EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

Awesome hostel. Nice cleans bathrooms. Would recommend this hostel to everyone. Awesome happy hour beers are only 1.50 euro. They have thought of everything.

The best hostel I stayed in. Common spaces were perfect to meet other travelers. There is a great garden patio were people gathered during the happy hour to coordinate plans for the evening or following day. I was in an 8 bed mixed dorm with a separate bathroom, which were both very clean and spacious. The staff was awesome. They were always super friendly and had great local recommendations. I definitely hope to come back some day.

• 4th Jul 2014

We had a great time. Staff were friendly and very helpful, who back up their ethos on making a good hostel with action (addressing noise/mess with guests who did not consider others). Rooms were very clean and well equipped. We highly recommend this hostel!

The staff were great and very helpful - the location was perfect and easy to get to. Clean accommodations

• 27th Jun 2014

Extremely nice facilities... Everyone, both staff and the people staying in the hostel were lovely... Would stay again and also recommend it to others

Very clean and quiet hostel, probably not for crazy partiers or young people trying to meet other travelers unless you do something like a bar crawl, which they do set up with other hostels. Not much of a lounge area and no real bar and was not close to any major bars or clubs. However, was easily the cleanest and most well-kept facilities we saw. Staff was helpful and very nice. Biggest complaint was that they charged 3 euros for a breakfast that consisted of coffee, one cereal, and toast.

Was a great place to stay!

Third time at EastSeven, and it's still awesome. Great common areas, nice rooms, and excellent staff. Always a pleasure :)

You should stay at EastSeven.

• 13th Jun 2014
  • Israel

You should come back

This Hostel is the most clean one I have ever visited. The staff is very helpful and friendly, always willing to help you find whatever it is you need. As a plus, the common areas have excellent music. The only thing I would improve would maybe be the breakfast buffet; I would definitely be willing to pay a bit more to have a heavier breakfast. Anyway, I would definitely stay at this hostel again.

hi, thank you for your feedback and always nice to have guests who appreciate our efforts ;-) As far as the breakfast is concerned, we try to offer a good quality and cheap breakie with italian coffee etc., but large breakfasts (of which I am also a fan), we can not prepare in our Hostel - so we do offer our guests discounts for the restaurants around us. Have a nice trip and good luck for your soccer team, which is doing well ;-)

Clean, large rooms, friendly staff, nice garden, great beer and hot beverages at great prices. Will definitely stay here again in the future.

Great staff and cooking facilities

hi - was it you that whipped up the delicious pasta? have a safe trip and see you again!

The best hostel I've stayed at. Great staff, location, super clean, modern, and an awesome happy hour with a free spin of the wheel for a shot or mystery prize. What really makes it easy to mingle is the common area is right smack in the middle and you have to pass through it to get to the kitchen and the really nice and large patio.

hi and thank you for staying AND reviewing us. It was good having you and we wish you and your soccer team all the best - the latter with the help of our german trainer klinsmann ;-) see you again soon!

One of the best hostels I stayed in while travelling around Europe. Beautiful hostel in a beautiful area. 100% on security, cleanliness, facilities, staff... and cheap too! Great atmosphere would be the main thing - garden, gorgeous kitchen, indoor lounge area, computers, books, bar... I highly recommend this place.

I really enjoyed my quick stay there. If I'm ever back in I will stay at EastSeven Berlin. Thanks.

I had a great time at this hostel. The bathroom/ rooms/ kitchen were all very tidy. Good atmosphere with music and the hammocks were a huge plus. Very friendly travelers and staff knew their way around Berlin quite well. Would recommend this hostel 100%

• 8th Jun 2014

Thank you- glad we were able to make your stay a memorable one and hope to see you and your friends again. I do enjoy the hammocks as well by the way ;-)

Really close to the station. Extremely helpful staff. The wifi worked really well in the rooms. Hot showers. Didn't get a chance to try the breakfast so I can't comment on that. Only downside was the lack of the elevator. Didn't really enjoy hauling my suitcase up 3 flights of stairs but overall, my stay was great. :)

This hostel has really nice facilities and good dorm rooms. The kitchen excellent, and the patio outdoors was really nice to hang out in during a hot Berlin day. The only thing I would say is that as a solo traveler, this place seemed to be booked a lot by big family groups, and wasn't quite as social as I would have liked, probably due to the older crowd. Friendly staff, but they don't really hang out or interact with the guests that much but are very happy to answer any questions you may have.

hi, thank you for your review - and thank you especially for the constructive critisism. We don't normally take groups with more than 8 people (and even that doesn't happen often), but during your stay with us we had a group of 12 university students staying over - we know them well so generally we can avoid the problems you mentioned and which other hostels might face when mixing individual travelers and groups in the same house. safe travels!

Lovely, friendly, super-clean and organised hostel in a great area of Berlin. Defo coming back!

• 3rd Jun 2014

thank you for staying with us and see you again soon alice ;-)

I like how much room there is to move around. You do share the space with everyone but as people are doing their thing you can do yours too without interruption. I especially like the individual lights for each bed so you can turn off the bright, room light at night but individuals can still have some light without blinding those trying to sleep. Quite because it is not on the main street and cool (because of larger rooms and orientation to the sun). Nice to have seperate restroom facilities too

hi, we do try hard to create an atmosphere where our guests find their individual space - but are also part of the hostel crowd. Glad it worked for you (as it does for most guests) and see you again soon hopefully.