Eastener Hostel Reviews

Novalisstr. 14, 10115, Berlin, Germany

Location, service, staff wonderful

I really enjoyed this hostel. It has a quieter environment but friendly nonetheless. In Mitte so close to a lot of the touristy sites in the center of the city but still very easy to get to Kreuzberg. The only negative is that there were lockers but you had to have a bigger lock for them to work. So because my locks were smaller I couldn't actually lock my things up but either way I felt very safe with my things there.

There was no real pan in the kitchen.

Great quiet hostel with incredibly friendly staff, very clean and comfortable beds would highly recommend staying here

A quite high c/p value hostel. The staff is very enthusiastic to us. The only obvious problem is that all 4 rooms share 3 bathrooms together, may need to wait for the toilet at night.

Most of the things are good, only the wifi connection is not stable

Good, quiet hostel. The beds were comfortable, the facilities clean and fully functional, and Matt is a cool person who gives great recommendations. I'll stay here again if I come back to Berlin.

Really enjoyed the relaxed homely atmosphere. Matt was really welcoming and showed us around the hostel and map of Berlin. We also enjoyed Matts guitar playing in the evening. Good location close to supermarket and metro. Would recommend staying here.

We had a nice stay and recommend this hostel. Our room was large & clean and the location very good - close to many restaurants (Cafe Bondi a MUST) and to the S-Bahn which had us in the city in a few minutes. Late check-in was possible and very straight forward. We were also able to store our bags in lockers free of charge after check-out. However, no towels were provided, there were only 2 bowls in the kitchen, WiFi was terrible and our bed was broken. The front desk not staffed during hours.

The hostel is very central and Matt the owner was very flexible about our arrival times since we were driving in!

The kitchen and bathroom wasn't clean. The bethroom was OKa

Clean and safe hostel in a great location.

Exceptionally friendly and helpful staff. Fantastic for giving advice about what to see and how to see it. Great location close to frequent trams, a U6 metro station, and a brief journey from HBF. Walking tour collecting from the hostel door, which was useful. Good variety of nice places to eat out on several directions. Sink in room, which was great! Generally a very nice little hostel - nothing at all to complain about!

Staff was very helpful and the showers and beds were clean. The Internet worked great in the rooms but worked poorly in the kitchen area. The hostel was not in the bar/club area of Berlin but if you are looking for a nice, relaxing place to stay, then this is it. Not a great atmosphere because the common area is quite small. Overall, I would gladly stay here again.

it's like you come visit your family. very friendly atmosphere, quiet small hostel. good internet fee coffee and tea great value/price ratio good location wit bars and coffee's

no plugs in the beds and lockers are not good, the rooms a little dirty.

This place is awesome, Tim was awesome he helped us so much, even took us to a pub to watch videos football ( after work hours of course)! , rooms are good they have lockers so no problem, it's a quiet hostel but that's okay, and the wifi was good! I would defiantly stay back here if I go back to Berlin! Cheers for a great time!

• 22nd Aug 2015

Small Hostel with multiple facilities. Peaceful and accessible.

• 11th Aug 2015
  • India

Great little place to stay thats quieter but still really easy access to the rest of the city. Nice rooms, comfortable beds, kitchen for use, and great WiFi! I highly recommend this hostel.

• 7th Aug 2015

great place to stay, very homely feel, Tim was a pleasure to chat with and felt like a tenant when speaking to him! he really has a passion for his role here. thanks for all the helpful tips and tricks while I was in Berlin!

« first « Prev 1 2 3