EastSide Reviews

Viale Leonardo da Vinci, 223, Rome, Italy

It was amazing! The environment of the hostel was great. The people working there allow you to use the kitchen for free, print, they're helpful and nice, they also give you cereal, coffee, and tea for free! The only problem was that the neighbors complained a lot cause we were making a lot of noise (not that much) on a friday night and we had problems with the hostel because of that, I understand the people complains but they should understand this will happen a lot if you live next to a hostel!

i'm so with you in that, sir, thank you for understanding us! great review

We really enjoyed our stay! The people that run it are some of the nicest we've met on our travels. The hostel has a great location as it's close to the metro so downtown is minutes away, yert you are staying in a nice neighborhood. We will go back there when in Rome again!

I could not have asked for a better place to stay in Rome, and I cannot thank the staff enough for being so wonderful and helpful! Highly, highly recommended and I will certainly be back next time I am in Rome.

• 6th May 2014
  • New Zealand

their kıtchen do not useful.and they do not have kettel.

well, we have italian kettle

Helpful staff and great atmosphere

• 28th Apr 2014