Eastener Hostel Reviews

Novalisstr. 14, 10115, Berlin, Germany

5 days in there. If you need a palce to sleep you got one! Quiet and perfect. Very nice tender also. There are kitchen to cook and fridge to store meal! I recommend this place!

• 24th Feb 2015

Great hostel as long as you're not looking for a party atmosphere. No complaints.

A lovely hostel. Comfortable, clean, has a nice kitchen, hot showers, a good location, and a friendly staff.

Excellent familiar and cozy environement!

The owner is so funny! I really liked this hostel! definitely do the walking tour!!

Eastener Hostel is a little place where you can find a lovely home during your time in Berlin. Really nice staff. Laura was very kind and helpful with us. I can talk about the double bedroom, a very clean room with everything you need. The hostel is really close to many of the most important places and there is one S-banh station just a few minutes by walk. I highly recommend this hostel to young couples looking for new adventures around Berlin.

• 1st Feb 2015
  • Spain

Pro: Quiet hostel; not too many guests => booked a bed in the dorm and had it for myself Con: Extra charges for bed linens; though being asked when I would like to check in, noone was there and only after repeatedly having called them was informed that check in was only able hours later. Without verification of my identity I got the door code and could roam around in the hostel rooms, no staff present.

• 29th Jan 2015

It was a perfect stay here in Berlin. I highly recommend this hostel.

You will feel like home!!! We spent a nice weekend in this hostel. Matt, the owner, is very kind and funny. The rooms are warm and cosy, and you have everything you need!!! Location is perfect!!! Very recommended

• 24th Jan 2015
  • Spain

Tiny but the best

• 23rd Jan 2015
  • South Africa

Small quiet hostel, excellent choice whilst in Berlin

I only stayed for one night, but I was drawn to this hostel because the price was fantastic for its location in Mitte. Not far from many of the sights one wants to see in Berlin, and extremely well connected with U-Bahn and S-Bahn stations not too far away. Will definitely stay there again when I visit next time!

Me and my boyfriend had our own room. My boyfriend did the check in so I didnt meet the staff but he said that they were really nice. The heat went out for a while and the staff offered other rooms etc, but then managed to fix it within some hours. The room was nice but basic. All clean. The kitchen was nice but small. We were the only ones there at our side of the hostel so we didnt have any problems with crowded areas or noise.

I didn't like the kitchen and baths everything is so old.

• 1st Jan 2015

the price of the room was reasonable as I got everything I needed,plus the location of the hostel was very near to museum island and train stations. All staff there were great

• 1st Jan 2015
  • Thailand

I originally reserved a two single bed room but they gave me a one-bed room, they weren't able to give me another one, so I had to deal with that.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • El Salvador
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Great place, perfect hostel feel. Nice staff.

• 31st Dec 2014
  • India

l like this hostel, the host is very nice, the room is ciean and tidy. the only thing i dont like is that,there dont have stocket near the bed, its not very convenient

• 29th Dec 2014
  • Taiwan

Great location in quiet area, Matt the owner was super helpful. The room was a good size. Heating was poor, radiator didn't work properly and we requested the room to be cleaned twice and we are not sure if this was done. Unfortunately there is no laundry facilities on site, it was quite a walk to get there. But apart from this it's was a great little hostel for a few nights stay and easy to get to all the sights. Thank you for a great stay 😄

The was OK. It clean quiet. The I didn't like: the kitchen is very poorly equipped, and there isn'tisn't really any comfortable place relax. The common room is not warm or comfortable. This could be a good place for a student who wants quiet for studying, not so much for a traveler who wants to relax and chat at the end of a long day.

« first « Prev 1 2 3