EastSide Reviews

Viale Leonardo da Vinci, 223, Rome, Italy

EastSide was a great place to stay! You immediately feel welcome and the staff is really helpful, and you can tell they are genuinely excited you are there! The room was nice, it was a private double room with a shared bathroom and we had no issues at all!

I was glad to be welcomed back - this was my second time staying at TwinCities/Eastside. It's like my second home in Rome! Staff are very friendly and treat you like a house guest. And there is always breakfast cereal if you are too lazy to go out and find food!=)

• 15th Aug 2014

Location is not bad, it is max 5 min.to metro station by walking. When I was staying there atmosphere was super , I've get friendships. I miss them :( I'd never acted bad things ,everything were nice

It was a bit of a walk from the metro station and I had not expected that when I arrived at night. There are also two bells to ring, and if you ring the one and they aren't on that floor, you just stand outside and wait. Besides that, it was very cozy, good kitchen. Tall top bunks which were hard to get on and off for a short girl like me.

The staff is very friendy and helpfull.The hostel was very clean and located close the metro, the atmoshpere was great

We had a great stay here, staff are nice and other travelers coming through were also friendly! The only small downside is that every time anyone used the bathroom I was woken up, usually several times a night... The bedrooms are otherwise spacious and clean and the location is great, only a few stops on the metro to the centre =)

It was amazing! The environment of the hostel was great. The people working there allow you to use the kitchen for free, print, they're helpful and nice, they also give you cereal, coffee, and tea for free! The only problem was that the neighbors complained a lot cause we were making a lot of noise (not that much) on a friday night and we had problems with the hostel because of that, I understand the people complains but they should understand this will happen a lot if you live next to a hostel!

i'm so with you in that, sir, thank you for understanding us! great review

We really enjoyed our stay! The people that run it are some of the nicest we've met on our travels. The hostel has a great location as it's close to the metro so downtown is minutes away, yert you are staying in a nice neighborhood. We will go back there when in Rome again!

I could not have asked for a better place to stay in Rome, and I cannot thank the staff enough for being so wonderful and helpful! Highly, highly recommended and I will certainly be back next time I am in Rome.

• 6th May 2014
  • New Zealand

their kıtchen do not useful.and they do not have kettel.

well, we have italian kettle

Helpful staff and great atmosphere

• 28th Apr 2014