrooms were always clean and modern. Breakfast was a great touch and the location was fab - quite a walk into the main bit of town but extremely close to a metro and tickets were pretty cheap. Would stay here again and recommend to anyone!

One of the best hostels that I've been at. The only thing is, after 2 days, you have no internet anymore which was bas for me, because I stayed 3 days, I mean, the last day I had no internet.

Excellent clean rooms for a reasonable price, no negative comments, location was very near subway stop, wifi and bathrooms great. Definitely recommend

In a really nice part of town, near lots of restaurants and shops and very close to the metro stop. It is far from attractions, maybe 15 min by metro to checkpoint Charlie and the Berlin Wall. Kitchen is totally stocked, everything is very clean, definitely one of my favorite hostels. It also has a beautiful backyard with lots of benches and tables to hang out at.

Wonderful hostel. Very clean and safe.

• 29th Jul 2014

Staff were extremly friendly and helpful. We had a fan in the room which i havent seen before in berlin, helped alot in summer. Would definitely recommmed this, hostel wifi good and showers good.

Probably the best hostel I stayed at in 2 months of travelling in Europe. The place is kept amazingly clean, the building is nice and the courtyard and downstairs lounge are so cool. Great and convenient location. The best part however was the staff, what an amazing group of people, Christian and Nik especially. They always looked after me and I had a lot of fun. Thanks so much guys.

Good hostel close to the metro. Nice beer garden in back with really cheap beer. I would stay here again while in berlin.

We enjoyed our time at EastSeven Berlin Hostel, especially the friendly staff and the morning cappuccino's. Loved the idea of the organised trips. The walking tour was brilliant would definitely do that again, it was also good to see people of different ages and backgrounds staying there. Keep up the good work!

• 24th Jul 2014
  • Mixed Group, 41+

Super clean, the bathrooms and bedrooms are spotless. The locker system was great, they were huge and outside in the hall so you don't wake people up packing. The kitchen was fully stocked with equipment and clean. The atmosphere and staff were just blah, but would stay here again!

Started off our trip in Berlin, amazing staff knew my name when we walked through the door. Very helpful, polite people. Good bathroom space, perfect place to meet incredible people. Clean, quite large rooms. Conveniently close to station and do the walking tour to figure out the city. Can't wait to come back to this hostel!!

Excellent hostel overall. My only complaint was that it wasn't that easy to meet people there, however the facilities and staff were superb.

This place was great. NIC welcomed us and was very friendly and welcoming. Place had a good atmosphere and the beers were cheap. Beds were comfortable and the rooms large and airy. Floors have cork on them and the hallways are quiet. Kitchen was good and the WIFI had a good connection. I would stay here again.

• 20th Jul 2014

Such a great hostel! Super new and clean. Lots of space in rooms. Friendly and very helpful staff. Incredible security and systems around hostel. Highly recommended.

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4 5