Eastener Hostel Reviews

Novalisstr. 14, 10115, Berlin, Germany

Not the most social hostel, but this was the perfect place to stay and relax for a few days. Rooms are clean and comfortable and the staff is great, Matt obviously cares a lot about what he does. Only thing was I felt a little exposed being on the ground floor with windows open to the street that didn't lock properly

This hostel was decent! It is really small but clean and the one staff member working was AWESOME! The only complaint I have was one of the 2 showers was literally a toilet area with a drain in the middle and you were supposed to shower there. The other shower was fine though (although they have energy savers which means you have to keep hitting the shower button when you want more water...but that was no big deal). Location was OK but I wish it was closer to the train station.

Very good value for money. Friendly place, quiet and reasonably clean. However, we stayed for 4 days in a twin room, and nobody came to clean the bathroom or the room not even once. Apart from that, it was great!

• 13th Sep 2014

Eastener Hostel is a quiet little Hostel located in Berlin Mitte. It is the perfect base to explore Berlin due to it convient location. The staff is very nice and helpful. Beds were clean and fresh. Common bathrooms were ok but not perfect. Did not matter for us we stayed in a private room with our own bathroom which was very clean. We would always come back for a short stay. If you dont want to stay in a party hostel this hostel is the right one to experience Berlin.

when i first checked-in around 15:00, staff took me into the room but the beds wasnt been cleaned. kitchen was too small that if someone use then we need to wait even they just washing the dishes. most staff were friendly, and location was good!!

Fantastic locations, however unfortunately awful beds. Very hard and flat pillows, woke up with a bad back each morning.

20 minute walk from main train station, close to many attractions that a visitor may like to ser

Matias is a perfect host at the hostel! Nice place and cost. It was all good and he helps me a lot.

• 3rd Sep 2014

Room is clean. Common area and kitchen are small. Staff is friendly.

Super, very close to the centre, nice people, very friendly, had a ton of luggage and shoppinng bags with freshly bought new clothes that I had to leave in the common room ALL day, just on the floor, no locker or anything and noboday touched a thing. It's just a super hostel....it even has a nice private room with big double bed, bathroom with shower that is inside for those that want something more private.

• 2nd Sep 2014
  • Poland

A nice, simple hostel very close to the main city attractions. Kitchen is fully equipped, although a bit small, internet is very good and rooms are clean and of good size.

Great place, nice staff. Clean and close to everything. Small place :)

Excellent staff Clean rooms Great location Only issue was that the room we had was a bit small - but not a big deal

Perfect location, very clean.

Staff very friendly and helpful. Clean everything! Fast internet. Highly recomend!

• 13th Aug 2014

perfect for backpackers or people on budget. clean and well located

• 8th Aug 2014
  • Israel

We got good tips from the staff. Went out of there way to help. All was excellent except the girl working behind the desk who must have had a bottle of perfume on. I have a sensitive nose and I had an allergy episode after booking out.

Awesome hostel. Very quiet and small, so there arent a lot of people there at once. It was very clean and you can hire towels for free. They have a kitchen that is sufficiently equipped, you can get a lot of food free there because previous residents leave things behind. Also coffe and sugar are free. The owner is very friendly and cool. We had a very nice stay there and would come there again.

it's small but a very nice hostel, with a nice kitchen. but maybe you can have a little fan in the room because,at the time I stay in Berlin, it was extremely hot, and my bed is really far from the window.

Great small hostel. The girl working there, Laura, is very kind and welcoming! The kitchen and common room have a really nice feel to them. I arrived really early and was given instructions on where to leave my bags for the day, even though there was nobody at the desk until later, which was really great! It was easy to reach all of our destinations!

• 26th Jul 2014