EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

Awesome location; love Prenzlauer berg. 200m to the UBahn. Wasn't there for any party atmosphere, so it was perfect for me. Very very clean hostel! Loved it.

Cool place to stay and so close to the station get a day ticked ABand the city is yours.

Very recommended hostel with good location. It offers different options depending on your interests. Just a recommendation for the staff: smiling doesn't hurt, specially when attending tourists.

An amazing place to stay! The free walking tour was great, met a lot of wonderful people which was perfect as a solo traveller. The bathrooms were very clean, the beds comfortable (love that some of the beds in the dorms aren't bunk beds) and there is a full kitchen with everything you need. They also give you a wristband which gives you discounts to restaurants in the area. Overall, I would highly recommend this hostel!

Best hostel your money can buy. Great atmosphere, wonderful staff and incredibly welcoming. Central location very close to Alexanderplatz in the center of it all. Amazing A++++

Really clean comfortable hostel. Stayed in a private double with shared bathroom. Staff are really nice and helpful. Hostel reception has lots of info about what's on in the city along with free tours etc.

Smaller hostel located in central berlin. The size of the facilities made it more conducive to socializing and the general demographic of patrons were very cool. the hostel itself is very vibey, well laid out, and the staff is on top of their game.

Excellent hostel. The rooms are spotlessly clean, the WIFI is great and the staff are amazing.

This hostel is very safe, clean and friendly, and in a great location. Definitely recommended.

This hostel is only 2 stops from Alexanderplatz, in a quiet neighborhood. The hostel was very clean and the free tour was excellent.

Good hostel

with great guests!

A great inexpensive place to recommend for a budget traveller; 15mnin walk from Aleksanderplatz and metro nearby. Very clean place and well equipped bathroom with hairdryer and hot showers with lots of pressure. Staff is very helpful and friendly, definitely a must go when visiting Berlin !

Great hostel! It would be nice if a power outlet was available near the beds or the lockers though.

Hey Scott, there should be an outlet next to each bed. I will check your room asap and check what's going on there. cheers for the fedback

My stay was perfect in every way.... They take care of the tiniest details... The rooms and bathrooms are spotless...beds are the most comfy you can expect from a hostel.... The lounge area is really nice... Thanks you guys

you are welcome :)

We had a wonderful stay! Cheap breakfast for €3, very decent. Our room was very clean as well as the bathrooms. Staff were very nice and we felt very comfortable there. Only a short subway ride to city centre! We recommend staying here!

HI Elizabeth, it was wonderful having you here. See you hopefully soon.

Really comfortable bed. Good location near cross-city U2 line but the local area is great for strolling and sitting in cafes. High standards of cleanliness

as we say, cleanliness is next to godliness. see you soon nik

By far the best hostel I've stayed in! Clean, comfortable rooms. Great staff. Good common room and fully equipped kitchen which was very organized. I had my wallet stolen (on the street) and they were very accommodating. Let me have new cards mailed there, offered me a free night in exchange for cooking, and let me wait to pay. Overall amazing hostel, I would definitely recommend to everyone!

we travel a lot ourselves and know the feeling when your stuff gets stolen. Of course we are more than happy to help. I hope the rest of your trip was more pleasent safe travels! nik

As a frequent traveler to Berlin, I have already been to several hostels in Berlin. This is certainly among the very best ones I have been to. The staff was exceptionally friendly and helpful.

Hello Andreas, are your firbox muscles sore yet? see you soon nik

I stayed in a 8 bed room, there was a lot of space to put your things and it was very comfortable and clean. there were many bathrooms so you never had to wait to use it and they were very clean. the staff recommended good nearby places to eat and there was a cozy common area and cheap beer. :)

absolutely fab - didn't want to leave

• 5th Nov 2015
  • Scotland

...you can always come back!