EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

An impressively friendly and inclusive ambiance which was set by the staff and picked up by the guests. Also impressed with the cleanliness if the shared bathroom and well equipped and ordered kitchen. Loved the outside garden space too, and the free internet use.

Great hostel, great staff who were all very helpful and accommodating. The hostel itself was great, cool vibe and very clean! The location was brilliant, close to great bars and cafes and not too far from all the main attractions. Met some great fellow travelers as well. Stayed here for a week and loved it, will definitely be back if I'm ever in Berlin again!

There's a reason why this hostel is rated so high. It's fantastic, the rooms are large, good wifi and outlets. Staff are really helpful and its all very laid back. It's one of the best hostels I've stayed in throughout the world and would highly recommend. *Make sure you visit the little Chinese restaurant nearby, the food is so good at 5 euros with big portions plus he sells beers for 1 euro!!!

Good place to stay in Berlin. At two stops by metro from Alexanderplatz and sorrounded by bars and restaurants. The staff is nice and helped a lot in all our needs. Little kitchen for all the people hosted there but enough. For sure we will come back in our next visit to Berlin.

I couldn't have asked for a better hostel. It was extremely clean, welcoming and had a great atmosphere in the social areas. I was travelling alone, however I always had someone to share dinner with whether eating in or out. The area around the hotel is very nice with lots of restuarants and supermarkets. I would recommend to anyone who wants to stay in a friendly hostel where people sit around enjoying happy hour beer with like minded people. I will be back!

• 19th Aug 2014

Great staff, very organised, beautifully clean and bright rooms. Really convenient location.

• 17th Aug 2014

Best hostel ever!

Located in a beautiful, trendy neighbourhood with good restaurants and an excellent second-hand English bookshop nearby. Easy access to public transport. The hostel had a friendly atmosphere and the lounge room and kitchen made it easy to meet people. Cheap beer as well!

There is nothing bad to say about this place! It's in the perfect spot, staff are the friendliest people on the planet, and the atmosphere is great for making friends. Would definitely recommend to any solo traveler, or even those in a group. Cheers!

Fully stocked kitchen, super clean bathrooms, nice common areas, very easy to reach by metro, free city tour, free wifi, but no free breakfast. Definitely would stay again.

What a wonderful hostel with friendly and helpful staff. I loved every minute of it. It was safe, in a great location and very clean. It was everything I would wish for in choosing shared accommodation. I would definitely stay there again and would highly recommend it to others.

• 5th Aug 2014

This is the cleanest hostel I've stayed at. It really sets the bar high for other hostels. The location is excellent...extremely close to the Senefelder Platz stop, and only two stops away from Alexanderplatz, which is a great launching point for your busy day. All in all, I was very pleased with my stay. Note: this is not a party hostel...there is not a bar here, but people still drank and chilled in the common area.

So much to do. Fun bar crawls.

Fantastic hostel - so clean and tidy and great facilities. They always had information up about the activities and things you could do that day which was so helpful. The bathrooms were always clean and modern. Breakfast was a great touch and the location was fab - quite a walk into the main bit of town but extremely close to a metro and tickets were pretty cheap. Would stay here again and recommend to anyone!

One of the best hostels that I've been at. The only thing is, after 2 days, you have no internet anymore which was bas for me, because I stayed 3 days, I mean, the last day I had no internet.

Excellent clean rooms for a reasonable price, no negative comments, location was very near subway stop, wifi and bathrooms great. Definitely recommend

In a really nice part of town, near lots of restaurants and shops and very close to the metro stop. It is far from attractions, maybe 15 min by metro to checkpoint Charlie and the Berlin Wall. Kitchen is totally stocked, everything is very clean, definitely one of my favorite hostels. It also has a beautiful backyard with lots of benches and tables to hang out at.

Wonderful hostel. Very clean and safe.

• 29th Jul 2014

No aircon. Room was boiling in peak Jul-Aug stay

Staff were extremly friendly and helpful. We had a fan in the room which i havent seen before in berlin, helped alot in summer. Would definitely recommmed this, hostel wifi good and showers good.