Eastener Hostel Reviews

Novalisstr. 14, 10115, Berlin, Germany

Perfect location, very clean.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Clean everything! Fast internet. Highly recomend!

• 13th Aug 2014

perfect for backpackers or people on budget. clean and well located

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Israel

Awesome hostel. Very quiet and small, so there arent a lot of people there at once. It was very clean and you can hire towels for free. They have a kitchen that is sufficiently equipped, you can get a lot of food free there because previous residents leave things behind. Also coffe and sugar are free. The owner is very friendly and cool. We had a very nice stay there and would come there again.

it's small but a very nice hostel, with a nice kitchen. but maybe you can have a little fan in the room because,at the time I stay in Berlin, it was extremely hot, and my bed is really far from the window.

Great small hostel. The girl working there, Laura, is very kind and welcoming! The kitchen and common room have a really nice feel to them. I arrived really early and was given instructions on where to leave my bags for the day, even though there was nobody at the desk until later, which was really great! It was easy to reach all of our destinations!

• 26th Jul 2014

Staff were incredibly friendly and extremely helpful. Private rooms are small, but comfortable beds and hot showers. Kitchen area and common areas are good. Great location, close to nice cafés and the main train station.

Friendly staff. Let us keep our bags in their lockers the whole day after we checked out. Helpful with local advise and phoning a taxi. Clean room and facilities. I would stay there again.

Nice small cosy hostel with a good kitchen and sociable common room. Took maybe 10-15 mins to get to brandenburg gate but Berlin is pretty big anyway and you're very close to the bars on Oranienburger street. Sits below an apartment block so you cant make too much noise but if there is a good crowd it would have a good atmosphere

It was my second time at the Eastener! It is a quiet hostel and very small, but the staff is great!! Everything can be done in walking distance, but it's far enough that you don't get disturbed by the people outside during your sleep (compared to if you stayed in Kreuzberg). It's a good hostel! :)

It was a good place to stay but out of the three hostels we stayed in it was the most expensive with the least amount of facilities. The bed sheets that we paid extra for were also damp. They did however provide a free locker for the next day which was nice.

Storage space for large backpacks is poor. They have large cupboards, which they won't allow you to use because they are in bad shape. No other secure lockable location for large bags.

• 6th Jul 2014

My girlfriend and I had a prolonged stay in Berlin. 5 days or so. We would recommend the easterner for a short stay, but for longer stays, it was a little uncomfortable. We really like the common area for breakfast, but other niceties weren't as nice.

The hostel is very nice and the staff is very friendly and the location is very near to the metro station, so is very easy to go wherever you want to. It's small but is very comfortable and they have a kitchen to the clients put their things or cook. The only bad thing is that they don't accept credit card.

it was our second time there - great hostel, clean, safe, quiet and with great staff. and they sure do love anna calvi!

The staff were friendly and helpful and there was a nice homey feel to this hostel. Everybody remembers your name. I felt instantly comfortable here.

A small hostel run by friendly folks. Of slight inconvenience that they don't accept credit card but it is not a huge issue.

Great hostel, very clean, and very well-organised. Good value for money and a good location for seeing Berlin. Staff are friendly and helpful.

Lovely hostel with very friendly and helpful staff. I will definitely stay there again next time I am in Berlin! Thank you!

• 24th Jun 2014

small but modern, has all facilities, friendly staff and good location, didnt really need to take the underground everywhere is walkable. not a party hostel which is good for me. value for money

« first « Prev 1 2 3 4