EastSeven Berlin Hostel Reviews

Schwedter Str. 7, Berlin, Germany

best hostels so far!! I love it!

Great hostel!! Cheap breakfast and drinks at the bar. Very clean. Very helpful and friendly staff, we hung out with them an a few others in the lobby with some drinks before heading out. They will give you all the info you need and list of events for the day. Great patio with hammocks and common room to hang out in. Our room was huge and there were multiple bathrooms on the floor. Easy to make friends!

The best hostel in the world, really.

The hostel was very clean, in a nice neighbourhood. I recommand it! Have a good trip...

Love love loved my time at this hostel! Staff was awesome, beds were comfy, and bathrooms were VERY clean! I would highly recomend this as a place to stay in berlin!!

I arrived alone, and left with lots and lots of new friends. The hostel is in a great location, excellent value and the staff are all really friendly and helpful. There are also pick ups for the alternative pub crawl and free walking tour from here which aren't to be missed! I would definitely recommend this place to anyone! Great hostel!

• 28th Apr 2014

Good, clean room at a great value. The free WiFi can be accessed throughout the building, even in the bedrooms. They sell coffee and beer at the front desk and have a pleasant courtyard where you can enjoy your drinks. The kitchen/lounge area is great for sitting down to make plans for the day or simply getting to know the other guests. With Berlin attracting such an international array of tourists, you can be sure to find plenty of interesting people from around the world to have conversation

• 28th Apr 2014

Rooms were very simple. 2min walk to nearest station was good, and not too far to walk into town. Staff were friendly and very helpful with our questions. Breakfast was not included but was quite cheap for 3 euros for basic breakfast. Good kitchen facilities and nice outside courtyard.

We had a great stay and enjoyed our time at this welcoming hostel!

• 26th Apr 2014
  • Sweden

Close to metro station, good atmosphere, high marks on security for having the door code updated regularly, very clean, and staff was friendly and extremely helpful. Would highly recommend to stay here for anyone planning to visit Berlin!

Nice medium sized hostel

I just spent a couple of days in this hostel and it was a great experience. The place is always clean and tidy, filled with nice travellers from all over the world just having fun. There was a cool guy in the reception who recommend a really good restaurant with germany food, I definitely recommend Eastseven Berlin Hostel!

Fantastic Hostel. Really well kept. Quirky in all the right places. Room was simple but spacious with a cupboard and chairs etc. Bathroom always clean. Only problem i had was with one of the staff called Christian. He wasn't the most helpful and not the most hospitable. But everyone else was great. Really strongly recommend this place.

• 19th Apr 2014

hey , thank you for your review - and sorry that christian might have had a not so perfect day. i can ensure you, that normally he is a nice and helpfull guy ... But we will make him clean the dungeons for a week to make up for it ;-)

Fantastic hostel all round, great staff and a very enjoyable atmosphere.

• 14th Apr 2014

The room we stayed in was cleaned to a very high standard, as were the bathrooms we used. Staff were friendly and helpful.

• 10th Apr 2014

Exceptionally clean and tidy. Location was good - 20 minutes walk and you're in the center of the city.

• 10th Apr 2014
  • Denmark

Just the best hostel that I have ever stayed in.

• 9th Apr 2014
  • Mexico

hey - we will try to maintain our standards so you will enjoy your next stay with us again ;-)

Superb stay. Great city tour recommendation from the hostel. Helpful staff. There is kitchen access, the lounge and great internet access. The other traveler that stayed in this hotel was also friendly and nice and certainly added another value.

hi , glad you enjoyed your stay with us. we are a small and relaxed hostel and try to draw that kind of crowd too ;-) see you next time again!

It was an amazing staying in Berlin. The hostel is very cool, comfortable and clean; the staff is very helpful. Thanks for all! I

• 2nd Apr 2014

hey - glad you enjoyed it, so did we having you ;-) see you again hopefully ..

Stayed with my daughter who was researching a history project on the stasi. will certainly be back - this was the best hostel I've seen outside NZ (I am English)

• 29th Mar 2014