EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

I like how much room there is to move around. You do share the space with everyone but as people are doing their thing you can do yours too without interruption. I especially like the individual lights for each bed so you can turn off the bright, room light at night but individuals can still have some light without blinding those trying to sleep. Quite because it is not on the main street and cool (because of larger rooms and orientation to the sun). Nice to have seperate restroom facilities too

hi, we do try hard to create an atmosphere where our guests find their individual space - but are also part of the hostel crowd. Glad it worked for you (as it does for most guests) and see you again soon hopefully.

Awesome stay in Berlin. Place is clean and tidy, beds are good and the wifi was quick (and free), coverage everywhere. Great atmosphere, met loads of people. Kitchen is schmick. They had minor water damage next to our room that they were sorting out, but gave us free breakfast as a result. Also, Christian is the man! If I ever head back to Berlin, I'll be staying here.

Best hostel I've ever stayed in!

The staff here is awesome - friendly, accessible, and generally really awesome people. The bathrooms were always clean, the kitchen they had to use was awesome and had everything you could need, storage facilities for food, et cetera. Always felt safe at the hostel. Overall, one of the best hostels I've stayed at and would come back again.

My second time here, last time I ended up meeting a long distance girlfriend who I remained with for close to three years. Not saying the place will work magic for everyone, but the atmosphere is Just right as to be a conducive environment for meeting friends, and the staff is extremely friendly. Any time im in Berlin I will return here.

I only stayed for one night, arriving late and leaving early, but I was really pleased with my stay. It was immaculate, the staff I met were extremely helpful, and the room spacious and comfortable. Great bathrooms too (even though the one outside had a burst pipe so was shut). Recommended.

A good hostel. Excellent facilities, spotlessly clean and incredibly helpful/friendly staff - thank again to Jorg and the team - made it a great base for seeing the city but it was considerably bigger than I'd expected and so sometimes hard to meet people. It attracts families and travellers of all ages so it's not a party hostel, but at the same time they do try to make you aware of things which are going on at night such as pubcrawls or club nights. I'd go back.

Our stay was great. It's close to the centre, clean and the staff was very friendly. We got some good tips on where to go that we wouldn't have found in the guide books. The only note that was negative was that when we collected our bags later in the day (after check out), the door to where we had left our bags was wide open. The staff was not far away so most likely nothing would've happend, still, it's a thing which can be improved. All in all, we were very happy with our stay! Thumbs up!

This was my favorite hostel that I stayed in! I stayed in a private room with my friend. The room had a good amount of space, a nice window, and a comfortable mattress. The bathrooms made me feel like I wasn't in a hostel. They were clean and the shower was great. I absolutely loved the outdoor courtyard; it was gorgeous. The staff was extremely friendly. Another HUGE perk was the laundry. The staff will wash and dry your laundry for only 7 euro...worth every penny! Beer also sold for 1.5 euro.

This was one of the best hostels I've ever stayed in. The location is great, with the hostel located near a 24hr tram and the metro and still within walking distance of downtown. The facilities were very clean and large lockers were available for storage. Tours are available from the hostel and are are a great way to see the town. Berlin is a great city to enjoy a vacation in.

Great place. Even though there were minor issues with water pipes the compensate guests for their inconvience.

Rooms small and hot, windows didn't help. Staff where industrial it's effective but not so friendly. 10 o'clock checkout was a bit of a pain. Met some nice people here and there is a diverse crowd at most times.

Hi. Yeah, industrial, sorry fot that. Well you know, we are ze Germans. We love it technical and effective. BTW, check out is noon. cheers

loved it....staff were outstanding

best hostels so far!! I love it!

Great hostel!! Cheap breakfast and drinks at the bar. Very clean. Very helpful and friendly staff, we hung out with them an a few others in the lobby with some drinks before heading out. They will give you all the info you need and list of events for the day. Great patio with hammocks and common room to hang out in. Our room was huge and there were multiple bathrooms on the floor. Easy to make friends!

The best hostel in the world, really.

The hostel was very clean, in a nice neighbourhood. I recommand it! Have a good trip...

Love love loved my time at this hostel! Staff was awesome, beds were comfy, and bathrooms were VERY clean! I would highly recomend this as a place to stay in berlin!!

I arrived alone, and left with lots and lots of new friends. The hostel is in a great location, excellent value and the staff are all really friendly and helpful. There are also pick ups for the alternative pub crawl and free walking tour from here which aren't to be missed! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone! Great hostel!

• 28th Apr 2014

Good, clean room at a great value. The free WiFi can be accessed throughout the building, even in the bedrooms. They sell coffee and beer at the front desk and have a pleasant courtyard where you can enjoy your drinks. The kitchen/lounge area is great for sitting down to make plans for the day or simply getting to know the other guests. With Berlin attracting such an international array of tourists, you can be sure to find plenty of interesting people from around the world to have conversation

• 28th Apr 2014