EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

Only issue I would have is the comfort of the beds, however the bathroom facilities were very nice. Overall I enjoyed my stay, perhaps next time the staff could be a little less sarcastic!

Hi, please let us know what we can do better with our beds? Softer or harder? Many greetings Joerg (manager)

It was easy to find. Peaceful place yet you can meet people and make friends in the lounge or outside patio. Lockers in rooms were big enough to fit 2 bags. They do laundry for a small fee, so that was convenient for me. Happy hour is cool. The whole place was very clean and the restroom get cleaned twice a day. I really had a nice stay there and if I ever go back to Berlin, I will stay here.

First of all this place has no real ensuite dorms. The ones they advertise as ensuite are in an isolated part of the floor with bathrooms just across the corridor. So other people can still use them but usually they don't. Beware that this is not a party hostel. There is a cozy lounge and a beautiful garden where you can kick back with a beer and have a nice chat with people. Staff was friendly and helpful. Close to the metro station but not to many places. We had to take a taxi late at night.

Great Hostel, really recommend it to fellow travellers, one of the best hostels I've stayed at (this is my fourth OS trip). Location was really good, quieter part of town right next to a subway but had great restaurants etc nearby off the tourist streets, also very close to mosaic park where there is a great flea market. Cheap, great atmosphere and cheap happy hour and the alternative pub crawl is cool.

Easily the nicest hostel I have ever been to. The staff were very helpful and friendly, and there was a nice atmpsphere. Drinks during happy hour went for €1.50 if I'm not mistaken, and there was also a nice hammock outside.

I booked this hostel bc the description says it's voted one of the best &cleanest hostels in the world.How?It's super basic.Not dirty but not the cleanest.Except the alcohol wipes to clean the toilet before/after use, which is unique.Common area is tiny, dirty & old.3euro for breakfast consisting of only bread &nutella?No thanks.Why in the world do I have to bring my bed sheets to reception in order to check out &get my deposit back?That's crazy &kind of stupid.Lockers are outside the room fyi.

EastSeven is probably the best hostel i have stayed at to date. The toilet and kitchen facilities are clean, the rooms are spacious and there's a nice little hammock in the garden to relax in. All in all a pleasant experience, however the only disappointment i had was with the organized bar crawl. The bar crawl was led by quite a rude tour guide who did not make the experience very enjoyable and instead treated us like children.

Great hostel! Clean, friendly, perfect for traveling alone or with friends and meeting others! The staff are incredibly friendly and helpful and always available for your questions. Visit this hostel!

Beautiful big kitchen, nice common area and in a cute residential community a little away from the main city. The pub crawl was terrible but it was still easy to meet people and enjoy my company. Oh and the bathrooms were super clean, which was refreshing!! Overall, I enjoyed my experience in Eastseven Hostel.

One of the nicest hostels I've stayed at in Europe! Super clean, friendly staff, great environment to meet people. I especially liked how they had a Spotify account hooked up to speakers so we could play our own music in the lounge. Would recommend EastSeven to anyone looking for a relaxed but fun place to stay in Berlin.

Amazing hostel! 1.50 Euro happy hour beers with a 50/50 chance of winning a shot of Jager as well? Need I say more?

To me the staff was the best part about this Hostel, they were extremely helpful and had great recommendations of things to do. I loved the location of the building as well. Certainly I understand some of the complaints made about walking up so many stairs after a long day, but really is a small price to pay for a great hostel. Only real negative in my eyes was no coverage around the beds allowed for very little privacy.

Honestly. Best hostel I have ever stayed at!

Very cool hostel.. Facilities in this hostel are excellent with computers, 3 euro breakfast including proper coffee, great tunes in the common room, awesome courtyard, well equipped kitchen and a good selection of beers. I didn't give this 100% as the location is a fair way from many of the attractions but that being said it is very close to a Metro station. Secondly, most of the staff were excellent but two were a little cranky at times and one didn't know much about the advertised tours.

EastSeven is a fantastic hostel, located in a good part of town with many restaurants and super markets near by, as well as a convenient U-Bahn. The facilities are spotless and beds very comfortable, lockers are large and bathrooms plenty. The hostel has no bar, but has a very chill atmosphere and they sell beers, so the common room becomes like a bar. Very easy to meet people, fast and good wifi. They have lots of great events, like a community cook out.

The perfect hostel and probably the best I have ever stayed in. The size of the hostel is just right to provide a great atmosphere and in the evenings the common areas are very sociable, important for someone travelling alone. The area is also great... bars and eateries nearby are nice and not too expensive. Cleanliness and facilities are top notch and staff are really friendly. I will definitely be back to stay.

Have stayed in about 5 hostels so far on my trip. This was definitely the best one so far. Staff were very friendly and helpful. Facilities and rooms seemed very clean, and basically private. I recommend renting a bike for them and biking around instead of taking public transit. Made the trip even more fun!

• 10th May 2015

Favorite hostel I've stayed in. The atmosphere was great and met some really cool people. Hostel does everything in their power to help you out. Super cheap beer from the front desk. If you're in Berlin stay here!

Fantastic hostel. Would highly recommend. Absolutely no complaints.

I had a wonderful time at the EastSeven Hostel. The staff were amazing and helped me book a bus to Amsterdam when my train got cancelled because of the strike, I couldn't have asked for more. Was a little disappointed in the breakfast for 3 euro, but not a bi deal.