EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

Great hostel! I definitely recommend attending one of the tours with people from the hostel. The tour guides stop there in the morning to pick up. Sleeping in the 8 person mixed room was no problem and the room was big!

Just great!

• 9th Jan 2014
  • Slovenia

A complimentary breakfast would be nice but otherwise, a great stay, really clean and staff very helpful.

Hi, thank you for your rating. About the breakfast - we discussed it for a long time, to have or not and what quality. It is nearly impossible to make all customers happy. Our bedprices are very low if you compare with other top rated hostels in a similar location. We decided to offer a basic breakfast for a basic 2 € extra, so everyone can decide to take or not - instead of taking breakfast-money from every customer (with the bedprice). We think fair enough ... Cheers Joerg (manager)

Fantastic to stay for the value.

• 2nd Jan 2014
  • Japan

I stayed with my 12 year old daughter over new years and was really pleased we had chosen EastSeven. The directions to get there were clear and helpful. The staff were excellent, the facilities were clean and quiet, the tours and suggestions for things to do were great, the others staying here were respectful and the atmosphere was awesome. Overall it felt like a safe and fun environment to stay in and we would definitely come back again.

• 30th Dec 2013

Spotify computer in the "living room" is the best idea ever!

Had an amazing stay here in Berlin. Staff were amazing and could not be happier with EastSeven!

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The room and bathroom/shower area were clean whenever I needed to use them. Fully equipped kitchen and plenty of storage space for your goods. Located near a market, small convenience stores, and plenty of restaurants if you do not feel like cooking. Staff was very friendly, laundry service available at a reasonable cost, and a nice common area to meet other travelers. Tour group leaders come by the hostel to pick people up. Breakfast was average.

Definitely the best Hostel from my backpacking travel. The bed was hugely confortable and the bathroom was really clean. I stayed in a 8 room with 8 bed but they have one bathroom for girls and others for guys, so for 3 days I had one bathroom just for me. Staff was solicitous and they gave me a lot of tips from Berlin. The breakfast for 2 euros is a great form to start the day and they have cheap beers for the night too.I would recomend to my friends.

This hostel is great. Close to tram and metro station to alexanderplatz and to the tourist sites. Great kitchen and comfortable communal area. Nice staff. We stayed in twin private room which was really clean and homely and good value. Would definitely recommend and will stay here again. Sebastian is cute

Great atmosphere, friendly staffs, great value for money! It'll be perfect if breakfast was provided and we didnt have to wash our dishes ;)

A really lovely, good value hostel with very clean, nicely decorated and comfortable rooms. Most staff exceptionally helpful and friendly which made our first stay in Berlin one to remember (for the right reasons!!)

• 14th Dec 2013

Very friendly and helpful staff, good basic brekkie, easy location to get to and cool things in the surrounding area. The room I stayed in smelt a bit stuffy but it was winter so that was no biggie. Enjoyed my stay!

Some of the members of the staff seems to be very cold, but there are a couple great guys. The location was not perfect, but it has a metro station with a 5 minutes walk. The place was nice, good rooms and very well equipped facilities.

Great place, warm and friendly staff and so so clean! Felt like home! great breakfast, can't say a bad thing about this place!

Very welcoming hostel that was true to its advert - not a party hostel, but still very friendly and easy to meet new people. Breakfast for 2 Euros was excellent, cheap booze available if you're not heading out and

• 11th Dec 2013

I loved my stay here. Everyone was extremely friendly, both the staff and the other guests. My only problem was that I left so soon.

Great hostel! One of the cleanest I've seen and a friendly environment. U train station right down the block so it was very easy to get around the city. Would stay here again!

• 9th Dec 2013