Eastener Hostel Reviews

Novalisstr. 14, 10115, Berlin, Germany

The hostel was very well located, really close to the main touristic points. The staff was really helpful. The reception is not 24h but it wasn't a problem at all. The facilities are good and clean. The room was very spacious, but there weren't sockets enough for everybody in the room. But I guess this was the only problem during my whole stay there. Would stay there again, when I`m back to Berlin :)

Great hostel. Would definitely stay here again. Our room was clean and had sink, wardrobe and coat rack, Enough bathroom facilities for size of hostel, decent wifi and affordable room prices. Great location very near to underground, and very fast to main sights and central areas of city. Friendly and helpful staff. Overall, lovely hostel.

€2 for bed sheet? Non sense!

Matt the owner is friendly, informative and super funny. This small but cosy hostel is ideal to come back to after busy days/nights out and about. The location was perfect for me and I couldn't have been more happier with my stay.

Extremely charming staff :) Great location! Definitely a valuable option to consider for Berlin!

Really enjoyed my stay there, well located with lots of stories and restaurants around. They have good kitchen with free coffee and tea, what I really appreciate and help us travelers save some money, I would definitely recommend them.

Good little hostel. Right near the Berlin Wall Memorial and only about 20 minutes walk to the main sights. Was a good base for seeing the sights but not so great for meeting other travellers due to the hostel's small size and the small communal area. But overall a good stay.

Best Hostel in the world with the best staff. Really good location, definitely would go back.

the hostel is not big but very beautiful and clean...is located 200 metres far from metro station "oranienburger tor" in "Mitte" district...It is not far from the most interestig places of the city. The bedroom is quite small but very comfortable...there was a common kitchen and a common living room too....the owner (Matt) is very helpfull and friendly...In the end the price is cheapy....I recommend this hostel!!!

The wifi is poor, hard to connect and slow as well. Stuff is kind really. Room is tiny, two people can hardly move unless one sitting on the bed.

• 25th Mar 2014
  • China

Quiet, as promissed.

• 20th Mar 2014
  • Portugal

Really fantastic. Really couldn't fault.

Great place. As advertised, it is quiet and not a party place at all, which is exactly what I was looking for. It's a hostel, of course, so people still come and go at all hours, but all were very considerate and quiet as needed. Staff have fairly limited hours, but incredibly helpful when they are there. Location is good, not quite perfect but only a couple minute walk to the u-bahn. I will definitely stay here again if I'm back in Berlin, and wholeheartedly recommend them.

• 15th Mar 2014

The twin room is really small and the beds are bunk beds... one over the other... the internet was terrible in the room

A great hostel if you're on a budget. As it says on the description it's quiet - what that means is that people in the rooms are often out (it's Berlin afterall) and sometimes there's no one in the common room, so if you're looking for a busy sociable hostel it's not for you. Having said that, I did meet some lovely people as you will always bump into people in the kitchen (great facilities!) or the common room at some point, and you can get sleep too! Lovely staff, great location, really good!

They had disabled access within the hostel and kitchen with most things apart from an oven. Was super clean, first thing I noticed when I walked in, both the room and the toilet and sinks are in the bathrooms which are extremely useful. We checked in late so unfortunately did not meet the staff apart from the house keeper and were so busy we didn't meet them but they were helpful in correspondance before our stay. If you want a quiet, clean hostel this is for you! Great location too to sightsee

It's really a nice hostel and worth the price, although not so big as many others. I enjoy my staying there very much, it's very cozy with quiet enviornment. It's not a place for parties, but for those who would like to get a place for reading and chatting with friends.

Everything was very nice. Great hostel, great location, great service.

Very kindly staff, provided all information and help possible. Guides with tips for the city are available. Close to the underground stations and bike rent point. Very good hostel!

Clean, safe hostel in a great location! The hostel is pretty small though, so there isn't much interaction between visitors.

« first « Prev 1 2 3