Eastener Hostel Reviews

Novalisstr. 14, 10115, Berlin, Germany

Tim was great and the facilities were fantastic. There are a few nice places to eat around the hostel and a few grocery shops as well.

We had a great stay! From the moment you step in you feel very welcomed. Location is great for food, drinks, and making your way to historical sites or public transportation. Service is great. Stayed in the private rooms which was nice. Will definitely stay again when back in Berlin!

• 24th Jul 2015

Very helpful staff and nice place to stay. Thank you!

Excellent hostel! We really enjoyed our stay here - the location is great with the city centre in walking distance and some really good places to eat near the hostel. It is also amazing value for money and would definitely recommend it to anyone staying in Berlin.

Hostel is fantastic, so easy to get anywhere from where it is! Staff were great and friendly! Do yourself a favour and stay here

Awesome staff! They were really great and friendly. I did not do the tour because when I travel alone I tend to be very "lone wolf," but the fact they offer free city tours is great for most travelers. Loved my room, great location with lots nearby. Would recommend the hostel to anyone I know who came to Berlin.

• 16th Jul 2015

A great hostel, friendly staff, and specifically a non-party hostel which was appreciated as it was very quiet during the night. One comment I would make is that unfortunately we had to make a late night hospital trip and could not find any information as to the location of the nearest one. We called a cab, the number we found in the hostel office, and they took us so it was ok. Otherwise, they provided a great amount of local information.

• 15th Jul 2015

Great stay at the Eastener Hostel - staff are friendly and advised us of the best places to visit during our stay - Staying here allowed us to see all major attractions in Berlin as is literally a walk away from everything - Staying in a shared room was no issue, everything was clean, lockers provided and a tidy kitchen with all necessary cooking utensils if you wish to save money and cook your own dishes - I would most definitely stay here again

Very friendly host! We got a njce introduction, a map for Berlin and had a nice, cozy room.

• 11th Jul 2015

Matt the owner, was awesome! He made us feel very welcome and was extremely informative about the city. He is in a blues band and invited us to one of his gigs which was great fun and an excellent way to make friends at the hostel! If you get the chance to go to one, definitely go! The hostel was clean, bed was comfy, and all the facilities worked fine. The common room had a lovely vibe and was a great place to chill with the other guests. Would definitely come back.

Great hostel, really enjoyed the fellow who runs it. The reception not always being open can be slightly awkward, but generally it wasn't much of a problem. Nice comfy beds and secure lockers.

I've only stayed for a night. The staff was pretty sympathic and the place was clean. It was a quiet hostel, perfect for those who want a good night sleep.

Overall pretty good! Atmosphere wasnt the greatest but thr location was perfect, close to everything by walk. The shower was very weird, worked on touch and turned off every minute.

Small, quiet hostel where I still met some great people to explore with. The door to the 8 bed room does not lock unless you manually pull it shut. Apparently you're supposed to show up before 5pm or else you have to call? Even though the confirmation email says 8pm. I was told I was "late" for getting there at 6:15pm and having to find a phone to get let in. Bathrooms ran out of toilet paper one night. Being able to make friends AND sleep for a decent price makes it worth it.

The room, bathroom and kitchen was very cold! We understand that it was an exceptionally cold week and the heat is not on in the summer.

Matt was a really great staffer who was very helpful. The hostel is very small and quite, which I liked and in a good location if you're okay figuring out the public transit, we walked everywhere and that was fine too. Bring your own padlock for a locker. The wifi was a little iffy at night when everyone was using it, but it's okay. Do the free walking tour that picks you up outside the hostel! Overall, very pleased with my stay.

Location good. Value for money far below expectations. Not very nice atmosphere. Wouldn't go back.

• 20th Jun 2015

An awesome hostel, Matt the owner is great. We stayed in a private room with a very nice en suite, it was really clean and had good kitchen facilities. Very close to all monuments, highly recommend

• 18th Jun 2015

Nice Stadt, good prize and a clean room. It was a great stay.

• 12th Jun 2015

Staff were great help, very friendly and showed us local places to eat/drink and what to do. Amazing stay would recommend 10/10. Also location was perfect for us short walk to major sights and tourist areas also short walk to local cafes and restaurants.

« first « Prev 1 2 3