EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

Seriously a fantastic hostel. Pub crawl everyday if you are keen on heading out, they have recommendations on what to do everyday, everyone including the stafg were incredibly friendly, huge kitchen and awesome common room. The only downside i guess is the constant changing of door codes an internet codes.

hi there. thanky ou for the great rating - we do change the door code for security reasons twice a week. we prefer security over comfort. there are some weird people out there... we will change the length of the wifi tickets, thank you for the suggestion.

It was a pretty good hostel, very very clean, calm and comfortable. The staff is very nice (Lena was so kind and helpful!) and they will try their best to give you all the informations and the ways to enjoy Berlin. Bedrooms are really large and comfortable. Bathrooms are very clean and the kitchen is very well equipped.

Great vibe. Good kitchen and great management of the food. A lot of people leave their food when they check out and the guys manage to put it as free food for the others who stayed. That should be done in every hostel! I could survive with only that free food! Helpful staff. Cheap drinks. Great location, near to metro and supermarket.

This is a lovely, clean and well run hostel.Brilliant location,helpful and friendly staff and vey comfortable and clean dorm rooms.I would definitely return here on my next visit to Berlin.

Great hostel. Very large, spacious rooms, good kitchen and common area.

Overall everything was good except for the breakfast. There are plenty of places nearby where you can get a breakfast.

Hi Senan, indeed, our optional breakfast is simple but also cheap and you get free coffee/tea refill. For those looking for a more abundant breakfast there are cafes on the road where you get a discount with our wristband. Please ask us next time so we can help you out. Best wishes

This hostel has great location in the beautiful neighborhood of Prenzlauer Berg. It is the cleanest hostel I've ever stayed in, with friendly staff. They give you a bracelet that gives you access to discounts in very tasty nearby cafes.

• 2nd Nov 2014
  • Costa Rica

pura vida Ariana! I am glad you liked it. we like it clean as well. See you hopefully another time

Love love loved it here! You will meet so many people here, this hostel will make your stay! The sooms are spacious, comfy and really clean. Also, great check out time if you love sleeping late (and don't we all?). If you cook for the hostel, they will even give you a free night in return. Don't look any further if you want a good hostel!

The finest hostel I have ever stayed at! Period.

• 28th Oct 2014
  • Couple, 41+

Brilliant hostel, lovely staff, very clean, nice and quiet at night but plenty of opportunity to meet new people to explore the city with. Alexander Platz walkable but only 2 stops away on the U-Bahn which is only round the corner. Would definitely stay here again :)

Great location in a relatively quiet but central area with plenty of excellent restaurants nearby, very clean and well-maintained, with helpful and friendly staff.

• 25th Oct 2014

Had a fantastic stay here, the location is perfect for exploring Berlin and a very friendly atmosphere from staff and other guests.

• 22nd Oct 2014

cleanest hostel i've ever been to, staff are super friendly and location is only 10 mins from everything

• 20th Oct 2014
  • Syria

Great location, very clean, very comfortable!! Good facilities with a really decent lounge and kitchen where it's easy to meet other guests. The staff are really friendly and there are tours/suggestions for things to do every day. I recommend the Brewers Walking Tour. All in all, great!!

The staff are super nice

so are our guests. see you hopefully another time

By far the best hostel I stayed in on my month abroad, especially as a female travelling alone. Will definitely encourage my friends who end up in Berlin to stay here as well. Cannot go wrong booking here.

EastSeven was a huge part of the reason my friend's and my trip to Berlin was so wonderful. It's the perfect hostel - totally clean, good location, friendly staff and a really good atmosphere. The room and shared bathrooms were pretty much spotless. The location is awesome, the staff is really cool, and it's a great place to meet other people. The lounge is perfect for having a beer and chatting with other travelers. It's pretty good value for the money as well.

A bit out of the way from the main areas, but only a few short steps from the trains, so very easy to get back and forth. Lounge area is a great place to meet people, and nice kitchen area to cook. Breakfast was cheap and filing, I'd definitely stay again!

This is a great hostel! Unfortunately I was only there for a couple of days, but I know that I will stay there next time I'm in Berlin:) it's probably the best hostel I've been in so far. I didn't connect that well with the staff, but I didn't really have time. They were very helpful if I needed something:)

Hello Amelie. Next time, come to the reception during happy hour - we will be there for you :)

Thanks to the staff for all your help. Congrats for the cleanliness of the hostel and everything in general. I had a great time in Berlin! Hostel 100% to recommend!