Eastener Hostel

Fabulous 3302 Total Reviews

• England, Female, 18-24
14th Sep 2017
7.7

Great place to stay - the staff are really friendly and helpful, but a little hard to get ahold of during the day.

12th Sep 2017

Nice hostel!

• England, Couple, 18-24
7th Sep 2017

We stayed in a double bedroom. It was really lovely - snug and well furnished, with an incredibly cosy bed and a little table we could eat at/play cards on etc. The staff were really lovely and knowledgeable about local restaurants, attractions and activities, although sometimes hard to get hold of. We were close to everything central - about a 20 minute walk from the reichstag, and we walked to most attractions - there wasn't much need for the metro. The kitchen was also a good size.

• Austria, Female, 18-24
5th Sep 2017

Very nice staff, good location, I could leave my bags in the lockers the day I left and I was able to use all the hostel facilities for the whole day after checking out which is a big plus

5th Sep 2017

Very nice place and staff

• Australia, Male, 18-24
4th Sep 2017

Look this hostel is more like a cheap hotel than a hostel. Great location, very clean good beds but it didn't really have much of a social atmosphere. I didn't like this but as I said if you want a cheap hotel then it's perfect.

• England, All Male Group, 18-24
1st Sep 2017
8.0

Pretty good hostel, brilliant staff, the bathroom was strange, very little atmosphere however good for the price

• England, Couple, 18-24
29th Aug 2017

Loved it here! The host was so friendly and gave us some great tips and recommendations about the city. There's a kitchen and common room which were nice additions for us, the atmosphere was fairly sociable but if you're looking for a party hostel this isn't the place. There isn't 24 hour reception but it's simple enough to get in out of hours. The only negatives, the private double smelt a bit of damp and the bed was temperamental but for the price we can't really complain!

• Australia, Female, 31-40
28th Aug 2017

I couldn't rate this place more highly. While hoping for a quiet place to stay, I was mindful that staying at a hostel may not be so quiet! But I was pleasantly surprised with how easy going this place was. And perhaps I was blessed with good roommates too but I have never slept so well in a hostel. The staff member Tim was super helpful and a pleasure to meet. Facilities were clean, comfortable bed and good linen. Great location in walking distance of many attractions

21st Aug 2017
5.7

This hostel was just ok but I wouldn't stay here again. Some of the facilities promised on the website didn't actually exist, for example there are no laundry services, just a laundromat 15 minutes away. They couldn't even print anything for me, which was ridiculous, in my opinion. The guy who runs the hostel is indeed quite nice, but he's only there from 10-8, which I think are really inconvenient hours for a hostel. Also, only two showers for the hostel. You can get better value elsewhere.

×