EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

Great place! Yummy restaurants nearby and close to good pubs. Staff is very helpful and the place is safe and secure. Far enough from the big city that it isn't too loud at night but only a metro ride away from the city center.

• 23rd Apr 2015

average hostel but clean and near tube station. stayed in a double bed which oddly had 2 single duvets. surrounding area ok but tended to venture into other areas

Hi, it is nearly impossible to meet all demands. One duvet creates complaint, 2 as well. What can we do. Have a nice trip

Excellent hostel. Great location , right next to train station, lots of lovely local cafés and restursnts around. Hostel was very very clean and staff friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend

Really loved this place. Good atmosphere, very clean and really friendly staff. Would stay again.

Thanks for a great stay in Berlin :) loved staying at East Seven and would gladly recommend it as THE hostel to stay at in Berlin. Staff all very friendly and helpful - thank you :)

Staff were really helpful, I lost some important stuff and they were very helpful in tracking them down. Lovely hostel, excellent location, will definitely be visiting again!

Very clean, very friendly staff, first hostel I have seen with the possibility of sleeping on a single bed if you're lucky . Great value for money, within walking distance to the main parts of town, or if you're lazy, it's close to the metro station too!

Great little hostel, good facilities and friendly people in a social atmosphere. Was easy to meet people as a solo traveller. They will give you a free bed for the night and pay for the ingredients if you offer to cook for the rest of the hostel. Easily reached from the U Bahn station Senfelderplatz and the Alternative Pub Crawl, which I'd highly recommend, starts just around the corner.

Definitely one of the best hostels I've stayed at. Clean rooms and facilities, safe rooms and general location and really good environment to meet people. Mainly the staff were super friendly and helpful! Thank you so much guys 👍

• 14th Apr 2015

Loved this hostel! Clean and in a great neighborhood. Did the pub crawl and met a lot of friends which I hung out with the rest of the trip. It was great!

Well run good friendly staff

Absolutely brilliant hostel, really easy to get to on the metro and it has comfy beds and an excellent common room and kitchen. On the first night got together with a great group of other solo travellers/couples, very easy to make pals. Walking tour (free) that left from the hostel was really good, as was the pub crawl. Would definitely stay again

East Seven is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. The staff were very friendly, helpful and welcoming. The facilities are super clean, and the common areas (kitchen, lounge, garden) had a great atmosphere. It was easy to meet people, and the hostel had pub crawls and walking tours every day. Location is good - close to a U station, and a short walk to cafes, bars, grocery store and Mauerpark. Highly recommend and would stay again!

One crew member of their staff is not polite, it is very rude in fact. It was one of the guys of the morning that attend me on my second day there. He had a face like he was not enjoying working there, very very bad attitude.

This hostel was one of the best places I've stayed. The common area is setup with a sound system where whoever is in it can pick the music and it is really easy to meet people. We cooked dinner for the hostel one night and got reimbursed for food and for one free nights stay. It was definitely the nicest, most well equipped kitchen we've seen in a hostel. Everything is really clean and the showers get extremely hot. Worth every penny!

...and it was delicious, thank you!

I liked this place. Security is airtight... Almost to a fault. The need for a new passcode every day ensures no weirdos, but is also kinda intense. Not to mention the wristband... Now THATS overkill. Great tours though. Biggest no-no? No elevators. After a 8 hour walk through one of the biggest cities in Europe, no elevator pretty much sucks. Mind you, this was our seventh country, so we were beat. Once again, take advantage of the tours. Jan and Stefan are amazing!!! ^_^

hey, yes, we know abou the elevevator situation. But our hostel is in an old building Simply drop us a line next time that you would prefer to stay at a lower level - we can easily arrange that.

The EastSeven Hostel in Prenzlaurberg, Berlin is an Exellent place With helpfull and joking Staff. It has a nice Garden to enjoy too and only 3 minutes walk from U-bahn (Senefelder Platz)

• 31st Mar 2015
  • Denmark

Great location, friendly staff, clean facilities. I enjoyed my stay here quite a bit, breakfast was cheap but a only small selection was offered. Lost my computer charger and they returned it to me promptly, very helpful staff. Highly recommend.

Best hostel ever! Really nice staff and facilities! Really good location!

• 26th Mar 2015